OOC Chat

I think Mulit thread would be better... Had a reason why but it went out my head still loopy So.... :emoji_grin: Hi everyone!!!

We can just make an OOC thread in the OOC forums? That way more people can participate.

Thank you Griffith I didn't think of that. and now that I am I should probably bring up would you rather have the two forums in the same location area where it is easy to find them both or look for the threads in different areas?

Thank you Griffith I didn't think of that. and now that I am I should probably bring up would you rather have the two forums in the same location area where it is easy to find them both or look for the threads in different areas?
I think we can put the links to the two threads in the first post on each thread, so we can easily access both.

Majority have voted for the Multi thread so that's what we will do. sounds good Sissy i'll mark you as Nix then

Alright I have submitted the Multi thread idea to Tiko we will probably hear back later when Tiko is online

Current roleplay order is Myself, Gola, Griffith, Keekeel, and Sissyd006. this is if we go by who's characters first responded that is. We could keep this order as it was how we first started out the roleplay but due to multiple characters and such it is possible that some things didn't get written down on the first reply so I'm going to ask everyone how they would like to handle this type of roleplay so everyone gets a turn. another option is we could in theory organize it via the actual characters but then we may end up with multiple posts depending on the amount of characters one person may have.

also I'm adding tabs to the current roleplay you can ignore that i'm just checking how it would look if we had multiple threads set up

oh feel free btw to continue to reply to the current thread. as needed until we are situated on the Multi-thread area.

ok New question for everyone would we rather:
A.) have two separate roleplays one for Crystal Purge and the other for Dark Hollows and later create the Hidden Passage the merges the two worlds for roleplay reasons (With this one I would separate out the roleplay so far and put Dark hollow roleplay in the opening post for Dark Hollows and the same for Crystal Purge)
B.) Stick to the first thread.

your right Gola we do need someone who wants to roleplay a Royal from beyond the city of Crystal Purge who dislikes magic alot (For what ever reason) @sissyd00q @KeekeeI @Griffith we could invite a new player into Crystal Purge or we could just have one of the people whom are already in the group pick up the role

Back