Demon's Broken Promise Removed

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛

She was ready to talk more shit to the child when the leader of Black Rose decided to turn the room into a freezer. She shivered, and shot a glare towards him. Silently, she returned to her seat. She would have snapped back at him if she could stand the cold, and didn't respect his title. He was a leader, an actual leader, and his word was law in the neutral zone, along with the other two.

She returned to her seat. She wanted to clutch her jacket over her shoulders, or press herself against the window to allow the sun to warm her skin, but she didn't. Beyond a light shiver, she would not allow herself to seem desperate for warmth. She knew the cold shouldn't have so much effect on due to her Angler Siren blood, but she wasn't graced with their chill resistance.
She let out a light sigh when the room returned to normal temperature, and Avaddon began to speak of Revan's punishment. Honestly, she'd have him executed on the spot, but that wasn't an option.

"Trial," she simple answered.

Revan nodded. He suspected as much. The voting was going as expected. He had hoped that Glumisun would have voted against the trial, but it had been a selfish hope. He actually agreed. He had failed, both as a leader and as a person. Did he deserve to be put on trial? Maybe.
He just feared what would come next.
Would he lose his throne, his name, or his people? What would happen if he was found guilty?
The threats failed to faze him, just like the flirting. He was confident in his physical and magical ability to fend off any attacker. It was the one thing he was good at. He worried he would lose control again, but it was as a shadow of a thought in his mind.
we could have prevented this.
No. I could have prevented this.
It was a good thing no one was hurt, because he would likely be curled up in a ball in his room right now, not doing anything.

Lysandra took the strawberry smoothie from Glumisun and whispered her thanks along with, an impressed, "You did your research."
The ice-cold drop in temperature made her head throb. For everyone else, it was just really cold, but for Lysandra, it was just on the edge of unbearable. She knew it was necessary, but her head throbbed for about a minute after Avaddon returned it to normal.
Lysandra was put in a difficult place here. As a second in command, she felt like she was obligated to defend her leader. And her heart felt like someone had to defend him...
What if someone else had... controlled him or something?
But every single scrap of logic inside her said that Revan hurt the very place he swore to protect. Even if someone else had controlled him, what was to stop them from controlling him again?
Torn, she decided to wait.

Last edited:
Revan looked to the sky, saying a silent prayer to whoever was listening, as he did something that would likely change the course of his destiny.
He drew a deep, rattling breath that seemed to suck everything from around him.
He knew what he had to do. He knew he deserved to be punished however they seemed fit.
"I agree with you. With all of you. This cannot, this will not, by my blood and life, happen again. I put people in danger, and I will never forgive myself for that. I would have your help figuring out the solution. "
He drew his hands in, lacing them together inside of the shadows of his robe.
"My vote, as I cast it... " He said, as his heart fluttered with fear and anxiety as he said, looking up at each of them as he said the words...
"...Is trial."

Revan had just voted to put himself on trial.
One- did he even get to do that?!
Two- why in the heck would he do that?!
So now it was Revan, Glumisun, and Functer voted trial while Avaddon, Kasdeya, Nelyvia, and Lysandra hadn't voted yet.
All they needed was one more trial vote and it would be happening.
She knew Avaddon and Nelyvia were probably going to say trial, but it just depended who said what first.
Lysandra still stayed quiet, awaiting the inevitable.
It scared her.
It excited her.
And there was a looming feeling of not being good enough to become leader.
Because that was next.

NELYVIA PELLERE
The younger demoness bristled as each, even Ravinca's Leader himself, voted for the trial. But that- it was unpredictable. The turns and twists. And it took up too much time. Between their arguments, she had received two text messages. Each from the Airhead. He and Glumisun had a special kind of vibration-setting. Before she would even start, she texted back. "Do what you want, but stop calling me mother!"
It relieved her, somehow, to know that Aeyra was going to be called as a Pellere. Her Master had probably wanted it, too. What was her family, was his family. Aeyra was not an Enverd, or whatever her Parents were called, but from nowadays on a Pellere.
Though, she hoped for Yew to keep the little elf far from trouble and that he hunted Cyril alone- if not they had one officer less; burn to ashes and nothing but ashes.

