Status
Not open for further replies.
Aquawoman had been busy in the plotting when Makoto spoke, but now she went to confront him. "While your body seems small and useless to the fight, that does not mean that you are not a boon to the cause," She started. "Even if you decided to go back to the police station, would you survive the journey? Do you even remember the way? Right now you are safest among us. And we would be no doubt weaker with you not among us." She gave him a coy little smile. "Perhaps some food might make you see reason in the matter?"

"My suggestion would have us go...uh...bellow conventional routes."

Penguin realizing what Bruce was suggesting let out another signature laugh. "Bruce Wayne going through the sewers like some usual gutter trash?! The mental image alone is enough to make me laugh!"

"Quite..." Came Bruce's court response before he continued. "Despite being out on an island it obviously is connected to the sewer system of Gotham. We just need to find the exact map so that we don't get lost."

"And this is why Oswald Cobblepot always holds all the cards!" He motioned to one of his goons to come closer. "Go and get us the map of the Gotham City sewer system, and be quick about it!" No one had seen a henchman move so fast and gracefully as that one had.

"It is surrounded by water, of course I can."
Aquawoman turned away from Makoto and spoke to Trixie. "If we need a distraction then I offer myself up as bait."

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky
@Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight @Lucky @belVita

"Not exactly that..."
Roulette put her arm around Harpers shoulder and pushed her to walk with her. "You see I provide a special service in the criminal underworld, and you're going to be part of that world. Also get your mind out of the gutter it's not that." Roulette lead Harperinto a hallway. "How good are you with your fists?"

Blinking, Trixie raised a brow and leaned towards Bruce, "We're entering the prison...through the sewers?" the unicorn gagged, and glanced caringly towards her cape and hat, "Well...couldn't be any worse than a changeling hive right?" she murmured to herself, and sighed, "A distraction does sound nice, though,"

@Jeremi

"They're called guns." Felix replied dryly before peeking a brow at Trixie's other comment.

"Really? Listen kiddo, I know you probably come from some magical land where everyone holds hand and sings songs, but this is the real world. And it's shit. People die all the time. And y'know what? I'm usually the guy who pulls the trigger."

With a snort, Trixie cocked her head back, and her brows dug downward. "You will not patronize me, saying I come from 'some magical land where everyone holds hooves and sings songs'," the showpony parroted in a mocking tone, "because my world is every bit as real as this world. Of course people die all the time!" Trixie finally burst with a beat of her hooves, "But that's no excuse for what you want to do!" she huffed, and adjusted her pointed wizard hat, "Oh, and I can tell you for a fact that the ponies of Equestria do 'hold hooves and sing songs', because we value life, and believe no-one is beyond redemption," Trixie ended, and sharply turned the other way. A few moments afterwards, the showpony blinked and pulled her hat over her face. "By Celestia, Starlight has been rubbing off on me," she muttered.

@thatguyinthestore

Ben shakes his head.

"I don't know if I'm ready to walk this path. But if there's no other way, I'll walk it..."

Ben turns to Trixie. "If only I had an alien that could alter memories, or at least make us all come off as dreams, then we wouldn't have to sit through this bloodshed."

Ben lightened up a little.

"Hey... uh... pony... uh... anyways, happen to have any memory spells? Sleep spells? Surely you must have some alternative if you're the one to suggest so?"

Peeking out from underneath the brim of her hat, Trixie grunted. "Disregarding the fact you related me to an alien...no. My expertise is stage magic; you're talking about real unicorn magic which I barely have a grasp on," she answered, but shifted in her stance and looked away,

"Unless..."

