Ame Damnee Residential District

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
Residential District, Al'vyon Estate

She stared into his eyes and then pushed him on his back, straddling him by his pelvis as she leaned down and pressed their foreheads together. I love you, Xena Mythriel Al'vyon. She did not know how exactly she should feel. These words are something she had not expected to come from him at all. And yet, a strange happiness was welling inside her. "I... loved Taran." she confessed. "For so long, I think I've been clinging to it. But there's only so much a person could take... so much pain he had given me... I had to let go." she said as she held his cheeks with both her hands.

"To this point I still feel a little guilty, I don't want you to feel like I'm only with you because you're the next best thing. The idea that you would think of this that way terrifies me. But..." she hesitated. "I think I might have had some feelings for you that was never cultivated... back then. You were my partner, a best friend. You were always there, either helping me torture people or fucking me senseless---" the last bit made her crack a smile. "I think I just never thought that someone like you... would ever look at me that way. So I never bothered. I buried it before it could blossom." she laughed. "Who knew we'd end up like this? In a strange twist of fate..." she gazed at his lips and hovered hers over his, barely touching as she murmured against his lips. "Is it too early to say I love you too? I don't know. But I know only one thing for sure." She gazed into his eyes meaningfully, affection evident in her gaze. "I want you to be mine. I want to be the only woman you'll lay your eyes on, from this point onward. And I'll be damned if some other bitch takes you away from me." And with that, she kissed him, her lips pressing against his softly, gently, filled with so much emotion and sincerity that it might as well have been a declaration of love.

Reactions: Rue
Maric Vakarian - Al'vyon Estate

He was thrown on his back, and as he straddled his pelvis, he felt his wanting for her growing even stronger. Then she spoke, and the words left him speechless. Am I still dreaming? We both had feelings for each other all this time, and never realized it? The affection in her eyes, the passion in her words, he wanted to believe it to be true, then all his doubts evaporated as their lips met. They had switched roles, he kissed her to her shock the day before, and now she was doing the same to him.

For a moment he only laid there, absorbing every detail of the kiss, then his passion ignited as he wrapped his arms around her and deepened the kiss. Tears of joy slid down from his eyes as he thanked Aditi again, for answering his prayers for the second time. As they came up for air he brought their foreheads together again. "Take me. Feed from me and make me yours. Not even Aditi could take me away from you now." He whispered as he exposed his neck for her once again.

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon

She felt herself get lost in the kiss, by the way Maric wrapped his arms around her as he deepened it further. She could feel every bit of his love poured down on that singe kiss, and when he pulled back for air, she was breathing heavily, their foreheads pressing against each other. And then he said the words that called to her very instincts, and before she knew it she was kissing down his neck, her throat feeling dry as she inhaled his sweet, sweet scent. Take me. Feed from me and make me yours.

She bared her fangs and bit.

Up until that moment, she had no idea that drinking blood from another person could be so pleasurable. All this time, feeding has been a matter of survival for her, like eating bland food just to keep yourself alive. As she took large greedy gulps of his blood, however, she could not help but close her eyes and softly moan against his neck. She did not realize that this connection, this feeling of dominance as she took what was offered to her, could feel this good, taste this good. It was primal, speaking to every fiber of her nature, and as she pulled away, the very sight of the wound in his neck would have made her heart race if it could. She leaned to lick off the blood that was slowly trickling out, her face feeling hot, but she felt incredibly energized. She ran a finger on the wound. She stared at it for a moment too long, and then her eyes widened, as if she just realized something.

"I don't want to heal it." she told him, honestly. "I want it to be there, a mark, a reminder that you're mine." she made an uneasy expression as she blushed and looked away. "Was that too selfish of me?"

Every time Maric had seduced a vampire using blood, it had been from a self inflicted wound. He never trusted anyone enough to bite him before, worried that they might suck him dry without him realizing it. With Xena, he had no fear, he trusted her to have her fill and still leave enough for him to stick around. The feeling was intoxicating, a rush like nothing he'd ever felt before, it was in that moment that he realized why their victims never struggle against their bite. Why would you when it felt this damn good?

