Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming that some of the dead were indeed not-so-dead after all felt like little more than a dull revelation. To say Rose felt much at all would have been likely overstating the matter. The mechanics of this world did not seem far from Sburb's own. It was not unlike a video game at all, really. It was funny, all things considered, for when death seemed to matter less than ever, Rose never felt more alive.

73boons.jpg

"Your juvenile mannerisms defies the power you wield," Rose taunted as magic gathered around her. "Tell me, do you believe in magic?"

She shot twin blasts of powerful energy at Psimon. Light cascaded from the blasts and they dripped with power. Hot drippings of color splattered the ground as the magic soared above it, making it clear that this little girl held nothing back.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Ver @Lucky @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh

Suddenly Black's cig fell out his mouth, as concentrated. Psimon would find out Black's psionic defenses were top notched. Kicking him out of his mind with some mental feedback of his own, Black laughed.​

"You make the benchmarks? Mate, your barley make the bench! Best in the world? Your not even best in the room! You ever think you get the call, not because your the best, but just the best rates? "

It was Black's turn. diving into Psyimon's mind he'd try to work around he's mental defense.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Atomic Knight @Josh @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Takumi @Widowmaker @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver

Psimon was unceremoniously kicked out of Black's mind, which ended up as a boon because he barely managed to shield himself from the grenade Felix had tagged him with. As Black countered with his own mental attack Psimon had to use all of his strength to hold it back.

Confirming that some of the dead were indeed not-so-dead after all felt like little more than a dull revelation. To say Rose felt much at all would have been likely overstating the matter. The mechanics of this world did not seem far from Sburb's own. It was not unlike a video game at all, really. It was funny, all things considered, for when death seemed to matter less than ever, Rose never felt more alive.

73boons.jpg

"Your juvenile mannerisms defies the power you wield," Rose taunted as magic gathered around her. "Tell me, do you believe in magic?"

She shot twin blasts of powerful energy at Psimon. Light cascaded from the blasts and they dripped with power. Hot drippings of color splattered the ground as the magic soared above it, making it clear that this little girl held nothing back.

This time Psimon had no shields to deflect the oncoming blast and was his head on, crashing him through the final floors all the way down to the basement area. If he wasn't dead then he surely wasn't going to move for awhile.

As he fell the Colossi seemed to ease up on their hostilities. The big one outside fighting Ben stopped in its tracks before looking around confused before just wandering off. Same with the one that Rose had rode in on. Even if they seemed docile however Bruce suggested it was best for them to not get in their way all the same. "One huge hurdle out of the way..." Bruce finally said looking down at the hole Black had created and Rose continued on. "Now everything that stands before us is Bane in Arkham Asylum. I think Penguin's going to be happy to know that we did our end of the bargain. Let's hope he'll be able to do his part. Criminals or not, we'll need everyone to strike at Bane."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Ver @Lucky @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh

Master Controller of the Colossi and Bane's Psimon,
Simon Jones
has been blown into the floor by great telekinetic force!

HE IS. . .
『 R E T I R E D!!

". . .Good grief, Manchester. I didn't know you could get that powerful," Jotaro spoke as he approached the scene cautiously, dusting debris off of his coat and peering down into the great abyss created by Manchester's telekinetic stunt. He could just barely see Psimon's wracked body twitching in the depth of the hole, past the many shattered concrete floors.

Jotaro would sniff, before hocking a wad of spit down the hole.

Jotaro's attention turned to Bruce when he began to lay out the next plan of action for Bane. That is, the lack thereof - there were no more steps to be made. With the colossi out of the way and many of Bane's top controller in the ground, there were truly no hurdles between Jotaro and Arkham Asylum. Jotaro somehow knew what Arkham Asylum was. . .it was one of the first buildings he saw when the group was walking to the police precinct. It towered in the distance like a colossi itself, standing over the wretched hive of degeneracy that was Gotham. It was a palace of blackened thoughts and echoes of laughter, leading only to the tenebrous core where Bane himself would sit, waiting for his quarry.

If it was anything like Jotaro remembered in Cairo. . .then this is the final step. That palace of crime he built is gonna be smashed to pieces - not only for the sake of going home. . .but ending an era of suffering in this city once and for all.

"Then, that's it."

Jotaro clasped one fist in the other, cracking them together with adrenaline.

"Let's end this."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Ver @Lucky @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh

The Colossus didn't seem much impressed and swung its huge club towards its new adversary. "Isn't that cool?" Psimon replied looking out at the fight. "So little brain power in there it's like breathing to me."
Psimon was unceremoniously kicked out of Black's mind, which ended up as a boon because he barely managed to shield himself from the grenade Felix had tagged him with. As Black countered with his own mental attack Psimon had to use all of his strength to hold it back.

