Demon's Broken Promise Removed

Her tail swayed as the demon revealed her wound. She began to salivate as the luscious smell perverted her senses, sending her mind back into a temporary haze. The female's blood was remarkable and unique- though, she still couldn't pinpoint why. Her mouth hung slightly agape as deep breaths drawn into her lungs. Her attention was brought back to the woman's glare, and she greedily lapped at her lips.

Her ears perked and she failed to suppress and small laugh. "Oh Honey." Cocking her head once more, her neck cracked causing the tilting to result in an unnatural way, bending far lower then necks should. Her pupils shrunk, a wide, devilish smirk spread wide across her face. Her large, pointed teeth shown through and the ever so slight tint of faded blood tainted them. The majority of her voice remained the same- apart from the demonic hiss of her words.

"It's very bold of you to assume your own strength against another's."

She glared at the other demon. "I'm not saying I'm stronger, I'm warning you that I'm dangerous. Please leave me alone. I'm tired and I don't like you." She put her shirt back on and leaned her head back against the wall. She was clearly frustrated but her face also showed sadness. It quickly went away as it came. "Now please, I'd like to sleep and get a move on before I'm found." She curled up, leaning against the wall. She didn't trust the other demon enough for her to lay down.

Last edited:
vUlWWCa.jpg

319d2666b71d7a0d93d632bfd1a8a5b6.png

@Lila Renn
Time Of Day: Afternoon
Weather: Clear / Cool Breeze
After Shinji had responded to his comm. link yet the others hadn't stated anything, Johnathan had just assumed that after escaping the area the others hadn't setup their comm. links to the new channel yet. Shaking his head, he wasn't exactly worried for the others since he knew well enough they could all take care of themselves, it was moreover the fact of being worried if the demons were able to figure out what had happened far too quickly.

Wandering around the large abandoned warehouse, eventually the male found himself an old couch that was in a smaller room that he dragged out of just to leave on the side of the large open space before finally taking a seat for himself. Crossing one leg over the other and resting both his arms onto the back of the couch, Johnathan let a deep yawn escape his lips that even echoed down the halls of the building. "Damn..I really need a beer right now..." Speaking out loud as he turned his head over towards Asphodel who looked like he was in his own little world for a moment before overhearing the comment about black lightning and hailing winds.

Arching a brow at the comment before laughing and shaking his head in response. "Wow, really? They are already losing it? Hah, this is going to be much easier than I thought if that's how easy it gets them to lose their shit..!" Constantly laughing as he soon listened to the details about a few particular figures that caused the male to immediately halt his laughter to take in the information clearly. It seemed like those described were highly dangerous targets if they were on their own in the middle of a storm like that. There was no doubt they were going to have to be taken down one at a time if not with extreme overwhelming force so that they would not be able to defend themselves against.

"That information is fine...Thank you. Now...do you want to go out drinkin' on a job well done?! Or...how about somethin' to eat? Man, I just remember that I haven't eaten all day even before getting here...you think any places are open because of those explosions?.." Sitting forward as he questioned the Black Cross operative before him, Johnathan's attitude completely changed from his seriousness to his more playful and laid back self in the next instant even if he knew in the back of his head there was some more planning that should be done.

Ghuli'Jhalligurd
"Perhaps I could offer you a bevarage, and a meal."

Jhall had been around the area when he smelt the two men. He hadn't heard what they were discussing with his energy concentrated on his nose, and not his ears. Still, he thought he could at least start a friendly conversation. After all, he was in a jolly mood after his catch of the day.
As he grew closer to them, he he tuned in with his ears.

"Now...do you want to go out drinkin' on a job well done?! Or...how about somethin' to eat? Man, I just remember that I haven't eaten all day even before getting here...you think any places are open because of those explosions?.."
Hearing him discuss it so casually was odd to him, but he no room to judge. He placed the now unconscious mother of the rooftop he perched on before dropping by their position, a turning his blind eyes toward them. After offering them his services, he flashed them a crooked smile.

