Status
Not open for further replies.
The beast screamed in agony as the ki attack burned it, pushed back by the impact.

It was now enraged, aiming for Trunks before Max shot it a few times near the eyes, provoking it. Max then unleashed another blaster-based weapon, different in shape, as the beast charged at him now.

MjZdGTm.jpg

"Leave the rest to me, Trunks," Max says as this newly-revealed weapon launched a blast, creating a red-hued swirly portal that the Slamworm charged into wrecklessly, before said portal closed.

"I don't think it's anywhere close to over. No way someone would just release a single Slamworm in here and call it a day. There should be a few villages in this sector of Ash that know more about this than we do."

Max heads back into the RV.

"All aboard the Rustbucket, once more."

@Raynar Saassin

The beast screamed in agony as the ki attack burned it, pushed back by the impact.

It was now enraged, aiming for Trunks before Max shot it a few times near the eyes, provoking it. Max then unleashed another blaster-based weapon, different in shape, as the beast charged at him now.

MjZdGTm.jpg

"Leave the rest to me, Trunks," Max says as this newly-revealed weapon launched a blast, creating a red-hued swirly portal that the Slamworm charged into wrecklessly, before said portal closed.

"I don't think it's anywhere close to over. No way someone would just release a single Slamworm in here and call it a day. There should be a few villages in this sector of Ash that know more about this than we do."

Max heads back into the RV.

"All aboard the Rustbucket, once more."

"Right..." Trunks responded as he took a deep breath and reverted back to his normal state and enters the RV once more, putting on the seat-belt and got ready for the vehicle to begin moving. "You seem to know quite a lot about that thing. I guess in your Universe, you fight a lot of those things and things similar to it right?"

@Crow

"Right..." Trunks responded as he took a deep breath and reverted back to his normal state and enters the RV once more, putting on the seat-belt and got ready for the vehicle to begin moving. "You seem to know quite a lot about that thing. I guess in your Universe, you fight a lot of those things and things similar to it right?"

@Crow

"Back in my prime, a lot of them. Mostly Havoc Beasts and Vulpinmancers, but rarely Slamworms. These days, I'm close to retirement and I'm passing the baton to the next generation. My top plumber Rook is taking my place in most of my matters while I'm off-world."

@Raynar Saassin

"Back in my prime, a lot of them. Mostly Havoc Beasts and Vulpinmancers, but rarely Slamworms. These days, I'm close to retirement and I'm passing the baton to the next generation. My top plumber Rook is taking my place in most of my matters while I'm off-world."

"Maybe I'll meet him someday." Trunks stated, looking forward to the opportunity to meeting the Plumbers. From what Max had described of what he does, he can only imagine how much the Plumbers have to deal with on a regular basis.

As they travelled further towards a town, Trunks had a thought in his head.

krZLovN.jpg

"Hey... Don't mind me asking but, do you have a son of some kind?"

@Crow

"Maybe I'll meet him someday." Trunks stated, looking forward to the opportunity to meeting the Plumbers. From what Max had described of what he does, he can only imagine how much the Plumbers have to deal with on a regular basis.

As they travelled further towards a town, Trunks had a thought in his head.

krZLovN.jpg

"Hey... Don't mind me asking but, do you have a son of some kind?"

@Crow

"Two sons, three grandchildren. We Tennysons are quite the bunch," Max adds, "one of my sons is a lawyer, thankfully not that kind of lawyer. Two of my grandchildren are more of a chip off the old block than the rest of the family. Whether it be following in my footsteps or leading a normal life, I'll respect their decisions whole-heartedly as long as they're not evil-doers."

@Raynar Saassin

"Two sons, three grandchildren. We Tennysons are quite the bunch," Max adds, "one of my sons is a lawyer, thankfully not that kind of lawyer. Two of my grandchildren are more of a chip off the old block than the rest of the family. Whether it be following in my footsteps or leading a normal life, I'll respect their decisions whole-heartedly as long as they're not evil-doers."

"I'd love to meet them someday. If they are as skilled as you, it'd be quite the experience." Trunks exclaimed with a smile as they continued driving. He couldn't help but think over what just happened. Fighting something he had never seen before, and being instructed again felt awkward, but rewarding at the same time. Maybe he'd be able to get better in combat and hone himself in this new Universe somehow.

@Crow

As they were still in the alleyway, Eda would be the only one present to aid the necromancer. Until Sister Dulac found out, though currently she would be talking to Clare.