He felt weak, but incredibly satisfied as she pulled away from his neck. His smile grew incredibly large as she expressed her desire for the mark to stay. A reminder that he's hers, he liked the sound of that. He raised a weak hand to caress her cheek and pull her eyes back to his. "It's not selfish at all. I want to keep it. When I look in the mirror from now on, I want to see this mark and smile, because I know I belong to the amazing woman who gave it to me."

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon

She blushed and looked away, rather shyly, as she got off him and lied beside him on the bed, cuddling to hid side. "Good." she simply replied. She glanced at him, and removed a stray piece of hair away from his face. "Did I drink too much?" she asked, seeing that he already seemed to still be a little weak. She kissed his forehead, and for a moment, she seemed to be rather lost in thought, staring at the ceiling.

"Say, Maric. What happened to Guruk? I could only hope that this did not put a strain on your relationship." she said, as her eyes seemed to hold a certain sadness. "I still have no clue how exactly the Circle operates, although he did say some interesting things... like you guys are cleaning up the world for Aditi's return... does that mean what I think it means? Removing stains... If its just murderers and evil incarnations, I certainly don't mind. I've been doing the same thing for years, even while on my more innocent counterpart. But... I truly hope you aren't getting innocent people into this. Are you?"

He held her close. "You drank the perfect amount, I've just never let a vampire drink directly from me before, usually cut my palm open and let them drink that." He frowned as Xena started to ask about Guruk, and what the Circle does, she still didn't fully understand what the Circle did, and wasn't exactly sure what she'd think if he told her the whole truth. He had to tell her though, there would be no more secrets between them.

"Buttercup is very devoted to Aditi, I don't think he truly understood that we were betrayed by Satan, he just heard we were pawns of his and freaked out. I calmed him down and told him we'd sit down and talk about this rationally once we all got some rest. As for what we do... Removing stains means exactly what you think it means, though its not just murderers and evil incarnations. Buttercup has a very strict definition of what a stain is. Be it a common drunkard on the street to one of the most famous drug peddlers of Abaddon. He'd wipe them all out because he thinks its what needs to happen for Aditi to be satisfied enough to return to the world."

He sighed as he went into his next phase of the story. "He's also the sacrificial priest, and the ritual involves making sacrifices to the goddess as offerings to get her to return to the world." He felt himself questioning his own morals as Xena's empathetic nature seeped into him. "I never questioned it before because I was never involved in the ritual itself, and Buttercup truly believes he's doing the right thing. But now? I just don't know Xena. He sacrifices children, little kids who haven't had time to prove whether they're going to become stains or not. I just don't think its the right way to go about summoning Aditi. That's one of the reasons I wanted you to join, I thought you could help steer us onto a better path." Please don't hate me for this.

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon

Xena closed her eyes as if she was wounded by the thought. Child sacrifice. Children who had not lived their lives long enough, children who had never been able to live as themselves. But if she will twist logic over and look at this in a different perspective: children who cannot protect themselves from such cruel practices are better off dead. After all... this world has a lot more darkness into it, darkness nobody can escape. The universe will throw more agony and pain at them over time. She knew. People all die one day. What's so bad about them dying sooner than others? Better for them to leave this world early and save them the suffering. And yet there was a nagging voice in her head, the ghost of what she was, what her fleeting experience of innocence has given her. This strange feeling of empathy. This weird sense of wanting to save them... to help them. The Circle is misguided.

If you can withstand the things we do...

