Status
Not open for further replies.
The group pushed on and made their way towards the Intensive Treatment Center. Even as they continued on there was still no moment or anything that indicated that there were opposition inside the walls of Arkham. Had they been mislead? As they entered a corridor the door behind them shut close as did another in front of them.

Gas started to pour in from the floor as well as the ceiling. The group quickly realized that this was a knock out gas as some sort as one by one they quickly started to fall. Aquawoman struggled with the door but the gas had already took its toll on her and she fell to the ground unconscious.

SeeU being an android was spared this fate when suddenly she felt her electronics be overloaded. The last thing she saw before shutting down was three figures looming over her.

As the group regained their senses they'd realized that they had been moved. Now each of them found that they were housed in a one man padded cell. If anyone looked out of the little slot in their cell door they could see Felix and Aqua on the other side. "What's the meaning of this?!" Aquawoman attempted to bust the door down only for her punch to knock her back instead. They also found that all their equipment had been removed.

It seemed that for the time being they utterly trapped.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @dark @Kentucky @Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York @belVita @Archmage Jeremiah
The group pushed on and made their way towards the Intensive Treatment Center. Even as they continued on there was still no moment or anything that indicated that there were opposition inside the walls of Arkham. Had they been mislead? As they entered a corridor the door behind them shut close as did another in front of them.

Gas started to pour in from the floor as well as the ceiling. The group quickly realized that this was a knock out gas as some sort as one by one they quickly started to fall. Aquawoman struggled with the door but the gas had already took its toll on her and she fell to the ground unconscious.

SeeU being an android was spared this fate when suddenly she felt her electronics be overloaded. The last thing she saw before shutting down was three figures looming over her.

As the group regained their senses they'd realized that they had been moved. Now each of them found that they were housed in a one man padded cell. If anyone looked out of the little slot in their cell door they could see Felix and Aqua on the other side. "What's the meaning of this?!" Aquawoman attempted to bust the door down only for her punch to knock her back instead. They also found that all their equipment had been removed.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @dark @Kentucky @Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York @belVita @Archmage Jeremiah
SeeU watched as all their group began to fall unconscious. "Miss Blue! Mister Dante! Harper! What's happeni-"

ERROR. SYSTEM OVERLOADED BY UNKNOWN SOURCE. COMMENCING FORCED SHUTDOWN.

"........."

---

Ping!

SeeU sat up, looking around her new surroundings. Oh no...this was bad. Who were those three? What was going on? She looked outside, seeing two of their group out of the cells. "Miss Aqua! Mister Felix! Thank goodness! You can let us out, right?"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun

tumblr_inline_nl2hbgCU3w1sv22sw.png

"What the hell?!" Harper asked, having jumped awake. "What the fuck happened?!"

"Hahahahahahaha!!!"

SeeU's question was met with laughter.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!!"

Very smug laughter.

latest

"Tricking you idiots was just too easy. Sure, most, if not all, of you didn't like me, but I still managed to make it out alive in the end. Even the big guy over there." Felix said in a very, very cocky tone as he looked to the group behind the crack.

"But of course, I couldn't have done it alone. Our friend Aqua here helped me as well, isn't that right, Aqua?" Felix asked, motioning to Aqua.
"Ugh..." Dante exclaimed, falling backwards from the hit. Seems not even his powers were able to break him out. "Ouch... Welp. I'm out of ideas. Pulling out the Pandora's Box here would most likely get you guys hurt in this tiny cell. Same with Lucifer as well... I got nothing."

@Jeremi
Felix only chuckled when Dante's attack backfired on the cage.

"Sorry hotshot, but Bane made this here cage idiot proof. But please, by all means, keep trying to escape. I could watch it all day."
"Thanks, Dante," Ben replied, "and that sounds like a plan I can get on board with. Wonder how long that'll be, 7 years on my side, maybe, when I'm almost 18?"

While Ben was half-joking, that would ultimately be the case.​

Soon, Ben loses consciousness and awakens.

"I think this cell is a little too small for Way Bi-"

Ben slaps an empty wrist.

"The Omnitrix - it's gone! How'd that happen? Even I can't remove it!"

Ben peeps out of the little slot.

