rp for me and geniusinmath

(alright thank you!)

"i know you two like animals and i wanted you two to have something to cuddle with when your in your new rooms! ^^"

Gwen smiles, "It means a lot to us."
(You are very welcome. If you need me to spell something, let me know.)

(oki! thank you!)

"im glad you guys like it!"

suddenly casita pushed a clock infront of them telling them it was time for the gift ceremony

"hold up gotta get one more hug!" mirabel quickly hugs the two and casita pushes them to where the gift ceremony was about to start. people were coming in. some kids were playing on the stairs the kept collapsing into a slide. isabela was entertaining people and giving them flower crowns. camilo was welcoming people in and luisa was helping people with other thing (idk how to describe picking up someones donkey-)

mirabel guides the two to a the crowd where there was a section of the tiles had been made to match that of a red carpet leading up to two glowing doors. the crowd cheered and clapped asside from dolores who did the cutest little finger clap. alma waited at the top of the stairs for the two as she held the candle close. the two were to touch the candle and then theyre door once they got up there. antonio looked at the crowd then back at mirabel. he held his hand out for her to take. mirabel looked at him nervously "i cant.." she whispered "i NEED you" antonio whispered back and mirabel nodded before slowly going up to the two and holding theyre hands

antonio took a deep breath and reached out to touch the door knob. it took only a split second before the door reacted. it lit up and show cased antonio with many animals around him. he looked at it for a second for a tocan landed on his arm

antonio nods excitedly. the tocan chirps and pushes its head closer to antonios "yes! i can understand you! of course they can come! ^^" antonio smiled and soon many other animals filled the area

Back