Ame Damnee Residential District

"Xena?" Brynhild frowned. "Was that the girl who disappeared?" She asked as she calmed down long enough to let the daemon talk. As much as she wanted to feed him his own ass, she did need to know exactly what is going on. While the high and pain faded, she still felt that something was different, that something being unknown. With a sigh, she replied. "I could try to help you find her if that's the only way I can get answer, but by Aditi's curse, I will fucking skin you if I don't learn anything." She said as she tried to stand on wobbly legs. "Another thing, you'll be carrying me. I can barely walk because of you."

Wroth
Residential District

"Skin me. yeah right, I'll skin you." He mumbled to himself. "Alright I know what it's like to be left in the dark so I'll tell you first." Deciding to tell her an abridged version of what he knew omitting Legion since right now he felt by saying his name gave him some power. "She did disappear but was brought back by Taran I have no fucking idea on what happened to her but it probably wasn't good, then after I was told by Taran to go see if she needed any help there were these two fuckers their an ugly ass orc and a chocolate pansy wanting to use her sanctuary as a church for Aditi.... Yeah, I know. Xena collapsed the two spastic twins left and Xena had a mental breakdown and ran out." Lifting her up by her legs and held her in his arms like she was weightless, not really looking down at her because he didn't want his dick to start giving him commands again. "She's a doctor so maybe she can help you."

~Brynhild Nyman-Residential Area~
"Okay..."
Brynhild replied even more confused than before, having no idea in hell who Taran was or the other two he was talking about. The only one she could put a face to was Xena and that was only because she had seen the girl herself in the Town Square. The other people were unimportant to her as it seemed as they were only catalyststo the poor girl having a mental breakdown. "Well, that's good then. I hope she can." Brynhild said as she just shook her head at the unfolding of these current events.

Wroth
Residential District

"She can." Holding onto the warrior like female like she was a knewly wedded bride getting ready for a honeymoon. just looking forward not wanting to let her see the pink on his face he figured small talk would distract him as they made their way to Xena's house. ".....What's your name? Mines Wroth..." Wroth felt nervous and was second guessing himself when he decided to strike up a conversation with this girl. A minute ago I was dead set on finding a friend now I'm holding a female that I inevertably caused harm.... What a fucking day... The looks they were given from the residents ranged from amused to mocking. Though Wroth didn't notice.

~Brynhild Nyman- Residential Area~
Brynhild looked at Wroth with a raised eyebrow, noticing the light dusting of colour to his face but chose not to speak on it. Instead, she answered, "My name is Brynhild." she said before looking around at her surroundings with curious eyes. "Where are we going exactly?" she asked, keeping her eyes on the design of the Residential Area. After she had spent many years in the Gladiator Pit, she hadn't really ever got a chance to enjoy the beauty and character Abaddon held. It awed her a little, though that was to be expected after staying at wooden walls and the same barracks day in and day out.

~Hi'dricVaron Normell- Residential Area~
Hi'dric walked through the streets of the Residential Area, though not in either form that was known to the members of his cult. Instead, he was in the form of a curvy, full brunette with deep blue eyes. The one who had once carried this form once showed potential for the cult but ended up a failed convertee. In fact, one of the first to fail after Serena became High Priest. Alas, you cannot save everyone, he thought as he walked closer to his target's house.

The target in question was Niphe Carn. A very valuable member of the cult at one point, being one of his best converters and later priests, though hi methods were a bit unorthodox. Hi'dric shook his head in shame at the anger Niphe held as he stormed out, cursing Aditi's name and what not, letting the filth of Abaddon blind his ways and deter him from Aditi. He was only let free due to the services he had done for the cult when he was devout but now....

Hi'dric, disguised as a woman, looked at the man before him. A once proud man was degraded to nothing more than a scruffy, pathetic shadow of a shadow of his former self accompanied with the largest ale gut he had ever seen. "Your not the whore I wanted?" Hi'dric bristled slighty at being called a whore but honestly he couldn't deny that the word held true to the form he wore. The figure was dressed in a skimpy, skin-tight dress that left almost nothing to the imagination.

