Ame Damnee Residential District

~Lila Nender-Eddie the Black's Home~
Uncharacteristically, Lila's face warmed as she heard Eddie speak but she smiled. "Well, that's rather sweet love." She said replied. It was a surprise to hear something like that as no on had ever said anything like that in the past nor did she expect them to, but it was still appreciated. She could feel that she was warming up to the angel, finding things more attractive about him besides his looks. She shrugged off that thought for the option to enjoy the moment she was in.​

Eddie Toorn - Eddie's House

Eddie smiled as the girl blushed at his words. Staying silent but looking troubled as his thoughts drifted back to the attack on the clock tower. Those golems could've been summoned by anything, but he had a suspicion that he might have caused it. "Lila, do you remember back at the art museum when that Galizur kid touched me? I don't know how, but I feel like he may have implanted something into my brain that caused me to summon those Golems with my music. Maybe I'm imagining things, because I've never summoned something with Michelle before, but I cant help thinking that this attack was my fault."

~Lila Nender- Eddie the Black's Home~
Lila looked at Eddie in surprise, remembering the feeling that had filled the museum. Repressing a shudder at a very vivid recollection, she nodded in response. She remembered a momentary shift in Eddie when Galizur came into contact with Eddie. With the brat being Lady Aeriseth's son, she wouldn't doubt that the kid had that sort of power but if that was the case then Eddie wouldn't have been at fault. Galizur was.

She snapped her eyes to Eddie and frowned. "It's not your fault at all. If the kid did implant something in your head then you were being used for the attack, making him responsible." Her frown deepened as she hesitated to think anymore about it. She would rather be on top of the golem again than relive that...whatever it was at the museum but she looked over her own thoughts as she glanced at Eddie.

Eddie Toorn - Eddie's House

Lila's words comforted him, but couldn't completely erase the doubt in his heart. "I've felt like I was used in this way once before. When I first got Michelle, I discovered a devastating power. On our own, I have pyromancy and Michelle has her enchantment, but together, we combine our power to influence the minds of those weaker than ours. Yours will is stronger so you can resist our temptations, but for an average citizen, they are compelled to do whatever we desire. Michelle and I are addicted to the power that gives us. I'm sorry if you think I'm a monster because of it."

He turned to look her in the eyes. "But when I first discovered this power, a red flash filled my vision and all of a sudden, I felt compelled to raise an army using this power to overthrow the church of Aditi in New Eden. When I was exiled in Oblitus, the only question I had for myself was why? Why did all of those innocent people have to die? It was unnecessary, it isn't how I normally operate. That same red flash filled my vision when Galizur touched me, and flashed when I played a song I didn't know for the Envoys."

His hair tips were flaring as his fist clenched. "I will not be used as someone else's pawn Lila. I'm going to find that little prick and make him tell me what he did to me. My life is my own!" He sighed, trying to calm himself down. He met Lila's gaze with genuine sadness in his eyes. "I'd understand if you wished to take your leave of me. I can only imagine what all of this has done for you."

Genuine surprise filled Lila's expression as she listen to Eddie's words. He had seen the same thing before?, she thought, finding it very odd that this happened to him in both cities now. It was starting to seem as if there was something going on above Galizur and the golems, and it may have been going on for a long time beforehand. Shaking her head, she chose not to play with that thought as Lila gently placed her hands over his fist as she met his sad gaze as she listened to him tell his story. "I'm not entirely joyful of the recent events but I won't be going anywhere nor do I think you a monster, Eddie. My help is yours." She said, knowing all too well the feeling of being used by people. "I'm here for you if you want me to be, that is." She gave him a smile and tightened her grip on his fist slightly.

There was a buzz on the streets, and there seemed to be one thing that everyone was talking about… the Daemon’s Cradle, missing?

Aeriseth
Residential District, Rich Houses

Bodies lined the streets - they were injured, dying - medical squads were already scouring the city to search for survivors and homes had already been broken in by the golems. With her power, she could fix this city up much faster than any repairman... But she didn't really feel like it. After such a long and uninteresting day, as well as a disaster at her festival, Aeriseth just wanted to let off some steam. And what better than bringing out her toys to play with? They must have been waiting at her manor for her, protected by the magic field around her house and the extra guards for security. It wasn't even a particularly strong forcefield - she was rather lazy - but it was certainly enough to hold off those puny creatures. Yes, they would be fine.