"Felix, I knew it!" Ben utters. "He is so going to get a permanent sunburn from Heatblast- right after I get the Omnitrix back. Or maybe a faceful of Stinkfly goo... Wait, what exactly do I know again?"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @etcetcetc​
Looking to Ben, Felix would place his hands on his knees and meet eye level with him, unparalleled joy present on his face as he watched Ben slap his wrist and fail to turn into an alien.

"Not so tough now, are ya kid?"

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Crow

SeeU tried to investigate her cell as she waited for Felix to answer her, but once he did, she froze.

"Mister Felix...Miss Aqua..." SeeU just couldn't comprehend this. No. That was untrue. She could, but...she didn't want to. It couldn't be, right? No one could possibly be...no...

She did what she had always done sonce her negative reception and forced a smile, keeping positivity in her voice as best she could. "Mister Felix...you...you can be good! You can! This is...this is just a misstep! That's all! I know you can be good! You and Miss Aqua!"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

SeeU tried to investigate her cell as she waited for Felix to answer her, but once he did, she froze.

"Mister Felix...Miss Aqua..." SeeU just couldn't comprehend this. No. That was untrue. She could, but...she didn't want to. It couldn't be, right? No one could possibly be...no...

She did what she had always done sonce her negative reception and forced a smile, keeping positivity in her voice as best she could. "Mister Felix...you...you can be good! You can! This is...this is just a misstep! That's all! I know you can be good! You and Miss Aqua!"

Looking through the cell SeeU might have noticed that there was something hard hidden inside her mattress.

Corey and Mason

Mason wished he was surprised he was betrayed.... but then he would be lying. He didn't exactly trust him. He looked around the cell to see if anything was off for him.

Corey had heard the thud of the door from Dante. He knew he should have trusted his gut about Felix. Now, there was nothing left for him to do. He sighed, camflouging against the cell door, wondering what to do. If whatever had happened to Dante would happen when he tried to punch him it, could he escape? He wasn't certain. But maybe if he had some time to think....

tumblr_inline_nl2hbgCU3w1sv22sw.png

"What the hell?!" Harper asked, having jumped awake. "What the fuck happened?!"

"Hahahahahahaha!!!"

SeeU's question was met with laughter.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!!"

Very smug laughter.

latest

"Tricking you idiots was just too easy. Sure, most, if not all, of you didn't like me, but I still managed to make it out alive in the end. Even the big guy over there." Felix said in a very, very cocky tone as he looked to the group behind the crack.

"But of course, I couldn't have done it alone. Our friend Aqua here helped me as well, isn't that right, Aqua?" Felix asked, motioning to Aqua.

Felix only chuckled when Dante's attack backfired on the cage.

"Sorry hotshot, but Bane made this here cage idiot proof. But please, by all means, keep trying to escape. I could watch it all day."

Looking to Ben, Felix would place his hands on his knees and meet eye level with him, unparalleled joy present on his face as he watched Ben slap his wrist and fail to turn into an alien.

"Not so tough now, are ya kid?"

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Crow

"Idiotproof, huh?" Upchuck ponders. "I guess that means only non-idiots can break free."

Upchuck, looking at Felix, says, "alien powers or no alien powers, I'll show you. And I think I pick - alien powers."

Upchuck's various tongues were touching the Omnitrix emblem at various sides. What was he doing?

"Hhigrrd it once, I'll hhigrr it agin..."

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Crow @thatguyinthestore

Felix paused for a moment and stared at SeeU from behind is cold, emotionless helmet.

felix___red_vs_blue_by_iceey23-d6rxtro.png

"You still don't get it, do you?" Felix asked, still sounding cocky yet intimidating, speaking in a bit of a low growl.

"This isn't a misstep. This is me doing what I have to do for a paycheck. And that happens to be tricking you nutjobs and killing each of you off. One. By. One."

tumblr_inline_nl2hcvOALp1sv22sw.png

"Wait... so you were the one who killed us?" Harper asked as she glared at Felix from her spot in the cell.

"Well... yes and no. Like I said, our friend Aqua helped out and a super special secret traitor! But yes, I did help kill some of you assholes."

"But... why? Why go through all that trouble? Just to be a dick?!" Harper shouted, tears welling up in her eyes at the thought that she may actually never see Cullen again. Her sweet, innocent baby brother.