Tying her hair into a neat bun braid, she smirked.

"Indeed. It makes you wonder why they bothered to stop here, when they simply could have blown the whistle on me. Another purpose perhaps?"

She considered before speaking.

"Much of that mob were locals of the Hive district. Underground catacombs Habs and housing. It's a start if we are to investigate."

@Takumi @Lucky @Raptor Jesus

Clare thought it over for a moment, before nodding. Glancing to the unconcious man in her arms she glanced back to the supposed nun.

"Perhaps we should stop by the UN hospital for him before investigating?" she suggested.

@Blacksmith @Lucky @Raptor Jesus

"I'd love to meet them someday. If they are as skilled as you, it'd be quite the experience." Trunks exclaimed with a smile as they continued driving. He couldn't help but think over what just happened. Fighting something he had never seen before, and being instructed again felt awkward, but rewarding at the same time. Maybe he'd be able to get better in combat and hone himself in this new Universe somehow.

@Crow

"Oh, you'll be in for a big surprise," Max says as they continued to drive.

As they drove, another worm-like creature, different from the slamworm, appeared from the ground

QshzwBS.png

"Rootsharks and Slamworms in the same day and the same habitat. I knew something was fishy, but this is pushing it!"

Max explains.

"Slamworms live in desert areas like this, but Rootsharks live in the lush green forests of Aranhaschimmia. I don't imagine them being able to adapt to this environment too well, so whoever put them here can't be too far off."

Max drives quickly, swerving to avoid the Rootshark. From the windows of the Rustbucket, Trunks could see the Rootshark eyeing for him as its speed parred with the Rustbucket.

"Their natural prey are Arachnichimps," Max explains as he unveiled a hologram that showed a monkey-like creature. "These guys have the traits of spiders and monkeys."

Monkey-eating Forest Shark riding through the desert, to sum it all up.

Just then, this beast seemed to have bitten something on the Rustbucket.

MmBHDsw.png

"The Rustbucket's Overdrive Mode can't function! At this rate, the Root Shark will catch up with us, unless we slow it down and let it fatigue from being outside its natural environment for too long."

@Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
"Oh, you'll be in for a big surprise," Max says as they continued to drive.

As they drove, another worm-like creature, different from the slamworm, appeared from the ground

QshzwBS.png

"Rootsharks and Slamworms in the same day and the same habitat. I knew something was fishy, but this is pushing it!"

Max explains.

"Slamworms live in desert areas like this, but Rootsharks live in the lush green forests of Aranhaschimmia. I don't imagine them being able to adapt to this environment too well, so whoever put them here can't be too far off."

Max drives quickly, swerving to avoid the Rootshark. From the windows of the Rustbucket, Trunks could see the Rootshark eyeing for him as its speed parred with the Rustbucket.

"Their natural prey are Arachnichimps," Max explains as he unveiled a hologram that showed a monkey-like creature. "These guys have the traits of spiders and monkeys."

Monkey-eating Forest Shark riding through the desert, to sum it all up.

Just then, this beast seemed to have bitten something on the Rustbucket.

MmBHDsw.png

"The Rustbucket's Overdrive Mode can't function! At this rate, the Root Shark will catch up with us, unless we slow it down and let it fatigue from being outside its natural environment for too long."

UqFyesz.jpg

"Can't we do anything against this thing to slow it down? Wait a minute." Trunks exclaimed as he began to get out of his seat and walk towards the door. "I have a very crazy idea and it might just work. Do you trust me?"

@Crow

UqFyesz.jpg

"Can't we do anything against this thing to slow it down? Wait a minute." Trunks exclaimed as he began to get out of his seat and walk towards the door. "I have a very crazy idea and it might just work. Do you trust me?"

@Crow

7pGgq0h.jpg

"Let's just see how crazy it is first," Max says with a grin, prompting Trunks to mention it.

@Raynar Saassin

7pGgq0h.jpg

"Let's just see how crazy it is first," Max says with a grin, prompting Trunks to mention it.

"I'm going to go underneath the Rustbucket and lift it upwards with my strength until we get away from the worm. I'll probably have to turn Super Saiyan in order to lift everything in here."

@Crow

"I'm going to go underneath the Rustbucket and lift it upwards with my strength until we get away from the worm. I'll probably have to turn Super Saiyan in order to lift everything in here."

@Crow

"Be careful out there, alright?" Max says as Trunks prepares to leave. Awaiting him was the Root Shark, seeking to swallow him whole!

