Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 6 - Storm the gates

Their business cleared Bruce directed them towards the main entrance, after having locked up the unconscious Psimon in one of the solitary confinement cells. They had lost sight of Catman during everything but luckily enough the ones that had been killed found their equipment inside one of the storage rooms as they made their way outside.

There they were met by the Penguin and some of his men, no doubt hearing about their success. From their the groups stepped into the vehicles that the Penguin provided back to the GCPD. It was time to plan the final assault.

Soon enough, cops, criminals and vigilantes were all gathered under the same roof putting the final touches on the attack on Arkham Asylum. The loss of the colossi spread fast and droves of criminals that had sworn their loyalty to Bane came over to Penguin's side. The members of the Batfamily still in Gotham were also all ready to do their part. The plan was as follows. The main force was going to attack head on allowing Bruce and his group the opportunity to sneak inside the front gate and get to Bane. Everyone in the room agreed that whatever was going to go down that they were part of finishing it.

With preparations put into place it was time to strike. A huge convoy of cars in a multitude of shapes and sizes made their way towards the Asylum. Soon enough as they entered Mercy Island the group could see it coming into view.

Arkham-Asylum.jpg

A massive stone structure loomed overhead like a gothic castle from the past. Those unfamiliar with Gotham possibly questioned how a place like that was a good place for insane much less sane people. However they didn't have much time to think about it as a car up front suddenly exploded.

The final battle had begun. As gun fire and explosions erupted all around them the group managed to sneak past most of the action all the way to the front door. As they entered the modern in comparison to the exterior entrance area they were surprised to see no guards to be seen. "Perhaps everyone's too busy fighting?" Came Bruce's reply to the silence. Whatever the case was though, they were now inside and mere inches away from their final confrontation with Bane.

Cast list

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Lucky as Corey Bryant and Mason Hewitt
@Widowmaker as Dante
@Gummi Bunnies as Goro Majima
@thatguyinthestore as Harper Row
@dark as John Connor
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Jotaro Kujo
@Atomic Knight as Makoto Naegi
@Josh as Manchester Black
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@belVita as Stanley Burrell
@York as Terry McGinnis
@Archmage Jeremiah as Trixie​

Their business cleared Bruce directed them towards the main entrance, after having locked up the unconscious Psimon in one of the solitary confinement cells. They had lost sight of Catman during everything but luckily enough the ones that had been killed found their equipment inside one of the storage rooms as they made their way outside.

There they were met by the Penguin and some of his men, no doubt hearing about their success. From their the groups stepped into the vehicles that the Penguin provided back to the GCPD. It was time to plan the final assault.

Soon enough, cops, criminals and vigilantes were all gathered under the same roof putting the final touches on the attack on Arkham Asylum. The loss of the colossi spread fast and droves of criminals that had sworn their loyalty to Bane came over to Penguin's side. The members of the Batfamily still in Gotham were also all ready to do their part. The plan was as follows. The main force was going to attack head on allowing Bruce and his group the opportunity to sneak inside the front gate and get to Bane. Everyone in the room agreed that whatever was going to go down that they were part of finishing it.

With preparations put into place it was time to strike. A huge convoy of cars in a multitude of shapes and sizes made their way towards the Asylum. Soon enough as they entered Mercy Island the group could see it coming into view.

Arkham-Asylum.jpg

A massive stone structure loomed overhead like a gothic castle from the past. Those unfamiliar with Gotham possibly questioned how a place like that was a good place for insane much less sane people. However they didn't have much time to think about it as a car up front suddenly exploded.

The final battle had begun. As gun fire and explosions erupted all around them the group managed to sneak past most of the action all the way to the front door. As they entered the modern in comparison to the exterior entrance area they were surprised to see no guards to be seen. "Perhaps everyone's too busy fighting?" Came Bruce's reply to the silence. Whatever the case was though, they were now inside and mere inches away from their final confrontation with Bane.