Xena sat up on the edge of the bed, and gave Maric a small smile. "I see. I wonder if this idea of Aditi wanting perfection is actually true, but I doubt Aditi would be pleased if she found what the Circle is doing, to be honest." She spoke of Aditi as if she was someone she knew personally, although not quite. Her parents, her mother and father, had been the ones who had been of the most contact to the Goddess, and all they ever told her was her compassion, her justice, her love... but then again Aditi never saved them. So maybe it is just a load of crap. "So is that all? If Guruk is the Sacrificial Priest, then what does the Master of Movement and the High Priest positions entail?" her smile was nonchalant, as if she wasn't just told that the man in front of her has condoned child murder. Now that she remembers a bit, she knew she had done one or two worse things. She honestly could not blame Guruk for his beliefs as she did not know his experiences, neither could she blame Maric for supporting and letting his best friend do as he wanted. She wasn't about to start her hypocrisy now. "Tell me."

He was shocked that Xena was taking things as well as she was. He'd expected more shock, more of her screaming at him, but then again, the old Xena was hardly innocent. He figured she might be readapting to her old self, her darker side. He was conflicted, he loved every side of her, but also knew that the only way his best friend would be able to see Aditi, was if he focused on the light side of Xena, and encouraged her to use her empathy.

He sat up with Xena so they could stay at eye level. "The High Priest is what people think is the leader of the Circle. They handle the sermons and all of the public affairs of the Circle. Very few people know of Hi'dric's existence, he's always liked to run things behind the scenes. My job as Master of Movement, is to find people we'd want to join the Circle, and convert them. Sometimes that conversion is voluntary, other times I have to get my hands dirty. I never forgot the tactics we forged together." He said as he looked at her, a bit of fondness in the memory of their partnership.

His eyes grew sad after that though. "You're absolutely right though. Aditi would hate what we do in our cult. I never once asked questions, but now that I am, the logic just isn't adding up. With all the stories I remembered hearing of Aditi, there would be absolutely no way she'd condone our actions. We gotta steer them away from this path Xena." He took her hands, desperation in his eyes. "I don't want Guruk to wind up in hell."

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon

Xena held Maric's hands and kissed it, her expression solemn as she regarded him. "Such noble intentions. We've become soft, Maric. And as much as I hated what Lucifer has done to us, in hindsight, it was probably the best thing that has happened to me." she laughed and then sighed. "I was ironic, but it gave me a different perspective somehow. You see, I have a feeling Guruk and I are similar in ways. We both don't mind getting our hands dirty for the sake of what we believe is right. Although I wonder if he sees himself as pure... if he doesn't, then won't he believe his duty is not done unless he...?" she hesitated. People as loyal to a cause as Guruk can just as easily sacrifice themselves for the said cause.

"Guruk is a gentle person. He is a good man, albeit misguided. We could try, but I'm afraid those stubborn belief systems does not go away easily. I wonder..." she trailed off as she stood up, walking to the vanity as she brushed her hair. She seemed silent for a moment, as if lost in thought. Her hair had become unreasonably long, she realized, falling all the way down to her lower back. Rummaging through her drawers, found a a hair tie and tied her hair up in ponytail, like she usually did in the old days. It was not much, but it will make it a little bit more manageable. "My hair was so much shorter before. I wonder if I should cut it." she said as she gave Maric a smile. She then walked towards him and held his hands encouragingly. "I would like to go back to the Circle to talk to Guruk sooner rather than later, to iron up our misunderstanding. But I want to check the Sanctuary as well. I haven't been watching over it recently, perhaps Errol was there, and I could explain to him my future absences. And..." her expression seemed to get a little more serious. "I want to get the blood sample I got from Wroth... Legion.. whichever. Would you like to accompany me, or do you have other places to be?" She smiled. "I don't mind if you want to go to Necropolis or rest here a bit more. I will be meeting you shortly either way."

Xena's words gave him pause, he took some time to reflect. He knew she was right, in so many ways. They'd become soft, Guruk's mind wouldn't be so easily changed, he just needed to figure out a plan. He was good at coercion, that was part of his job as a Harbinger, that was his job at the Circle. He would find a way to keep the two people most important to him happy. That's all he truly cared about anymore.

