New User Ready to Roll

Chaleur

Hello all!

I used to RP frequently a few years ago, but life happened and I had to stop for some time. I am back now, and I hope to find a few good RP partners to help me get back into the swing of things. I am mostly interested in fantasy based roleplays with twists and turns that weave wonderful and often times dark plots.

Cheers, Lovelies

Welcome to STC!, fantasy is usually lots of fun! Are you looking for a big roleplay or something small like a 1x1 with another roleplayer?

Hello and welcome! Make yourself comfortable, take a look around, and don't forget to read the rules. They have a lot of helpful information on how to navigate the forums. ;)

What sort of genres are you into?

Hey, welcome to STC! Glad to see another writer join the forum. What was your favorite character that you ever played opposite of? What do you think was the best character you ever wrote?

Hello and welcome to Storyteller's Circle! I hope you enjoy it here, as it's a lovely community with a wide array of interests. Don't forget to check the rules and guide on how to get approved! What's your preferred writing style? First-person, third?

Seems like I am late to the party.

Anyways, welcome nonetheless XD Hope you will take in the lovely site and do enjoy your stay.

Back