[OOC] Nomadium - General OOC Thread & Discussion

One more thing: My birthday is tomorrow (yay cheers I'm getting older!) so don't expect me to be able to reply today and tomorrow as I am planning to spend some time with my family. So... yeah, that's all. :)

One more thing: My birthday is tomorrow (yay cheers I'm getting older!) so don't expect me to be able to reply today and tomorrow as I am planning to spend some time with my family. So... yeah, that's all. :)
Happy B day :D! Enjoy the time with your loved ones! Have a wonderful day!

@Southpaw Are you adding more quests or only after those have been completed first? Since we are having more people join us I think it might be good to add :D!

I know I'm a bit late to respond to this, but happy birthday, @Revelree! I hope you have a good one!

Hello everyone, sorry for not being able to post for Marigold, it was my birthday the other day so I was a bit busy, I'm currently trying to find a place to start.... any suggestions? By the way, happy birthday @Revelree ! c:

Just as I managed to type up a starter for Marigold.. my laptop decided to crash on me and I lost everything. ._. *rocks in a corner*

Just as I managed to type up a starter for Marigold.. my laptop decided to crash on me and I lost everything. ._. *rocks in a corner*
Did you type it on the site? They usually safe a draft automatically

Back