"Well, I'm the whore that you got."
Hi'dric responded as he pushed past Niphe, entering into the a disaster of a dwelling. Hearing a sigh, Hi'dric snapped his blue gaze to the man as he walked over to him. "I guess you will have to do. Wait here." He said as he slipped into the backroom. As he went, Hi'dric could only show a face of disgust at the retreating male. Rumours had it that, Niphe had taken to fucking and killing whores along with slandering the name of Aditi everywhere he went, even going as far as to speak of the Circle.

That was a crime worthy of only death.

Hi'dric hear a call from the backroom and followed it, only to find the naked body of Niphe stretched out. Disgusted, he continue the course before making it to the side of the bed. "I think it's time to end the games, Niphe." he said as his eyes flashed crimson and his voice went from the feminine one he adopted to his own. He watched as fear and recognition filled Niphe's eyes.

"H-Hi'dric?" was his last question before he was silenced with his throat cut. Hi'dric wiped off the few spots of blood that hit his face, finding Niphe's blood revolting, even the idea of ingesting it. Walking out of the house, he quickly hid before taking on his white-haired form, heading to the Town Sqaure, wanting to enjoy some of the town before he returned to the prison.

Wroth
Residential District

"Xena's house. I can smell anything up to 3 miles I'll tell you when we get there...... Were here." Wroth said standing in front of the nice house. Walking up the steps he couldn't help but second guess himself on this. What was he going to say to her? What could he say to her? Going through the same thing.... Kinda. Did help but Wroth wasn't very articulate when he wanted to be. Reaching the door he was about to knock but than stopped thinking about how little control of his strength he had right now. "hmmmmm. XENA!!!" he yelled loud enough to make everyone around him cover their ears at his voice. Waiting for what seemed like 10 minutes but only being 10 seconds Wroth only cocked his head. "Maybe I wasn't loud enough."

~Byrnhild Nyman-Residential Area, Outside Xena's Home~
"No!"
Brynhild said as she tried to rub the ringing out of her ears, noticing some of the nearby civilians cover their ears and give the pair looks of annoyance. "You were plenty loud." She shakily reached out from Wroth's hold and knocked on the door, wondering why he didn't just do that first. Instead his first thought was to yell her hearing away. "See now we just wait for an answer." she said, giving Wroth a rather concerned look.

Wroth
Residential District, Outside Xena's home

Several minutes went by as there was no answer. Wroth's worry was growing with every second, she didn't seem to be in the right state of mind and looked as if she'd given up on everything.....! Wroth pulled the handle surprisingly not tearing it off but crushing it in his grasp. The door slowly opening with a loud creek it wasn't locked. When poking his head inside he saw that some books were scattered about as if someone was looking for something, with the smell of wine feel the air. Walking in looking at the mess with curiosity and fear. Xena..... Gently putting the Kitsune down on a comfy looking couch the tone of his voice was full of panic. "Just stay right there, I'll get Xena and she can fix you up and I can. I can..... Stop screwing up.." He didn't know why he said that to the Kitsune or even why he said it at all maybe he was finally going insane from all the stress. Sitting down on the couch next to her. "She's not even here....." judging by the smell she was gone for awhile now grabbing some bottles of wine from Xena's fridge... Not like she could drink them now if she did what Wroth thinks she did. He downed the weak alcohol some of the drink spilling on his chest. "Yep." Saying abruptly. "Just a big screw up that only gets people hurt.... And now only caring about it. Fuck! Maybe if I knew what Legion was or why Xena is acting this way I could have!...." he just slumped some tears forming in his eyes. "....I'm sorry for hurting you...." Wroth normally wouldn't be caught dead saying sorry but right now he didn't care much about how tough he looked but just thinking. Why couldn't I have done something?