Cast list

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Widowmaker as Dante
@dark as John Connor
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@York as Terry McGinnis

"Well, the fuck are we waiting for? Let's go in there, kill Bane, and get the fuck out." Felix said, being the first to make his way to the front door, not seeming too worried about any possible traps Bane might have put in place.

tumblr_inline_n9fq3krp2u1sypacu.png

"So... you ready to finish this?" Harper asked SeeU, flashing her a small yet reassuring smile.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

It was the final confrontation. Defeat Bane and go home. All the things Dante went through, meeting new people, meeting a certain asshole in a suit of armour which he surprisingly got along fairly well with. Things were in set for the final chapter in Dante's appearance here.

"Alright. This is it! The big time! We're going to kick this guys ass, sell his equipment for a load of money, and return home!" He muttered, as he had the pose of numerous ladies underneath him with his sword held high, with Bane's head on top of it.

At least. That's what he wanted to happen. Instead he was greeted by the sight of a battlefield. He stood and presented himself.

Devil-May-Cry-4-Dante-dante-39278436-500-275.gif

"Gentleman and Ladies. This, my friends, is what I tend to experience in my regular line of work. Except in place of Gangs and Police Officers are cruel, vicious and murderous demons from the very depths of hell. We shall storm into this place, kick some ass, and then---"

"Well, the fuck are we waiting for? Let's go in there, kill Bane, and get the fuck out." Felix said, being the first to make his way to the front door, not seeming too worried about any possible traps Bane might have put in place.

"Oh come on... Can't this guy catch a break already..." Dante muttered, speaking of the asshole devil as Felix ran ahead. He then resumed his speech.

"As I was saying... We shall storm this place, kick some ass, and then return to our homes to chill. And who knows? We may end up seeing each other again. Now, let's do this! Let's storm and hit the freedom Jackpot!"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

It was the final confrontation. Defeat Bane and go home. All the things Dante went through, meeting new people, meeting a certain asshole in a suit of armour which he surprisingly got along fairly well with. Things were in set for the final chapter in Dante's appearance here.

"Alright. This is it! The big time! We're going to kick this guys ass, sell his equipment for a load of money, and return home!" He muttered, as he had the pose of numerous ladies underneath him with his sword held high, with Bane's head on top of it.

At least. That's what he wanted to happen. Instead he was greeted by the sight of a battlefield. He stood and presented himself.

"Gentleman and Ladies. This, my friends, is what I tend to experience in my regular line of work. Except in place of Gangs and Police Officers are cruel, vicious and murderous demons from the very depths of hell. We shall storm into this place, kick some ass, and then---"

"Oh come on... Can't this guy catch a break already..." Dante muttered, speaking of the asshole devil as Felix ran ahead. He then resumed his speech.

"As I was saying... We shall storm this place, kick some ass, and then return to our homes to chill. And who knows? We may end up seeing each other again. Now, let's do this! Let's storm and hit the freedom Jackpot!"

"Shut the fuck up! Jesus, quit acting like killing some guy who spends more time compensating for his small dick by taking over shithole cities is some huge deal." Felix shouted over to Dante.

@Widowmaker

"Shut the fuck up! Jesus, quit acting like killing some guy who spends more time compensating for his small dick by taking over shithole cities is some huge deal." Felix shouted over to Dante.

"And the Asshole award of the year goes to ---" Dante exclaimed, looking over towards Felix. "This guy! Oh I cannot wait to get the opportunity to either leave you finally or just take you out."

@thatguyinthestore

"And the Asshole award of the year goes to ---" Dante exclaimed, looking over towards Felix. "This guy! Oh I cannot wait to get the opportunity to either leave you finally or just take you out."

@thatguyinthestore
"Oh, yeah, calling me an asshole really hurts." Felix replied sarcastically. When Dante threatened him, or whatever that was,

"HAHAHAHAHA!! Oh, that's rich. Okay buddy, after we kill Bane, we'll test that theory of yours. Spoiler alert, it'll end with me cutting off your arms and using them to clap while I watch your slow demise."

@Widowmaker

"Oh, yeah, calling me an asshole really hurts." Felix replied sarcastically. When Dante threatened him, or whatever that was,

"HAHAHAHAHA!! Oh, that's rich. Okay buddy, after we kill Bane, we'll test that theory of yours. Spoiler alert, it'll end with me cutting off your arms and using them to clap while I watch your slow demise."

