Status
Not open for further replies.
"Forgive Felix, please, he's still just learning how to be a good person. And alsi, Mister Psimon, please stop controlling these giants," SeeU pleaded. He seemed almost ready to accept her proposal because she asked so nicely, right? Maybe she could convince him to help them! "Why are you doing this, anyway? Bane is a mean evil man, and you can do good by stopping him! Why help?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee@Widowmaker@Atomic Knight @Ver@Lucky@thatguyinthestore @Takumi@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Brainiac's the other guy, you can call me Psimon," He responded as Ben seemed to attack just a few inches to the left, leaving Psimon free of any attacks coming his way. The ensuing explosion from the grenade that Felix tossed took off a good chunk of the left wall as it exploded sending debris flying all over the room. Psimon however seemed unscathed having deflected the debris with his powers. "Bane told me to keep you guys occupied for as long as I wanted, so I think we'll be here for quite some time." Ben felt himself be lifted into the air and flung backwards in the room hitting Aquawoman as he did so sending them both crashing into the wall. "Psimon says, you're too close." From the outside the fresh hole in the wall there was a huge eye looking in. It was the colossus they had seen at the start of their journey. "You'd think that these monsters would be hard to control, but they're as mindless like you."

"Forgive Felix, please, he's still just learning how to be a good person. And alsi, Mister Psimon, please stop controlling these giants," SeeU pleaded. He seemed almost ready to accept her proposal because she asked so nicely, right? Maybe she could convince him to help them! "Why are you doing this, anyway? Bane is a mean evil man, and you can do good by stopping him! Why help?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee@Widowmaker@Atomic Knight @Ver@Lucky@thatguyinthestore @Takumi@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Ugh!"

A flash of red light engulfed Feedback after he was smacked into the wall, turning him human again.

"Aw man, not now!" Ben exclaims, looking at his recharging Omnitrix. He then looks at Aquawoman with a serious expression. "I'm gonna hold the giant rock guy off before he gives Psimon the upper hand in this. You all fight him and stuff."

Ben jumps into the hole that the collosus peered into. A flash of green light was seen in the direction that Ben fell, before something seemed to push the humanoid Collosus away.

"WAAAAAY BIG!"

A large, humanoid figure, about 45 metres tall, rose. He turned behind slightly to give a thumbs up to the team, also revealing a familiar emblem on his chest that signified that this was ally, not enemy.

AbHlxn3.jpg

"OK Rocky," the gargantuan, tokousatsu-inspired monster taunts and towers the Collosus, smacking fist with palm, "let's dance."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @Ver @Lucky@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Last edited:
"Brainiac's the other guy, you can call me Psimon," He responded as Ben seemed to attack just a few inches to the left, leaving Psimon free of any attacks coming his way. The ensuing explosion from the grenade that Felix tossed took off a good chunk of the left wall as it exploded sending debris flying all over the room. Psimon however seemed unscathed having deflected the debris with his powers. "Bane told me to keep you guys occupied for as long as I wanted, so I think we'll be here for quite some time." Ben felt himself be lifted into the air and flung backwards in the room hitting Aquawoman as he did so sending them both crashing into the wall. "Psimon says, you're too close." From the outside the fresh hole in the wall there was a huge eye looking in. It was the colossus they had seen at the start of their journey. "You'd think that these monsters would be hard to control, but they're as mindless like you."

Harper managed to grab the landing gear of the helicopter and as she did she was met by a cocked pistol aimed at her head courtesy of Roulette and two of her goons. "Really? Is this the hill you are going to die on? I'll see you around...Bluebird was it? Don't call me, I'll call you." All three pulled their triggers and fired at Harper whose only hope seemed to be to drop off from the helicopter before it went over the ocean or too high up.
"...son of a bitch." Harper cursed out loud before abruptly dropping from the helicopter and back onto the roof, watching the helicopter fly away. Cursing under her breath, Harper would make her way back inside and to the Warden's Office.

As the Harper made her way back into the office, her eyes fell upon a certain android...