@happydeath @Vague o3

Asphodel Gareth

Shaking his head to get his bearings back, Asphodel gave a smile behind his mask. True, it had been a while since they have last eaten and it would be a good opportunity to know this man who changes moods in a flick of a switch. “That would actually be a very good idea,” he hummed softly, removing his mask and ruffling his hair into place.

With the demon eye covered, he got up from his position to get to the larger man. “Are you always this~!”

“Perhaps I could offer you a beverage, and a meal.”

That had the male dropping to one knee as both Ran and a few needles were flicked into his hands. He was ready to throw them to the new comer. Silently cursing himself for actually removing his mask now, the white-haired male bared his teeth in caution.

Demon. Asphodel straightened but did not place the weapons back to their holsters. “Strangers do not offer such comfort when they are meeting in a questionable place, kind sir,” he started, voice leveling with the friendliness of the old man. It was not wise to talk shit to someone one just knew. Human or demon alike.

He glanced at the leader, waiting for a subtle gesture to bring forth death on this demon. Just one word. Tell Asphodel to attack and he will.

@happydeath @ArgonianScum

vUlWWCa.jpg

319d2666b71d7a0d93d632bfd1a8a5b6.png

Time Of Day: Afternoon
Weather: Clear / Cool Breeze
Remaining seated on the old couch the entire time as he kept one hand on his stomach that constantly growled at him from his own hunger, Johnathan only laughed as Asphodel brought up the question of whether Johnathan was always like this.
It wasn't too difficult to realize what the man was talking about since anyone that ever first joined the Ash Wolves that had a chance to meet Johnathan was quite surprised at the fact of how he was the leader of such a large and secretive organization yet he was this laid bwell as stern at such random times as well.

"Hah! Of course! I wouldn't be me if I wasn't like this. Besides, what's the point of being serious all the time if you can't have a little fun at the same time too, hm?" Just as he responded to the man's question; an unfamiliar voice speaking up had the male arch a brow in the direction he had heard the voice come from.
Seeing as it was none other than a demon offering the two a meal and a beverage caused Johnathan to remain silent with his smile fading to a frown for a few moments; if this stranger had found them, did it mean there were others nearby watching them.
Whatever the case maybe, even Johnathan knew well enough that straight up attacking a stranger that they knew nothing about; especially since it was a demon, was only going to make things much worse.

"Oh? Well, what's on the menu..good sir?" Rather than signal for Asphodel to attack, the Ash Wolves leader simply played along with how things were going to see where this would get him before he even thought of attacking the stranger before them.

"Ah. So you're the 'judge a book by its cover' type aren't ya?" Several cracks were heard as her neck straightened out. She blinked at her in an almost 'are you serious?' kind of way. "Well Dear, you had better get a change of clothes tomorrow. Or at the very least wash yours. That wound doesn't exactly give off the smell of roses." She gave a half-hearted laugh. "Sleep it shall be then." She curled herself into a ball opposite from the demon. Her back was towards the other, though her ears were still raised high.

Last edited:
She glared ag her deeply. Lifting her head up. "What do you not understand about going away?" She spat in annoyance. She then grumbled. "You move toward me during the night and you're dead." Her eyes glowed silver as she said that. She then leaned her head back against the wall, but faced her so as to make sure she wasnt up to any funny business. Her black hair fell over her face as she finally dozed off.

She giggled in amusement at her threat. She forced a yawn and pulled herself tighter to mimic her attempt at going to sleep. Being patient, she was able to hold that position until she heard the light, rhythmic breaths of the demon behind her. She slowly, quietly shifted herself until she was facing the female across from her.

She eyed her curiously with a whispered, "What are you hiding?" A smirk curved at her mouth as she took a large inhale once more. The tangy smell of iron tinged her taste-buds with the faint flavor of the crimson liquid only a few feet away. Her gazed wondered on other's figure, deciding to take in the scent until the woman began to stir. Sissy would then reassume a sleeping position.

The Twins
SORA ENVERD'S POV
Nyre clapped with her wings, hauled to the endless fogs of clouds. The sky, pesteringly, was nothing but the remains of the destruction and weird whatever storm. Sora bristled at the rumbles of the earth from yesterday, her Dragon noted it. "Raytee' soso ray? [What's biting you?]" the growl meant. For others it might have been a simple noise, for the Demoness, it was cleared words.
"Mee sotee mee teetee teeso' sodohfa la so so mee dd rayteeraytee, [To have no plan what's happening is a part of my trouble]," offered Sora before peeking over the scaled body of her mount.

