OOC Chat

single thread is like this pm where everyone is always in one chat forum like the main event in the Epic wolf roleplay I started it doesn't have any other threads so none for characters or minor story elements that anyone can use or add too other than in the main thread. multi thread can have character sheets ooc chats and could have different story lines that could go at the same time as any other story so if you have 3 characters that you feel are good for this type of roleplay but don't really see them in the same area multi thread may be a good one to use. (epic is better organized and just a bit bigger for the Multi thread) ((brb))

I think single thread for now, since we only have a few participants. We can expand if needed later

the only plus I see with the multi thread is that if we need to we can do multi rps and be other characters, we can be one of each like one from the black hollows and the other from crystal purge. other then that we can do color assignments if we add more characters

My goal is to get you use to group roleplays again would learning to navigate threads on this site help you gola or would doing something your semi familiar with first be easier

the only plus I see with the multi thread is that if we need to we can do multi rps and be other characters, we can be one of each like one from the black hollows and the other from crystal purge. other then that we can do color assignments if we add more characters
I agree, I don't think there's a need for multi-thread unless we want to expand this RP to multiple storylines. Of course I'm fine with that but unless that happens, I think single thread will serve us just fine.

Easy name reference NPC and Characters:
Crystal Purge:
Royals:
King: Rawlis Zulimar
Queen: Priscilla Zulimar
Princess: Riv'era Zulimar -Played by Gola

Nobles and Lords:
Nobleman: cousin of Riv'era : Vern
Lord: Lance Gyro – Played by Blitz

Towns people:
shop keeper: Lowkey
Inn Keeper: Violet
Tavern owner : Bleu

Dark Hollows:
Dark lord: Zander : Demon son of Astaroth (astaroth is the great duke of hell first heirarchy with beelzebub and lucifer part of the evil trinity. Calumniators - inquisitors and fraudulent accusers)
Shadow hunter 1: Alastor : Demon son of Berith (Berith tempts men to commit homicide)
Survivor 1- Viktor Thufirsson – Played by Griffith
Survivor 2 – Lykos - Played by Blitz :

After this is posted I believe i can post the opening topic. Will this work for everyone so far as far as a quick guide to a few names that people may know depending on the area they are in?

ok tell me what you think

Do I need to send in any character sheets? Or just roll with it? (Sorry I'm asking so many questions so late at night)

just send names for now and roughly where your character is located to start with
We will do true character sheets later if we move on from single thread to multi thread

I will later on I can also create a map of the city above and possibly a map of the catacombs below, IF it's needed if not we can just wing it

Back