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Yo SeeU!" Harper shouted happily as she tried to play it cool, not even noticing the Psimon guy in the background.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crow @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Widowmaker

That voice...it couldn't be! SeeU turned to the door, where her very first friend, one she had seen die, stood, smiling and happy and very much alive. SeeU almost couldn't believe it! She was ready to run to Harper and hug her, but something held her back.

This wasn't real.

Harper was dead, beyond a doubt. People don't come back when they die. This guy was a telepath that worked for Bane. Maybe...maybe he was tricking her! Even if she had no mind, so to speak, maybe he was trying to trick her. SeeU looked around, nervous.

"You...you all see her too, right?"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Crow

That voice...it couldn't be! SeeU turned to the door, where her very first friend, one she had seen die, stood, smiling and happy and very much alive. SeeU almost couldn't believe it! She was ready to run to Harper and hug her, but something held her back.

This wasn't real.

Harper was dead, beyond a doubt. People don't come back when they die. This guy was a telepath that worked for Bane. Maybe...maybe he was tricking her! Even if she had no mind, so to speak, maybe he was trying to trick her. SeeU looked around, nervous.

"You...you all see her too, right?"

"Yup. Harper is no illusion. She is indeed real." Dante exclaimed with a smile, and a thumbs up.

@Yun Lee

SeeU looked from Dante to Harper, still deeply unsure about this. It made no sense! Harper had died! How? How did she still live? SeeU needed to process this. Big time. But, while she did...

7b4fce02d97ca72324ec9082b4f1b0e5--anime-mangas-manga-anime.jpg

"HARPER!!!!!!" The joy inside of her was not subsiding, no matter how large the doubt was. Her first friend ever was alive!! She was okay!! She would get to live a long, happy life and not die so young!!!! SeeU forgot Psimon and everything else a moment, and ran to Harper, practically tackling the poor superhero as she hugged her. "Where were you? What happened to you? I was so sad that you got crushed!! I used your chip some! I met Mister Cobblepot and also saw illusions and Ben and I and Mister Felix is my friend Mister Jotaro called me a pain in the ass we went in a sewer-"

She wasn't going to be shutting up a while, it seemed.

@thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Jeremi

Corey and Mason

Corey was still invisible for most people, but he saw Mason arrive with the others in a uniform. Damn, he looked good in that uniform.... he would have to remember to ask him to bring it home with them. It was too nice. He walked over to Mason and smiled. " You look hot in that uniform." As he was invisble, he made sure it was a whisper.

Mason tried to hide his blush, but regained focus when he saw the colossus and Way Big. It looked like there was a fight happening. He wished he could help.

Corey had an idea to help Ben. He focused and saw if he could make Way Big invisible to the Colossus so that he had an advantage to him. It seemed they couldn't see him and maybe he could be helpful.

@Jeremi @Crow @Others

SeeU looked from Dante to Harper, still deeply unsure about this. It made no sense! Harper had died! How? How did she still live? SeeU needed to process this. Big time. But, while she did...

7b4fce02d97ca72324ec9082b4f1b0e5--anime-mangas-manga-anime.jpg

"HARPER!!!!!!" The joy inside of her was not subsiding, no matter how large the doubt was. Her first friend ever was alive!! She was okay!! She would get to live a long, happy life and not die so young!!!! SeeU forgot Psimon and everything else a moment, and ran to Harper, practically tackling the poor superhero as she hugged her. "Where were you? What happened to you? I was so sad that you got crushed!! I used your chip some! I met Mister Cobblepot and also saw illusions and Ben and I and Mister Felix is my friend Mister Jotaro called me a pain in the ass we went in a sewer-"

She wasn't going to be shutting up a while, it seemed.

@thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Jeremi
"Heh, I missed you too See--WOAH!!" Harper yelped. Despite the android's rather petite physice, she still managed to tackle Harper to the ground. Smiling, Harper would wrap her arms around SeeU and hug her back.

