OOC Chat

Wait so, do I just start doing whatever? Will I have to find a way to interact with you guys?

Helen is the name of the Inn Keeper and I guess she starts out at the trials (that is if they are public trials) if not then she can start at her inn. And Alaster I guess would be wandering the catacombs.

ok sorry about that lol, So i'm about to post what happens in the catacombs what everyone hears and how the girl falls in. you as members of the catacombs decide how far away you are from what is happening and feel free to make side characters to pull into the roleplay. the characters on the main page that do not have an assigned person to roleplay them can be used by anyone. but if they are evil please keep them evil and remember they are used by multiple people. as they can be used to further the plot line.

ok so tomorrow I'll ask the question from earlier again on weather or not this group should remain a single thread or if we should upgrade to multi thread

Me and Blitz have to get some sleep I have a procedure tomorrow/later today so the chances of me being here tomorrow/today will be slim so I will see you all later.

ok so instead of sleeping I worked on a map of the town i'll try and get the catacombs later

oh each layer on the Dark Hollows map are lower levels so its 3 layers deep the spot that drops down steeply is marked with a red line

I'm Zander but low-key is up but if you need to use Zander as part of your reply how ever you can just to keep the story going I am allowing this due to fights and such I will take the role fully for events later on to drive story lines. Remember you can also create characters you are not limited to those I have written

Ok everyone time for the question I promised: should this group remain a single thread or should we become a multi thread?
These are only perks I see currently they are not the only perks nor is the con the only con;

Perks for multi threads when and if the group decides to open the roleplay to more people it'll be better organized, if the story is in 2 locations at the same time we can continue without disrupting the other group.
the characters will have a character sheet and the maps will have there own locations this way they do not occupy part of the roleplay thread and can be worked on as needed for the story line.

Perks to the single thread We will have the ability to continue the story line here without needing a move to the other area of the site, nearly everything is easy to find and work with = Con i see i can't seem to allow more than 5 people in this type of ooc if we added more people in the future we would have to figure out a way to continue the ooc conversation.

Back