He broke from his thoughts when she held his hands again, her hair tied up just like it was in the old days. "I've always loved your hair, be it short, long, it doesn't matter. You'll always be beautiful in my eyes Xena." He stood up and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips. He considered his options for a minute as she asked him what he wanted to do. "I'm sticking with you, this much I know. With everything else in so much turmoil, I want to bask in this certainty for as long as I possibly can." He gave her a hug and whispered in her ear. "Thank you for being my constant, my anchor to the man I truly want to be. I love you." When he pulled himself back from the hug, he gave her a genuine smile. "Well then, to the Sanctuary?"

Morrigan & Shiva Strange
"Aawwhh... That's adorable.." "What is?" "It gave a little kick.. It must like it. Anyway, we better get some rest." The short exchange went as she gently lay the dog down and re-lay out all of her stuff, before doing the same for her sister and leading her to it, Shiva then proceeded to lie down like before. Morrigan, after a small bit of thought, lay the dog next to Shiva. "You can keep it for a little while, at least." Morrigan smiled, hoping that her older sister would remain happy for as long as possible. "Thank you." The shy girl smiled back, unsure of where her sister was yet comforted by her presence. She began stroking the dog carefully until she fell back to sleep, holding the brown wolf captive in her arms like how a child may hold a teddy. Morrigan continued as before and lay down, able to sleep in comfort knowing that they weren't in danger.

Kaleo - Residential District
Kaleo looked at Fear for a moment, seemingly considering its proposal. Kaleo smirked, shaking his head. Did you really think that would work on me? You think I would actually set you free just to save my dignity? Kaleo stepped forward and suddenly grabbed Fear by the throat, his eyes burning. I am the master of you, and that is something you cannot construe. This dreamworld may be your realm, but in the real world, I'm at the helm.

The smile melted off of Fear's face. Fine. It vanished again, leaving Kaleo holding nothing but smoke in the air. Kaleo gasped in pain when he suddenly felt himself stabbed in the back. Fear stood behind him now as it rested its chin on Kaleo's shoulder. I guess you're stuck in here with me then until you wake up. Fear pushed the dagger deeper into Kaleo's back as it hissed: Well good. We have so much to talk about.

Kaleo remained asleep for the rest of the night. As the first rays of sunshine began to peak over the horizon and landed on the trio in the alley, Kaleo shifted back into the form of a man. His eyes flickered open slowly as it took him a couple minutes to process his surroundings. His breath caught in his throat when he looked down and saw the girl's arms around his waist, holding him in a fond embrace. Kaleo scrambled out of her grip, accidentally kicking her in his desperation to escape. Once free, he stood a few feet away, staring at the girl with his eyes wide in terror. Kaleo then backed out of the alley; slipping away with his heart pounding in his chest.

Durbul Stone-fist
Wondering the Residential District.

The fight had been hard. Durbul was surprised to see the bastard wielding chains. Durbul tried to sooth the pain of his leg as he walked the streets of the residential district. Durbul learned ageist a moss covered wall with a mighty thud.

"Ahh fuck it." Durbul mummeled as he slid down the wall hitting the ground. Durbul was so tired. He didn't know what to do. He should of gone back to a pub to sleep or maybe even Sanctuary to see if Errol made it home, but after the fight Durbul needed some time alone to rest.

Durbul held his eyes shut as he lingered on the memory of the fight. The young person he had fought was some lad called the Iron Prisioner and was a lot more skilled than Durbul had originally thought he would be.

The way his chains moved around his body in constant fluid motions striking with the force and grace of a raging river. Each attack was savage, Durbul nearly thought he would die that night. However it seemed like death wasn't Durbuls fate. The Iron prisoners strength was also his weakness, when his momentum had been stopped he had no answer. Durbul had quickly dogged the chain and grabbed the chain before the Iron Prisoner could move the chain away. All it took was a mighty tug and the Prisoner was on the ground were Durbul quickly crushed his skull with his signature blood axe.

Dubul opened his eyes and looked upon the scars on the back of his arms from where he had used his power. They still had not fully healed. "Tsk. Bloody annoying." Durbul said with a annoyed tone. Leting his arms fall beside him again Durbul closed his eyes for a quick nap.