"Why does anyone do anything these days? Money! Bane paid me to help kill you guys, and then lead you all back here so he could kidnap you." Chuckling, Felix tugged out a grenade and stared at it, though he didn't pull the pin.

latest

"You know... in my line of work, a lotta people have called me a monster. And you know what I do every time that happens?" Felix asked before turning back to look at SeeU, Ben, and the others.

"I laugh."

"Sure, I may be an asshole, a douche, and an all around prick, but I'm certainly not a monster. I'm human. And us humans, well, we're the worse goddamn shit stain that's ever graced the entire Multiverse. And you wanna know why?

Because us humans, we come up with more excuses to kill each other than any animal that exists. Most animals just kill each other for food. But not only do we kill each other for food, but for a variety of other reasons. War, politics, religion, the so-called 'greater good', or just because fuckin' Jim decided to be an asshole and eat the last bowl of Captain Crunch.

So, lemme ask you this. If killing is not only something that I generally enjoy doing, but it also helps pay the bills and put food on my plate, am I really such a bad guy?

No, I'm just as human as any of you. Because at the end of the day, if I'm stronger than you, and if I'm faster than you, than I can kill you! And that is better than anything money can buy."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crow @Neko Shogun @Widowmaker @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Archmage Jeremiah

Felix paused for a moment and stared at SeeU from behind is cold, emotionless helmet.

felix___red_vs_blue_by_iceey23-d6rxtro.png

"You still don't get it, do you?" Felix asked, still sounding cocky yet intimidating, speaking in a bit of a low growl.

"This isn't a misstep. This is me doing what I have to do for a paycheck. And that happens to be tricking you nutjobs and killing each of you off. One. By. One."

tumblr_inline_nl2hcvOALp1sv22sw.png

"Wait... so you were the one who killed us?" Harper asked as she glared at Felix from her spot in the cell.

"Well... yes and no. Like I said, our friend Aqua helped out and a super special secret traitor! But yes, I did help kill some of you assholes."

"But... why? Why go through all that trouble? Just to be a dick?!" Harper shouted, tears welling up in her eyes at the thought that she may actually never see Cullen again. Her sweet, innocent baby brother.

"Why does anyone do anything these days? Money! Bane paid me to help kill you guys, and then lead you all back here so he could kidnap you." Chuckling, Felix tugged out a grenade and stared at it, though he didn't pull the pin.

latest

"You know... in my line of work, a lotta people have called me a monster. And you know what I do every time that happens?" Felix asked before turning back to look at SeeU, Ben, and the others.

"I laugh."

"Sure, I may be an asshole, a douche, and an all around prick, but I'm certainly not a monster. I'm human. And us humans, well, we're the worse goddamn shit stain that's ever graced the entire Multiverse. And you wanna know why?

Because us humans, we come up with more excuses to kill each other than any animal that exists. Most animals just kill each other for food. But not only do we kill each other for food, but for a variety of other reasons. War, politics, religion, the so-called 'greater good', or just because fuckin' Jim decided to be an asshole and eat the last bowl of Captain Crunch.

So, lemme ask you this. If killing is not only something that I generally enjoy doing, but it also helps pay the bills and put food on my plate because I'm good at it and people generally pay people who are good at things large sums of money to do those things, am I really such a bad guy?

No, I'm just as human as any of you. Because at the end of the day, if I'm stronger than you, and if I'm faster than you, then I can kill you! And that is better than anything money can buy."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crow @Neko Shogun @Widowmaker @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Archmage Jeremiah

RjAQB8e.jpg

"You killed them? Every one of them? Even those accidents, like the one on the Iceberg Lounge, were they staged?"

Upchuck's face changed from that to shock with anger.

"Do you think I'll let their deaths be in vain? Do you think I'll let you let me let them die pointlessly? I don't think so, Felix. If there's any truth in the bajillion universes that we're all from, it's that I know that you're gonna die before I do, even if you survive this."

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Widowmaker

RjAQB8e.jpg

"You killed them? Every one of them? Even those accidents, like the one on the Iceberg Lounge, were they staged?"

Upchuck's face changed from that to shock with anger.

"Do you think I'll let their deaths be in vain? Do you think I'll let you let me let them die pointlessly? I don't think so, Felix. If there's any truth in the bajillion universes that we're all from, it's that I know that you're gonna die before I do, even if you survive this."

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Widowmaker
"So your revenge is outliving me?" Felix only chuckled as he put the grenade away. "Okay, well if I do die before you, I'll make sure to send you a postcard from hell." Felix said before nodding and clicking his tongue.