But what of Galizur? She paused in her stroll, folding her hands over the waist of her dress and lacing her fingers together as she stared down idly. ... What of him? Honestly, if her thoughts kept deciding to betray her like this, she would have to whip her servants extra hard tonight. She was still disappointed in him, for getting thrown around like a useless ragdoll. Pathetic. The commoners who helped take down the damn golem were stronger than her son, and he was supposed to be-... Whatever, it wasn't important. Happy thoughts, Lilli- Aeriseth.

Annoyed by her own conscience, she was ready to just call it a day and take to bed with her playthings, when responsibility came calling. A soldier clad in dark steel armor approached her, setting the butt of her spear against the ground as she approached the Envoy. "Lady Aeriseth. I have been informed that Prince Galizur is spreading the rumor that the city's artifact, the Daemon's Cradle, has supposedly been taken from its resting place. I've sent some men to investigate the matter presently. What would you have me do about your son?"

Knitting her eyebrows together in half-confusion and half-irritation, Lady Death turned to the solider and frowned. "Seriously? Is this the little bastard's idea of a prank? The entire city just got attacked, and the punk is already trying to start a scene again with-" Before she continued ranting, she stopped herself, putting a hand over her heart and closing her eyes for a few moments. After she had recovered, the succubus pushed her hair back from her face and turned away, still furious. "I'm going to talk to Alexander. I suggest you get back to your job - you know, guarding the Cradle?"

At her sharp tone of voice, the soldier straightened up and bowed, taking her leave. "As you command." After she left, Aeriseth started storming back towards the direction she came from, her heels clicking against the ground harshly. Even though she hardly believed such an outrageous claim - coming from her good-for-nothing son, no less - she couldn't help but feel that it was... Possible. What with the sudden, coincidental attack earlier, where the ground had split open and released an enormous beast into the town square. But whatever the case, she was tired of dealing with the day's events, and planned on pestering Alexander to do something about it before more peasants bothered her today.

Eddie Toorn - Eddie's house

Eddie felt genuinely touched by Lila's compassion. Her acceptance of who he is filled him with a sense of gratitude he hadn't felt in at least half a century. Yet he couldn't understand what it was about this girl that made him so vulnerable. How had she broken through his defenses so easily? Was he going soft? Or could this girl truly be as special as she had first appeared? He decided to show his gratitude with another passionate kiss.

Before he could've descended in another round of passionate love making with her however, he started to hear a commotion outside his home. Groaning in frustration, he told Lila he'd be right back and slipped on some pants before going to see what the fuss was about. He opened his door and called the first person he saw over to relay to him what was going on. The man he called over gave him a story so far-fetched it was a wonder Eddie didn't incinerate him where he stood. Nevertheless the core of the message shook him. Apparently the Daemon's Cradle had been stolen.

Lila raised a curious eyebrow at the commotion outside, loud enough to travel to her ears. It was then she heard the creak of the door opening and chattering between the angel and some random civilian though she couldn't make out what was said between the two. Was it related to the commotion outside? What's going on? she wondered as she got up, curiosity taking over as she poked her head around the doorframe of the bedroom and looked at Eddie. "What's going on?" she asked, worry in her voice.

Eddie Toorn - Eddie's Home

Thanking the man before closing the door, Eddie returned to the bedroom, putting on the rest of his clothing as he spoke to Lila. "Apparently the Daemon's Cradle has been stolen. There's no accurate details yet, but everyone says that the prince was the first to find out. If he's the source of the rumor we'd better find him. Another question to ask the little prick." Once he finished getting dressed he began to walk out of the bedroom again, but stopped at the door.

He remembered her offer to help him, but only if he wanted it. He turned to look at the woman standing beside him. "I know I didn't answer you before, but yes. I do want your help. I want you to be there for me. I cant exactly describe it, but with you I feel, something more. Something beautiful that just feels right, and I want to keep you near me. It's silly that this should happen after just one day of knowing each other, but what can I say? You've a strong effect on me Lila."

