Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Name: Ray
Appearance:

Personality: Energetic and Brave, Ray the Pikachu wants to do what's best for his fellow Pokemon, and isn't afraid to make new friends and protect them with his life. Loves working to aid his home village and dislikes being kept back.
Typing: Thunder
Move-set: Thundershock, Quick Attack, Agility, Shock Wave (Learned via TM that was given to him by his Mother as a Birthday Present.)
Items: Apple (x2), Oran Berry
Relation/Kin: Father-David, Mother-Jessica
Background/Backstory: As Ray was a Energetic Pikachu, he always kept himself active by helping around the village and venturing into caves to help out anyone in danger or just for the excitement of exploration. He liked making friends with those that shared his enthusiasm for working in the village and going on explorations, and doesn't like being told to stay back. He always dreamed that one day he could join or form a Rescue Team so that his efforts could help hundreds of pokemon that need saving from wild Pokemon or incidents.​

Name: Lew
Appearance:
View attachment 2474
Personality:
Shy, but loyal to his friends. He doesn't talk about his past much and prefers to do "small" things (eating, playing, etc.) on his own so he has time to himself. However, when it comes to the big things (fighting and whatnot) no one is more concerned about the group staying together.
Typing: Fighting.
Move-set: Force Palm, Focus Blast, Drain Punch, and Iron Punch (all self-taught)
Items: Reviver seeds (x10), oran berries (x10)
Family: orphaned.
Backstory: He doesn't like talking about it, but the scarf around his neck apparently came from his mother.​

(Kudos for art from Haychel ;) )

Sorry for being a bit slow, but I should have the active thread out for the roleplay today! I've been a bit busy recently due to testing and baby-sitting, so i'll be more active from here on.

Name: Vahru
Appreance: I sadly could not find an image that suited Vahru's seriousness as well as his masculinity XD So all you really need to know is that he is an Shiny Eevee.

Personality: Vahru puts his own pride and high self-estimated worth above all else(Which, for short, means he's usually a jerk). He often promotes of his self claimed infinite possibilities of potential, being an eevee, along with the fact that he is as well a shiny pokemon. Because of this, it doesn't leave him with very many friends and often lonely; However, when in presence of others, his confidence does perk.
Typing: Normal
Move Set: Last Resort, Laser Focus, Protect, Hyper Voice
Items: Blast Seed, Petrify Orb, Insomniscope Glasses
Family: Foster Parent, Silvally: Guildmaster
Backstory: Vahru was told to be found as an egg ad the doorstep to the Guild Master's housing one cold winter night and nothing more. Many speculate for him to have been the son of a bad pokemon, due to his stingy attitude, while others say he was a sign or prophecy of some sort. No one really knows...

Back