@Crow @Widowmaker @York @Atomic Knight

Blinking, Trixie raised a brow and leaned towards Bruce, "We're entering the prison...through the sewers?" the unicorn gagged, and glanced caringly towards her cape and hat, "Well...couldn't be any worse than a changeling hive right?" she murmured to herself, and sighed, "A distraction does sound nice, though,"

@Jeremi

With a snort, Trixie cocked her head back, and her brows dug downward. "You will not patronize me, saying I come from 'some magical land where everyone holds hooves and sings songs'," the showpony parroted in a mocking tone, "because my world is every bit as real as this world. Of course people die all the time!" Trixie finally burst with a beat of her hooves, "But that's no excuse for what you want to do!" she huffed, and adjusted her pointed wizard hat, "Oh, and I can tell you for a fact that the ponies of Equestria do 'hold hooves and sing songs', because we value life, and believe no-one is beyond redemption," Trixie ended, and sharply turned the other way. A few moments afterwards, the showpony blinked and pulled her hat over her face. "By Celestia, Starlight has been rubbing off on me," she muttered.

@thatguyinthestore

Peeking out from underneath the brim of her hat, Trixie grunted. "Disregarding the fact you related me to an alien...no. My expertise is stage magic; you're talking about real unicorn magic which I barely have a grasp on," she answered, but shifted in her stance and looked away,

"Unless..."

"Unless?"

Ben wished to hear more.

@Crow @Widowmaker @York @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight

Corey and Mason

Corey saw food and ate some of it, offering some to share with Mason. He would decide where to go once the others started to leave, unless someone asked where he was going or who he was going with.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Anyone

With a grumble, Trixie's horn lit up, and as she lifted her cape, a jeweled brooch large enough to be worn around her neck floated out from underneath.

hqdefault.jpg

"Unless I wore this. Wearing this, I...could do almost anything..." Trixie's words trailed off while she peered wistfully into the polished ruby.

@Crow @Widowmaker @York @thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight

With a grumble, Trixie's horn lit up, and as she lifted her cape, a jeweled brooch large enough to be worn around her neck floated out from underneath.

hqdefault.jpg

"Unless I wore this. Wearing this, I...could do almost anything..." Trixie's words trailed off while she peered wistfully into the polished ruby.

@Crow @Widowmaker @York @thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight

"Cool," Ben said, eyes glistening as he gazed upon the shiny relic's gem core. "Any reason why you didn't just whip this fancy necklace out from the start?"
@Crow @Widowmaker @York @thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight @Archmage Jeremiah

"My suggestion would have us go...uh...bellow conventional routes."

Penguin realizing what Bruce was suggesting let out another signature laugh. "Bruce Wayne going through the sewers like some usual gutter trash?! The mental image alone is enough to make me laugh!"

"Quite..." Came Bruce's court response before he continued. "Despite being out on an island it obviously is connected to the sewer system of Gotham. We just need to find the exact map so that we don't get lost."

"And this is why Oswald Cobblepot always holds all the cards!" He motioned to one of his goons to come closer. "Go and get us the map of the Gotham City sewer system, and be quick about it!" No one had seen a henchman move so fast and gracefully as that one had.

VxSt99i.png

"I do not see why we should need to journey through sewers, pretending to be rats. Why should we not simply force our way through the prison? If no one else, Mister Cobblepot believes in at least some of our prowess. And while admittedly I do not understand how the giants being mind controlled necessitates us not bringing them down through sheer power, if they are preventing a frontal attack at Arkham then that should leave this Blackgate area open, right?"

Soujirou expressed some doubts about the forming plan, partially because of disgust at Bruce's idea and partially because he didn't understand its necessity. As far as he was concerned, a simple head-on raid was pretty much just the best solution to all of this. Though that was also probably why he wasn't the one making the plans.

@Jeremi

LfmigT7.png

The general took the time to move into the Iceberg Lounge behind the group. He listened to the bigger, stout man named the Penguin and Bruce talk about Blackgate Penitentiary and Arkham Asylum.

John stepped in and turned toward Bruce.

"Listen, I know my way around computers. I can hack a way into the prison. "

@Jeremi

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky
@Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight @Lucky

"Perhaps..." Bruce mused. "Even if that was the case we'd still need a control panel to access the prison's security details. Perhaps once we reach the prison we will use your expertise on the matter."