@Crow

"So your revenge is outliving me?" Felix only chuckled as he put the grenade away. "Okay, well if I do die before you, I'll make sure to send you a postcard from hell." Felix said before nodding and clicking his tongue.

@Crow

"It's gonna be a lot more than outliving you, Felix, karma is definitely not the only thing that'll kick in, or lick in, for that matter," Upchuck replies.

@thatguyinthestore

"It's gonna be a lot more than outliving you, Felix, karma is definitely not the only thing that'll kick in, or lick in, for that matter," Upchuck replies.

@thatguyinthestore
Felix only leaned back and laughed.

"Hahahahaha! Oh, so you're seriously threatening me now, huh? Yeah, cause it's not like you're the one stuck in a cage and I'm the one out here gloating. Oh wait, I forgot, that's exactly what's happening."

@Crow

Aoko04.png

"Wow. Looks like you pulled a fast one on us,"
Aoko said, masking her emotions under a smirk as she glared at Felix, fiery eyes burning through said mask. Sighing in resignation, she stretched her arms above her head, as though everything that had just transpired took a lot out of her, before looking at the two figures on the other side. She figured that whatever was holding them all in, it was powerful enough to hold even herself in no matter how much firepower she might provide, if even someone like Dante was repelled when he tried to get out. Not that she knew how they could do that, but considering this sort of world she was in, and how Miss Bluebird way back then talked about how fearsome Bane was, one could only imagine.

"Guess we all shoulda seen it coming, considering your obsession with money, but... What's the phrase Americans use? Egg on my face?" The redhead breathed, leaning against the barrier with her arms crossed, as if resigned to her fate for the time being, before her gaze wandered over to Aqua following that, "But you though... That's what I'm concerned about. Now, why would such a sweet girl with a cute face like you go and work for a mean guy like old Mister Bane? What's he got on you, hmm? C'mon, you can tell me!" She exclaimed, maintaining her usual mien all throughout.

@thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @Anyone

Last edited:
Felix only leaned back and laughed.

"Hahahahaha! Oh, so you're seriously threatening me now, huh? Yeah, cause it's not like you're the one stuck in a cage and I'm the one out here gloating. Oh wait, I forgot, that's exactly what's happening."

@Crow

"Is it now?" Upchuck asked with a grin, still meddling with his emblem with his tongue, before a green light enveloped him, turning him into Upgrade, a very familiar face to Felix.

"What the- I can work with this."

Upgrade smacked its palm against the Omnitrix emblem on its chest as the sound of machinery in beeps and blips sounded. Soon, green sparks flew about, as a green light engulfed Upgrade, turning him into the ever-so-familiar Grey Matter that Felix had previously looked down upon.

"Hmmm... it deflects kinetic energy, but what does it do to constant, stable force... now the only problem is - how do we apply a stable force to an wall perpendicular to the ground and standing parallel to gravity, and no way to place objects above it?" Grey Matter briefly glances at Felix with a wink, before another green light engulfs him, turning him into something Felix had not seen.

xhW9gsX.jpg

"Idiot-proof? Then it's not proofed against me! Or us, for that matter. Everyone, gather near the door, this is gonna take quite a while!"

Before Felix, and everyone, some sort of bootleg Animaniacs character popped by, even having the signature voice of one.

With that, Ben's new form began to replicate itself until the cell room was compressed and perpetually swelling. If need be, the self-replication would continue until the room would begin to collapse.

"It's getting a little stuffy in here."

"Nah, it's just me, I'm the hottest thing around!."

"No, it's me"

"Can you all keep it down? I'm trying to squeeze here!"

"And there are people trying to talk here~"

@Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun

"Is it now?" Upchuck asked with a grin, still meddling with his emblem with his tongue, before a green light enveloped him, turning him into Upgrade, a very familiar face to Felix.

"What the- I can work with this."

Upgrade smacked its palm against the Omnitrix emblem on its chest as the sound of machinery in beeps and blips sounded. Soon, green sparks flew about, as a green light engulfed Upgrade, turning him into the ever-so-familiar Grey Matter that Felix had previously looked down upon.

