Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am unharmed, thanks to...who or what the hell are you?" Soujirou was rather surprised by Ben's current appearance, having not familiarized himself with the boy all too well. "Ah well, an ally is an ally after all."

As Bishamon formed her great sword and rushed forward, Soujirou laughed aloud to himself.

"Alright, perhaps it would be proper for me to follow suit, then."

Though his long range cut hadn't inflicted any obvious meaningful damage, that hardly mattered. What mattered was that the creature could be cut. All he needed to do was keep on cutting it until it fell apart, just like anything else. But purely staying away from his enemy and cutting at them from a distance just wouldn't do. If that blonde woman was going to run into its range, then Soujirou was going to get in there himself as well.

BhiQpmJ.png

With a hard kick onto the floor of the lounge, his body flew forward with his sword in hand. Flying towards the creature like a phantom, he stuck his blade into the beast's neck. The swordsman attempted to drag his blade through the creature's neck like a knife through paper to cleave its head right off.

@Jeremi

"Name's Feedb- I mean, Ben. Something tells me you'll be asking that question a few more times this night, Samurai boy," Feedback responds to Soujirou.​

Feedback realized too late that the energy it was harnessing was far greater in scope than anything that he could charge into himself and the ensuing surge blasted him right off the giants back.

Once again the rockets connected causing a large explosion on the monsters back, but other than a few broken pieces it seemed unhurt. Felix's grenades as seemed to have little effect.

The scan came back inconclusive, the creature seemed to have been formed of an unknown inorganic matter combined with organic matter. If there were any weak spots then his scanners could not pinpoint said locations.

The swords damage was like a paper cut to the giant. In retaliation is sent forth another bolt of electricity towards anyone close enough. It seemed like any damage they were causing was minimal at best.

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Atomic Knight @Lucky @belVita @dark

2a0XHMb.jpg

"Dagnabbit!" Feedback exclaims as he was blown back by the oversurge, but before landing, recovered with a midair spin and blasted the eel with a photon ray from whatever remaining energy there was once more.

Feedback then began to pant while absorbing some electricity that was blasted at the group, swiftly recovering from said tiredness.

"Alright, we're gonna need a plan," Feedback says. "That's it! Not-so-Batman! Come here for a bit!"

Feedback then takes a good look at the surroundings to see if there were any suspicious figures lurking in the distance.

"Stone giants... stone giants controlled by someone or something... so anyways, remember that upgrade I was talking about just now?"

@Jeremi @York @Kaykay @Takumi @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @etcetcetc​

Ping!

SeeU's eyes fluttered open once again, the Vocaloid sitting up as if nothing had happened. Taking note of the woman standing before her, she smiled. "Oh, hello, Miss Bishamon! How are you? Is that giant eel still attacking?"

Apparently so. "Well, better go try and help! I'm no use stopping Bane just laying down." After the electruc blast, SeeU would run to the side if the ship, looking down at the eel. She tried getting a good idea of what it looked like in order to see what they were up against. She couldn't attack the thing but maybe by figuring out its weak points, she could help in that way.

@Jeremi @Takumi

Feedback realized too late that the energy it was harnessing was far greater in scope than anything that he could charge into himself and the ensuing surge blasted him right off the giants back.

Once again the rockets connected causing a large explosion on the monsters back, but other than a few broken pieces it seemed unhurt. Felix's grenades as seemed to have little effect.

The scan came back inconclusive, the creature seemed to have been formed of an unknown inorganic matter combined with organic matter. If there were any weak spots then his scanners could not pinpoint said locations.

The swords damage was like a paper cut to the giant. In retaliation is sent forth another bolt of electricity towards anyone close enough. It seemed like any damage they were causing was minimal at best.

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Atomic Knight @Lucky @belVita @dark

He chuckled. "Yeah, I get that some times." To the other question he just responded with, "Just at the wrong place at the wrong time..." Despite the situation he seemed to be quite calm about it. "You're in Gotham and you're stuck in a place with a ton of prison cells...where do you think we are?"
"Well, that Roulette chick told me that this was some type'a illegal fighting ring." Harper said as she sat back against the wall, slowly sliding down it until she collided with the floor.

"I'm guessing you were kidnapped too?" She asked.

@Jeremi

As if the giant had grown bored with the confrontation it raised its head into the air and slapped it down hard into the water sending a huge wave towards the Iceberg Lounge before it submerged back into the water not re-surfacing again.