VxSt99i.png

"I do not see why we should need to journey through sewers, pretending to be rats. Why should we not simply force our way through the prison? If no one else, Mister Cobblepot believes in at least some of our prowess. And while admittedly I do not understand how the giants being mind controlled necessitates us not bringing them down through sheer power, if they are preventing a frontal attack at Arkham then that should leave this Blackgate area open, right?"

Soujirou expressed some doubts about the forming plan, partially because of disgust at Bruce's idea and partially because he didn't understand its necessity. As far as he was concerned, a simple head-on raid was pretty much just the best solution to all of this. Though that was also probably why he wasn't the one making the plans.

@Jeremi

"Because I actually care if everyone makes it out alive or not," Came Bruce's blunt response to Soujirou. "If we waltz up to the front gate with out any other plan then I guarantee we will get the brunt of Bane's forces on us. If you're Superman then that's great, but not all of us have that luxury. Some of us actually bleed."

It was at this point that the Penguins henchman came running in with a map of the Gotham sewer system and rolled it out on the table. "In my line of work...it's imperative to have all the knowledge you can," The Penguin squawked.

Bruce too was going to lull over the map before adding one final thing to Soujirou. "If you wish to go out there and face everything that Bane will throw at you alone then I wont stop you, but I hope you will come with us and stick to whatever plan we finally decide on."

@Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight @Lucky @belVita

"D-dammit..." Harper muttered as she was dragged to the supposed 'Gauntlet.' Great, underground fighting tournaments. Bruce would be so proud. Figuring that escape was theoretically impossible, at least for the time being, Harper glanced over to Roulette with an obvious pissed off glare.

"So... who do I fight first?" Harper asked, although she had a few ideas of her own.

@Jeremi

"And give you an advantage? Oh no you'll find out soon enough."
Roulette and her henchmen dragged her to the room just beyond the huge cage area. Here Harper found cells lined up on either side seemingly stretching on forever. After putting her in one of them Roulette smirked and gave Harper one final look. "Better stay in shape. Fight's going to start in about 20 minutes. Win and we might see about getting you fed tonight." With that she and her henchmen left leaving Harper seemingly alone.

"Because I actually care if everyone makes it out alive or not," Came Bruce's blunt response to Soujirou. "If we waltz up to the front gate with out any other plan then I guarantee we will get the brunt of Bane's forces on us. If you're Superman then that's great, but not all of us have that luxury. Some of us actually bleed."

It was at this point that the Penguins henchman came running in with a map of the Gotham sewer system and rolled it out on the table. "In my line of work...it's imperative to have all the knowledge you can," The Penguin squawked.

Bruce too was going to lull over the map before adding one final thing to Soujirou. "If you wish to go out there and face everything that Bane will throw at you alone then I wont stop you, but I hope you will come with us and stick to whatever plan we finally decide on."

Dante walked on over to Bruce and the Penguin and looked over the map with them. "Alright then. What's our plan of action? Sneaking through the back alleys? Hiding in a delivery? Picking off the guards one by one?"

@Jeremi

@Jeremi

@thatguyinthestore

"Unless..."

"Oh, okay, yeah, because people really change all the time." Felix replied, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "Oh, wait that's right, you don't live in the real world. Because in the real world, everybody's an asshole. It just so happens, we're killing even worse people that work for a dictator."

@Archmage Jeremiah
Dante walked on over to Bruce and the Penguin and looked over the map with them. "Alright then. What's our plan of action? Sneaking through the back alleys? Hiding in a delivery? Picking off the guards one by one?"

@Jeremi

"We're going through the sewers, dumbass." Felix snarked with his arms crossed.

@Widowmaker

"Perhaps..." Bruce mused. "Even if that was the case we'd still need a control panel to access the prison's security details. Perhaps once we reach the prison we will use your expertise on the matter."