"Hmmm... it deflects kinetic energy, but what does it do to constant, stable force... now the only problem is - how do we apply a stable force to an wall perpendicular to the ground and standing parallel to gravity, and no way to place objects above it?" Grey Matter briefly glances at Felix with a wink, before another green light engulfs him, turning him into something Felix had not seen.

xhW9gsX.jpg

"Idiot-proof? Then it's not proofed against me! Or us, for that matter. Everyone, gather near the door, this is gonna take quite a while!"

Before Felix, and everyone, some sort of bootleg Animaniacs character popped by, even having the signature voice of one.

With that, Ben's new form began to replicate itself until the cell room was compressed and perpetually swelling. If need be, the self-replication would continue until the room would begin to collapse.

"It's getting a little stuffy in here."

"Nah, it's just me, I'm the hottest thing around!."

"No, it's me"

"Can you all keep it down? I'm trying to squeeze here!"

"And there are people trying to talk here~"

@Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun
"Jesus Christ...." Felix muttered aloud, sounding more annoyed than intimidated.

"Listen, this thing is made of a substance from a different fucking world, dipshit. You aren't gonna be able to collapse it with your shitty clones."

@Crow

Why.

That was the word going through SeeU's head right now. Why. Why? Why?! Why could someone be evil...just to be evil? And be proud of it? She couldn't understand why. She just couldn't. She tried so hard to stay good. Even with being unpopular, she still tried. But Felix...he was just evil to be evil. Because of money. No guilt, no misery, no regret...he was so happy to be evil!

SeeU couldn't understand. Instead, she just went to her bed, to find the hard thing and move it away, so she could sit down and try to understand.

@Jeremi

tumblr_oz67qtFwO81v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ So that's it, huh? Y'know... you could easily fit into the ranks of the Tojo Clan real snug. Go and do all sorts of shit, enticed by money and power. Hell, you'd make a helluva better job at being some lackey yakuza when compared to me. ❞ Majima bitterly laughed at this thought, leaning against the wall, not at all surprised by this betrayal.

❝ I disobeyed some old man's orders, got thrown into a pit of some real fucked up shit... then even after a year, I didn't even find it in myself to kill a person who done nothing wrong. And 'ere, you got this job done for that Bane guy real good. ❞ He paused for a moment. ❝ I don't hold any moral ground or some grudge, I ain't 'bout that life. But... ❞

The Mad Dog stepped over to stand in front of the glass, his eye giving off a serious expression.

tumblr_inline_oxznq1n4lb1v1drab_100.jpg

❝ ... you can beat on yer ass than it ain't over with this. I may be shitty at my own job, but people high up in the ranks gonna swirl some shit once they realize their prized Mad Dog's been nabbed. Ya hear me?

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crow @Neko Shogun @Widowmaker @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @dark @Archmage Jeremiah

"Jesus Christ...." Felix muttered aloud, sounding more annoyed than intimidated.

"Listen, this thing is made of a substance from a different fucking world, dipshit. You aren't gonna be able to collapse it with your shitty clones."

@Crow

"I'm the guy who can turn into aliens..."

"... I'm from like..."

... ten different worlds!"

"Pretty sure it's like 22 now. Or was it 23? D'oh! Who cares! The number just keeps growing!"

"Two less if moons don't count."

"I said WHO CARES!"

@thatguyinthestore

tumblr_oz67qtFwO81v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ So that's it, huh? Y'know... you could easily fit into the ranks of the Tojo Clan real snug. Go and do all sorts of shit, enticed by money and power. Hell, you'd make a helluva better job at being some lackey yakuza when compared to me. ❞ Majima bitterly laughed at this thought, leaning against the wall, not at all surprised by this betrayal.

❝ I disobeyed some old man's orders, got thrown into a pit of some real fucked up shit... then even after a year, I didn't even find it in myself to kill a person who done nothing wrong. And 'ere, you got this job done for that Bane guy real good. ❞ He paused for a moment. ❝ I don't hold any moral ground or some grudge, I ain't 'bout that life. But... ❞

The Mad Dog stepped over to stand in front of the glass, his eye giving off a serious expression.

tumblr_inline_oxznq1n4lb1v1drab_100.jpg

❝ ... you can beat on yer ass than it ain't over with this. I may be shitty at my own job, but people high up in the ranks gonna swirl some shit once they realize their prized Mad Dog's been nabbed. Ya hear me?

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crow @Neko Shogun @Widowmaker @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @dark @Archmage Jeremiah
Felix only let out an amused snort in response to Majima.