Zaraa, Alleyway in Residential District

She wasn't exactly sure where she'd end up; In the split second that she'd stabbed Maric in the chest, she'd whisked herself away without even thinking about where she might teleport to. A flash of light and Zaraa landed on her feet in an alleyway, only to see two strange girls. They didn't look a day over twenty; both were quite young, in fact. Zaraa raised an eyebrow. The white-haired girl was doubling over; something must've hit her in the stomach, and the other one seemed to be trying to help her in some way. Zaraa didn't care though. What she wanted though, was to figure out why she'd teleported to two strange girls and what this area was. Zaraa was pretty sure she was still in Abaddon, but she wasn't sure. "Hey, am I still in Abaddon? What's this area called?" she questioned the two.

@Trust

Morrigan & Shiva Strange
"Oh.. Uh.. Yes? When did you get here?" Morrigan asked angrily as her sister let out a soft moan while clutching at her waist. "Where'd the dog go.." she mumbled, not noticing the new arrival while her younger sister stood over her protectively. "We haven't done anything wrong.. Why are you here?" Morrigan continued, giving no chance for this strange appearing woman to speak, her cold blue eyes glaring holes into her, appearing much more threatening than her small frame would suggest. "Who's that?" Shiva whispered as she recovered, her voice growing silent as she crouched backwards, pressing herself against the cold wall of the alleyway, her unseeing eyes wavering in front of her. The only person that should be there was Morrigan, and the idea of another made her nervous.

Zaraa didn't understand the girl's hostility, but shrugged it off. "I just got here," she told the black-haired girl, amber eyes emotionless. "I'm just trying to find my way out of here. I accidentally teleported here. Good to know I'm still in Abaddon though." She took a step forward towards them. "It seems your friend is hurt. What happened? What dog attacked her?"

@Trust

Morrigan & Shiva Strange
"That's none of your business!" "Oh hush Morrigan.. I got kicked by a.. Dog..?" Morrigan began, but her sister silenced. Her voice was quiet and barely audible, shaking quite vigorously as though she were ill, yet remaining soft and kind, like royalty. She wasn't too sure what had happened herself, Shiva remained behind her sister, however, demonstrating her already evident fear. "Teleported..? Don't come any closer!" "Stop being over-protective.." the two continued, a strange duo they made. Shiva continued her blank yet nervous gaze forward whilst Morrigan's eyes seemed to narrow even further before she turned around to face her older sister, her voice dropping to a whisper. "She could be dangerous.." "we could be dangerous.." "She could take you away from me.." "protect me, then." The exchange went, before Morrigan gave an aggravated sigh and sat down, tugging her sister down with her. She turned to face the woman again. "Take a seat if you want." She told, tossing a rag over to use as a resting spot.

It became apparent that neither wanted the help. If the white-haired girl continued to act like she was pain, who knew what would happen? Zaraa shook her head at the black-haired girl's statement. "I'm fine. You're right about me being dangerous; everyone is to some degree. I just thought you might want to be taken to a place of healing, since your friend doesn't seem to be healing any time soon, but I understand if that is not the case."

Morrigan & Shiva
"I'm fine, I've been through worse.." "she's fine." They seemed to say immediately in synchronisation, Morrigan's voice overpowering Shiva's, more like a reflex than anything else. They refused to head to the doctor due to the simple fact that they couldn't pay, amd were somewhat known thieves. Well, Morrigan was anyway, but she was only tolerated given her sister's blindness. "We need to head out soon.." Morrigan mumbled grumpily at the ground. "Been here too long anyway, too many people." She sighed. She kinda liked this place simply because of its pleasant location.

Zaraa shook her head at both girls' stubbornness. They were blinded by their own arrogance. "If that's the case," she responded in a lax tone. "I won't bother you further." She glanced around, not seeing many people in the alleyway. "The Sanctuary is free for all apparently, but I won't stop you from doing what you two usually do." She nodded at the both of them, getting ready to leave.

Back