Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh yes, I do so love gardening," Miss Dupont said as the group followed her inside to her living room. "Plants are such nice little companions, wouldn't you agree?"

gaudy-furniture-images-about-antiques-and-decor-on-gorgeous-living-room-with-antique-furniture-big-gaudy-furniture.jpg

"Please, do take a seat anywhere you'd like!" She brought Xing down beside her on the couch, smiling at them all. "There are plenty of seats for everyone!"

Geneva took a seat on a chair. "You have a very nice house, miss...um..."

"Dupont, dear. Amelia Dupont." She put her hand on Xing's arm. "Isn't he such a lovely young man? Doctor Xing here has been helping me with therapy!"

"I don't know if nice is the word I'd use..." Geneva grumbled.

"Aw, it's nothin', Miss Dupont. I'm happy to be doing my job."

"Well, how can I help you all today? Are they here as students?"

"Oh no, we're here to..." Geneva blinked, then scowled. "Ugh! Why are we here, again?"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @UpperCity

---

Brady nodded as Yrel voiced her concerns. "Yeah, we thought the same thing. Everyone knows who Luca is over there, so how he manages to kidnap anyone in the Upper City is beyond us. The Outer City...it makes sense. No one gives a rat's rear end 'bout this part of town."

"It sounds like we may need to investigate this Bel, wherever it is. I don't like setting out into No-Man's Land, but how do you get there?"

"We don't know for sure," Archer replied. "You heard its nickname: it's some mythical place parents use to scare kids into telling the truth. We figure someone knows something, though. Our third guy has been going undercover for weeks to figure out who, and he thinks he has a lead."

"The broad who escaped Luca, she lives on her own on the outskirts of the city. He's been wooin' her into tellin' us all she can. As for us, well...we think we may have found us a map."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Siege @Raynar Saassin @dark @OuterCity​

Brady nodded as Yrel voiced her concerns. "Yeah, we thought the same thing. Everyone knows who Luca is over there, so how he manages to kidnap anyone in the Upper City is beyond us. The Outer City...it makes sense. No one gives a rat's rear end 'bout this part of town."

"It sounds like we may need to investigate this Bel, wherever it is. I don't like setting out into No-Man's Land, but how do you get there?"

"We don't know for sure," Archer replied. "You heard its nickname: it's some mythical place parents use to scare kids into telling the truth. We figure someone knows something, though. Our third guy has been going undercover for weeks to figure out who, and he thinks he has a lead."

"The broad who escaped Luca, she lives on her own on the outskirts of the city. He's been wooin' her into tellin' us all she can. As for us, well...we think we may have found us a map."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Siege @Raynar Saassin @dark @OuterCity

"A map?" Ryu asked.

"Oh yes, I do so love gardening," Miss Dupont said as the group followed her inside to her living room. "Plants are such nice little companions, wouldn't you agree?"

gaudy-furniture-images-about-antiques-and-decor-on-gorgeous-living-room-with-antique-furniture-big-gaudy-furniture.jpg

"Please, do take a seat anywhere you'd like!" She brought Xing down beside her on the couch, smiling at them all. "There are plenty of seats for everyone!"

Geneva took a seat on a chair. "You have a very nice house, miss...um..."

"Dupont, dear. Amelia Dupont." She put her hand on Xing's arm. "Isn't he such a lovely young man? Doctor Xing here has been helping me with therapy!"

"I don't know if nice is the word I'd use..." Geneva grumbled.

"Aw, it's nothin', Miss Dupont. I'm happy to be doing my job."

"Well, how can I help you all today? Are they here as students?"

"Oh no, we're here to..." Geneva blinked, then scowled. "Ugh! Why are we here, again?"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @UpperCity

---

@Archmage Jeremiah @Siege @Raynar Saassin @dark @OuterCity​

Lindel chuckled at the term student, but the magus said nothing of it.

"To help regain some of your memory, Geneva." Lindel reminded softly, the amusement gone from his tone in an instant as he sat in a chair near her.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Jeremi @Upper City

Lindel chuckled at the term student, but the magus said nothing of it.

"To help regain some of your memory, Geneva." Lindel reminded softly, the amusement gone from his tone in an instant as he sat in a chair near her.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Jeremi @Upper City

"And to help the good doctor find some missin' kids," Pang Tong added. "That's what he's forcing us to do yeah?"

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Takumi @Upper City

@Archmage Jeremiah @Siege @Raynar Saassin @dark @OuterCity

"A map to an Emerald City..." Yrel allowed the slightest smile to shine through and lighten up her fel-scarred face, "such a thing certainly sounds like an old matron's tale," she mused, "But, this escaped victim of Luca's - has she divulged to your informant any information that may be of use? I doubt you would bring her up if this was not the case, and I hope to be proven correct,"

@Yun Lee

@Siege @Raynar Saassin @dark @Outer City

When Will walked through the glowing blue portal, a desert wasteland was the last thing she wanted to see. Wartorn battlefields were nothing new to the Guardian of Quintessence. In her long tenure as a defender of the universe, she had been to many worlds and fought in many conflicts. The wind had picked up and blown sand brushed against her pink bellsleeves, but the redheaded warrior was only concentrated on one thing:

Find The Order and stop them.