"Oh, yeah, cause I'm so scared of your dumbass organization. Yeah, okay. You keep thinking that while I add each of their bodies to the fertilizer for my garden." Felix replied, not sounding very intimidated in the slightest.

@Gummi Bunnies

Bishamon woke and upon learning that they had been captured learned one more thing.

Her Shinki were gone.

tumblr_inline_ocfscnhdvO1r3leyb_100.png

"Wh-where are they?!" she muttered, eyes wide in quiet rage as she clenched her fists. If anything had happened to her Kazuma and--!!

tumblr_inline_ocfsch5ODM1r3leyb_100.png

Wait...their names are still there. They're still with me... she thought as she brought her hand to her chest while taking a couple of calming breaths to slow her beating heart.

tumblr_inline_ocfscpdtWL1r3leyb_100.png

"..."

With the realization that they were fine, and the revelation that Felix and Aqua had put them here and were in league with Bane her rage filled gaze moved towards both Felix and Aqua.

Felix only let out an amused snort in response to Majima.

"Oh, yeah, cause I'm so scared of your dumbass organization. Yeah, okay. You keep thinking that while I add each of their bodies to the fertilizer for my garden." Felix replied, not sounding very intimidated in the slightest.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Humans like you will find your downfall sooner or later, no matter how great you think you are." she spat out in contained anger and frustration, hands still balled into fists as she closed her eyes momentarily. She didn't even want to look at them, disgust at feeling so worthless and helpless once again.

Feeling this way, despite the situation being drastically different than the one all those centuries ago.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @dark @Kentucky @Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York @belVita @Archmage Jeremiah @Everybody

Why.

That was the word going through SeeU's head right now. Why. Why? Why?! Why could someone be evil...just to be evil? And be proud of it? She couldn't understand why. She just couldn't. She tried so hard to stay good. Even with being unpopular, she still tried. But Felix...he was just evil to be evil. Because of money. No guilt, no misery, no regret...he was so happy to be evil!

SeeU couldn't understand. Instead, she just went to her bed, to find the hard thing and move it away, so she could sit down and try to understand.

@Jeremi

Inside of a slit in the mattress SeeU found what she could only assume was a diary. Opening it up to the first page she was met with the phrase.

It used to be water but now it's not

If SeeU read on she quickly realized that whoever this was had a very faint grasp on English grammar.

Dey one off captuvite. Was hontin down strem when sudnly not. Herd lik thundar from skie. Boom boom boom, it seid. Men wit styx dat asplode. Hurt ponding only have 12 arrus and skinny knife. So scurrd.

There was more...a lot more evidently if SeeU was interested to continue reading.​

Corey and Mason

Mason wished he was surprised he was betrayed.... but then he would be lying. He didn't exactly trust him. He looked around the cell to see if anything was off for him.

Corey had heard the thud of the door from Dante. He knew he should have trusted his gut about Felix. Now, there was nothing left for him to do. He sighed, camflouging against the cell door, wondering what to do. If whatever had happened to Dante would happen when he tried to punch him it, could he escape? He wasn't certain. But maybe if he had some time to think....

Mason couldn't find anything out of place in his cell that grabbed his attention. All there was was the bed and a toilet.

"I'm the guy who can turn into aliens..."

"... I'm from like..."

... ten different worlds!"

"Pretty sure it's like 22 now. Or was it 23? D'oh! Who cares! The number just keeps growing!"

"Two less if moons don't count."

"I said WHO CARES!"

@thatguyinthestore

"The only thing that is going to be crushed inside of that is you and your dumb clones. So don't even waste your breath." A new voice came into earshot from outside the cells. However they soon realized it was someone familiar when he came into view.

It was Bruce Wayne. "God to believe you guys bought my cover story hook line and sinker...well to be fair the majority didn't know me so how could you know. Bluebird." 'Bruce' went over to Harper's cell and looked in. "Guess you're not as tight as you think, huh?" He chuckled and took a few steps back.

"If you are not Bruce Wayne..." Aquawoman asked.

Another chuckle. "I might as well be, I'm someone way more important. You could say that me and Bruce are best of friends." As he spoke he started to wrap his face in bandages. "I have a real name but it doesn't really matter." As he finished he glared down everyone inside their cells.

2019160-hush_.png

"You can call me Hush."​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back