Lila began clothing herself as well as she listened to Eddie, freezing when he said the Cradle was missing and that the brat was involved somehow.But how and who? There were so many questions running through her head that she could only shake her head as she gathered up her pouch and sword. What else could possibly go wrong? No, let's not even begin to taunt that question, she thought, not want to have the answer to that question.

As the pair reached the door, Eddie stopped and turned to Lila. The words he spoke to her made her feel warm and wanted, as a smile spread across her face. "I am honestly glad to hear you say that, Eddie," she reached for his hand with hers, glancing up at him, "and I can say that I feel the same exact way for you as well." It was true. There were very few people she kept close and an even less amount of people that she had a connection with. She found it hard to trust people but with Eddie, her guard dropped, something that no one has been able to do for a long time.

Reactions: Rue
Eddie Toorn - Eddie's house

He felt his heart light up at Lila's words. Taking her hand in his he gave her a long heartfelt kiss as they exited his home together. It took a lot of searching for the two of them to find a person who had actually seen where Galizur had run off to after the golem attack. Eventually they ran into one of Lady Aeriseth's slaves who said they last saw him at the Temple of Reverence. Eddie cursed at himself for not thinking to head to the temple first, scooping Lila in his arms, he took flight, headed straight for the Temple of Reverence.

Wroth
Near Baker's store

Crossing the stone bridge Wroth took a left turn and finally was in front of the Bakers store.....It was utterly destroyed. One of the Golems Wroth tossed must have landed on the roof of the building and came crashing out of the door if the broken glass and bread littering the ground could tell anything. ".... Maybe I did go too far this time." The store wasn't anything special before just a bland color and a nice tan roof but if the smells when he walked by from time to time could tell, the owner could bake pretty good bread and it did kinda have a charm too it. But enough of looking at broken shit Wroth came here for a reason. Luckily the beehive seemed intact the buzzing told Wroth that now all he had to do was to climb up and grab it.

Climbing the tree since he didn't think to transform, he reached the branch with the hive. "Alright just have to grab it and." He reached out only to have his finger get stung by a bee. "fuck!" quickly pulling his hand back and then growling Wroth tried again. The same result. Again and again, he tried to grab the hive every time he got close the bees stung him on his hand, his forehead, and even his butt. smoke seemed to come out of his nose as his anger grew"Stupid fucking bees!!" He said tearing off a piece of the tree and hitting the hive hard enough to shake it. The bees instantly all came out of the hive like a living black wind of buzzing and anger, Wroth's eyes went wide. "oops."

Wroth was covered in Bee stings, honey, bits of bread, and glass. The bee stings don't need explanation, the honey was from when he ran into the tree being chased by bees causing the hive to fall on top Wroth's head covering him in honey, When trying to get the painful pests away Wroth thought it was a good idea to stop drop and roll and while it did crush them it did cause him to be covered in bread and glass. "This better work coal-skinned cunt!" yelling it more to himself he was going to kill Chandra if she tricked him. Walking past a park where some of the nobility would take their children to play or just to feed the pigeons, the park was filled with the little bastards right now. Wroth just walking minding his own business, when he noticed a gang of 3 pigeons looking at him with interest all turning their heads to the side looking at the Daemon. "What do you shit machines want!?" It was then Wroth heard the flapping of wings... several. turning around with a look of confusion. "Hmmm?" Behind him where there was once sky was now just gray and white wings all flying towards him...Shit!! The Bread!!! The bread stuck to his body attracted them like a magnet Wroth didn't have time to run before he was being pecked at by several hundreds of pigeons. Running around his vision blocked by trying to protect his eyes from the winged pestilence that now covered his body "Get'em off Get'em off Get'em off Get'em off Get'em off!!!!" he screamed as he ran into an alleyway finally losing them with a few stuck to his chest and back along with some feathers and new wounds.

"What's next!? Come on is that all you got world!?! I can take anything Yo-" A trash can falling to the ground alerted Wroth, in truth he was done with this. Give him a break he had a monster in his head and just went through puberty in the last 24 hours. Readying himself he turned to face what was about to give him trouble next.... It was an alley cat. "Hahahaahahaha. Stupid. Almost got worried for a seeeecooond....." He soon realized that he was surrounded by cats on the roofs, metal ladders, the trash cans, and even from a hat, all staring at Wroth with a predatory look in their eye they were hungry and Wroth was covered in a buffay, feeling the color being drained out of his face Wroth only sighed as the cats started to meow louder and hiss. "You cannot be fucking seri-" Was cut off by the screeches of cats all pouncing.