Aquawoman stood tall as the wave came crashing down towards the lounge and used her trident to disperse it before it could do anymore harm. "Is everyone alright?" She asked the gathered people.

"Well, that Roulette chick told me that this was some type'a illegal fighting ring." Harper said as she sat back against the wall, slowly sliding down it until she collided with the floor.

"I'm guessing you were kidnapped too?" She asked.

@Jeremi

"A fighting ring set in Blackgate Penitentiary." The voiced responded. "Plenty of fighters to pick from him, especially people who piss off Bane. I was one of those that pissed off Bane."

As if the giant had grown bored with the confrontation it raised its head into the air and slapped it down hard into the water sending a huge wave towards the Iceberg Lounge before it submerged back into the water not re-surfacing again.

Aquawoman stood tall as the wave came crashing down towards the lounge and used her trident to disperse it before it could do anymore harm. "Is everyone alright?" She asked the gathered people.

"Could be better. What exactly was that thing? It shrugged off a very powerful demonic weapon such as 124: Hatred. Incredible..." He exclaimed with a surprised expression as he retracted Hatred back into the Pandora's Box.

@Jeremi

"I think that was one of Bane's giants," SeeU replied. "No wonder Miss Orca was afraid of swimming away with that thing in the water..." She gasped, realizing something. "But how did it know we we're here and working against Bane? Doesn't Bane think Mister Cobblepot works for him? Why would he send his eel to attack someone who works for him? My memory banks can't bring up any time we gave an indication like that..."

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Anyone​

As the monster ran away, Felix only smirked behind his helmet before stepping forward with a cocky overtone.

"Yea, you'd better run!" He shouted, as if he thought that he was the reason the eel got so scared. When Aquawoman asked if they were alright, Felix turned to her and nodded. "Yeah, except for that mutant dog and the sociopathic lizard." He replied, not caring too much about their respective deaths.

@Jeremi

"Of course that asshole took over Blackgate too...." Harper muttered as she thought of what else Bane had taken over. Was Wayne Manor compromised too? Or even... oh God.

Cullen. Harper hadn't seen him since the night began but... oh god, she hoped that Bane didn't care about the Narrows.

"So... what did you do to piss off Bane so much?" Harper asked, hoping his answer could shed some light on things.

@Jeremi

V11cYzB.jpg

"That's right, rocky, nobody, and I mean nobody, messes with Ben 10!" Feedback boasts as the emblem on his chest began to flash red, causing a very sad Ben Tennyson to take his place.

"... except he did..."

When Aquawoman asked if all was fine, Ben replied most solemnly, and was slightly sulking, his head down.

iXDPhAG.jpg

"No Aquawoman, not everyone... 682.... Sandra... and one more..."

Ben took out his game console. "Was he playing this?" He asked himself before rubbing its surface onto his Omnitrix, causing it to spark yellow before returning to its regular state, with an extra addition.

NEtEGiW.jpg

"Just in case I forget any of you guys, you will always be in my watch," Ben utters under his breath. "Wait, this looks kinda different..."

@Jeremi @Lucky @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Kaykay @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
"I think that was one of Bane's giants," SeeU replied. "No wonder Miss Orca was afraid of swimming away with that thing in the water..." She gasped, realizing something. "But how did it know we we're here and working against Bane? Doesn't Bane think Mister Cobblepot works for him? Why would he send his eel to attack someone who works for him? My memory banks can't bring up any time we gave an indication like that..."

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Anyone​

"Bane has agents all around...maybe one of Cobblepot's men is a snitch?" Bruce as well wasn't really sure what to make of the situation, for all intense and purposes that creature had them dead to right. Before he could say anything more however Penguin joined them on the terrace.

"The Iceberg lounge is barely standing! I guess a thank you is in order." He said begrudgingly. "That overgrown eel was ready to sink us! This is why no one goes up against Bane! He just sics one of those things on you! Land OR sea!"

"But why did it just leave? It had us dead to right, even our strongest could barely put a dent in it."

"Who cares! It's gone and you got a mission to finish if you want my help further!" That was true the plan despite the sudden attack had not changed.

As the monster ran away, Felix only smirked behind his helmet before stepping forward with a cocky overtone.

"Yea, you'd better run!" He shouted, as if he thought that he was the reason the eel got so scared. When Aquawoman asked if they were alright, Felix turned to her and nodded. "Yeah, except for that mutant dog and the sociopathic lizard." He replied, not caring too much about their respective deaths.