"We'll see what happens when you face the power of Hell, smartass." Dante muttered before jumping ahead of him.

"So, Bruce? Where to in this place?"

Arkham-Asylum.jpg

Cast list

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Widowmaker as Dante
@dark as John Connor
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@York as Terry McGinnis

Bishamon entered with a roll of her shoulders, more than ready to get this over with. Though...

@Widowmaker

"We'll see what happens when you face the power of Hell, smartass." Dante muttered before jumping ahead of him.

"Save it for after we defeat Bane, now isn't the time for a measuring contest." she sighed, bringing a hand to pinch the bridge of her nose in mild frustration. Although she had kept a rather business like attitude coming into the asylum, it was quickly deteriorating into raw annoyance in a matter of seconds hearing those two argue.

Luckily, Dante at least was quick enough to try and change the subject, so she wouldn't have to dwell on the two men too long.

7641bc44e5054c315aa2f02352b94c4c60e964af_hq.gif

"Alright, Kazuma, you know what to do." she muttered, earring gleamly momentarily as if in response before it got to work on helping her scan the room for any possible hidden threats or traps.

tumblr_inline_nzoncm7q781r3leyb_100.png

Whether or not she was successful, Bishamon would still be on the lookout for any possible goons.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @dark @Kentucky @Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York @belVita @Archmage Jeremiah @Everybody

"Well truth be told I haven't been here that often," Bruce started. "But we need to get through that door before we get into the main asylum area." He pointed towards an area with a guard cubical and a metal detector. Behind all of that they could see a door with a sign saying main area in top it.

Bishamon entered with a roll of her shoulders, more than ready to get this over with. Though...

"Save it for after we defeat Bane, now isn't the time for a measuring contest." she sighed, bringing a hand to pinch the bridge of her nose in mild frustration. Although she had kept a rather business like attitude coming into the asylum, it was quickly deteriorating into raw annoyance in a matter of seconds hearing those two argue.

Luckily, Dante at least was quick enough to try and change the subject, so she wouldn't have to dwell on the two men too long.

7641bc44e5054c315aa2f02352b94c4c60e964af_hq.gif

"Alright, Kazuma, you know what to do." she muttered, earring gleamly momentarily as if in response before it got to work on helping her scan the room for any possible hidden threats or traps.

tumblr_inline_nzoncm7q781r3leyb_100.png

Whether or not she was successful, Bishamon would still be on the lookout for any possible goons.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @dark @Kentucky @Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York @belVita @Archmage Jeremiah @Everybody

Bishamon's scan did not detect and traps or a presence other than the groups.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @dark @Kentucky @Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York @belVita @Archmage Jeremiah @Everybody[/

"Well truth be told I haven't been here that often," Bruce started. "But we need to get through that door before we get into the main asylum area." He pointed towards an area with a guard cubical and a metal detector. Behind all of that they could see a door with a sign saying main area in top it.

Bishamon's scan did not detect and traps or a presence other than the groups.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @dark @Kentucky @Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York @belVita @Archmage Jeremiah @Everybody[/
Noticing the guard cubical, Harper would nod before tugging out her grapnel gun and grapple up to said cubical. Assuming that there weren't any threats, Harper tugged out her remote hacking device (which was on her phone), and attempted to hack the metal detector so she could disable/disrupt it.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Takumi

Noticing the guard cubical, Harper would nod before tugging out her grapnel gun and grapple up to said cubical. Assuming that there weren't any threats, Harper tugged out her remote hacking device (which was on her phone), and attempted to hack the metal detector so she could disable/disrupt it.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Takumi

The metal detector wasn't hard to tamper with and now it wasn't going to blare out an alarm if someone with metal on them walked through. "Alright, let's go." Bruce motioned them to follow him through the double doors. Once through they found themselves to what could be considered the main hub of the asylum that split into different paths.