~Brynhild Nyman-Xena's Home~
Brynhild patted Wroth on the shoulder with a sigh, she was never the one to console people in an emotional state. Though she learned through his reaction, that he was almost as confused as she was on the situation, given that he did know a bit more. She felt the last of her anger go away as she watched tears brim Wroth's eyes, knowing she couldn't hold a grudge against someone who didn't even know the full brunt of what happened to her or even Xena. "I don't know who Legion is or anything, but I'll be willing to help you find answers if you want my help." She offered after his apology. She chose not to comment on Wroth calling himself a fuck-up because well...she had no words for him on the matter. She barely knew him beyond the 'guy with the trippy horns.'

Wroth
Residential District, Xena's home

Turning his head to her his long, hair covering his left eye with a look of surprise and maybe a bit of hope. "You would do that? Even after I hurt you and we barely know each other?" His face was a little red but not from her cute face anymore....Well not just that. More like it was catching up to him how he must have looked even in this form he still had the Physik of a strong man with horns. Wiping the tears away from his eyes. "I wasn't crying! Just allergies ok...." Hoping that lie would help him save a little bit of his manliness..... Fuck it Wroth was Wroth so he might as well be honest. "That was a lie.... I was crying, don't tell anyone."

~Brynhild Nyman- Xena's Home~
"I'm willing to help you, yes."
Brynhild cracked a smile as she lightly punched Wroth's shoulder, some of her energy coming back. "I won't tell, crybaby." she said, before her expression turned serious. "Do you know of another place Xena could be? Like place of work or some place she frequents besides..." she trailed off, realizing they were still in someone's house uninvited, helping theirselves to her couch and liquor, "her house." Looking at Wroth once more, she sighed. "It would be a good place to start plus who knows she may be there. Plus, you're still carrying me. I don't know how long I'll feel this fucking weak so until I am able to stand on my feet, you're going to be my personal chauffeur." she said with a grin. "And sorry for punching you earlier."

Wroth

Smirked back. "I've had worse. I've only ever seen her at the Sanctuary and the clock tower. It's funny I've only known her for 2 days and yet I'm this much of a blubbering mess over her." Feeling better as he picked her up again in his arms being as gentle as he could still holding a bottle of wine and he even acknowledged it. "Might be a weak shit but it's still fucking booze and I need to get drunk after today." Downing it with a free hand. "What about you?" Offers the drink to Brynhild as he carries her out the door.

~Brynhild Nyman- Leaving Xena~
"I'm always up for a drink."
she said as she took the bottle, downing some of it. "You're right. Shit's weak." she said with a sour tone. But hey, alcohol was alcohol. "Well, seeing at how see disappeared from the Clock Tower, I say we check the Sanctuary." Brynhild said, as she handed the bottle back to Bryn.

Wroth

Maybe Bryn was right, all Xena need came to come to her senses was a few drinks and time alone. "Alright." Closing the door with a loud creek Wroth started back towards the Sanctuary. "Even if Xena's not there, for whatever fucking reason maybe Errol knows some medical hocus-pocus or whatever the hell you call it..... Why not make it faster?" Wroth crouched down gathering strength in his leg. Before he forgot "Hang on tight!" Wroth then started to run at an incredible speed, so much so he made a dust cloud in his wake. Should there in no time.

"Hm," Jocasta pondered. Xena and Maric seemed to have some sort of relationship together. Were they just now beginning to show it? What were they? Jocasta was eager to find out, but even more so, interested in learning why Maric was so interested in this woman. Jocasta looked around at the residential area. The houses were decent looking, built brick by brick into stable homes. She wondered where Xena lived and how far away they were from her house. "How long have you been a healer, Xena?"

@Revelree @jrusso20

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
Residential District, Al'vyon Estate

Xena was grateful for Maric's coat. It was warm, and comforting, and it smelled like him, which made her smile a little bit. They walked through the residential district silently, and as soon as Xena started to get assaulted by all the unwanted stimulus and sensory overload, her hands tightened on the coat, biting her lip softly. I'm okay. she told herself as she took a deep breath, trying to calm her bothered soul. When the saw the estate at the distance, she almost sighed in relief, wanting to get away from the crowd as much as possible.