@Jeremi

"Of course that asshole took over Blackgate too...." Harper muttered as she thought of what else Bane had taken over. Was Wayne Manor compromised too? Or even... oh God.

Cullen. Harper hadn't seen him since the night began but... oh god, she hoped that Bane didn't care about the Narrows.

"So... what did you do to piss off Bane so much?" Harper asked, hoping his answer could shed some light on things.

@Jeremi

"I might have caused a scene when I crashed a bar here in Gotham."

"Well then...to the sewers! I hope nothing evil can fit in there..." SeeU was ready to go again. "Bye Mister Cobblepot! Please try to find the snitch while we're gone so no more monsters attack! And also thank you for the food!"

@Jeremi

Aoko04.png

"Most likely, Mister Wayne! So I'd suggest you step back and take cover! I can't promise it'll end well!" Aoko responded to the millionaire, clicking her tongue lightly upon seeing that her individual attack had little effect by itself. Still, if at first you didn't succeed, try and try again. She charged her Magic Crest once again for another devastating blast of magical energy, but before she could, something rather peculiar happened. And perhaps only Aoko was able to comprehend it.

"Time has stopped."

The voice echoed through the empty air, but it seemed as though only Aoko could hear it. Like a bell that rung over deaf ears. But she heard it. And she could feel the distortion in the air as well. It was a familiar feeling, and yet, not so. This phenomena did not originate from magecraft, but rather, something different. Some force that not even she could put into words.

Within Jotaro's frozen time, Aoko stood still (her ability to continue thinking and moving within it almost seemed to make little difference in this regard), practically watching Jotaro make use of the ace he'd been hiding up his sleeve all this time, letting out a whistle that might have gone unnoticed underneath the barrage of punches Jotaro's... fighting spirit there let out, placing her hands on her hips as she watched. More than likely, even if she could move in this frozen time, could she have done anything? After all, Starmine & Starbow were in a different domain from the Fifth Magic, so they could not apply to its rules. Her magical beams would have been stuck in place, likely to be destined to disperse as soon as it were let out, a phenomena that happened when it shouldn't have happened.

One short moment before time resumed, Aoko looked right at Jotaro as he made his demand upon reality, azure eyes piercing through the frozen time as she let out a breath.

"Nice moves. Though be more considerate when casually handling time like that. It's not yours alone to play with. Not that I'm one to talk, I suppose..."

And that was when time resumed.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi
". .?!"

View attachment 1829

Jotaro's body froze like a corpse when a voice began talking towards the end of his barrage. With as much as pride as he held in his heart, Jotaro would admit that the voice had caught him completely off guard. Even if his command on reality was still uttered, a chill traveled up his spine, as if someone had just placed a hand on his shoulder. A distorted noise rang out and color returned to the world around Jotaro and Aoko. The weaving leylines vanished and eventually, time would continue upon it's regular course. Jotaro's eyes darted towards the direction of the sound. Above the calamity and destruction ensuing after his stunt, Jotaro caught sight of one red-haired woman in a white t-shirt staring at him.

View attachment 1828

"You saw me, didn't you?"

This brought more nostalgia to Jotaro than it did any fear or shock. He wasn't DIO, after all, who'd rabidly grasp for any semblance of superiority after his shitty gimmick is shattered. Jotaro could only respond in an inquisitive glare, and a series of questions that he'd ask if time wasn't so short. Annoying conversations are annoying, but it's this mentality that's kept Jotaro alive for so long, despite the enemy having every opportunity to pull a fast one on him. A childhood of watching Columbo would do that for you.

But. . .

This girl.

Aoko Aozaki.

She was something else entirely.

Damn. . .it's always the chipper ones. Not only are they a pain in the ass to talk to, but they've got a hundred-and-one tricks behind those smiles.

Jotaro interrupted his stare by looking off into the murky waters, nonchalantly slipping off the railing back onto the deck and gripping it when the colossi made it's exit. He could see chunks and shards of mossy stone sinking into the depths. If Star Platinum couldn't shatter that thing completely. . .

Damn, now it was getting interesting. Jotaro looked back to Aoko, regardless of whether or not she was currently talking.

View attachment 1827

"You can figure it out on your own."