"Tee' mee tee la ray teela mee so lameesola. [Let's go and visit the pest of a brother.] "

A thin line crept a smirk on her face. Syken avoided flying, especially after their last encounter whether she could take the guy for sheer joy or not. He knew her well enough that this ride could have been his last if he had ever decided to jump onto her saddle. The Dragon roared her agreement and angled her position. The wind- freedom- slashed against her face as the reptile just slopped her weight and let them fall. Without fear, her arms spread to the sky.
In mere seconds it had ended, though, and Neyre managed to land smoothly... in the middle of chaos. Literal chaos.

Her feeling of entertainment, freedom, had just stopped. What the hell had happened here? Smashed faces, red slime... shattered building-parts.
"
Ah! I kaa sros kae ruqarae Tvem dacedad su emkvacs, [Ah! I see that my lovely Twin decided to inspect]," hummed a too known voice. A voice that belonged to the person that had stuck to her side even before they were born- her Twin Syken.

He was careful enough to speak in the ancient tongue of the Tieflings. He was careful none of those perking ears could understand the words of her ancestors. And so did Sora. "
Attlaro, tlik klo daikl ag vaiut dogauo I rato 'k [Asshole, shut the mouth of yours before I lose it]." I am not done with you yet. Unspoken words, threats, and even promises were made.

"
...vaerk ka koaeu klod aevaeuk, Sauae. [... want to tear them apart, Sora.]"

Her beast brimmed and glared into those peepers who dared to gawk at them. The Tiefling stroked the head of her mount- a calming gesture for the ancient beast. Gods, if those bricks knew that a dragon Millenials old stood there, in the detritus and ashes- what would they have done?
Run. They should have taken their damned legs to their hands and run.

"
Nu kesm uk sra kerabraosrems bescr ur Maqok. [No sign of the firebreathing bitch or Mevas.] "

Mevas- the reason they were here, the reason they had turned to Haven. Gods, her sister was probably in this area while... while the earth rumbled and rattled underneath forces none of the Twins could have ever explained.
Sora's nose twitched, her nostrils flared in frustration.

Her brother ran his hand through his hair, furious. She couldn't tell if he was boiling with anger that he was unable to sense their sister, nor the other one that was regarded as their kin, or that he was not here to help whoever he tried to reach.

"They look exactly like this Nelyvia!"

Her breath stopped.
Nelyvia.Nelyvia.Nelyvia.Nelyvia.
The oldest sibling. Luckily, both had enough time to adapt to this weird tongue that was not theirs. Sora exchanged a look with Syken. Oh, now was revenge-time. A wicked grin formed her lips. The territorial bastard he was, he growled a warning at her. "
Sauae-[Sora-] "
But the female was already reading herself, letting her body speak as she danced with such lightness to the two strangers. One day, Syken was going to gut her alive...

SYKEN ENVERD POV

His teeth gritted to a stage he thought they would break. The magic craved at his veins, hauled at him to get his sister back, to make her obey. A trait he had earned from his sire. Nothing he would ever allow to peek through. Once, another lifetime ago, he had gutted the father of Sora's own lost child. And in this lifetime... he had done the same. She wasn't pregnant again, but she had a lover. A mortal. A human, perhaps. How he hated her kind heart- the softness underneath the wobbly wall of arrogance.

She danced to the strangers, her hips hopping with each step. He had seen Nelyvia move like that back in his days. Those were the times their father was on a trip and she was not in consistent pain. Though, she had merited the pain! She was a possessor of dark magic. An omen for bad luck and death. A shame for the family- his father had said. Though, now he doubted that. Though, now he knew that all of this was a filthy, filthy lie.

Of course. Of course. She drew the attention to the body of hers- just to divert their alarms of the endless lies she would plate them any moment now. His face wandered to her mount. The beast's facials were taut, savoring each step, each breath of the strangers. Unconditional trust, unconditional protection... Just how in the hell's name had Sora managed to gain such creature?

