Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason Copperfield

Daniel's words lit up Mason's eyes.

"Just this morning?! Talk about good luck... Where exactly were they?"

@Lucky

Daniel Knight

Daniel noticed the way his eyes lit up, but bit his tongue.

" Well, that's the hard part, he's in a... castle...with a lot of his friends guarding him, truly wicked people."

@Alex Azure

Last edited:
Mason "Copperfield"

"A castle? Like a medieval castle?! Where is it?! I'm more than down to take down some bad guys!"

Mason held more eagerness and excitement in his eyes than Daniel's werewolf of a brother with the promise of meat.

@Lucky

Daniel Knight, Adam Knight, Jason Knight and Derek Knight

" That is the problem, one of those bad guys can hide it in a spot in which they can only access it and we are going to need to kill him before we can get there and he's dangerous," he said, trying to stop Mason from doing this.

A figure darted past Mason. " But we are more then willing to help is what my brother is trying to say. He's just overprotective about your safety. Sorry, how rude of me. I'm Adam Knight, the vampire brother."

Derek nodded in agreement. " We can totally help you, you seem nice enough."

"
Fine, I don't like it, but I'll help." Daniel often forgot that Adam and Derek were interested in males and he could only facepalm as knowing that this was their version of flirting.

It was too bad that Mason couldn't realize the irony of the help he was getting.

@Alex Azure

Mason "Copperfield"

"Let's get going then! I'd like to avoid killing someone besides the target... But if this guy is going to keep causing trouble, then we should try to limit the amount of killing. If a couple lives are able to save a potential hundred... that should be okay, right?"

@Lucky

"
Well, he does have some powers that is dangerous regardless of his affiliation to other people," Daniel replied.

"
It's the guy who can make dimensional rifts, isn't it? What does he call himself?" Jason asked.

"
I believe it was Breach," Adam replied. Derek nodded to show that he wasn't wrong about that.

@Alex Azure

Mason and Oracle

"Dimensional rifts... Sounds like the guy. Let's get going. We have a whole party of adventurers!"

"Daniel the Psychic, Derek the Werewolf, Adam the Vampire, and Jason the Angel. And then there's me, and my... magic."

"Don't hurt yourself, hero,"
the fairy chided, floating impatiently by the door.

@Lucky

Daniel Knight, Adam Knight, Derek Knight and Jason Knight

" Well, it is good to know that he sounds like your guy though, it's good to help someone in need."

" Dark Angel, but yeah, this is the most ragtag group of adventurers you will ever meet," he replied back to Mason, correcting him.

" Is the fairy going to help us or snark the whole time?" Derek seriously asked the group.

"
We will make sure that he doesn't get hurt... fairy," he said to Oracle.

@Alex Azure

Mason and Oracle

"Probably snark. I'm pretty sure her body is 3% magic and 97% pure sass."

"Yeah, and sass has kept you alive, so stop throwing it back at me. Now, are we going to keep arguing, or are we going to attack the castle of a guy with a stupid name?"

@Lucky

Daniel Knight, Adam Knight, Derek Knight and Jason Knight

" That's a lot of pure sass for such a small fairy," Derek replied, not understanding jokes or sarcasm well.

" If I learned anything about enemies with stupid names, it's that they are the most dangerous. Probably pick a dumb name to make people underestimate him," Daniel replied.

" He's not wrong."

" But the dumb name might be a front, whatever, let's get to the castle. Where is it?" Jason asked. Daniel sighed and opened the door and pointed towards the center of the nearby town. "Well, fuck."

@Alex Azure

Chapter One
"Well, fuck."
"So? We just have to get to the center of town without creating a fuss. Surely he won't just shoot at us or something. That would bring attention that he doesn't need. You guys can act human for a couple hours, right?"

Mason spoke confidently, but had almost zero faith in the normalcy of the quartet he'd found. He turned towards the city and marched forwards, hidimg the worried look on his face.

@Lucky

It only took three minutes into the march into the town for things to go wrong. Three minutes. To put it simply, Jason has been stopped by guards and had his wings felt up which in turn caused him to lance about three guards. Which in turn triggered Adam's bloodlust and had him drop them dead and then Derek growled at the last one and tore him in half.

" I don't think we could have possibly made a three minute walk into a massacre, but somehow we made a three minute walk into a massacre.... so I guess we should hide the bodies before we draw attention.... and get my brothers clean up. Three minutes, I think that is a new low record."

@Alex Azure

Mason and Oracle

When a fight broke out, Mason was ready to retaliate. His hands glowed with an ethereal light, ready to use his signature powers. However, the light quickly faded, as did the light in his eyes. The spark of excitement at getting a fun fight ended as quickly as the fight did. The gory sight in front of him left him shocked, speechless and motionless. He stared at the dead bodies with a face frozen in horror.

"I'm not sure we can hide the mess. We don't really have the time to bleach away this much blood. We should just keep moving, hope nobody comes by, and be ready to bolt in guns blazing if somebody does. C'mon, Mas.... Hey, you okay?"

"They're... They're really dead... I think I'm gonna be sick."

@Lucky

Daniel hadn't even moved a figure to take part in the fight, he knew that when his brothers get involved in a fight, they were reckless and dangerous and they had done without using their powers. This was why he rarely let them outside to the place. He looked over at the bodies for a second and did a quick glance over the wounds and the weapons the guard had and he took a deep breath, calculating things and pulling out a pair of gloves, placing them on.

" Adam, clean the blood off your brothers and yourself. I got this," he replied, picking up the weapons and placing them at angles to make it look the guards had killed each other. He took some of the still warm blood on the wall and using his gloved hand, he wrote ' This is an example of those who dared to oppose me and wouldn't let my ethereal form pass -The Bloody Phantom' " All cleaned up now, people prefer to believe in ghosts more than angels, vampires and werewolves doing this."

" That could have gone a lot better," Jason replied looking over at Mason. Derek wasn't sure what to say to Mason.

" If it helps, that was more my brotherly anger. I don't normally do these things and prefer not too. But we should move along," he said.

" He's not wrong about either front though. We should get a change of clothes and some cloaks over there," Daniel replied, gesturing over to a store called ' Cloaks and more.'

@Alex Azure

Mason

Mason quickly ducked into the store Cloaks and More. His fairy companion hid within the necklace, trying to keep the group conspicuous.

He hid behind a rack of cloaks, keeping himself hidden from the store's clerk(s) whole also looking through them. He whisperedto himself, "I guess gifted families just serve death. C'mon, Mason, pull yourself together. Not the first dead body you've seen. If you act suspicious, they'll suspect you. Just act normal." The young adult took a deep breath and appeared more relaxed on the outside. Despite the panic that raced through his heart, his face remained calm, going through the motions of shopping.

"Too gaudy, too dark... Hey, Adam, do you think red's a good color on me?"

@Lucky

Daniel looked through the aisles of Cloaks and More and eventually pulled out a blue cloak and walked over to the counter, having removed and slid the gloves under one of the guards earlier.

Jason looked around, leafing through the cloaks. " Too light, too bright and fluffy. God, where is all the dark stuff?" Jason asked, eventually going quiet as he found what he was looking for. He made sure to pay attention to Derek and move things around so that things wouldn't go horribly wrong either. He didn't want them to get arrested because his wolfish brothers had destroyed the wares. He would guide him away whenever he saw him get too close and wondered what Adam was doing right now. Hopefully better then them.

Adam looked over at him. " I'm sure any color would look good on you, but yes, the red complements your hair nicely."

@Alex Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back