New User Salutations..?

_Marcus_

Well, hello there!

I'm rather new to this site, and i really don't know anyone here--

I am not exactly the type of person who you would get to seen when you search up the word "Interesting"
But well, i can try to be somewhat nice to talk with--

Anyhow, i am Marcus, nice to meet all of you!

Ah, nice to meet you Draco! It seems rather nice to see a person who might seem to be relatable--

Same here... hopefully I don't come across as too awkward...I have a big anxiety of talking to people I don't know, but hopefully this won't be that bad

Ah, no no you're doing rather fine! You don't seem to come off as extremely awkward at all my friend--
I am also glad that you replied to my thread even if you didn't know me!

Anyhow, what are your hobbies draco?

Well i do like to do some of the hobbies you have stated, specifically the rp and reading part!
I am also fond of rpg and CYOA games, Theatre acting, watching some certain Youtubers and such--
How many characters have you made Draco?

And oh--hello there Marcus! Thank you for your warm welcome--
Though by any chance--
are you a doppelganger :O

I've lost count of the amount of characters I've created but I have 2 favorites among them. The first character is an elvish fawn from my brother's rp game years ago. and the other is a draconian werewolf in a game my step-dad made a few weeks ago

Oh i see, though correct me if i'm wrong, but is your dad a game dev then--?? :O

g a s p
Marcus-- h ow did you know--
dOPPELgANgER--

not sure what you mean by game dev.... but he's created tons of rp games though most usually end up being thrown out cause he gets bored or run out of ideas. he's a really good story teller when he gets into the game though.

Hello there Marcus, we already spoke once in the STC chatroom though I'd like to give you a more warm welcome here. ^^

As for not being interesting, I believe it's nonsense since you've clearly got some attention already in your thread. Making friends so fast and you've only just got here. :p

In any case, I'll just drop these links here in case you need any help, and if you still need help just PM me and I'll be sure to respond. ^^

For starters, you can find the site rules here, just so you know the general rules of the site. Please be sure to read them if you haven’t already. Another important thing would most likely be both the ”Welcome Please Read Before Posting” and ”Account Approval Information” threads and “Our Comprehensive Website Guide” since they both are quite helpful in answering some questions you might have or questions that you might have in the near future as they both help you in getting to know the site’s functions, features and what we expect from our members. Another cool thing is that Story Tellers Circle is ALWAYS updating, so be sure to check out our Site Announcements Forums to know what new features and updates are happening directly after they happened. If you have any questions on anything or have great ideas for STC please check out our Help Desk Forum Section and, should there be no threads of your idea already posted, share us your ideas for the site or ask us about whatever issues you might have. For Rules or Help you can also click on the tabs at the top of the page should you ever need it. Otherwise, check out the ”Meet The Staff” thread, which lists all staff members that posted in the thread or check the Staff list within the ‘Members’ tab in order to know ALL the staff members. Each and every one of us are free whenever we’re online and we’ll always be glad to take a PM whenever asked for help.

Really? Cause I saw you under Interesting just recently...
p03QQ36.png

Anyways, I tend to ask newcomers some ice breaker questions help keep things... Interesting!
*Ba-Dum Tss!*

1. What is your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. What's your favourite Tabletop RPG?

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! When I first joined I did not know anyone here either but in my short time I have made some friends and everyone here in this community has been friendly and awesome =)! I am sure you will have no problem making friends and joining an awesome rp! If you need any help or have any questions with anything please feel free to pm me!

Back