"Excuse me," her sweet coated voice sang. The stranger, a man, and woman rose their brows at her. Fear... diversion- whatever it was, Nelyvia had done a fair amount of actions to breathe terror into those minds. Their hands, pocket and hidden, shook that much to even rattle at those fragile arms. The woman's eyes darted to him. Gladly, Syken had decided to wear his favored skin. Black hair, tiny horns, and hypnotizing yellow eyes. The skin had once carried the soul of a friend of his. Now that he was dead...

"We were separated from our sister," purred the two minutes older Twin. Instead of going on the female, she wrapped the hands of the male in her hands. His arm-hair stood, his other hand casually grasped the pommel of Malefic. It was to slack salt in the fresh wounds.
She was indeed happy but... how long was it to last? 50 years? Not even the half of her lifespan!

"Oh, we might be able to help you," thrilled the man. Just one- one- wrong move and his head were about to roll. The flying snake beside him just sneered her sheer amusement. Syken cut a brief glare at her. She clinging of her claws was a fair response and once again, this little shit won a silent argument.
How was he always loosing against a damned dragon? They are ancient, Syken. You do not deal with them, you make compromises and get along, has his sister said. Over and over again that it even haunted his dreams.

And they had talked, one lie after another, made up with swift and delight moves of her until she was done, hugged both and bounced back to him and her mount. A ring, made out of silver, a necklace, and even a leathered wallet rested in her hand. Syken, thanks to his warrior training, kept the wicked smile to himself.

"
Oma doae srek komaiqar verr derr aeui, [One day this maneuver will kill you,] " he warned her. The Tiefling knew she had stopped listening lifetimes ago, and still, he expanded his luck. Though, sometimes he feared Sora would rip his head off.

"
Av, kur sros I roqa kae vresa dmesrs os kae kromd, roqam's I? [Aw, for that I have my white knight at my flank, haven't I?] " Recalling the aged promise- the promise he had given her long ago, mere hours after Nelyvia had left.

"
I kaa, seka vum's cromsa sra krorv kuisr uk aeuirk, [I see, time won't change the sharp mouth of yours,] " he sneered.

"
Wrara vuird ba sra kim sram? [Where would be the fun then?] "

Only a few could help if Nelyvia and Sora would ever sit in one room together, firing whatever insults or arrogance at each and another. Mevas had explained that Sora was almost equal to the much older Demon- he didn't particularly like that fact.

The Tiefling sighed. "
Ded aeuir ressra komaiqar soemad ik kukasrems arka okeda kruk sra barumsemsk usrark? [Did your little maneuver gained us something else aside from the belongings others?]"
She jerked her chin. Rule number 36- never underestimate Sora Delmirev Enverd. Absolutely never.

"
Ar, aeui ressra okkrura, [Ah, you little asshole,]" she cheered and mounted her beast once again. Such swiftness carried her bones... He hoped the older sister wasn't like Sora. Hoped and prayed for Nelyvia not to be worse than Sora, not to be more skilled. A fool's hope, truly. Because what his sister reported, was truly shocking. A Second-in-Command, a murderer, the monster he had wished her not to be.

"Ara va kserr kurruvems uir vrom? [Are we still following our plan?]"

The older twin was in charge, definitely. He was never going to dominate the Tiefling woman. Never. He had seen her- vicious and completely in rage. He wasn't going to awake whatever lingered in the deeps of her.

"Wa verr iiks vorsz em. Rikurk roqa es koed sros o kaasems ek suems su ba rard. Wa verr kekvrae vorsz emsu rar, kaa ek Maqok ded es ur mus omd srae su kirqeqa.
[We will just waltz in. Rumors have it said that a meeting is going to be held. We will simply walk into her, see if Mevas did it or not and try to survive.]"

Last edited:
@sissyd00q

She quickly woke up but because she had been on the run for so long, she had learned to appear like she was still sleeping. She had felt like she was being watched, a feeling she knew all too well. She let the scents come to her and then she realized, the other demon was still there. She sits up and glares at her. Her braid was in a mess and her hair fell over her face. She could feel that her wound was already halfway done with the healing process.