This time Psimon had no shields to deflect the oncoming blast and was his head on, crashing him through the final floors all the way down to the basement area. If he wasn't dead then he surely wasn't going to move for awhile.

As he fell the Colossi seemed to ease up on their hostilities. The big one outside fighting Ben stopped in its tracks before looking around confused before just wandering off. Same with the one that Rose had rode in on. Even if they seemed docile however Bruce suggested it was best for them to not get in their way all the same. "One huge hurdle out of the way..." Bruce finally said looking down at the hole Black had created and Rose continued on. "Now everything that stands before us is Bane in Arkham Asylum. I think Penguin's going to be happy to know that we did our end of the bargain. Let's hope he'll be able to do his part. Criminals or not, we'll need everyone to strike at Bane."

Ben kicks the shorter Collosus in the face, sending it flying backwards, before creating a cross with his arms and firing a ray of cosmic energy at it.

fGRl4vl.jpg

"This is new, very, very new," Way Big adds as he continues his assault on the Collosus. Fist-to-fist and foot-to-face, the fight lasted until it suddenly just... stopped.

bTt9OrK.jpg

As the Collosus left, Way Big mocks. "Yeah, you run away, you coward! Don't forget that Ben 10 kicked your butt! Wait a second..."

Way Big peers into the hole, only to notice a crater on the floor. At that moment, a red light engulfs him, turning him back into Ben - on ground level. Ben then proceeded to enter the building, only to see Psimon below a few layers of holes in the floor.

And Kujo Jotaro spitting on Psimon's face from a whole bunch of stories above.

"See you later, brainiac," Ben mocks as he sticks his tongue out, "wouldn't want to be you."

Ben reunites with everyone after taking the elevator.

SeeU kind of had...no idea what just even happened, so she went back over to Harper. "So, where were you? What happened after you...died? Didn't die?"

@thatguyinthestore

SeeU kind of had...no idea what just even happened, so she went back over to Harper. "So, where were you? What happened after you...died? Didn't die?"

@thatguyinthestore
Harper just kinda watched as Psimon was anti-climactically defeated before turning back to SeeU. Smiling, she decided to tell her the story.

"Well, some crazy chick named Roulette kidnapped me and all the other 'dead' people and made us fight in some fighting club. I even... well.... I don't wanna talk about it." Harper said, looking away from SeeU for a moment, seeming to even tear up a little.

@Yun Lee

Harper would just get another hug from the android. "Well, I'm glad you're okay! I think we're all set to stop Bane now, andmake Gotham a happy place!"

@thatguyinthestore

"Really? I do??" SeeU beamed at the compliment. "Sometimes here, I've made people angry...I think. But I helped make Felix a good guy! I think that's something very useful I did! I also freed prisoners, too!"

@thatguyinthestore

"Really? I do??" SeeU beamed at the compliment. "Sometimes here, I've made people angry...I think. But I helped make Felix a good guy! I think that's something very useful I did! I also freed prisoners, too!"

@thatguyinthestore
Felix only scoffed at SeeU's comment on him, causing Harper to shoot a glare in his direction before continuing.

"Anyways... I'm sorry that I scared ya like that. I could tell that you missed me a lot." Harper said, nervously chuckling a little.

@Yun Lee

"I did! I was so sad!" SeeU frowned, remembering the feeling of losing Harper. "I've never experienced grief before, and it made me feel so bad! But Mister Jotaro was so nice to me! Thanks to his help, I'm ready to stop Bane!"

@thatguyinthestore

"I did! I was so sad!" SeeU frowned, remembering the feeling of losing Harper. "I've never experienced grief before, and it made me feel so bad! But Mister Jotaro was so nice to me! Thanks to his help, I'm ready to stop Bane!"

@thatguyinthestore
"Jotaro? Really?" Harper asked, sounding surprised that a Stoney-faced hunk like him actually helped of all people. "Well, I'm happy I'm alive. I dunno what my brother would do if I died..."

@Yun Lee

"Yep! He's been super nice to me! So has Miss Blue, and Ben and also Dante! I think I've made lots of friends!" SeeU giggled, but soon tilted her head as Harper casually mentioned a brother. "You have a brother? What's he like?"

@thatguyinthestore

Aoko07.png

"A lot has happened. I think I need to sit down before we get a move on. Excuse me,"
Aoko sighed as she processed Rose's appearance, the psychic battle between Manchester Black and Psimon, Harper's reappearance and the explanation that she (and presumably others) never actually died, and so on.​

Last edited:
"Yep! He's been super nice to me! So has Miss Blue, and Ben and also Dante! I think I've made lots of friends!" SeeU giggled, but soon tilted her head as Harper casually mentioned a brother. "You have a brother? What's he like?"

