yes him

please do not make him do something he would have no idea to do
also please tell me which one he is it is kind of important

do you mind explaining what the fuck happened

as far as i am concerned you just pulled something random out of your ass that was the 'perfect' counter to my characters actions
you are going to have to forgive me for being suspicious that you have deliberately rigged the exchange, lessening my experience despite me not considering this a competition

Uhm... well, I was just trying new ideas, and after thinking back at it again, it seems like a lame move. But things like this used to happen back in the olden days, there was even a time where we all gone crazy with illusions, avoiding counters and even controlling other characters with illusions, but yeah, it's chaotic.

Or maybe just tone down the explosion, and instead make the cake melt and split into pieces of melting ice cream?
Or do you have any ideas?

im more interested in why he would explode in the first place
he just ended his own life because he witnessed something disturbing
i do not even know how i am meant to respond to this because it is so random and out of character

i went out of my way to set abilities into stone and roleplay my character acurately and you seemed to approve of that
and then you throw something you designed on the spot with no other purpose than to make my only current character useless and defenseless
even if i were to go by this how you just did you would come up with something else absurd and it would keep going until we both randomly explode into god like beings and start throwing nukes around

and if this is how this works i have no choice but to conform to such mannerisms because i will not be able to roleplay fairly without being beat back and forth constantly by people with deus ex machinas

she was not even intending to do something horrid like eat his soul or kill him
she just wanted to use him as a vessel to get back to the others and sneak her clothes back with minimal resistance
she had malicious intent but not intent that is downright edgy

Uhm, yeah, now come to think of it, it's really random and lame... will make a new reply later

yes that is ok with me
i apologies if i blew up or seem like it or something that is not what i meant to do
i am actually pretty calm right now i am kind of just in agreement with you that it was kind of lame

What's up with the spam @Edge45 ?

Anyway, I like to questioned whether if taking too much territory would cause to take away the fun for the new rp-player if they decide to make a faction but have no idea where they map it?

Puan Egilian probably has internet problems, maybe?

Hmm, maybe yes... but then a lot of new factions would not be too good. We need freelancers and subjects too, as well as smaller factions, to make this rp more interesting. In the first few roleplays back in the Hive Workshop, things got really confusing and chaotic because we all spammed factions as we wish. Oh, and remember? They can also be a fiefdom within Arygos too.

i am not going to lie, edge
i thought about you and how professionally you seemed to do things and thought it to be likely that something was off

@Deroc anyway, you still have not told me if delicas is a cake crusader or not
should i assume he is a minion, crusader, or is he something else?

Also each Khaos Legion, Marauder Tribe, Fimir Warherd, Troll Hird, Ogre Dragon Enclave or Daemon Slaughtercult is a minor faction itself within Khaos.

i am not going to lie, edge
i thought about you and how professionally you seemed to do things and thought it to be likely that something was off

@Deroc anyway, you still have not told me if delicas is a cake crusader or not
should i assume he is a minion, crusader, or is he something else?
Oh, he's sort of a smarter but physically smaller yet more agile type of cakes... Somewhere between a cake minion and a cake crusader, maybe?

I know Devin is busy around his school days I think but how about Ragenaut?
He's been inactive for a long time.. The RP has reached 20 pages and there's still no sign of his post within the thread.

Additionally, Devin's and Ragenaut's RP photos in the Faction thread were randomly removed..

Back