"Didn't I tell you earlier I wouldn't abandon you?" Harper chirped, holding SeeU in her arms for as long as it was needed. After a moment of silence from Harper, she would look back up at SeeU.

tumblr_inline_nl2haeqZF81sv22sw.png

"So... how'd you like that fighting chip? Was it as badass as I told you it was gonna be?"

@Yun Lee

After SeeU managed to say a few more things that would be almost incomprehensible for how fast she said them, SeeU would nod. "Uh huh! I got to fight some bad guys!" She paused, her joy turning to sadness as she slowly got off Harper, sitting to the side. "But...I killed Mister Majima too. I tried to fight a monster that was a van by burying him in debris, but it buried Mister Majima instead." She looked down, unable to face Harper. How could she, after what she did?

@thatguyinthestore

tumblr_oz67hovR0Y1v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ But hey, I'm still 'ere and kickin'! ❞ Majima waved as he walked on into the Warden's Office, overhearing SeeU's dismay over what occurred the moment he was separated from the main group.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

"Ugh!"

A flash of red light engulfed Feedback after he was smacked into the wall, turning him human again.

"Aw man, not now!" Ben exclaims, looking at his recharging Omnitrix. He then looks at Aquawoman with a serious expression. "I'm gonna hold the giant rock guy off before he gives Psimon the upper hand in this. You all fight him and stuff."

Ben jumps into the hole that the collosus peered into. A flash of green light was seen in the direction that Ben fell, before something seemed to push the humanoid Collosus away.

"WAAAAAY BIG!"

A large, humanoid figure, about 45 metres tall, rose. He turned behind slightly to give a thumbs up to the team, also revealing a familiar emblem on his chest that signified that this was ally, not enemy.

AbHlxn3.jpg

"OK Rocky," the gargantuan, tokousatsu-inspired monster taunts and towers the Collosus, smacking fist with palm, "let's dance."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @Ver @Lucky@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

The Colossus didn't seem much impressed and swung its huge club towards its new adversary. "Isn't that cool?" Psimon replied looking out at the fight. "So little brain power in there it's like breathing to me."

"Because he's paying me to do it." The simplest answer is usually the correct on. "I don't have any horse in this race at all and in fact I might even just go if...mister moneybags over there," He pointed towards Bruce with a smirk. "Would wire me a sizeable check for my cause. I don't think that's too much to off, don't you?" Then the robot and girl started talking. "Hey, hey! No one cares about what socket you screw into where? Like I said just give me enough money and I'll make your big problems become smaller problems? Sound like a deal?"

"Mister Majima!" SeeU jumped up to hug him, relieved out of her mind. Everything was okay after all!

Too bad she wasn't famous, though...she didn't have the money to stop Psimon. "Um...oh!" SeeU would place her samurai sword on the desk. "You can have this! I don't make much money as an idol, but I found this in Gotham earlier and you can have it!"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies

"Mister Majima!" SeeU jumped up to hug him, relieved out of her mind. Everything was okay after all!

Too bad she wasn't famous, though...she didn't have the money to stop Psimon. "Um...oh!" SeeU would place her samurai sword on the desk. "You can have this! I don't make much money as an idol, but I found this in Gotham earlier and you can have it!"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies
"Yeah, see. Everyone's fine, SeeU." Harper said with a smile before turning to Psimon and rolling her eyes. "Pfft, like Bruce would ever--"

"Give him the money."

maxresdefault.jpg

"I'm sick of this damn place, and it's obvious that literally nothing we have on us can even put a dent in this guy's face. So just give him the damn cash so we can all kick Bane's sorry ass and go home." Felix replied dryly, not intending to ask twice.

Harper remained silent and watched as this happened. She didn't know what to say or how to respond to this. She didn't want to give him what he wanted but... it was the only way to defeat Bane, from what she could tell. Unless they could just casually radio Superman.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Kaykay @Widowmaker

"Then follow me back to the elevators, the telepath is our final stepping stone." With that Aquawoman, Dante and however else had decided to join headed to the elevators.

@Widowmaker

With that the final vestige of opposition had been quelled as the group made their way to the door of the Warren's office. As they got ready to enter a ding signified the arrival of the elevator. Expecting a fight they instead only found Aquawoman and Dante arrive. "I see you have done the work for us."

