Demon's Broken Promise Removed

⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠
Interactions: @Vague o3 @ArgonianScum @Lila Renn
She glared a last time at the shop owner, a silent promise was made ever since. This has not been the last time he would see her. Next time, though, both would encounter in a different, prepared-for battle.
Yew lifted her, at his comment she clicked with her tongue. "What troubles you have, Airhead," Nelyvia grumbled. She was not used to someone actually carrying her to whatever place. Just that she knew what place he would aim for- back to the academy and back to lousy paperwork. The Tiefling wanted to argue, refuse... but after all, she couldn't move. So, it was the summoner who had to swing the pen for her.
While he moved his feet, she noted the attention he paid. As for her, she has never confronted the walls with her body. "Wah, look at you being careful for once," she teased. It surprised her that the nerves and muscles of her stellar still were intact. At least she could talk and rotate it to mere inches.

Soon they stepped outside, the Demoness first reaction was to squeeze her eyes at the bright light of nature. A growl emitted from her throat as her hand wouldn't shield her sight. Then, Yew said, "Hello?"
Her motions stopped. Who was he talking to...? Sheer caution pivoted her peak to... a man, who just blankly stared at their appearance. Furious brows furrowed at him. How come... This strange scent. The question was not who, but what it was.

Asphodel Garneth

As he was grumbling on how incompetent these idiots were, the sound of a bell was heard and Asphodel had immediately grabbed for his needles. Thankfully, his shock was not seen through the mask. straightening, the hunter moved and bowed to the Shinto priest. He was surprised to actually see a human among demons. Another snap of his finger was heard. "Hello to you, too," he greeted with much respect as he could muster.

His hidden eyes landed on the red-skinned demon within the priest's arms. He clicked his tongue. "Well, how do I put this," he started, scratching the back of his head sheepishly. "We are kind of lost," he announced. "And well, we were debating if it is okay to ask directions."

Yew Evergreen

Yew tightened his hold on the younger demon. The smoke about these people were different. Their smell was also new. He smiled and nodded his head. At least, one of the gawking beings had the decency to actually greet back and talk.

If this person was lying, Yew would have already seen through it even with the mask on. Truly, these people were lost. The smoke around them did not change. The stranger was not lying. He was amused. How in the pits of Hell did they end up in the backwaters of Serpent's Kiss. "And where might you be heading, dear guests? I have not seen your faces here in the territory. Tourists maybe? Or new to Haven?"

Yew flinch suddenly. He closed his eyes for a second before regaining his composure. Master Ghulli was not a person to waste time, it seems. His creation has now been injured and it was not a shallow or light one. He was going to give the old man a few injuries himself if this continues.

@Lila Renn @Abroxis @ArgonianScum

⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠
Nelyvia felt slight attention upon her from the stranger. Control it, she thought as magic craved on her veins. She could not move and had troubled her companion enough for one day. Maybe the following day she could lure the answers out.
The cloaked and masked stranger asked for a direction. His voice- a new one, too. But neither had he smelled after the Neutral Zone, nor like those, she knew from the other clans. New to Haven, had Yew said.
He might have remained calm, but the tightened grip gave his own suspicion away. It was no new news about his ability to sense auras. Even though she was informed about the "Living-Lie-Detector" she still talked around the truth sometimes. Enough to avoid further investigations from Yew.

The Demon's head rolled closer to his chest as she gazed upward. "They smell weird." A faint whistle of her words to alert him. Both had grown wary, which might have come from the warrior-instincts. They had nothing to mean- just the basic circumspection.

@Vague o3

Last edited:
I am combining these two
Yew Evergreen and Asphodel Gareth
Yew's POV

"We will agree to that, little imp," Yew stated, not really caring if the strangers heard him of not. "If I may, where might you be heading to? Me and my little friend here might help you."

A sigh of relief was heard from the masked man. His voice was that of a male, so Yew was going to conclude the being was male. "Well, we were supposed to be going to the neutral zone and... well, we stumbled here instead." The stranger stepped forward and Yew tensed. His caution was not needed for the stranger just showed his phone and the map.