The destruction around them indicated that the inmates had run roughshod through the entire area. There was however one route that Bruce seemed particularly interesting to follow.

hqdefault.jpg

"I think we should go through the intensive treatment center. If I remember right then we'd have a clear shot towards where I think Bane might be if we go that way." He didn't sound too sure but there wasn't really anything else to go by.​

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @dark @Kentucky @Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York @belVita @Archmage Jeremiah

The metal detector wasn't hard to tamper with and now it wasn't going to blare out an alarm if someone with metal on them walked through. "Alright, let's go." Bruce motioned them to follow him through the double doors. Once through they found themselves to what could be considered the main hub of the asylum that split into different paths.

The destruction around them indicated that the inmates had run roughshod through the entire area. There was however one route that Bruce seemed particularly interesting to follow.

hqdefault.jpg

"I think we should go through the intensive treatment center. If I remember right then we'd have a clear shot towards where I think Bane might be if we go that way." He didn't sound too sure but there wasn't really anything else to go by.

"Sounds like a good call. Let's keep our guards up though. I sense a ambush." Dante exclaimed, keeping his two Pistols handy as he began to walk in.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @dark @Kentucky@Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York @belVita @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies

hqdefault.jpg

"I think we should go through the intensive treatment center. If I remember right then we'd have a clear shot towards where I think Bane might be if we go that way." He didn't sound too sure but there wasn't really anything else to go by.​

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @dark @Kentucky @Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York @belVita @Archmage Jeremiah
Both Harper and Felix simply nodded before making their way through the Intensive Treatment Center.

@Jeremi

The group pushed on and made their way towards the Intensive Treatment Center. Even as they continued on there was still no moment or anything that indicated that there were opposition inside the walls of Arkham. Had they been mislead? As they entered a corridor the door behind them shut close as did another in front of them.

Gas started to pour in from the floor as well as the ceiling. The group quickly realized that this was a knock out gas as some sort as one by one they quickly started to fall. Aquawoman struggled with the door but the gas had already took its toll on her and she fell to the ground unconscious.

SeeU being an android was spared this fate when suddenly she felt her electronics be overloaded. The last thing she saw before shutting down was three figures looming over her.

As the group regained their senses they'd realized that they had been moved. Now each of them found that they were housed in a one man padded cell. If anyone looked out of the little slot in their cell door they could see Felix and Aqua on the other side. "What's the meaning of this?!" Aquawoman attempted to bust the door down only for her punch to knock her back instead. They also found that all their equipment had been removed.

It seemed that for the time being they utterly trapped.

The group pushed on and made their way towards the Intensive Treatment Center. Even as they continued on there was still no moment or anything that indicated that there were opposition inside the walls of Arkham. Had they been mislead? As they entered a corridor the door behind them shut close as did another in front of them.

Gas started to pour in from the floor as well as the ceiling. The group quickly realized that this was a knock out gas as some sort as one by one they quickly started to fall. Aquawoman struggled with the door but the gas had already took its toll on her and she fell to the ground unconscious.

SeeU being an android was spared this fate when suddenly she felt her electronics be overloaded. The last thing she saw before shutting down was three figures looming over her.

As the group regained their senses they'd realized that they had been moved. Now each of them found that they were housed in a one man padded cell. If anyone looked out of the little slot in their cell door they could see Felix and Aqua on the other side. "What's the meaning of this?!" Aquawoman attempted to bust the door down only for her punch to knock her back instead. They also found that all their equipment had been removed.

"What the heck just happened?!" Dante exclaimed, waking up to see that he was trapped inside a cell with everyone else. He then noticed that Felix was on the other side. "Oh I see how it is. Can't rely on us to complete the job, eh Felix? Had to lock us up so you can do it yourself? Just wait until I bust out of here, you'll be in for one hell of an asskicking! Wait... Where's my guns?! Where's my sword?!" He exclaimed as he searched himself all over but couldn't find them. He then realised something.

"You may have disarmed me, but I still have way more tricks up my sleeve. Gilgamesh!" He exclaimed as he then began to spawn forth a set of Gauntlets, Greaves, a Mask and Back Armor.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Alright then. Everyone try to stand back. Using the power of the Devil Arm, Gilgamesh, I'll punch down the Cell Bars!" He exclaimed, clenching his fist and then punching the Cell Door with a very strong impact.