"Yes, well, time was of the essence and all that." Bruce walked over to the door and to his surprise found it to be unlocked. With out waiting for anyone he pushed the door opened and entered. There wasn't much to the room, the only thing of note was a huge desk at the end of the room and the man behind it looking out of the window.

"Took you long enough, I was starting to worry that no one was going to show up." He turned to face the players sporting a cheeky grin.

1719009-young_justice_01x09_bereft_25.jpg

"Is this the part where you cuff me and send me to jail?"​

Wathing the group from behind, Manchester chuckled as he watched the "telepath and Jojo, and the kid squabble.

"Oi! Ben, Jojo,the sod's a telepath. Not a bad one either, But he ain't the best one here, that's for bloody sure.

Manchester's eye glowed green as he tore pieces of the wall with his mind as he glared as psimon. The debris circled around the alien as Black's eye's glowed. Aiming is finger like a gun, Black smirked

See,I don't put blokes like you in jail, mate. Too bloody risky. I should know? A mind is a powerful thing.

"Your Just one more Wank to put down. Give my regard's to Satan for me."

Cocking his hand back. A full force telekinetic blast swarmed psimon.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker@Atomic Knight @Ver @Lucky@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"​

"Yeah, see. Everyone's fine, SeeU." Harper said with a smile before turning to Psimon and rolling her eyes. "Pfft, like Bruce would ever--"

"Give him the money."

maxresdefault.jpg

"I'm sick of this damn place, and it's obvious that literally nothing we have on us can even put a dent in this guy's face. So just give him the damn cash so we can all kick Bane's sorry ass and go home." Felix replied dryly, not intending to ask twice.

Harper remained silent and watched as this happened. She didn't know what to say or how to respond to this. She didn't want to give him what he wanted but... it was the only way to defeat Bane, from what she could tell. Unless they could just casually radio Superman.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Kaykay @Widowmaker

Bruce looked over to Felix and then the rest of the group before looking over to Psimon. He let out a heavy sigh before he spoke. "Fine, if it's money you want...we can make some arrangements."

Psimon rubbed his hands together. "Music to my ears. I'm just going to give you some bank account numbers and we're in busin-"

Wathing the group from behind, Manchester chuckled as he watched the "telepath and Jojo, and the kid squabble.

"Oi! Ben, Jojo,the sod's a telepath. Not a bad one either, But he ain't the best one here, that's for bloody sure.

Manchester's eye glowed green as he tore pieces of the wall with his mind as he glared as psimon. The debris circled around the alien as Black's eye's glowed. Aiming is finger like a gun, Black smirked

See,I don't put blokes like you in jail, mate. Too bloody risky. I should know? A mind is a powerful thing.

"Your Just one more Wank to put down. Give my regard's to Satan for me."

Cocking his hand back. A full force telekinetic blast swarmed psimon.

"​

Psimon managed to block the psychic blast as best he could but the attack still left a ringing in his ears. "You're such a damn edge lord, you know that?" Psimon countered with a telekinetic blast of his own aiming it straight at Black. "The 90s called they want their tacky leather duster back!"

Putting a telekinetic shield up at the last second, Black was pushed back, stumbling before gaining balance.

"First off, get your insults right mate for One, I'm an 80's throwback if anything, and you don't have much room to talk, mate. You look like a rejected design for an alien in a B movie. At least my Jacket is timeless."

Lighting a cigarette, Black laughed.

"You proved me wrong though, and here I though you were Piss poor telepathy, but I think I was wrong. You almost got me, mate. If I didn't get that shield up at the last minute? Well, you'd have the upper hand. You were close, but close is only good enough in horseshoes and hand grenades."

Suddenly, floating slightly off the ground, Manchester tore a hole in the ground as casually tossed the remains Psimon. It was like he was toying with him. The cig hung out of his mouth as he spoke.

"Come one! Let's give the group a bloody show now! Let's see id ya worth ya salt!"