"I thought I told you to leave. Now quit looking at me or I'm going to be waking up the entire night." She growled in annoyance that her sleep had been disturbed. She pulled her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around her knees. She began to doze off again.

Lysamdra and Vanya arrived outside Sanctum. Lysandra had been summoned for a leaders and seconds meeting and Vanya went with her mostly because she loved her sister so much and didn't want to loose her again but also because she still couldn't believe this was really happening and if it was a dream, she wanted it to be chock-full of the Lysandra she loved so much. The women kept glancing at each other just to make sure they were still there, not an illusion, not a really good dream.
@happydeath @Abroxis @TMITM @Mai_able @Vague o3 (sorry if I missed anyone)

nqCLCO7.jpg

1d9a0980a17d236d79f962d2af2711f3.png

Time Of Day: Morning - Sunrise
Weather: Partly Cloudy / Cool Breeze
With the message sent out to the leaders and their second in commands for yet another meeting to be held and finally leaving his manor, Avaddon took his time to head to Sky Reach Sanctum in the center of the city just for him to be able to take a glance at everything that had happened yesterday.
Taking the path that lead him through the center of the Black Rose territory on purpose even if it made the trip a little longer, he was able to witness as citizens of the territory along with authority figures were clearing the debris as well as helping reassure some of the other citizens that lost loved ones by being crushed or burned.

The sight of this hurt Avaddon even if he didn't show it. Whoever had done this was going to pay with their lives; not only did they destroy the statues of the founders of Haven but they caused deaths that could've been easily avoided. There was no doubt that many of the people that were grieving weren't going to accept anything less than the death of whoever had caused this to happen.

Although it took some time to reach the Neutral Zone and even more to eventually reach the Sanctum, Avaddon stood outside the entrance as workers were were scaled on the sides of the building as well as others all around the building attempting to repair the damage that had been done to it due to the statues of the founders around the building being destroyed and crashing into it. The sight of it still standing at the very least even if it was severely damaged was some relief.
As he approached the entrance only to find Lysandra and another female beside the second in command of Ravinca preparing to enter the building, Avaddon would approach the woman just to place a hand upon her shoulder from behind as he had passed her.

"Lysandra..I assume you had received my invitation to see that you are here. Do you know if Revan is on his way? He is an important part of this meeting.." While he did not specify the reason as to why Revan was an important part to the meeting, that was all Avaddon was going to state while he made his way up the stairs and into the building.

Ghuli'Jhalligurd
@Vague o3 @happydeath
The demon stood to his feet, and bowed politely. "I oooffer whatever I hooold in my kitchen," he replied before smiling. "And I hooold quite a bit." He chuckled before sitting on his hanches, tapping his claws together. He silently wondered how quickly he could take them both out once they were in his home, and if he could. Both men gave off an aura of.. wrong. Something Jhall was used to feeling on a daily basis. He was certain her was making a dangerous gamble that could end with him dead or missing, but he wanted to see to ease his curiosity.

He gestured down the road. "My hoooome is a ways dooown there," he said. "We coooould get there at a decent time if we walk oooor better.. runnn.'

Glumisun Palma Cristi

Glumisun was a bit hesitant in ordering. She knew hers, Caramel Macchiato with extra caramel syrup and Kasdeya’s simple tea. Lysandra was ordered a strawberry smoothie and green tea for Avaddon. Revan was a mystery so she just took the best seller for the young leader before grabbing a few of those bunny-looking pastries on display. Glumisun had to laugh. She remembered Yew carrying a box of those about a month or so back before throwing them at Kasdeya’s second. How they were still friends, she will never know.

“So, plan to drink it here before slaughtering the last meters?”

Grabbing her drink last, she turned to her friend as she gave a sigh in gratitude. “Yes, please,” she smiled.

Mixing the caramel with the strong coffee, she settled on an empty table and placed the bought drinks on the surface. Making sure she was not easily seen by the public, she sipped her drink in satisfaction. “Sweet black nectar of the spirits,” she moaned out, resting her head on the back of the chair and closed her eyes.

