rp for me and geniusinmath

some time pasted and Mirabel had returned from entertaining some kids who were interested in the family and they're gifts. she had a large box of decorations in her arms and she walked into casitas busy courtyard. everyone was finishing up last minute things for Gwen and Antonio's gift ceremony. a harsh wind hit the courtyard as Pepa was pacing circles around the courtyard literally causing a tornado as she muttered to herself quietly.

"pepa the flowers...the flowers.." felix was trying to get her to calm down and keep the damage from the tonado under control. "did someone say...flowers?" isabelas says making her grand entrance from the second floor and swinging down on a vine she had made. "our angel...our angel..." felix says and people start clapping. "please...dont clap" isabela says as she hands pepa a bouque of flowers. the tornado had disappeared at that point. "thank you" pepa smiles softly "oh its nothing" isabela says. she flips her hair and hits mirabel in the face with not only her hair but also flowers. she looks back at mirabel whos now spitting out flower petels and rolls her eyes. "just a little sisterly advice? if you werent always trying so hard you wouldnt be in he way." isabela states. "actually isa...this is called helping! and im not in the way you are-" mirabel says before colliding with a potted plant and isabela rolls her eyes and scoffs walking off (im avoiding doing exact diologue but this scene deserved it XD also heres felix)

full_007-im-2937295e-56b2-4e65-947a-f1cf21931a75.jpg

mirabel went into the nursery and sat on the bed staying quiet for a moment. "...everyones looking for you.." mirabel said softly before grabbing one of the two gifts that she had placed on her nightstand. one was for gwen and the other was for antonio. "this present will self if you dont take it in....3....2...o-" before she could get the word one out the present was nabbed from under the bed

(Gwen loves all animals except Snakes. The reason she hates snakes is because it reminds her of goth kids.)
Gwen opens it and asked, "What is it?"

(noted! thank you!) it was a little stuffed rabbit that had been hand sewn by mirabel. antonio opened his and his matched hers but instead it was a jaguere (i cant spell but i think you know what animal im talking about)

Back