While in theory a simple plan, Will knew that The Oracle's cryptic words were more detailed and sophisticated than that. He never gave her a mission he knew she couldn't handle, but even then, it wasn't like she had many challengers to contend with.Truth be told, life as a Guardian had gotten kind of boring. W.I.T.C.H. had pretty much disbanded and the girls had gone their seperate ways.

Will brushed a strand of hair from her eyes and raised the heart to close her portal. There was no time to waste. She could see an outpost in the distance, as well as people trading various goods back and forth.Perhaps that woul dbe a good place to start? The Keeper made her way to the outpost, feeling the traders' hearbeats as she walked.

@Minerva @Outway

Last edited:
When Will walked through the glowing blue portal, a desert wasteland was the last thing she wanted to see. Wartorn battlefields were nothing new to the Guardian of Quintessence. In her long tenure as a defender of the universe, she had been to many worlds and fought in many conflicts. The wind had picked up and blown sand brushed against her pink bellsleeves, but the redheaded warrior was only concentrated on one thing:

Find The Order and stop them.

While in theory a simple plan, Will knew that The Oracle's cryptic words were more detailed and sophisticated than that. He never gave her a mission he knew she couldn't handle, but even then, it wasn't like she had many challengers to contend with.Truth be told, life as a Guardian had gotten kind of boring. W.I.T.C.H. had pretty much disbanded and the girls had gone their seperate ways.

Will brushed a strand of hair from her eyes and raised the heart to close her portal. There was no time to waste. She could see an outpost in the distance, as well as people trading various goods back and forth.Perhaps that woul dbe a good place to start? The Keeper made her way to the outpost, feeling the traders' hearbeats as she walked.

@Minerva @Outway

215563.jpg

Mikasa hung on the edge of a former highway overpass that now acted as a security building there. She looked out a bit over the city, watching the familiar UN and Coalition convoys weave and wave. She saw a new face in the crowd.

She quickly descended from the building and pulled up her cloak hood. She approached the new person and placed her hand on her shoulder.
Identification, please.”

Will froze, analyzing the stranger's heartbeat. An intense aura eminated from her soul, and for a moment The Keeper wondered what horrors the stranger witnessed to give the girl such a heavy spirit.

The Heart didn't flare up when her shoulder was grabbed, so Will didn't let Quintessence run from her veins to her fingertips.

"My name is Will Vandom. Guardian of the Multiverse and Keeper of The Heart of Kandrakar."

Will's tone shifted into what Irma used to call 'Leader Mode', taking a sharper and more serious output than usual.

@Minerva

❝ Hm... a fine establishment. ❞ The Ruler-class Servant walked into the bar, observing the surroundings before stating his liking to the place. The man simply took a seat, having those strange magnifying glass equipment retract out of sight. The Cog-and-Sword appeared to be fairly quiet, but it wasn't like he was complaining on that fact. A calm bar was always nice to stumble upon.

@anybody at the bar wink wonk​

lwai-aura-tibesti-dimension-w-9.41.jpg

Lwai walked among the crowd in the area, his white hair possibly making him stand out to a degree in contrast to the bland cloak he wore over his close. The young Prince didn't think to not try and bring too much attention to himself, instead he simply took in the sights, taking notes on things here and there. Perhaps, he hoped, this could help him become a bit more princely for his brothers sake? He winced, wondering if his brother was concerned for him and was looking for him.

Distracted, he was snapped out of his thoughts as he bumped into Will. The young Android stopped and turned to face her, holding his hands up in front of him as if startled just a bit. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you, Miss." he apologized.

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva

Will smiled a bit. The boy's life energy resonated with The Heart, and The keeper could feel that the boy had a noble soul.

"Hey. Don't worry about it. What's your name?"

Will switched gears to her friendly/maternal tone. The kind she usually reserved for children. During the war against Prince Phobos, Will found herself having to console orphaned children whose parents had sadly perished in battle. Will had been to many universes since then, and had seen many boys like Lwai.

@Takumi @Minerva

Will smiled a bit. The boy's life energy resonated with The Heart, and The keeper could feel that the boy had a noble soul.

"Hey. Don't worry about it. What's your name?"

Will switched gears to her friendly/maternal tone. The kind she usually reserved for children. During the war against Prince Phobos, Will found herself having to console orphaned children whose parents had sadly perished in battle. Will had been to many universes since then, and had seen many boys like Lwai.

@Takumi @Minerva

Lwai was glad she didn't take offence to it. She also seemed kind, which was nice. When she asked his name he placed a hand on his chest and smiled politely.

"I'm Lwai Aura Tibesti, but Lwai or Loo is fine." he greeted. "What's your name, Miss?" he asked, returning his hand to his side. "You're new here too?" he added.

@Hahli Nuva

❝ Hm... a fine establishment. ❞ The Ruler-class Servant walked into the bar, observing the surroundings before stating his liking to the place. The man simply took a seat, having those strange magnifying glass equipment retract out of sight. The Cog-and-Sword appeared to be fairly quiet, but it wasn't like he was complaining on that fact. A calm bar was always nice to stumble upon.