Yew snorted. What kind of map was that? It only showed the major structures and the roads and passages to get to said buildings. "Hop on to the boat, dear guests, the travel time from here to the neutral territory would take hours. Are there any of you who could fly? It will be faster then."

"I do not think there is anyone of us who could do that." There was a pause and the mask tilted. "Do you fly?"

Smiling, the summoner did not answer. "Come, come," he invited. He hailed a passing boat and everyone was already sitting on the boat. Chaos' Song, the weapon, was still with them as they started their way to the exit.

⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠
Each movement was registered by the Tiefling. The Demoiselle tensed with her carrier as the mask-man decided it would be good to step forward. A map was shown on the display- a weird one. It seems as if Haven had been newly discovered or something. It covered not even half of the information the maps nowadays beheld. Perhaps, they were neophytes and not to be trusted. She stiffened as the Lord of bastards actually invited them on a boat. Yes, he could give them a ride and risk his life all he wanted, she would-
She couldn't. A suffocated groan emitted from her throat. Nelyvia depended on the airhead. Where he goes, she tagged along.
"We are not going on this damned boat," she protested and tried to stare him down as good as the situation allowed it. He planned to deliver them to the Neutral Zone! That was indeed her destination but she still hadn't finished her business in her own territory! And they even agreed on their wariness about those... people.
Sometimes Nelyvia just couldn't figure out those intentions that hosted his handlings.

@Vague o3

Asphodel's POV

"But you are heavy, little imp," the Shinto priest stated, jumping to the boat as if he has done it a couple of times. "I won't be throwing you overboard... yet." Asphodel's gut started to boil. Something was up with the priest but he could not put a finger on it.

"Come on, leader," he whispered, moving past Destrier and following the Shinto priest and his... familiar? Humans here move about like they do outside but the lack of technology was quite surprising. The nimbleness of the priest caught Asphodel's attention. For someone who is carrying a demon and a giant box, he does not show any signs of actually getting tired. The hunter has to guess that either the priest's familiar is too light or that he was using demonic enchantment. 'Or a demon,' something at the back of his head whispered. Asphodel frowned. Why would someone disguise themselves as humans in a place where demons resided?

Hopping into the boat without any second thought, he was the closest to their guide. He did not say anything at first, eyes moving about while fingers tapped on the phone. and truth be told, this place was starting to more and more attractive. Nature parks, cafes, buildings of learning... Asphodel was starting to grow fond of this.

"Beautiful," he sighed softly. His attention then went back to the two. He unconsciously reached for the horns of the red-skinned demon before retracting them when he was within arm's length. "I-I am sorry," Asphodel apologized. "This is the first time I got this close to your kind like this."

"This breed is very rare," the priest laughed. "One of a kind. And I do wish she be the last one so that her stupidity would not spread." Was there something Asphodel missed? Did this priest just insulted a demon? Was the priest crazy?

⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠
"Heavy? Me? You must be mistaken and weakened," Nelyvia hissed and soon enough they wobbled upon the boat. They had made a journey via boat quite of times these past years- one time, though, they almost murdered the chauffeur in matters of effect. If he hadn't teased her about her skin, she wouldn't have snapped and shot an arrow at him. Usually, he caught those with ease but back then... it stroke in his shoulder. An apology... Well, she never did those and wouldn't start with it. Yet she wondered for mere nanoseconds if the brute had suffered from a scar. Golden eyes fixated where the arrow once hanged in.
As she gaped her jaw, the Demoness foretold a hand on its ways to her.

She was already pissed off, but as the stranger actually tried to touch her beloved horns, she curled her lip to expose her razor-sharp fangs. He was eager to stumble over a rapid apology, which she never accepted. Nelyvia closed this incident with a sneer of hers. He never had been so close to her kind- well, of course. She was exquisite and now that he mentioned it... She hadn't seen any Tieflings in the past years. Perhaps they ran extinct.