Her phone was once again pocket, as she simply rose her voice. "No trial," you fools, "It would take in useful time. He can not control his ability, I must agree. A punishment for all the destruction is necessary, yet think it through. In a crisis like this, a strategy is needed and not a trial for a loss of control. Train him, use him, send aid- whatever. The trial can follow after we all survived that."
A strategy on how to defend the territories from the intruders. Despite her own likings, Nelyvia admitted that the Leaders had to work side to side. Though anything inside her turned- listing the contras in her mind- she still voted against it. She still voted against it, even though she possibly was going to be outnumbered by it. But perhaps, this could open a few eyes- expand whatever horizons.

"You must save yourself from your other self," Huginn said, repeating himself.
"Only then will your true self reveal itself!"
Wait just a second.
He had thought the birds had been talking about Kasdeya when they had said that, last time he had been in this room.
Ugh. Those birds and their double meanings.
It surprised him that Nelyvia had chosen for no trial, but it mattered not. Demons always had been too focused on their inner workings, not paying attention to the things outside their borders. It brought his attention to the thing his father said the original leader, Revan's grandfather, had said shortly after moving to the Haven.
I do not like this place. Separated from the world, too much time can pass while you sit and stare at the stars. And he had been right, it seems.

Last edited:
Glumisun Palma Cristi

Eyes still closed, she was not to think of them as friends. "Think about it, Sir Pellere," Glumisun started, using the titles for formality. "The trial is not because we want it. It is a necessity. The people-" she cleared her throat then. "The citizens know of his actions. News spread like wildfire here. They would want justice." She was thankful that someone voted to not get into trial but her friend's thinking is messed up.

Her eyes opened then, narrowed. "Also, do not think of anyone as a weapon to be used," she commented coldly. Apologize later but to have someone be trained just for the sake of killing... "Training and control might be essential but to take them as a lifeless tool to be replaced..." she took a shuddering breath. Stay calm. They do not need another argument.

@Abroxis

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
"Wow.. I am on the edge of my seat," Dyle said as she waved away a yawn. "Voting for yourself? That definitely hasn't been done in history.. ever." She stifled a snort, bbefore continuing. "How about we put the chickens in trial as well? They're about as annoying as he is, and that could cause some destruction on its own!"

She was so ready for this meeting to be over, but she was also ready to see what trial they had set for him, and if it would involving each of them taking a shot at him. That would make her day, and Melvin's too as he hadn't shot anything for a minute.

Nelyvia Pellere
"Also, do not think of anyone as a weapon to be used."

A slight warning, Nelyvia supposed. Her body sacked back onto the wall. She had stated what had hauled in her mind. Before, of course, she hadn't weighed the pro- cons or results. With her frozen facials returning, she pulled out her phone. The trial was fading to be in her oblivion. Rather the threatened Yew not to take her little Elf on the manhunt.

'Airhead, be aware that you are dead meat swimming in the rivers of Serpent's Kiss if Aeyra is in trouble because of you.'

Yet... it excited her to even think about the little kid to dance around her limps and show off her necklace. Or- had... had they marked her already? Without her permission?
Her fingers were eager to ram on the display.
'She got the necklace. Or else I would start praying if I were you.'
Nelyvia particularly knew the throes of the process. It even had her blacked out for sheer three days. And Aeyra- the one not even reaching the 1000 years... Alright, this meeting had to come to an end soon.

@Vague o3

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
"God damn- can we get on with it already," Dyle snapped angrily. "I didn't come here to listen to kids talk! I came to get shit done! I got people to meet!"
When she had arrived, she had almost forgotten about her outting she had planned with her father that day, but then the explosions, and tantrum happened which really put a dent in her schedule. Not only did it ruin her day, but it will also ruin her dad's outlook on her living in Haven. Gods if he even made an attempt to enter Haven, and be stopped by guards, he would immediately find out what happened, and there would be no stopping him in trying to convince her to move into his boat house.

Not even the strongest guard with the harshest training could keep him from barreling through the city, and sniffing her out.

Kasdeya lifted her head and looked at him, "As in control as one can. Though I am less than pleased with you at the moment so I will speak to you after." She sat back, crossing her legs so her bare thigh was in view, she was not looking forward to the meeting. She was however looking forward to scolding Avaddon for leaving the medical tent. Kasdeya hadn't notice anyone walk through the door, she barely noticed anyone walk through the doors. She looked up at Glumisumas she kissed her cheek and smiled, "Just what I needed." She grabbed her small red vial and poured some of the liquid into her cup before taking a sip with a content sigh.

Hearing her second in command refer to Revan as a kid made her scoff. She liked the woman not only because she was beautiful, but also because she had a silver tongue. Hearing her curse him out made her smirk and drink her warm liquid amusingly. Kasdeya felt no need to stop her, she wasn't wrong, she had been briefed this morning on the status of the other territories. Hearing Revan loose control didn't surprise her as much as one would expect.

