rp for me and geniusinmath

(alrighty!)

the next morning everyone was getting ready for breakfast. they ate breakfast outsite in the backyard where luisa had brought the table for them.

while dolores was getting her breakfast mirabel approced her and starts talking "hey dolores so out of all my cousins your my favorite cousin and i feel like i can talk to you about anything airgo you can talk to ME about anything, so maybe you heard something that no body else knows about but that i should know about like the magic last night" mirabel says rather quickly and dolores simply stares at her. "camilo" felix walks over with another dolores behind him and looks at 'dolores' "stop pretending your dolores so you can get seconds" felix says and the person who mirabel was talking to and thought was dolores shapeshifts back into theyre regular form of camilo. "worth a shot" they said before lookingdown at theyre large plate of food before casita pushes him away. dolores looks over to mirabel "the only one worried about the magic is you." she whispered and pauses "and the rats talking in the walls" she turns around before turning back to look at mirabel quickly "oh! and luisa. i heard her eye twitching. all night" dolores says adding a little squeak at the end

luisa set orange juice on the table for everyone and sat down and mirabel quickly rushed to sit next to her shoving pepa out of the way. abuela came by and put her own food down but when she tried to sit down some bandgers (or some type of animal that looks like them) was in her seat. "oh?" she said "i told them to warm up your seat!" antonio smiles and abuela smiles back and shos the animals away "thank you tonito. im sure well find away to put your blessings to good use"

mirabel looks at luisa and starts whispering. "luisa dolore says your freaking out any chance you something about the magic?" she askes and luisas eye twitches slightly and mirabel stands up slamming her hand into the table excitedly "you do!" she says "mirabel! if you cant pay attention i will help you" abuela says "well actually-" mirabel protests "casita?" casita moves mirabel inbetween felix and gwen

"anyways we must not take out miracle for granted! so today we shall work twice as hard!" abuela says "mhm! ill help luisa!" mirabel says trying to get up "stop" abuela says and casita makes her sit back down. "first. an announcement." abuela stands up and walks over to isabela and dolores "ive spoken to the guzmans about marianos purposal to isabela" abuela says lifting isabelas chin up as she looks up at her and smiles. "do we have a date?" abuela askes looking at dolores. dolores focuses for a second. "tonight. he wants five babies." dolores states. isabelas eye widen and flowers bloom in her hair. "wonderful! such a fine young man with our perfect isabela" abuela says plucking a single daisy out of isabelas hair. "well bring a new generation of magical blessings and make both of our familys stronger" abuela says pulling isabelas hair back over her shoulders. camilo who was sitting next to isabela shape shifts into mariano and does a kissy face at her to tease her only to quickly get a face full of flowers

"alright! our community is counting on us! la familia madrigal!" abuela chants "la familia madrigal!" the rest of the family repeats and mirabels way off with the time "luisa-" mirabel says and luisa was already off working

Back