@Raynar Saassin

"Be careful out there, alright?" Max says as Trunks prepares to leave. Awaiting him was the Root Shark, seeking to swallow him whole!

"I'm not that reckless, but of course. I'll be careful." Trunks exclaimed with a nod as he exited the Rustbucket and transformed immediately into a Super Saiyan, awaiting the worm.

WS4IlrG.png

"Let's see just how well this technique works on wild alien creatures." Trunks exclaimed as he put his fingers against his head and looked straight towards the worm. "Solar Flare!" He then released a incredible burst of light towards the worm using the Ki Technique - Solar Flare. If this succeeded, the worm's sights would be blinded long enough for Trunks to get underneath the Rustbucket and lift it up.

@Crow

"I'm not that reckless, but of course. I'll be careful." Trunks exclaimed with a nod as he exited the Rustbucket and transformed immediately into a Super Saiyan, awaiting the worm.

WS4IlrG.png

"Let's see just how well this technique works on wild alien creatures." Trunks exclaimed as he put his fingers against his head and looked straight towards the worm. "Solar Flare!" He then released a incredible burst of light towards the worm using the Ki Technique - Solar Flare. If this succeeded, the worm's sights would be blinded long enough for Trunks to get underneath the Rustbucket and lift it up.

@Crow

The Root Shark's compoundeyes were affected. It swiftly adapted to fully utilized its sense of smell, and was barely biting at Trunks' feet when he began to rise into the sky. By the time its eyes were back, its maws were out of reach and it collapsed to the ground.

The encounter was a little close for comfort.

"Never thought I'd see someone strong enough to lift the Rustbucket effortlessly, not at that size anyways," Max adds. "We should be able to have a good view this high up. The Berbil village shouldn't be too far off, last I checked. It's the one with hemispherical domes. Do you see it?"

@Raynar Saassin

The Root Shark's compoundeyes were affected. It swiftly adapted to fully utilized its sense of smell, and was barely biting at Trunks' feet when he began to rise into the sky. By the time its eyes were back, its maws were out of reach and it collapsed to the ground.

The encounter was a little close for comfort.

"Never thought I'd see someone strong enough to lift the Rustbucket effortlessly, not at that size anyways," Max adds. "We should be able to have a good view this high up. The Berbil village shouldn't be too far off, last I checked. It's the one with hemispherical domes. Do you see it?"

Trunks flew up a little higher to have a look around and indeed spotted a location in the distance with what appeared to be glass like domes, like Max described. "Yeah, I see some kind of dome structures up ahead. I presume that's where we're headed?" He asked, being to fly towards said location while carrying the Rustbucket. "(Never thought I'd be lifting a recreational vehicle aside from saving the odd citizen back in West City...)"

@Crow

Despite the Root Shark slowing down some, it kept coming, except...

"KAMEHAMEHA!!!!" A voice yelled.

The Root Shark took the blast dead on. Then Trunks would see a familiar face flying in.

"Hey Trunks!" The cheerful Goku shouted.

@Crow @Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
Despite the Root Shark slowing down some, it kept coming, except...

"KAMEHAMEHA!!!!" A voice yelled.

The Root Shark took the blast dead on. Then Trunks would see a familiar face flying in.

"Hey Trunks!" The cheerful Goku shouted.

FO3uImv.png

"Goku? When did you get here? Don't think I don't appreciate the help, it's greatly appreciated but how exactly did you know where I was?" Trunks exclaimed with a smile as a faithful comrade had arrived to their aid. But how did they get here?

@Siege @Crow

Torah

latest

"Well, this is fun. A new planet named Ash? This should be interesting. The old Saiyan let his braided hair blow in the wind as he seemed to be trying to spot someone familiar or otherwise.

242632.jpg

Bardock

As soon as the other Saiyan landed on the planet Ash, A strangely familiar... no wait TWO? What the hell was going on here?"

One was stronger than the other but a familiar vision made Bardock hold his head as his friend had somehow appeared out of nowhere and he could vaguely remember holding him in his hands dying.

Two stops to make now.

latest

Torah checked his scouter as the meter kept rotating and rotating until the shock value clearly went up until his scouter almost blew up in his face and one second later, a familiar face landed in front of him.

"Holy SHIT! Bardock?!"

DBZ-Bardock-screen1.jpg

Bardock's eyes were clearly in shock as he was staring at what was his friend and second in command staring back at him and clearly both looked like they were ready for a bro hug.

"TORAH!" "How... How the HELL?"

@Anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back