Fade to black

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
Al'vyon Estate, Residential District

The trip back to her home was not a pleasant one. The Residential District was still quite in shambles, evidences of the recent golem attack scattered about, and people have finally started going back to their normal lives. Unfortunately, she was not one of them. As a child (according to what she could remember) she had always loved the crowds, the brustle of people, the chaos that makes Abaddon: Abaddon. And yet, right now, walking through the densely populated street, she hated it with every fiber of her being.

She felt... uncomfortable. Maybe it was because every time she walked past a wounded person, she felt their pain. Every time she walked past a mourning citizen, she felt a sick tightening in her heart like a hot knife was being stabbed and twisted through it. And every time she walked past anyone at all, she could hear it. A faint thrumming in their chest, pumping, over and over, the sound of the heartbeats that she had experienced back in the clocktower, very faint, but it was enough to make her feel... strange. Like there was annoying mosquito buzzing in her ear. She half-ran past the crowd, wanting to cover her ears but not wanting to look suspicious. She bumped into a guy or two on her way, distracted by all these odd new things she was feeling. Some got mad and yelled, some simply accepted her apology quietly. By the time she had closed the door behind her, her throat was dry, her exhaustion coming in again.

Focus Xena. she told herself. You'll be alright. For now... let's find that god-forsaken piece of paper.

The Alv'yon Estate, despite supposedly being a house of a nobility, was rather simple in its design and structure. No extravagant tapestry adorned the walls, nor expensive paintings. In fact, the walls were bare, as Xena had no desire to spend money on such pointless stuff. Xena walked past the grand piano on the main hall and walked up the grand staircase, not even bothering to open any sources of light. She knew every step by heart, as she walked past her room and to her study. She walked over the window and opened it, letting the sunshine and the fresh air in, and for the first time that day she actually felt... good. The silence of her solitude was comforting. She lit up a lantern and walked over to her shelves and shelves of books and parchment. Her diaries (which she noted, strangely only started around the time she met Errol, despite the fact that it should have started the first time she learned how to read and write) was there as well. She opened countless documents, countless records of her patients, countless books on herbs, medicine, anatomy---

Anatomy. Xena quickly grabbed the heavy leatherbound book and slammed it down on the table. She remembered this book, the one whose author was unknown, the one whose details were so precise and useful that she was amazed the first time she read it. She never thought much of it before, but she now understood why. As she ran her fingers through it, skimming the pages, she felt her like she had a weight on her lungs. She could not breathe. The horror in that man's eyes... the tears on his face... as she stopped on a very familiar page, she could not help but close her eyes shut as she supported herself on a near wall, trying not to lose balance. She sat on the floor and curled up, hugging her knees, as she realized she could no longer stand.

She stared at the floor for one second. Two...

And then... she buried her face in her knees and cried.

Last edited:
Wroth
Residential District

"XENA!!" Wroth yelled out in the crowd of people not caring about the looks they were giving him. Tracking her was harder than he would have liked, the different scents of the people, some weak sulfur smells from the Golems that were turned into a bunch of pebbles, and the annoying as all shit crowd that seemed to want to halt his advances. If he could he would transform into his or what he believed to be his true form scaring the piss out of all the people cleaning a line but for alas he couldn't fucking do it!

Wonderful! A crowd of dipshits blocking me, The fucking Golem corpses stinking up the air, and to top it all off I can't even throw some of them out of the way, because I'm already on thin-ice with Lillith and I doubt Xena would like to hear that I just sent some people to her clinic trying to search for her! The attitude he was getting from the crowd was starting to get on his nerves, the looks he could handle, it was the name calling and shoves that made him want to rip out part of the street and bury them all in the hole! Yet those white shocks of electricity made him keep his cool and keep him focused on Xena. The shocks were visible through the crowd and made finding him very easy.