@Abroxis @ArgonianScum @happydeath @Lish @Mai_able @TMITM

NELYVIA PELLERE
Nelyvia Pellere was waiting, patient. As they seated she was particularly slipping on the stool that stood in a position where her eyes could keep on the entrance and clock.
With at least three slips her drink was brought to an end, and the Tiefling was certainly about to rush her Leader. But seeing her… relaxing a bit. Fine.

So, she had waited for another five minutes. Still not done, it seemed.

“Say,” she rasped,
“do you feel better?”
Buy them time. Enough to prepare, enough to improve their emotional state, enough to be ready for either a smooth meeting or the complete opposite of it.

Regarding to her wounds and exhaustion, Nelyvia was concerned. Though, she would never stop the Leader, even with the knowledge that the redhead hadn’t cared about her wellbeing.
Like Yew, Nelyvia wouldn’t do such things. She had her freedom, and Glumisun shall be allowed to do the same. Though, it hadn’t stopped the Second to step in and kind of help her to throw fists. Often, she had hid traitors, tortured them and murdered them without reports, without the Leaderling knowing the numbers. A few slipped away, anyway.

And again, her eyes met the clock. The Demoness’s plan to loose the tension a bit, was honestly great. But without the right timing it was nothing but a fool’s attempt.
@Vague o3

Revan glided down from the sky, landing softly on the ground. He had gotten the message, and suspected what the meeting was about.
Him.
Avaddon was angry at him, and wanted to- to put him on trial. What the heck? He hadn't meant to lose control. He just... did. He did not have as much control over his powers as most. And what was the consequence, to put him in jail, a cell which he could escape anyway? Risk another devastating storm? Didn't Avaddon know that he was trying his best? He didn't know how hard it was to have a power which you could not really control, a part of you that would not listen to your commands? A swirling storm that would never calm down? That was just the physical manifestation of a mental state. the eye of the storm.
He hated the fact that he couldn't really control his power. And now it seemed others hated him for the same.

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
Vroooooom!!
Dyle pulled up to the cafe a high speed before making a sharp turn, and parking at the front of the store.
Stepping out, she tossed her black hair over her shoulder, and tampered with her red lip stick for a moment before shutting the door, and walking towards the entrance. Her tall black heels clicked against the ground, her long white coat trailed from her shoulder, her red, blood drop earnings shimmered. She was ready for this meeting, but she had to get her some cute food first.

Stepping inside, she immediately noticed the demons, and the leader of the Serpent Kiss. She nodded towards her before snapping her attention to the cashier, a young man she had been talking to recently. Nothing serious, just decorating ideas.
"Hey hun," she ggreeted him before she began her order..

Lysandra jumped as Avaddon approached her from behind. "I haven't heard from him but I'm sure he is," she replied.
Vanya seemed to sense Lysandra's anxiety and rubbed her arm comfortingly. "He's cute," she whispered, only loud enough for Lysandra to hear. Lysandra rolled her eyes and said, "Wait out here. Love you."
"Love you too. Good luck."
Lysandra left Vanya and Sorin outside and followed close behind Avaddon.
@happydeath

NELYVIA PELLERE
Interacts with @ArgonianScum
The door gaped by the push of no one else than Fuctner Von Dyle. Cool, she had described her at the introduction given to the little elf. And she still held that opinion. A person with their own individuality, of course, Dyle owned flaws only certain people were permitted to witness.
Which made her even more interesting.

With a sigh she excused herself from Glumisun and strolled to the associate- another Second-In-Comand.

“Good Morning,” purred Nelyvia, tried to interrupt whatever flirtatious tension existed. There was no better chance to talk to her— even if it was a simple shitchat about obvious or random themes.

“I see,” continued the Tiefling and glanced at the parked transporting possession of hers, “you came alone?”
Neither had the scent of the Leader sticked to her. Rather… underneath this seductive aroma, she smelled a breeze of a certain officer. Now she knew where he had went, hadn’t cared and stores the information somewhere beyond reaching.

The black beauty had herself decorated with finest. That was what Nelyvia Pellere always loved. The various accessories… Gods, this woman was heads over the Tiefling, if it was just for the looks and alone this presence.

Last edited:
Back