I think that's fine for Khaos souls.. Has more but less impure. How about if an ecoleten(or whatever) absorbs a Khaos soul, it also has a chance of contracting Khaos corruption?

Khaos Korruption is an altering force. It spreads through a variety of things but mostly through a khaos afflicted being or object. Khaos korruption would affect nearby lands, beings and other variety things slowly turning it to the malefic being. Khaos korruption usually affects both the body, mind and soul. The body is affected through mutations, the mind through visions and maddening thoughts of the Khaos Gods and the soul, permanently scarred and becomes a vessel for further korruption to spread.

Khaos Korruption is an altering force. It spreads through a variety of things but mostly through a khaos afflicted being or object. Khaos korruption would affect nearby lands, beings and other variety things slowly turning it to the malefic being. Khaos korruption usually affects both the body, mind and soul. The body is affected through mutations, the mind through visions and maddening thoughts of the Khaos Gods and the soul, permanently scarred and becomes a vessel for further korruption to spread.
well you said as a vessel so yes? i do not really get a say in that seeing as it is the most logical conclusion one could make

I meant the khaos becomes embed in one's soul and through that soul, khaos spreads... I'm just suggesting....

Not really... just whispers and visions. It's the first stage of korruption. It's not mind control.
I won't own it but rather it's in your interests to hand it over to me..
Or you can keep using your character but sort of have that guy work for me...

that sounds very infringing and a lot like mind control
what if you do not play my character right?
and why would my character work for you just because they have been infected
i am not particularly opposed to the idea but it does not make a whole lot of sense to me if this is not mind control
you are not doing a very good job of explaining this, do not mind me saying

Ok Khaos Korruption is the work of Khaos Gods...
There are 4 different Khaos Gods, each take on a form of korruption but THE GENERAL STEPS ARE LISTED BELOW
Chorne: Thoughts of slaughter and blood. Only wants to kill
Nurkle: Extreme sickness but one would not just die...
Tzeentch: More vivid mutations
Slaneesh: Sadistic thoughts, appearance becomes attractive but the mind becomes a sadistic and self-centered being. Can switch between a "perfect" form which is the handsome version and the "true" form which is the ugly, demonic version for your appearance(But since i suspect the eco(soemthing-Something) doesnt have a form, i think this wouldn't have much of an effect)

When something gets afflicted with Khaos, it is the fist step of becoming one of it's minions

The First stages are usually visions, whispers and maddening thoughts
The Second Stages, if the being has a body mutatiosn occur, the mind becoming twisted and sorts of gets mind controlled but through hallucinations such as seeing allies as enemies and more
The Third Stages is usually mind control but usually forced submission to the Gods because they cannot stand this madness anymore, but this only happens IF the being pledges to the Dark Gods. If that happens, it is mostly mind control although some have their own free will(Khaos Lords mostly) but must abide by the Gods' rule and be a pawn.

hm
it is kind of humourous to me that i can see some characters getting infected with this but there being essentially no effect due to already being sadistic, already being attractive af, and already being very violent

what do the gods want anyway
is it just your excuse to do whatever the heck you want without actually roleplaying or do they have a proper goal in mind

Remember what i said? Khaos = Chaos.....
THE GODS WANT CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!
Not really.. it sorts of drives nations against each other or decrease public order. This further attracts Khaos Legiosn to invade the lands...

Remember what i said? Khaos = Chaos.....
THE GODS WANT CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!
Not really.. it sorts of drives nations against each other or decrease public order. This further attracts Khaos Legiosn to invade the lands...

...i think lady hesitance might be one of those characters who are effected minimally by it
she would have no issue causing nation wide conflict and is already a pretty person
the only real difference would be mutations and unnatural violence
and maybe she would cause even more nose bleeds who knows

Back