rp for me and geniusinmath

everyone in the family gathers around and pose, most of which using theyre powers in the process. how ever on one noticed mirabel staying off to thee side and just watch

(and then she proceeds to break into a song that some how no one notices)

as mirabel looked down towards the ground the roof tiles start to make noise and one suddenly falls to the ground. mirabel goes over picking one up cautiously but she still manages to cut her hand. she watches as the houses walls start to get cracks leading up to the candle. the candle almost goes out and all the doors start flickering mirabels heart sinks and she runs upstairs to tell someone. "the house is in danger! the house is in danger!" mirabel shouts stumbing through the crowded new rooms. everyones attention was soon on here "the tiles were falling and there were cracks and..the candle almost went out.." mirabel says panicked. there was a moment of silence before alma spoke "show me" she demanded and mirabel takes her into the courtyard only to see the once there cracks had disappeared

juileta held gwen close to her side as she rubbed her side softly. she looked at her two daughters with worry. she knew tonight would be hard on mirabel but she wasnt sure how to feel about this. isabela scoffed rolling her eyes. "abuela i promise..." mirabel pleads. abuela sticks a hand up to silence her and turns back to the crowds. "nothing is wrong! the magic is strong! and so are the drinks" she whispers the last part to the adults and earns a chuckle from the crowd. luisa brings over the piano and augustin plays it both giving a nervous grin to everyone in the crowd. juileta noticed the cut on the plam of mirabels hand and leads her to the kitchen perparing some arepas

"if it was my mind playing tricks on me then how did i cut my hand open? i would NEVER ruin antonio and gwens night! is that really what you think?" mirabel askes as juileta places an arepa on the stove top and flip another one. "what I think is that tonight was hard on for you." juileta says going over to her. mirabel grumbles "i was looking out for the family and i might not be super strong like luisa or effortlessly perfect like senorita perfecta isabela whos never even had a bad hair day but-..." mirabel pauses "whatever.." she mutters leaning back on the counters as juileta joins her and casita pushed the arepa over to the two of them. mirabel offers her good hand out to be given it. juileta salts it and hands it to her and mirabel takes a bite

"i wish you would see yourself the way i do. your prefect...just like this. your just an special as anyone else in this family..." juileta says tucking a strand of mirabels curly hair behind her ear. "mhm..." she holds her once injured hand out to show juileta as it quickly heals. "and you just healed my hand with an arepa.." mirabel says. "i healing your hand with" juileta grabs her hand and holds it close to her face "my love for my daughter!" juileta exclaims and mirabel scoffs. "with her wonderful brain!" mirabel scoffs again "big heart!" juileta said "stop.." mirabel said "cool glasses!" juileta says "mama-" mirabel protests and juileta kisses her cheek and mirabel pulls away. "i know what i saw.." mirabel says and juileta sighs. there was a moment of silence. "mira...my brother bruno lost his way in this way in this family..." she paused "i dont want the same for you.." juileta says "get some sleep...youll feel better tomorrow.."

mirabel sighs and nods slightly. she goes to say goodnight to everyone and stops into gwens room "hey im sorry about tonight.." she said softly

Back