@anybody at the bar wink wonk​

latest

A woman clad in black entered the bar as well, having been transported into the city via a strange occurence. 9S had been seperated from her during the event, but 2B had recovered and chose to formulate a plan that would get them back on track.

2B was never one for drinking. Alcohol obviously didn't work in her system, as did spoiled fish meat. The scantily clad asassin wasn't interested in the wares anyway. She had spotted a most peculiar man across from the entrance, and decided that he would be of some use to her.

"Excuse me. Can i ask you some questions?"

@Gummi Bunnies

Will smiled back, kneeling down to his level so he wouldn't have to look up.
"My name's Will. Do you know where I am, Loo?"
@Takumi

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Will. I don't know where you are exactly, other than what looks like a trading hub on a place called Ash. Though, there may be some people that can help you if you need it? From what I know, there's some organizations on Ash that are willing to help people." he explained, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly for a moment. "I've only been here for maybe a day or so." he admitted with a small sigh.

@Hahli Nuva

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Will. I don't know where you are exactly, other than what looks like a trading hub on a place called Ash. Though, there may be some people that can help you if you need it? From what I know, there's some organizations on Ash that are willing to help people." he explained, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly for a moment. "I've only been here for maybe a day or so." he admitted with a small sigh.

@Hahli Nuva

Will stood up and placed her hands on her hips, scanning the area. She had just got here. Her new friend however seemed to know just as much as she did, if only a bit more.

That would have to do. Maybe they could work together?

"Could you maybe show me where these guys are? I mean, if we join up with them we could probably find out what's going on."

@Takumi

The Ashen Ruins Exploration

Artorius Collbrande was not only the leader of the Exorcist branch of the Coalition but the first Shepherd in the history of his world. He would not have known the latter to be the case if not for the peculiar existence of a pair of boys from one thousand years in his future, pulled outside of their world much like he had been. As it turned out, the history of his world was largely unknown at such a time in the future, but Artorius knew how far his legacy would spread, considering that one of the young boys, Sorey, he had met was a Shepherd himself.

Sorey and his malakhim companion, Mikleo, presented Artorius with some confusing thoughts. His legacy continued in some form in their history, but what was his future now that he been pulled from all that he knew and faced with a multiverse of possibilities?

First and foremost, Artorius' mission had not changed. He existed to eliminate malevolence, no matter the world or scope of such a threat. His task today was to take a team down into the ruins of Ash and uncover their mysteries. The planet's history did not matter to the Exorcist, who instead found interest in the scouting reports that stated pockets of malevolence existed below. Artifacts cursed with a dark energy could provide the Coalition with valuable insight into combatting the threat known as malevolence. For Artorius in particular, he was hoping to find just one matter of major importance.

Artorius, as well as his fellow Exorcists Sorey and Mikleo, were inside an armored vehicle with those the Coalition had managed to gather for this mission.

Sorey and Mikleo chatted excitedly to themselves, worked up over being able to explore more of the ruins on Ash. Artorius had found that Sorey looked up to him as a sort of mentor ever since he learned of Artorius' status as a Shepherd, which Artorius was fine with facilitating, for It had occurred to Artorius that Sorey possessed an ability to cleanse malevolence that he did not. Sorey revered him all the same, though Artorius had not understood the boy's explanation of the ability. It was clearly a matter to be found in the thousand years between them, but the elder Shepherd had not cared to obsess over it. If Artorius were to successfully eliminate malevolence, there would be no need for such an ability in the long run.

The truck stopped at the ruins entrance, allowing everyone to get off. Artorius went first, moving quickly to take in the scene.

uju1wXM.jpg

At some point in Ash's history, a more modern building had been built over the older structure, but now both stood destroyed together. Nodding his head, Artorius called out for his own malak companion, Seres. "Seres, tell me, is the entrance here still usable?" he asked out loud, and a woman appeared before him.

wnqRrlG.jpg

"... Yes, there has been no damage to the entrance since the Coalition verified its existence."

With that, Seres disappeared and Artorius heard the others leaving the vehicle now.

"Is Seres shy?" Sorey asked from behind Artorius. "I mean, it's fine if she is! She just never seems to come out unless you ask her to, Artorius."

Artorius turned around to Sorey, who received a small punch in the arm from Mikleo. Sorey laughed it off. "In a way," Artorius said. He then looked past Sorey to the others in his group.

8Jrqzur.png

"Is everyone ready? You've all been warned of the danger already, but let me stress that we do not know what exactly we will find in the ruins."

Last edited:
Nathan Drake

"
It can't be as weird what happened back down in Piper's Landing, pretty sure that was weird in its own regard," he replied, running his hand through his hair as he hopped out of the truck. Even with as little memory as he had, he knew that his name was Nathan Drake and that he was a treasure hunter, so ruins were always his game to deal with. Maybe getting into the ruins would help to jog his memory, as he doubted that a bar drink even with stranger would do. " So, what exactly do we know about these ruins?" He asked.

@Atomic Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back