"One of a kind. And I do wish she be the last one so that her stupidity would not spread," chuckled Yew. Her head snapped up as she growled. "I may be disabled to move, but my magic shall be enough to tear you apart," she jokingly threatened. Yew Evergreen had often trained with her, had endured the horrorfest combats with her, and sometimes even listened as foolish, younger Nelyvia cried her soul out. Gladly, he never talked about the other side of her.
O, that reminded her on the first day she cried before him. Alone on the roof, underneath the fullest moon, she imagined. He laughed the first time. And in her emotional instability, she burned the roof. A scar on her wrist still reminded her, due to the bones break that night.
Though, she made only him tidying the mess up. Such proceeding followed for three sheer times until not a single tear had ever constructed itself again.

Nelyvia clicked her tongue. "Old man, the only fool here shall be you, obviously."
The tension raised the moment Yew had started to argue and tease her. Were they not used to other Demons? Perhaps strange breeds, not even the Airhead had knowledge about.

@Vague o3

(Sorry was so late xD)

Destrier was quiet the whole time, scanning the demon's. Abyssinia just followed Destrier's lead. He looked at Asphodel, then at the demons.
"Uhm, Thank you for taking us back to where we were, we were lost and i apologize profusely." He thanked them, though could not hide the slight venom in his voice.

Abyssinia had not been this close to a demon, her hands boiled and bubbled with red energy, until Destrier signalled for her to stand down.
"When will we be there?" She asked, venom dripping out of her words.

⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠
"It is not like I have a choice," she mumbled, more to herself than anyone on the boat. Making decisions without the approval of one and another, that always had been the gamble between Yew and her. Though, she believed in his stalker-skills to find her whenever she might have needed a helping hand. So did he, hopefully. Nelyvia had always stuck at the heels of Glumisun, since the day she declared her as Second-in-Command. Often the young demoness was the one who had to attend the meetings, making up excuses and reporting everything later on.

As both strangers voiced their thoughts, the Demon couldn't help herself but overhear the glimpses of hatred along with their words. The Demon's nose twitched. Was it just her or lured anger in the air? Golden eyes searched in the deep shadows for any hints of her presumption. Nothing. The masked figures had hidden their expressions quite well, to her own dislikings.

The Tiefling hissed at the guessed female. "Patience scum," Nelyvia snarled, "Be glad we offered you our precious time."

She even would have been glad to read through pathetic, or unreadable handwriting the most reports were signed with. The last sentence was especially meant for Airhead. `You little, little fool.´
He would have to make her time up one day. That was how things rolled between them. Whatever they were, it had been abstract and sometimes not even real. One day they fought each other with teeth and claws, the next day they vandalized a few buildings in the city because some nitwits had the guts to pester them. He even allowed her to burn a few of them to ashes.

@Vague o3 ; @Lila Renn

[Ah, it's fine XD]

Last edited:
(You kiss your mother with that mouth!?)

Abyssinia narrowed her eyes at the demon, she couldn't help it. Plasma danced around her fingertips, "Scum!? I'll have you know that-" Destrier put his hand around her mouth.
"Yup," Destrier waved the Tiefling off, "That's nice, tell it to someone who cares." He smiled at the Priest, "Thank you sir."

@Vague o3 and @Abroxis

⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠
Her flames immediately emerged from the shadows- pitch-black as the night itself. They danced around her and Yew. Through them, the others could sometimes see her gleaming eyes that narrowed at them. She did not trust them, and she made sure they had known this.
A demonic, echoing voice hollowed her voice as she spoke, "Careful or you are to be thrown in the canal."

Whoever had known Nelyvia Pellere, they connected her with verbal actions and nothing of her warnings had ever been a simple bark. She fulfilled what she promised. The flames flared up one last time before they vanished, leaving a dark fog for mere moments.
Those fools met a Tiefling, who lost her nerves long ago in the shop. It wouldn't take her long to accidentally burn one or two of them. Just an act of joy, she supposed.

@Lila Renn

Destrier felt uncomfortable, his voice turning serious, "Speak you're words carefully demon." He kept one of Asphodel's needles on him, knowing it would come in handy. Abyssinia's body sparked with plasma now, her hair floating with plasma dancing around her. She glared at the demon, not saying a word.

Destrier didn't want to get into a fight now. But they would kill/paralyze the demons if they had to.

⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠
"I do not have to mind my words on a ship that regards to me," she snapped. If she had the ability to move, even one arm would have been more than enough, she would have torn the hood off his head and clawed one of his eyes out. "So drop your nonsense. You are not the one to be in charge."
Had they not heard of her? The Deputy of Serpent's Kiss Leader? Of course not, Nelyvia supposed.
Though she noticed the way he had spat the word "Demon". As if he wasn't one of them, too. He shouldn't hate his own heritage.
She tried to overthink her words before she voiced them. Nelyvia never started fights she couldn't possibly win. As well as Yew was distracted due to his leanshe in the attentiveness of the Owner. Whatever brutal things he has done to the living corpse, it was things the Tiefling would have received if the Airhead hadn't interfered. And as far as her knowledge reached, she knew he felt a few of this blows, felt how his summoned beast slowly died. Nelyvia caused enough trouble for a day.
Her oculars narrowed at the other masked figures. They stood there like... a lost cluster of puppies.

Nelyvia cussed about her disabled body. Useless, she felt so useless. Yew even had to carry her because her legs were not obeying her wills. She couldn't teach them a lesson, nor had she intended to fight right now. Morning. She awaited the morning already when her limbs could move again when her frame could jump, dodge, and send blows to whoever decided to challenge the Second of Serpent's Kiss. But for now, the Demoness remained patient.

@Lila Renn

Last edited:
Yew's POV

"Ladies," he addressed everyone in the boat. "Do you think fighting in this tiny area would be beneficial to both of you?" he asked politely. Even with his hands full, he would not hesitate to drop Nelyvia and just go on and attack. "Like I have said before, both of you are in Serpent's Kiss and fighting if frowned upon." His attention snapped at the only person normal enough in this group. "And you?"

The male raised both hands, showing that he was not interested in fighting. "I merely met them just before we got lost," he stated. Again, the man was not lying. "I do agree with you, Sir. Fighting will never solve anything."

"I never said it would not solve this little conflict though," he hummed. "Now, please," he stated. Words alone would not actually stop demons from jumping into a fight. And sometimes, battles are needed to actually solve a problem. Hmmm. Ah, he forgot that this would become five vs one with a slight disadvantage. He won't be letting Nelyvia join though. "Such dead weight," he muttered to the Tiefling in his arms.

His silent companion was already rubbing his head. He brought out his phone and started typing angrily. Yew could not see the messages nor will he care.

@Lila Renn @Abroxis @happydeath

Last edited:
⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠

The Demoness sneered. His way of voicing the words, it would have been him who fought. Even though Nelyvia hadn’t planned to curse the priest more trouble than she already did.

So, the Tiefling wisely chose to only continue to talk with him and not let a stranger crawl under her skin. Who were they to achieve such thing, anyway?
As he teased her once again, Nelyvia rose her brow.

You can drop me off by the office and serve me wine and Grapes if you prefer that,” she chuckled. It surprised her how steady his hands and grasp were. They hadn’t loosened up the past minutes.
Perhaps he had gotten stronger.
That was Yew for her. A person who was full of surprises. Nelyvia guessed she only kept him around for so long for the sake of entertainment.
And sometimes because he completed her plans without even knowing them.

You know,” she began, “back then as you accidentally destroyed the library of the academy as one of your corpses ran mad?
A joyous memory. Everything had its beginnings, and Yew had his, as well as Nelyvia. Because she herself had caused a tiny district to turn to ashes once upon a time.

That was funny. And guess who ended this corpse,” the Tiefling flashed a wicked a grin. “Me,” she purred. The fact that even he sometimes needed her help truly hadn’t fit in— yet there existed stories with those moments. With those oh-so-rare moments.
Nelyvia felt like she had to remind him that she wasn’t just any Tiefling— she was a Pellere! And no one shall have forgotten that

@Vague o3; @Lila Renn

Last edited:
Asphodel's POV

"Why are you all so blood thirsty when it comes to this?" he hissed at Destrier. "They could have just led up somewhere deeper into this district where we really do not know how to get out," he stated. "And give me the old man's number." He was starting to have a headache and actually complaining for the person who seems like the only one with a brain here would suffice.