She was the type of person to know much, much more than she lets not. No point wasting breath explaining something she already knew. Jotaro adjusted his coat and began to walk back towards the innards of the lounge, awaiting the group's leave. If destruction wasn't going to work, then control will be the key to bringing Bane down.

@Ver @Jeremi

"Bane has agents all around...maybe one of Cobblepot's men is a snitch?" Bruce as well wasn't really sure what to make of the situation, for all intense and purposes that creature had them dead to right. Before he could say anything more however Penguin joined them on the terrace.

"The Iceberg lounge is barely standing! I guess a thank you is in order." He said begrudgingly. "That overgrown eel was ready to sink us! This is why no one goes up against Bane! He just sics one of those things on you! Land OR sea!"

"But why did it just leave? It had us dead to right, even our strongest could barely put a dent in it."

"Who cares! It's gone and you got a mission to finish if you want my help further!" That was true the plan despite the sudden attack had not changed.

JunQaWD.jpg

"If that's the case, and the rock giants are controlled by Bane, directly or indirectly, that might mean he already knows we're here..." Ben suggests.

@Jeremi

"I might have caused a scene when I crashed a bar here in Gotham."
"...huh. Well, can you at least tell me your name? I'm Harper." Harper replied. She didn't hope to make friends or anything, but she at least would probably need some allies in here if she were to get anywhere.

@Jeremi

Chapter 3 - Nightmare unleashed

"If Bane knows where we are then we better get out of here. We have our plan, we just need to find the right manhole cover on the map and then make our way through the sewers."

Everyone had made their way back to the main area of the Iceberg Lounge when they heard a creaking sound. One of the giant chandelier's on the ceiling no doubt damaged in the attack of the colossus suddenly fell down, taking John Connor and some of Penguin's henchmen unfortunate enough to be standing under it. The impact killed the man instantly. "Someone help!" Bruce was the first one to try and save him but when he went to check for a pulse, "He's gone..." There was nothing they could do and they were running out of time.

"We...we have to press on...Cobblepot if it's not too much to ask."

"Don't worry Mr Wayne," The Penguin assured. "I'll do the necessary preparations. If Bane thinks coming here is going to deter me, he has another thing coming!"

With out much more fanfare the group made their way off the Iceberg Lounge. Once out of ear shot the Penguin turned to his henchmen. "Dump those corpses in the bay and get this place cleaned up! It looks like a disaster area!"

In the meantime the group had made their way back to the city area when they heard a whistling song coming from above. An object looking like a canister fell in their midst before it released a green gas that enveloped the group. When the smoke cleared they saw that their surrounding had turned far more...bizarre.

W2RUVmz.png

"Gotham has turned into some nightmare fueled hellscape wonderland!"
Aquawoman was not amused. What had been in that gas?

"This has the fingerprints of a man called Scarecrow all over them," Bruce replied grimly. "We have to move on though, hell or no hell. Everyone with me?" He turned to face the rest of the group. "Are we committed to the plan?"

Cast list:

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Lucky as Corey Bryant and Mason Hewitt
@Widowmaker as Dante
@Zireael as Geralt of Rivia
@Gummi Bunnies as Goro Majima
@thatguyinthestore as Harper Row - dead
@ThatAverageGuy as Jimmy
@dark as John Connor - dead
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Jotaro Kujo
@BarrenThin as Kroq-Gar
@Atomic Knight as Makoto Naegi
@Josh as Manchester Black
@Otto as Malzahar
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Okami as SCP-682
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@belVita as Stanley Burrell
@York as Terry McGinnis
@Archmage Jeremiah as Trixie
@Sen as Vel'Koz​

". .?!"

View attachment 1829

Jotaro's body froze like a corpse when a voice began talking towards the end of his barrage. With as much as pride as he held in his heart, Jotaro would admit that the voice had caught him completely off guard. Even if his command on reality was still uttered, a chill traveled up his spine, as if someone had just placed a hand on his shoulder. A distorted noise rang out and color returned to the world around Jotaro and Aoko. The weaving leylines vanished and eventually, time would continue upon it's regular course. Jotaro's eyes darted towards the direction of the sound. Above the calamity and destruction ensuing after his stunt, Jotaro caught sight of one red-haired woman in a white t-shirt staring at him.

View attachment 1828

"You saw me, didn't you?"