Last edited:
SeeU watched as all their group began to fall unconscious. "Miss Blue! Mister Dante! Harper! What's happeni-"

ERROR. SYSTEM OVERLOADED BY UNKNOWN SOURCE. COMMENCING FORCED SHUTDOWN.

"........."

---

Ping!

SeeU sat up, looking around her new surroundings. Oh no...this was bad. Who were those three? What was going on? She looked outside, seeing two of their group out of the cells. "Miss Aqua! Mister Felix! Thank goodness! You can let us out, right?"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun

"What the heck just happened?!" Dante exclaimed, waking up to see that he was trapped inside a cell with everyone else. He then noticed that Felix was on the other side. "Oh I see how it is. Can't rely on us to complete the job, eh Felix? Had to lock us up so you can do it yourself? Just wait until I bust out of here, you'll be in for one hell of an asskicking! Wait... Where's my guns?! Where's my sword?!" He exclaimed as he searched himself all over but couldn't find them. He then realised something.

"You may have disarmed me, but I still have way more tricks up my sleeve. Gilgamesh!" He exclaimed as he then began to spawn forth a set of Gauntlets, Greaves, a Mask and Back Armor.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Alright then. Everyone try to stand back. Using the power of the Devil Arm, Gilgamesh, I'll punch down the Cell Bars!" He exclaimed, clenching his fist and then punching the Cell Door with a very strong impact.

The punch connected and reversed back into the body of Dante hitting him with the same force that he had aimed towards the door.

The punch connected and reversed back into the body of Dante hitting him with the same force that he had aimed towards the door.

"Ugh..." Dante exclaimed, falling backwards from the hit. Seems not even his powers were able to break him out. "Ouch... Welp. I'm out of ideas. Pulling out the Pandora's Box here would most likely get you guys hurt in this tiny cell. Same with Lucifer as well... I got nothing."

@Jeremi

"I sure as hell ain't staying here. As much as I'd love to help it with it's crime infestation, there's most likely demons back home that need to be dealt with." Dante muttered. "Eh, why the hell not. A hug goodbye, SeeU? This is like, the first time I've ever offered a hug to anyone before. Well, aside from my partner, Trish but uh, she has a tendency to slap me whenever I try."

"Considering you're back here, I assume then you had no luck catching Roulette? Maybe you'll find her someday and get your revenge." Dante suggested, giving Harper a thumbs up.

"Nice job, Kiddo. You certainly are smarter than you look for having so many useful Aliens inside that watch of yours, my apologies for doubting ya at first. Maybe when this is all over, I'll find a way to reach back out to ya and let you have a taste of what being a Demon Hunter is like. Sure you'll find it a lot of fun, and maybe teach ya a few tricks." Dante exclaimed, giving Ben a thumbs up too.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow

"Thanks, Dante," Ben replied, "and that sounds like a plan I can get on board with. Wonder how long that'll be, 7 years on my side, maybe, when I'm almost 18?"

While Ben was half-joking, that would ultimately be the case.​

Arkham-Asylum.jpg

Cast list

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Widowmaker as Dante
@dark as John Connor
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@York as Terry McGinnis

hqdefault.jpg

Soon, Ben loses consciousness and awakens.

"Looks like I can't use a heavy hitter. How about a big eater!"

Ben slaps his watch down, allowing transformation once more.

FBoLwlS.jpg

"Oh yeah! Upchuck! Just what I was going for."

BFCtUOT.jpg

That was when he released various tongues at the walls in an attempt to eat them, only for said tongues to get slapped back at him.

"Ow! Huh, I guess the tongue really is the strongest muscle in the body."

Upchuck elevates himself with his tongies and peeps out of the little slot.

"Felix, I knew it!" Upchuck utters. "He is so going to get a permanent sunburn from Heatblast- right after I get the Omnitrix back. Or maybe a faceful of Stinkfly goo... Wait, what exactly do I know again?"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back