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
Al'vyon Estate, Residential District

It was amazing how some time in the Estate has cleared her head, and how much information her shelves of books has given her. For one thing, she concluded that everything she had known before she met Errol... was a lie. Her parents, her childhood, everything. There was no trace of any information of them on her files, nothing. Xena sat on her desk as she flipped through a couple of pages from the books that had no written authors. Did I do all this? she wondered. They were all very technical, the information laid out in an orderly fashion, so much information on many other races, their culture and mental health, anatomy, herbs, medicine preparation--- it was... amazing. And terrifying. To what lengths did she go to find out that faeries have a huge physical and emotional trauma when their wings got forcefully taken out of their backs? Or that vampires get insane when they weren't given blood for an average of seven days?

These books had hurt people in the making of it. She had tortured them countless ways... why?What did they ever do to deserve such treatment... her thoughts trailed off. Did he deserve such treatment? That man? It was an entirely different matter. She knew, even now, that she had been an indirect murderer. As the Siren, she had made Errol kill countless horrible people in the shadows. Some people just deserved to die. Did that man deserve it? Maybe... but it doesn't really matter. She enjoyed inflicting him pain. And that makes her all the more like the monsters she so hated.

Some people deserve to die...

Taking another swig from the bottle of wine she had with her, she felt the liquid burn through her throat. She was only starting to realize now how dangerous she truly is. Especially with that incident on the Clocktower. Back then, for a split second, she wanted to kill---

Some people deserved to die.

As she placed bottle down on the table, she pulled out Errol's pocketknife from her pocket and turned it around on her fingers. She knew what she wanted to do. She knew what she needed to do. There was no point in delaying this any longer. But not here. Not where Errol would be able to find her. Better for him to think she had disappeared off the face of Abaddon. Somewhere out of the way... somewhere she could be alone.

Necropolis.

Flicking the pocketknife close, she placed the empty bottle back to the shelf where it should be. One at a time, she cleaned up all the mess she had made. By the time she was done, her study was pristine and orderly, as it should be. And with her own resolve in mind, she placed the pocketknife in her pocket again and walked out of her study and out of the estate, towards the Land of the Dead.

~Brynhild Nyman~Residential Area~
Brynhild stumbled into the District, pulling her shaky body through the area. Hoping that a friend of hers was still living over here, so she and Los could crash for the sometime. Though that could be figured out later, as her priorities led her to find the bastard who put her in this state and rip him a new one. She knew if she tried to fight him in this state wouldresult in her getting her ass handed to her on a silver matter, but all logic seemed to stop functioning in her anger.

Wroth
Residential District

The crowd started to thin down quite a bit until their was maybe only a dozen or so people left, Wroth sighed in relief Maybe I can finally get something done. Letting his senses take control of his body again he made his way down the street ignoring the sulfur and other smells, Xena's was all he cared about closing his eyes letting his nose be his guide. The scent got stronger and stronger as he kept on his pace and with a left turn to where he was sure was her house. Too distracted by Xena's sent and not being able to see with his eyes closed Wroth bumped into someone making them both fall to the ground. Holding his head and groaning. "Watch were your.." He was cut off by seeing what he just crashed into was a female, her body didn't look like much but unknown to Wroth she was actually pretty curvy just her Baggy clothing made it seem other wise her face however was..... He hated using this word but. Cute. "I.... I.... Ugh." The blush was back as he got up not knowing who this was or how to respond.

Last edited:
Brynhild was slowly making her way through until something knocked her off her course, sending her towards the ground. With a groan, she pulled herself to a sitting position, focusing on the obstacle. "You!" she growled, once she recognized exactly who it was. "You're the fucker I was looking for!" she said, angrily as she aimed a punch at the daemon. "What in the living hell did your horns do to me?"
@OmniversalRPer

Wroth
Residential District

"Wait, wha-" Was cut off by a punch to the face, it wasn't very hard due to her weakened state but was hard enough to make Wroth grab his face in pain, his voice muffled a little under his hand. "What the fuck, are you talking about!? I don't even know who you are!" He could have just flattened her with a single punch but his fucking hormones were acting in full force not letting him even pinch her. My horns? What is this crazy bimbo talking abou- Suddenly it all became clear to him as he remembered someone grabbing his horns. He didn't see the face of the one who grabbed them because they were in a ball, though now thinking back, they did have baggy clothing like her...... Oooooo. "Ok! Ok. I know you're really pissed off right now and probably want some answer but I need to find Xena."

Last edited:
Back