This brought more nostalgia to Jotaro than it did any fear or shock. He wasn't DIO, after all, who'd rabidly grasp for any semblance of superiority after his shitty gimmick is shattered. Jotaro could only respond in an inquisitive glare, and a series of questions that he'd ask if time wasn't so short. Annoying conversations are annoying, but it's this mentality that's kept Jotaro alive for so long, despite the enemy having every opportunity to pull a fast one on him. A childhood of watching Columbo would do that for you.

But. . .

This girl.

Aoko Aozaki.

She was something else entirely.

Damn. . .it's always the chipper ones. Not only are they a pain in the ass to talk to, but they've got a hundred-and-one tricks behind those smiles.

Jotaro interrupted his stare by looking off into the murky waters, nonchalantly slipping off the railing back onto the deck and gripping it when the colossi made it's exit. He could see chunks and shards of mossy stone sinking into the depths. If Star Platinum couldn't shatter that thing completely. . .

Damn, now it was getting interesting. Jotaro looked back to Aoko, regardless of whether or not she was currently talking.

View attachment 1827

"You can figure it out on your own."

She was the type of person to know much, much more than she lets not. No point wasting breath explaining something she already knew. Jotaro adjusted his coat and began to walk back towards the innards of the lounge, awaiting the group's leave. If destruction wasn't going to work, then control will be the key to bringing Bane down.​

"If Bane knows where we are then we better get out of here. We have our plan, we just need to find the right manhole cover on the map and then make our way through the sewers."

Everyone had made their way back to the main area of the Iceberg Lounge when they heard a creaking sound. One of the giant chandelier's on the ceiling no doubt damaged in the attack of the colossus suddenly fell down, taking John Connor and some of Penguin's henchmen unfortunate enough to be standing under it. The impact killed the man instantly. "Someone help!" Bruce was the first one to try and save him but when he went to check for a pulse, "He's gone..." There was nothing they could do and they were running out of time.

"Don't worry Mr Wayne," The Penguin assured. "I'll do the necessary preparations. If Bane thinks coming here is going to deter me, he has another thing coming!"

With out much more fanfare the group made their way off the Iceberg Lounge. Once out of ear shot the Penguin turned to his henchmen. "Dump those corpses in the bay and get this place cleaned up! It looks like a disaster area!"

In the meantime the group had made their way back to the city area when they heard a whistling song coming from above. An object looking like a canister fell in their midst before it released a green gas that enveloped the group. When the smoke cleared they saw that their surrounding had turned far more...bizarre.

W2RUVmz.png

"This has the fingerprints of a man called Scarecrow all over them," Bruce replied grimly. "We have to move on though, hell or no hell. Everyone with me?" He turned to face the rest of the group. "Are we committed to the plan?"​
Aoko08.png

"Maybe we can share notes some time. No pun intended," Aoko simply said light-heartedly to Jotaro as the colossal creature seemed to disappear for now, as though satisfied with its handiwork on the Iceberg Lounge, and indeed, it did a notable number. The redhead would be surprised if Mister Bane wasn't already onto them, especially considering Cobblepot's words when they'd first appeared before him. All the more reason to get to the bottom of all this.

From there, she went with the flow. The sudden death of another one, the one named Connor, in their group left a bad taste in the redhead's mouth, piled on top of the others who were lost in the exchange. The woman obscured her expression from everyone's line of sight as she looked away, clicking her tongue in irritation. Just as with Harper, Aoko felt the urge to use her power to alter the natural event of death, but... nothing was natural about this. For the first time in perhaps a long time, Aoko found herself in a place she'd consider uncharted territory. Not just literally, but also figuratively. If she was truly in some parallel world where none of her natural rules applied (nor did the rules of Jotaro's world as well, to put things into perspective), then that meant everything went. All the more reason to be cautious. Aoko's power was said to be able to accelerate the end of the world if it remained out of equilibrium -- that was, if she unevenly distributed time across people -- but who knows what would happen if she used it here? An unnatural phenomena in an unnatural situation as it was? Aoko could only clench her fists silently, having to let it go as she silently listened to Wayne and Cobblepot, before the time eventually came to leave the Iceberg Lounge, their business presumably finished here. It was time to go.

When they made their way back into the city and the green gas suddenly appeared before them all, what rose beyond was something that piqued the woman's interest.

Hell on Earth. Or at least, an artist's rendition.