When Avaddon spoke she turned her attention to him, sitting back in her chair and sipping her drink quietly. Hearing Avaddon raise his voice made her shiver, she loved those expressions of other emotions he tended to show. But, in the end, he wasn't wrong. Kasdeya set her cup on the table deciding she would wait to hear a few of the other's opinions. Kasdeya expected Dyle to vote yes, but Glumisum saying yes was highly unexpected.

Kasdeya crossed her arms under her chest and stared at Revan, "Trial. I see no reason for someone with no control over his own powers to be a leader. You can't possibly expect to use that excuse next time?" Kasdeya tilted her head slightly and her gaze shifted, "Is that all?"

@Vague o3 @happydeath @TMITM @Lish @Abroxis @ArgonianScum

Kasdeya made it so majority voted for him to have a trial.
Taking a deep breath, she spoke up.
"Actually, what are we going to do about the explosions? Recover, of course, but are we going to take precautious actions about it?"
Lysandra knew she should focus on recovering the city, but... Vanya had come up. She knew Vanya would understand, she had to help her people above all else.
"The explosions, I think, were meant to scare us more than hurt us. People did die, and that hurt too, but the statues are a symbol of our freedom, our safety, and seeing them destroyed was meant to throw us off."

Last edited:
Glumisun Palma Cristi

"The explosions were just that. It seems that whoever did this, either they wanted to send a message or that was merely a distraction. Just to be safe, I would vote on the latter. Survey corps said that there were no other bombs in the city," she reported. "We are already running through the system of the latest beings who entered the city. Interviews would commence after. Other theories are being tossed around and I am sure you have heard of them."

Again, her eyes closed.
"With Sir Kok-lir sealing the fate of one of the leaders, we will be treating Ravinca as a neutral territory until the trial and when a... either a temporary leader or a leader is assigned. After this, some of the healers would be journeying to yours and set up a fee tents to help on whatever treatment is needed."

@Lish

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
A loud clap was sounded from Dyle as her leader voted as the rest of the group. She wanted a trial! Fish Stick wanted a trial! Klondike Bar wanted a trial! Oh things were going well for her today.
"We got 'em," she exclaimed with a smile on her face. "Somebody pour Gatorade on Av'! We got 'em!" She pulled Melvin, her sentient revolver from the holster on her thigh. "Wake up Melvin! We're about to shoot a fucking kid!" Melvin, seemingly alseep, vibrated as his engravings glowed a dull red before dimming to nothing. Dyle frowned, and slammed the gun against the table. "You bug me to shoot a fucking bird all week, and when I give something better you're too tired to function?! Fuck you!"

Nelyvia Pellere
Interacts: @Vague o3 & @happydeath
Trial. Trial. Trial.
Each of them had voted for it. It wasn’t like Nelyvia had cared about it- the opportunity for a pretty weapon may had been denied, but that wasn’t much of a pain in the ass.

Inhaling a beat to much, she could smell them. The Airhead and the elf were not far anymore. Combating her own muscles to rush forward to where her elfling was, the Tiefling turned to the door aside of her.

Just to see the gates opening. As if she was a future-predictor, she just knew who it was.
A tiny head peeked in, behind Aeyra the warnings of the guards.
The child hadn’t seen Nelyvia yet; but Glumisun.

“Glumisun!”

As cheerful as always. With clumsy steps Aeyra hurried to the Serpent’s Kiss Leader, completely ignoring the other Leaders. O, yesterday she was too shy to even accept Nelyvia’s Help… and now?
The Tiefling debated whether to call her back, because Aeyra was definitely not meant to here.

“You never believe what I—”

The Elf’s emerald eyes then flashed, slowly darted to the rest on the table. Blinking- once, twice, thrice- she just shook her head. Had she… just noticed the other Leaders now? Unbelievable.
Nelyvia couldn’t help but let a smirk slip through.
Five minutes. She could give the Elf that time and then teach her about meetings and that she was better off not busting into one.

It was meant to be a whisper, but apparently Aeyra was miserable at keeping her voice down, as she said, “Do you want to know what I can do?”
Magic. Nothing else was meant. Her magic.

Now- now was Nelyvia the one who was curious.

The head of the Elf child angled then at Avaddon. It was never a surprise that kids could easily be distracted.
Oh fuc—

But before any warning could have slipped out, Aeyra looked at Avaddon, then at Glumisun and back to the Iceberg… Oh no. No.No.No.No.