Roulette and her henchmen dragged her to the room just beyond the huge cage area. Here Harper found cells lined up on either side seemingly stretching on forever. After putting her in one of them Roulette smirked and gave Harper one final look. "Better stay in shape. Fight's going to start in about 20 minutes. Win and we might see about getting you fed tonight." With that she and her henchmen left leaving Harper seemingly alone.

Harper let them drag her to the cell, grumbling a few curse words under her breath as they did so. Once they were gone, Harper began to search for a way to escape.

@Jeremi

"Yuck. But I guess that would be the safest route to where we're going. Let's just hope Bane didn't consider that as a option."

@thatguyinthestore.​

"It's a possibility, but at this point it's the safest choice for us. Running through the streets is not feasible," Bruce responded. "We've been lucky so far." He looked over the map. "There are a number of abandoned sewer systems that we can use. So even if Bane knows what we're planning he'll have difficulty counteracting us, and we don't even know if Bane knows we're here."

"Oh, okay, yeah, because people really change all the time." Felix replied, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "Oh, wait that's right, you don't live in the real world. Because in the real world, everybody's an asshole. It just so happens, we're killing even worse people that work for a dictator."

@Archmage Jeremiah

"We're going through the sewers, dumbass." Felix snarked with his arms crossed.

@Widowmaker

Harper let them drag her to the cell, grumbling a few curse words under her breath as they did so. Once they were gone, Harper began to search for a way to escape.

@Jeremi

Harper found nothing that could help her escape.

prison-empty-jail-cell.jpg

The cell only housed a bed and a toilet, and all she could see were more cells lined up on either side of the room. While she hadn't seen anything when she entered the first time Harper heard something that faintly sounded like snoring coming from the cell behind the wall opposite from hers.​

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" SeeU was starting to get a little antsy, just waiting around. Harper needed to be avenged, and fast! Plus, she also ate and drank to her capacity, so she would need to empty her tanks in case someone else was polite enough to offer her food.

@Jeremi

"It's a possibility, but at this point it's the safest choice for us. Running through the streets is not feasible," Bruce responded. "We've been lucky so far." He looked over the map. "There are a number of abandoned sewer systems that we can use. So even if Bane knows what we're planning he'll have difficulty counteracting us, and we don't even know if Bane knows we're here."

Harper found nothing that could help her escape.

prison-empty-jail-cell.jpg

The cell only housed a bed and a toilet, and all she could see were more cells lined up on either side of the room. While she hadn't seen anything when she entered the first time Harper heard something that faintly sounded like snoring coming from the cell behind the wall opposite from hers.​
"..Huh?" Harper's asked, peeking up upon hearing the snoring. Maybe it was another person this Roulette chick had kidnapped?

"Yo!" She said in a whisper that was hopefully just loud enough to wake the figure up, but not enough to attract any attention.

@Jeremi

"Cool," Ben said, eyes glistening as he gazed upon the shiny relic's gem core. "Any reason why you didn't just whip this fancy necklace out from the start?"
@Crow @Widowmaker @York @thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight @Archmage Jeremiah

Trixie blinked out of her trance and huffed, turning to frown at Ben, "Because power isn't free. The amulet brings out the worst in anyone who wears it," she briefly explained before hiding it away under her cape again, "I don't even know why I dug it back up; Starlight would freak if she saw me with it,"

@Crow

@Archmage Jeremiah

View attachment 1817

"Falling back on the 'everyone else does it' excuse? Seriously?"
Trixie snorted, "Okay kiddo, I think you're projecting,"

@thatguyinthestore

@Atomic Knight @Widowmaker

@Josh @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Lucky @belVita

tumblr_oz67hovR0Y1v3qowuo10_100.png

❝ Then let's make use outta that luck. We didn't just move all over the damn place to become sitting ducks, y'know what I mean? ❞ Majima spoke up as he lingered near the discussion, taking a moment to smoke a joint to pass the time.

@Widowmaker @Crow @Jeremi @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight @Lucky @belVita

OFbZTJp.png

John turned toward Bruce "Right, on that matter."