When they arrived at the house, Xena paused by the door. She held the handle and frowned as with a small push it gave way and the door opened. Broken? she thought, as she walked inside, moving the curtains away from the wide windows to let in sunlight. At Jocasta's question, she shifted uneasily, looking away. Truthfully? At this point she doesn't know how long exactly. So she simply replied. "I've been a healer for as long as I could remember." It was the most truthful reply she could give. The house looked little strange, a little different than how it was when she left it, and if she wondered if a thief broke in. Hopefully not. She gestured the two towards a rather nice reception area. "Please make yourselves at home. Would you like some tea?"

Maric Vakarian - Al'vyon Estate

He'd paid close attention to Xena's facial expressions as they walked through the crowds. The look of fear and the tightening of her hands on his coat concerned him. He was worried that the monster she told him was inside her was trying to escape again. He felt great elation as they finally reached her estate. It was truly beautiful to behold, as Maric and Jocasta were invited in, he took in his surroundings with a great fascination. Nothing here he recognized yet, so its possible she owned this house after he lost his memory.

He nodded grimly at his vague answer to Jocasta, knowing all too well what she meant by 'as long as she could remember' and took a seat on one of the armchairs in the parlor. "Tea would be wonderful Xena, might do something for the headache I've had since waking up. And again, thank you for letting us into your home, I didn't wish to impose, but with the chance of Wroth being at the Sanctuary, I truly didn't feel safe anywhere else."

Jocasta was amazed at how grand everything was. So... she was rich or something. A noble. Interesting. Jocasta wondered how long Maric may have known her for, or at least, how he knew her. He seemed to be extremely comfortable around her and by god, his personality... was sort of throwing her off. Jocasta had to be quiet and observe, but also courteous and grateful. She nodded at Xena's offer. "I'd love some tea. Thank you," she responded. It was all about playing her cards right. She glanced around the area once more as she made her way over to the ravishing couch nearby and sat down. "This is... much bigger than what I'm used to," she chuckled. It gave her a sense of nostalgia, reminding her of the country where she grew up, Dragonia. She sank back into the couch a bit. "More luxurious too. It's amazing."

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
Residential District, Al'vyon Estate

Xena left the room for a moment, going up to her study, where she kept her medicinal herbs. As she walked through the place she couldn't help but notice the things that are out of place. She wondered who could possibly break in just to take all the wine and spill it on the carpet. Sighing, she took her time picking the necessary ingredients, before making it and placing the tea with the teacups on a tray. Making medicinal tea has been a recent hobby of hers. This one is mostly to calm the mind and alleviate emotional turmoil by stabilizing the hormones, cure headaches as well as provide a nice burst of energy. Something Maric probably needs... and her too. Her eyes glanced on the books for a second before she took the tray outside and to the reception area. Once Jocasta leaves, she'll want to bring Maric in there and have him look at the books. But for now, it's better to make sure he's feeling better.

"Wroth has been... a strange one. I only met him recently." She replied, as she placed the tray down and poured them all some tea, handing it first to Jocasta, and the n to Maric. "Although... I can say I hold him rather dearly to my heart..." for some reason. Her eyes narrowed at the thought as she put her cup to her lips to sip, staring at her reflection in the surface of the liquid.

Maric Vakarian - Al'vyon Estate

He took Xena's tea gratefully, thankful to have something eased down his throat. As he took a sip, he immediately felt a difference, the pain in his head started to fade, color filled his cheeks, and he felt an overall sense of calm and renewed vigor as he finished off the rest of his drink. "Ah. It feels like the pain was already a mere passing memory, I don't know how you do it Xena. You're truly a miracle worker. " It sounded like flattery, and perhaps it was a bit, but Maric was sincerely grateful to the healer for everything she did. He wanted her to know that.

Back