“Aeyr-”

In a loud voice, without even a hint of shame, she blurted out, “Are you two like… sharing a bed?”
No. No. No.

Oh gods. Holy shits.

She just… She can’t— Even Nelyvia felt the blood in her rushing into her face as she covered it with a hand.The Elfling was even staring at Avaddon to answer her. Had the kid— nope. She hadn’t known that this one was another leader… Nelyvia hadn’t found the time to teach her various things.
Kids were definitely not her thing. Gods…

Lysandra nodded. "Yes, thank you, Glumi." Every precaution she made made sense. Especially the interviews. "If there is anything I can help with, please don't hesitate to tell me."
Then a little girl came in and asked if Avaddon and Glumisun were together.
Lysandra stifled a smirk and a face-palm and said gently, "Um, no they aren't together... Officially at least." Lysandra looked over to Nelyvia. "Is she yours?" Lysandra went over to the little girl and continued, "Hey, we are talking about grown-up stuff, can you wait outside until we're done?"
@Vague o3 @Abroxis

The Girl's naivety made Revan smile. All of a sudden, nothing else mattered.
This was what they were fighting for.
And it was beautiful. The future.
He immediately found a title for her, seeing as she was so small but so feisty. she was nieve, yes, but she had a good heart and a fiery soul. She would likely turn out to be much like Nelyvia. He almost introduced himself, wanting to interact with the child, but thought better of it. Nelyvia was very protective of her, he could see it in her eyes, and he might scare the child.
He chuckled at the mortified expression of the second-in-command and the child's ability to stir up chaos.
He liked her. She would make a good leader someday...
Instead of Glumisun? Was this her plan? Glumisun had a very kind heart, but he did not underestimate her intelligence. It might be...
If so, he looked forward to it.

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
@Abroxis
"Beat it kid," Dyle growled towards the small elf. "Aren't you supposed to be in day care?" She looked towards the red-skinned woman. "I thought you were going to get rid of her?? Doesn't she have like- parents or somebody else to watch here?!" She didn't want some kid ruining the trial they have going on. With her in the room, Nelyvia would become an inmobible brick wall of child safety, and would beat anyone who dared swear around the kid or speak of anything relating to violence or sex. Ugh.

She snapped her fingers at the child. "Get outta here! Get! Go eat some some grass or something! As long as it doesn't involve you standing in this room!"

nqCLCO7.jpg

1d9a0980a17d236d79f962d2af2711f3.png

Time Of Day: Morning
Weather: Partly Cloudy / Cool Breeze
After bringing up the option of voting for Revan's trial to each of the leaders and their second in commands within the room, Avaddon had returned to his usual silence as he watched and listened carefully to those around him.
In the end, one after another, everyone had agreed to put Revan on trial for his actions; even Revan himself had voted to place himself on trial for everything, which only had the white haired demon raise a brow at the fact he would do such a thing.

It had appeared as though everyone but Nelyvia was voting for the trial which in the end meant there was no doubt there would be one no matter whatever Avaddon's own decision would've been. Without so much as needing to actually voice out that there would be a trial, Dyle was quick on the trigger just to remove her weapon from her holster as though she were prepared for an execution of Revan on the spot. Narrowing his piercing crystal gaze towards the woman, he was prepared for any wrong move she would do before he would strike back at her immediately; as her weapon showed signs not actually functioning, he returned his attention to the rest of the room as the others conversed with one another.

"So...It is decided. The trial will be held at sunset today at the central court in the Neutral Zone. Do not be lat--"

Just as Avaddon had prepared to finish his sentence and end the meeting there, the sight of the entrance into the room opening had the male raise a brow as to who would enter the meeting room without permission. Noticing as it was a female child who had entered the room while the two guards on the opposing end of the door were attempting to get her back out of the room, Avaddon would only raise his hand up to show the guards that it was alright.
The guards nodded their heads before closing the door while the white haired demon watched as to how the little child was rather fond of the Serpent's Kiss leader as well as Nelyvia being rather concerned for the little one as well. Raising a brow as to who this child was, once she had rushed up to Avaddon; he'd look down at her with a straight face before his face started to turn a slight red from her question.

Letting a low chuckle leave his lips, Avaddon reached forward just to pat the little elf upon her head before shaking his own head towards her question. "Hah, no little one. We are not 'sharing a bed'...now, what was that about something you can do? Could I see what it is you are able to do?"

Back