"Oof, scary. I'm getting chills just standing around," Aoko idly said with a whistle, trying her best to maintain her upbeat demeanor despite the change in scenery, as one might call it. Wayne seemed familiar enough with the handiwork of whoever was behind it, which reassured Aoko to a degree (know thine enemy and all that), though it didn't matter too much to the magician. After all, a human was just a human, and at the end of the day, the craftiest human was no more threatening than the craftiest cockroach. It was just a matter of weeding out your target and pulling the trigger.

Sometimes literally in Aoko's case.

"We're not gonna get anything done just standing around, and I don't look back. The only direction we can go is forward, so let's make haste. After you, of course, Mister Wayne."

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everybody

Last edited:

W2RUVmz.png

"This has the fingerprints of a man called Scarecrow all over them," Bruce replied grimly. "We have to move on though, hell or no hell. Everyone with me?" He turned to face the rest of the group. "Are we committed to the plan?"

Cast list:

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Widowmaker as Dante
@ThatAverageGuy as Jimmy
@BarrenThin as Kroq-Gar
@Otto as Malzahar
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Okami as SCP-682
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@York as Terry McGinnis
@Sen as Vel'Koz​
"Yeah, now let's keep going." Felix said, again not seeming too interested in the man's death. Instead, Felix simply pressed forward, not even batting an eye in his direction.

@Jeremi @Ver

W2RUVmz.png

Cast list:

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Widowmaker as Dante
@ThatAverageGuy as Jimmy
@BarrenThin as Kroq-Gar
@Otto as Malzahar
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Okami as SCP-682
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@York as Terry McGinnis
@Sen as Vel'Koz​

HI8c5HT.jpg

"If it's gas we're dealing with, then I'll just have to not breathe it in," Ben proclaims as he dials and transforms into the previously-displayed Upgrade. Upgrade's technoorganic physiology would generally allow for him to not require traditional respiratory processes, and thus would not breathe the fear toxins in. Hopefully he didn't trigger an accidental transformation...

@Jeremi @York @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @etcetcetc​

Another death.

SeeU had not spoken a single word to John, or any of the henchmen, but they were all people and deserved better than that. SeeU could feel the grief emotion coming back, but she stopped it, replaying Jotaro's message in her memory.

Get mad. Get angry. And if you can't get mad, get determined. Absolve yourself of grief.

Realize that. . .well, If you didn't have any reason to go after Bane before. . .

Now you need to collect a debt. The only one who'll do that is you - and us.

Grief was energy now. Fuel to keep going. Each and every one of those men would be avenged, just like Harper.

Quietly disposing of the food and drink she'd consumed, SeeU didn't notice the gas-until her olfactory senses kicked in. "Hmm...that seems odd." Turning to look at the now hellish landscape, she gasped.
4875807e940777c6a4f1cc1ef52e60d6-d942mbi.png

"Oh my! It's like a Machigerita song come to life! How exciting~!"

...Probably not the best reaction given their overall situation. But in truth it was sublime to the young Vocaloid. Such pretty colors, such vivid shapes! It all looked so fantastic, so wonderful, as if imagination had come to life! SeeU was giddy with glee over the whole thing. "Let's go, everyone! I wanna see all we can!!"

@Jeremi @Ver @thatguyinthestore @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @everyone​

Another death.

SeeU had not spoken a single word to John, or any of the henchmen, but they were all people and deserved better than that. SeeU could feel the grief emotion coming back, but she stopped it, replaying Jotaro's message in her memory.

Get mad. Get angry. And if you can't get mad, get determined. Absolve yourself of grief.

Realize that. . .well, If you didn't have any reason to go after Bane before. . .

Now you need to collect a debt. The only one who'll do that is you - and us.

Grief was energy now. Fuel to keep going. Each and every one of those men would be avenged, just like Harper.

Quietly disposing of the food and drink she'd consumed, SeeU didn't notice the gas-until her olfactory senses kicked in. "Hmm...that seems odd." Turning to look at the now hellish landscape, she gasped.
4875807e940777c6a4f1cc1ef52e60d6-d942mbi.png

"Oh my! It's like a Machigerita song come to life! How exciting~!"

...Probably not the best reaction given their overall situation. But in truth it was sublime to the young Vocaloid. Such pretty colors, such vivid shapes! It all looked so fantastic, so wonderful, as if imagination had come to life! SeeU was giddy with glee over the whole thing. "Let's go, everyone! I wanna see all we can!!"

@Jeremi @Ver @thatguyinthestore @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @everyone​
latest

"How are you not dead yet?"
Felix asked as he turned to face SeeU.

@Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back