@thatguyinthestore
"Oh... Cullen is great. He's nice and really caring. Me and him have beenon our own pretty much our whole lives. My mom was killed when I was a baby and my dad was an abusive shit who got his ass arrested by the time I turned fifteen.

I've been taking care of him since then, and really, we're all each other really have."
Despite how sad the story was, Harper said all this with a genuine smile on her face.

@Yun Lee

"Oh..." That was so sad. Poor Harper... "I would like to meet Cullen someday. If he's as nice as you, he must be wonderful!"

"You know, I have a little sibling, too...kind of. Uni may be more like a cousin, since she comes from another company. A lot of the other Vocaloids have siblings, I've always wanted one."

@thatguyinthestore

"Oh..." That was so sad. Poor Harper... "I would like to meet Cullen someday. If he's as nice as you, he must be wonderful!"

"You know, I have a little sibling, too...kind of. Uni may be more like a cousin, since she comes from another company. A lot of the other Vocaloids have siblings, I've always wanted one."

@thatguyinthestore
"Heh, yeah. Siblings are nice to have..." Harper said, leaning back on her hands and smiling. Letting out a happy sigh, Harper would turn back to the Vocaloid.

"So... what are you planning on doing after we beat Bane, SeeU?"

@Yun Lee

"Oh! Um..." She actually hadn't thought of that. "I suppose...go home? I don't think I have anywhere else to go! And what about you? Will you stay in Gotham?"

@thatguyinthestore

"Oh! Um..." She actually hadn't thought of that. "I suppose...go home? I don't think I have anywhere else to go! And what about you? Will you stay in Gotham?"

"I sure as hell ain't staying here. As much as I'd love to help it with it's crime infestation, there's most likely demons back home that need to be dealt with." Dante muttered. "Eh, why the hell not. A hug goodbye, SeeU? This is like, the first time I've ever offered a hug to anyone before. Well, aside from my partner, Trish but uh, she has a tendency to slap me whenever I try."

"Heh, yeah. Siblings are nice to have..." Harper said, leaning back on her hands and smiling. Letting out a happy sigh, Harper would turn back to the Vocaloid.

"Considering you're back here, I assume then you had no luck catching Roulette? Maybe you'll find her someday and get your revenge." Dante suggested, giving Harper a thumbs up.

Ben kicks the shorter Collosus in the face, sending it flying backwards, before creating a cross with his arms and firing a ray of cosmic energy at it.

fGRl4vl.jpg

"This is new, very, very new," Way Big adds as he continues his assault on the Collosus. Fist-to-fist and foot-to-face, the fight lasted until it suddenly just... stopped.

bTt9OrK.jpg

As the Collosus left, Way Big mocks. "Yeah, you run away, you coward! Don't forget that Ben 10 kicked your butt! Wait a second..."

Way Big peers into the hole, only to notice a crater on the floor. At that moment, a red light engulfs him, turning him back into Ben - on ground level. Ben then proceeded to enter the building, only to see Psimon below a few layers of holes in the floor.

And Kujo Jotaro spitting on Psimon's face from a whole bunch of stories above.

"See you later, brainiac," Ben mocks as he sticks his tongue out, "wouldn't want to be you."

Ben reunites with everyone after taking the elevator.

"Nice job, Kiddo. You certainly are smarter than you look for having so many useful Aliens inside that watch of yours, my apologies for doubting ya at first. Maybe when this is all over, I'll find a way to reach back out to ya and let you have a taste of what being a Demon Hunter is like. Sure you'll find it a lot of fun, and maybe teach ya a few tricks." Dante exclaimed, giving Ben a thumbs up too.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow

@thatguyinthestore
"Probably, yeah." Harper replied with a shrug. "Who knows. I might come back to your world and visit you there at some point."

@Yun Lee
"I sure as hell ain't staying here. As much as I'd love to help it with it's crime infestation, there's most likely demons back home that need to be dealt with." Dante muttered. "Eh, why the hell not. A hug goodbye, SeeU? This is like, the first time I've ever offered a hug to anyone before. Well, aside from my partner, Trish but uh, she has a tendency to slap me whenever I try."

"Considering you're back here, I assume then you had no luck catching Roulette? Maybe you'll find her someday and get your revenge." Dante suggested, giving Harper a thumbs up.

"Nice job, Kiddo. You certainly are smarter than you look for having so many useful Aliens inside that watch of yours, my apologies for doubting ya at first. Maybe when this is all over, I'll find a way to reach back out to ya and let you have a taste of what being a Demon Hunter is like. Sure you'll find it a lot of fun, and maybe teach ya a few tricks." Dante exclaimed, giving Ben a thumbs up too.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow
"She ain't worth the trouble..." Harper said, her expression souring as she shook her head.

@Widowmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back