Rebellion Rising

Hmmmmmmmm... is there still room, for one, and would a key/lock magic (They can create magically locked doors and stuff, like making a hidden compartment in a cart only be opened by a certain keyword or something.) with a limit on how many locks/how strong the locks are be good?

well from what i know Rach key magic might be a bit of a stretch, but i am not the GM so i can't make any major decisions, MJ's been gone a while anyways, and the whole rp's gone silent

7f0b3c173fb37ecf0cd597ded648016a.jpg

Name: Martin Tulzan
Class: Rebel(Karsetheen)
Appearance: Refer to picture for face and hair, and he is usually wearing a black trench coat-like jacket over a red undershirt and black pants with a dark red belt.
Powers: Smoke abilities(kinda like Infamous: second son)
Weapon(s) of choice: his father's Katana or a light sword
Backstory: Martin's father served in the army that tried to hold back the Valorians, but was struck down when the Valorians first entered the city. Since then, Martin had promised to rid Karseth of the plague-like men that occupied the city.

(I can get a different picture if this one is too big, or if you'd rather keep original looking characters)

(I'm not sure if this is still active or not, just putting this here in case.)

Last edited:
862f606df40b47574c1fda657e1ef271.jpg
(Face Claim: Josie Lane)
Name: Marceline Pioa
Class: Valorian (will become rebel in story)
Appearance: Marceline has long blonde hair and light blue eyes. She is 5'7 with a slim frame. Her hair is typically down or in an updo for fancy events. Marceline rarely wears dresses or skirts, which annoys her father to no end. She prefers loose pants and patterned blouses. Marceline dresses for adventure, which she experiences by exploring the city and the surrounding areas. She loves nature and always seems to have a leaf in her hair or dirt on her hands.
Powers: Marceline is good at illusions- she can make herself look like someone or something else. This comes in handy when she is sneaking around. This drains her energy and is hard to keep up for extended periods of time (her maximum is around 4 hours before she needs to take a break). Additionally, she has to focus to do this and if something distracts her too much the illusion will fall apart.
Weapon(s) of choice: While Marceline prefers to quietly sabotage people than direct fighting, she carries a few things to help her in a fight. She has a few throwing knives and a dagger. She is good with the throwing knives. However, her dagger is more for show than anything. She has trouble using it in close quarters and could use some training with it.
Backstory: Marceline is the daughter of a woman who came overseas and invaded. Her mother is an imposing woman who is a slave to social expectations. She puts up a guise if the perfect family and is constantly dragging Marceline and her father to galas and other events. She also sets Marceline up on dates. As a result, Marceline escapes the overbearing nature of her mother by sneaking out of the house and just wandering. This exploration has allowed her to see the other side that the Karsetheens experience daily. She has heard rumors of a rebellion but hasn't actually met anyone part of it and at the moment thinks it's just talk. She does support the idea of a rebellion.

This idea sounds really interesting, I'm excited for the rp!

Okay, I need to step in here. You lot need to take a look at dates. Unless @MJK2431 herself steps forward and says it ain’t dead, it’s dead.

Okay. Seeing as everyone keeps posting on here, I thought I would post myself. This RP hasn't been active for some time, although I do appreciate @Evermore and @TheGreenerGrey answering on here for me.

If you all wish to revamp it and continue on the thread I made (I think the link is somewhere in the first few pages of this interest check) you can go ahead, but know that I won't be involved.

Here's the link to the IC thread:https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/rebellion-rising.6142/

Back