He nodded and then turned back to the group "I'd prefer we move if we still have the time. "

@dark

@Jeremi

Trixie blinked out of her trance and huffed, turning to frown at Ben, "Because power isn't free. The amulet brings out the worst in anyone who wears it," she briefly explained before hiding it away under her cape again, "I don't even know why I dug it back up; Starlight would freak if she saw me with it,"

@Crow

JunQaWD.jpg

"Then I don't think it's a good idea at all," Ben says, "like you said, killing should never be Plan A, but neither should this - going berserk from power overload."

Ben sits beside Trixie, his hands clasping his head.

"I wield the most powerful device in the universe, but ultimately, in dilemmas like these, I'm at a loss without Grandpa Max's advice. Something tells me that he'd discourage you from using something like that, but usually I don't listen to him like half the time, so..." Ben stands up, and crosses his arms, "if you really feel that it's neccessary right now, or at any other time, I don't think I have any right to stop you."

@Archmage Jeremiah

@Crow

View attachment 1817

"Falling back on the 'everyone else does it' excuse? Seriously?"
Trixie snorted, "Okay kiddo, I think you're projecting,"

@thatguyinthestore

@Atomic Knight @Widowmaker

@Josh @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Lucky @belVita

"Oh no, I'm not saying that everyone kills. If that happened, we wouldn't have half the inbred idiots that we have today." Felix snarled back with a chuckle.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Seeing that people were ready to go Bruce rose up from his chair. "Then we should not waste more time." He looked over to Penguin. "Mr Cobblepot, you have done Gotham City a great service today."

"Of course my boy! I'd do anything to help Gotham!" However as they were getting ready to leave the group felt like the lounge was shaking. "What the hell was th-" Penguin was cut short by a violent slam to the side of the Iceberg Lounge sending everything no nailed down flying. Glass shattered tables flew and the group hit the floor with a heavy thud.

Aquawoman was one of the first to get up. "An attack!" Clutching her trident she made her way towards the back of the floating casino and out on deck. Anyone who followed her spotted the cause of the crash.

latest

A gigantic eel like creature broke through the water and stared at the Iceberg Lounge before submerging again, showing off it's electrified spikes on its back. It seemed that it was ready to ram the ship once again.​

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Atomic Knight @Lucky @belVita @dark

"..Huh?" Harper's asked, peeking up upon hearing the snoring. Maybe it was another person this Roulette chick had kidnapped?

"Yo!" She said in a whisper that was hopefully just loud enough to wake the figure up, but not enough to attract any attention.

@Jeremi

It seemed not to have had the effect she hoped for because the figure continued their sleeping on the other side of the wall.

Last edited:
Seeing that people were ready to go Bruce rose up from his chair. "Then we should not waste more time." He looked over to Penguin. "Mr Cobblepot, you have done Gotham City a great service today."

"Of course my boy! I'd do anything to help Gotham!" However as they were getting ready to leave the group felt like the lounge was shaking. "What the hell was th-" Penguin was cut short by a violent slam to the side of the Iceberg Lounge sending everything no nailed down flying. Glass shattered tables flew and the group hit the floor with a heavy thud.

Aquawoman was one of the first to get up. "An attack!" Clutching her trident she made her way towards the back of the floating casino and out on deck. Anyone who followed her spotted the cause of the crash.

latest

A gigantic eel like creature broke through the water and stared at the Iceberg Lounge before submerging again, showing off it's electrified spikes on its back. It seemed that it was ready to ram the ship once again.​
tumblr_oz67baZDDv1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Whoa whoa whoa! The hell are we supposed to do against THAT?! The Mad Dog clearly lost his cool with this sea creature popping out of nowhere. Sure he was usually confident about his own capabilities, but this was something he had zero experience with... Man he hoped some people in the group got some plan to fix the problem.

@Widowmaker @Crow @Jeremi @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight @Lucky @belVita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back