"You know," the demon begun and this caught the hunter's interest. "Back then as you accidentally destroyed the library of the academy as one of your corpses ran mad?" Asphodel lowered his head, eyes focused on the priest and his familiar. "That was funny. And guess who ended this corpse? Me." Was the priest a necromancer? He has encountered a few of those during his self-exile but never had he heard of a corpse having a thought of its own.

"That was not mine to begin with," the white-haired priest stated. "It was one of the experiments of the young ones," he chuckled. The way the male laughed told Asphodel that he was lying. For someone who is surrounded by demons, this man seriously does not give a fuck. "And excuse you, you little imp, that was only one time."

The hunter's body stiffened once their guide flinched again. "Master Ghulli is as enthusiastic as ever it seems," he hissed between clenched teeth. "Two hours more to go of this self-inflicted torture. Oi, oi. I am still waiting for my compensation for saving you."

@Abroxis @happydeath @Lila Renn

⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠
"But I did help you," she protested. Perhaps it was the poison- messing with her brain. Yew flinched again, and Nelyvia furrowed her brows. Yes, now Master Ghulli could gladly enjoy another visit of hers.
She gritted her teeth. "Just say sorry," a fain voice in the corners of her mind whispered. She would have if it wasn't for her pride.
"Two hours more to go of this self-inflicted torture. Oi, oi. I am still waiting for my compensation for saving you," he chimed. The Tiefling grumbled some vulgar expressions underneath her breath before her gaze traveled up to his.

"Isn't the fact that I am alive compensation enough?" A theatrical tune accompanied her words. At his empty stare, she wisely chose to cut the teasing. With a sigh beforehand, she said, "Don't expect me to thank you for anything. All I can offer you is a piece of tiny fortune to repay the gold you spent on me and bid you a free offer for anything, anytime." A pause. Once her unspecific words had caused all this strait. "Except anything that includes sexual tension between us. I will chop your head, Airhead, if you even think about it. Clearly, I am done with kissing for the moment."
A faint memory on the shop's Owner. The rapid kiss was switched to an aggressive one back then and afterward her body numbed. The Demoness stiffened. She could feel the attention of the travelers and did not greet those with a warm embrace. The fact of the amount pressured her as well. She never dealt with bigger clusters of strangers too well.

@Vague o3 , @Lila Renn

Last edited:
Ghuli'Jhalligurd
Interaction: I am alone..
The imp sat up from where he lay. His bed sheets were askew, and blood soaked. A twitching body of a beast rested by his side. His nose twitched before he sneezed. "Ugh," he groaned. "Someone is talking shit about me.."

Last edited:
Yew's POV

"Aww," Yew whined. "You don't want to kiss me?" he joked, moving closer to the female's face. His grin widened. "I could remove the memory of Master Ghulli's... kiss from your brain," he offered. Age? What age? From demon standards, everything and anything goes.

He laughed then, moving his own face away from the female. He pursed his lips. Judging from the conversation previously, the humans in the boat were ready to throw hands. A sigh escaped his lips.

Gently placing Nelyvia down, he whispered a message to her ear. "Could you move in the slightest? I might not protect you if they are adamant on punching first." Inserting his hands on his sleeves, he brought another talisman out, another leanashe. Thankfully his magic was replenished before he entered Master Ghulli's home. If not, he was going to lose his consciousness again.

"Ah, dear," he hummed, placing the paper talisman on the water and watched it be torn into pieces by the waves and his magic. "I think we better head forth to the Neutral Zone, too."

His eyes landed on the quiet human. If the man is human, that is. He didn't say anything but gave him a smile. Truly, this person do not know what danger he might have dragged himself into joining these other humans. Hmm, will the poor bird-like being be scared if Yew suddenly grabbed him and removed him from this place?

@Lila Renn and @Abroxis
[Not here to fight]

Last edited:
"Change of plans." He looked at Asphodel, "He wants us at Shinji's place now." Destrier showed Asphodel the hideout.
"Thank you for the help but, I should go now." He noticed a large drain in the water, mock-saluting them, then diving off of the boat. Heading for the drain.

Abyssinia looked surprised, before blinking stupidly and saying, "The hell..?" But jumping off anyway.

Back