[OOC] Nomadium - General OOC Thread & Discussion

It's actually quite overwhelming to look at their posts. xD I feel like the other people's posts are drowning in them. Personally, I just don't like a lot of small responses. I like few but lengthy better. But don't mind me, just wing it. :D

I'll get to read it... soon.

Aaaaah sorry gang I have very limited to me and am spreading it between rps but I will get a post up this afternoon after my show. I'm back to my nomal schedule in a couple of days. Thanks for the concern :)

I'm feeling a little better and should get a response in either tonight or tomorrow! Did we already do a time skip or not yet?

I'm feeling a little better and should get a response in either tonight or tomorrow! Did we already do a time skip or not yet?

Not yet! Here's what happened while you were gone:

1. Cato went to the kids and they showed off their powers.
2. Newcomers came in and interacted with people.
3. Shiori made a portal, Elin, Shiori, Cato and Elnius (a new guy) is in it currently.
4. Tyvin made a new friend, a scar buddy, Alethea :D

We also decided that the bartender is to be played by Southpaw, and that he is the character to go to when looking for information, but I think you already now that.

Not yet! Here's what happened while you were gone:

1. Cato went to the kinds and they showed off their powers.
2. Newcomers came in and interacted with people.
3. Shiori made a portal, Elin, Shiori, Cato and Elnius (a new guy) is in it currently.
4. Tyvin made a new friend, a scar buddy, Alethea :D

We also decided that the bartender is to be played by Southpaw, and that he is the character to go to when looking for information, but I think you already now that.
Oh man new peeps :O! Sounds like things are starting to get exciting. I wonder when missions will be posted?

I can't wait for Cato and the kids to go on a mission together. :3 I have a question, though. Where would we RP the missions?

Another thread is created upon quest acceptance. You guys roleplay traveling, dialogue, etc., but I drop in every now and then to give you plot information, enemies, and whether or not you succeed in your efforts.

Also, just to ensure everyone knows this: If there isn't any response from me on a quest, you are not in a situation where my or my characters' input is necessary. If you're trying to move forward and you are hearing silence from me, PM me and ask. I either have a reason or was just overwhelmed :)

Timeskip doesn't have to occur, additionally. If you want a quest, you can grab it, head to bed, and then begin posting in the quest thread like you had just woken up. From here on out, time is going to be very difficult to manage, but worrying about it will just cause headaches lol

Timeskip doesn't have to occur, additionally. If you want a quest, you can grab it, head to bed, and then begin posting in the quest thread like you had just woken up. From here on out, time is going to be very difficult to manage, but worrying about it will just cause headaches lol

Ah okay was not quite sure on how it worked my bad @_@! So when getting a quest and do we make a new thread afterwards?

I'll draft up threads when quests are filled!
And Np, I like the way you did it aha

I think I was more or so wanting to waiting to have a timeskip in the guild respite so to speak. Of course I would be fine waiting until the meet and greet is done but I mean like the change in time to morning-afternoon-evening type deal. Also I checked the board and I don't see any current missions up? Are you still adding them or are they added and I am just blind?

Back