Putting a telekinetic shield up at the last second, Black was pushed back, stumbling before gaining balance.

"First off, get your insults right mate for One, I'm an 80's throwback if anything, and you don't have much room to talk, mate. You look like a rejected design for an alien in a B movie. At least my Jacket is timeless."

Lighting a cigarette, Black laughed.

"You proved me wrong though, and here I though you were Piss poor telepathy, but I think I was wrong. You almost got me, mate. If I didn't get that shield up at the last minute? Well, you'd have the upper hand. You were close, but close is only good enough in horseshoes and hand grenades."

Suddenly, floating slightly off the ground, Manchester tore a hole in the ground as casually tossed the remains Psimon. It was like he was toying with him. The cig hung out of his mouth as he spoke.

"Come one! Let's give the group a bloody show now! Let's see id ya worth ya salt!"

Psimon ground his teeth in anger at Black and his words. Getting flung into the new hole in the ground wasn't much fun either. "I am the telepath on this world! Who do people call for when they need one? Me! I make the rules, I set the benchmarks. No you, not Grodd, not anyone!" Instead of any fancy telekinetic attacks Psimon aimed a psi blast directly at Manchester Black to fight him inside his own mind.

The Colossus didn't seem much impressed and swung its huge club towards its new adversary. "Isn't that cool?" Psimon replied looking out at the fight. "So little brain power in there it's like breathing to me."

"Because he's paying me to do it." The simplest answer is usually the correct on. "I don't have any horse in this race at all and in fact I might even just go if...mister moneybags over there," He pointed towards Bruce with a smirk. "Would wire me a sizeable check for my cause. I don't think that's too much to off, don't you?" Then the robot and girl started talking. "Hey, hey! No one cares about what socket you screw into where? Like I said just give me enough money and I'll make your big problems become smaller problems? Sound like a deal?"

hbM1fA7.png

"...Is that true? Well, if you hold to your word, then we have an unexpectedly simple situation on our hands, no?"

Or so he thought, but then Manchester attacked the man. Soujirou didn't really have any reservations about killing the man or anything, but as far as he was concerned he wasn't the leader of the group. He left the objectives of the group to Bruce and Aquawoman, and simply followed them until he found a reason not to. But Manchester was pretty directly trying to kill the guy, and Bruce wasn't saying a word.

So he didn't say a word himself and drew his sword. He swung the blade. Unlike before, he didn't aim to create innumerable slashes in the air, or simply lacerate the man. Instead, he decided to cut Psimon's mental powers themselves. He was a sword, and anything could be cut. Even if his target was not physical in nature.

Failing that, he would at least attempt to sever his telepathic connection to the monster with his slash.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Crow @Ver @Lucky @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Josh @CrunchyCHEEZIT

With Psimon distracted, Felix would smirk behind his helmet. Trusting Manchester to keep him distracted, Felix decided to spice things up a bit.

latest

Taking out his trusty sticky grenade launcher, Felix aimed it at Psimon's glass head before firing. If it connected, a rather large looking grenade would stick to the side of Psimon's head.

If the grenade stuck, Felix wouldn't waste any time in detonating it.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Atomic Knight @Josh @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Takumi @Widowmaker @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver

Psimon ground his teeth in anger at Black and his words. Getting flung into the new hole in the ground wasn't much fun either. "I am the telepath on this world! Who do people call for when they need one? Me! I make the rules, I set the benchmarks. No you, not Grodd, not anyone!" Instead of any fancy telekinetic attacks Psimon aimed a psi blast directly at Manchester Black to fight him inside his own mind.

Suddenly Black's cig fell out his mouth, as concentrated. Psimon would find out Black's psionic defenses were top notched. Kicking him out of his mind with some mental feedback of his own, Black laughed.​

"You make the benchmarks? Mate, your barley make the bench! Best in the world? Your not even best in the room! You ever think you get the call, not because your the best, but just the best rates? "

It was Black's turn. diving into Psyimon's mind he'd try to work around he's mental defense.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Atomic Knight @Josh @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Takumi @Widowmaker @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back