Status
Not open for further replies.
"Right..." He rolled his eyes and then focused on the task at hand. "So. Bane must be alerted to this by now. I think if there's any better time to act, it's now. But we really should link up with the other party."

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi
Harper looked in Dante's direction with a pair of soul-piercing eyes before chuckling in an annoyed tone.

"Oh ho ho ho hoooo no! First, we're gonna find that Roulette chick and tie her up before locking her in one'a these cells. Just like she did to me, John, Majima, and Catman! There's a blood trail here that we can follow." Harper replied, gesturing in the direction of her blood trail, motioning for the others to follow it with her.

@Widowmaker @Jeremi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @dark

Rose couldn't have been sure when it happened. It had come at her fast; an overwhelming tactility brought upon a looming abstract quantity that brushed upon Rose and innervated her very soul. Perhaps it had been the toxins that coursed through her beating heart at the time, reaching to extract the worst that her heart had already come to endure, but something that felt almost innate pushed her to reckless abandon.

It was not the first time, by any means.

Lf6BQDf.gif

Did death matter here? Did death matter anywhere? Even without the pulsating whispers of the Horrorterrors beating against her ears, Rose felt a strange ennui in regards to her current situation. What could a malevolent gas show her that she had not already faced? In this foreign land of caped heroes and supervillains, Rose felt as if death might as well have been a mechanic as meaningless as it was in your standard video game.

So, with a mixed stew of teenage angst and existential apathy, Rose braved the mighty Colossus that sought to kill herself and her adventuring party. The thirteen-year-old wondered if this was how being drunk felt and, more distantly, mused to know if her mother would be prone to such fits of spontaneity in her situation.

With a robust lass scamper, Rose flew high and landed deftly on the Colossus' back, grabbing hold of the stone indents on its back and riding it away as it left the group's purview. Her world fell into a black haze of adrenaline and fear, almost feeling as if she was riding off into the great beyond...

Before the fifth floor could be reached, still some more mooks remained, crawling out of the shadows with hollow gazes, knowing the likely fate that awaited them faced with these powerful enemies. They were a dedicated obstacle, no matter how minor that obstacle turned out to be.

However, the fight they wanted to bring was interrupted when the wall next to them began to crumble. Concrete cracked and steel bent as something powerful slammed hard against the wall from the other side. It only took a few moments for that powerful creature to break through, rushing through the opening created to bowl through the crowd of guards that really weren't terribly surprised at their terrible situation. The creature looked familiar, looking like the monster that had accosted the group in the sewers.

MQMapiy.png

With the guards soundly trampled, the Collossus turned on the group, but it was then that something was clearly off about its appearance. Atop the beast was one small thirteen-year-old girl, holding a strand of string in her hands that connected to two glowing sewing needles lodged into the hide of the Colossus.

S00VCk4.gif

Rose Lalonde let out a great roar as she pulled hard on the string, using it like a horse's bridle to direct it away from the group. How this was possible at all could only be attributed to the magic running through Rose's peculiar weapons. She had been riding the Colossus for quite some time throughout the area, only recently finally controlling it to bring her back to the main group. Knowing it to be too unruly to use it with any further finesse, the girl performed a somersault off the creature, pulling her needles from its back and sending it running off in the opposite direction of the group. It was someone else's problem now.

She turned to the group with a dramatic sigh and said, "No need to acquaint me with the details, I ascertained the basics myself. Shall we proceed?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Lucky @Kaykay

OFbZTJp.png

@dark @thatguyinthestore @Lucky @Crow @Jeremi @Minerva
Harper looked in Dante's direction with a pair of soul-piercing eyes before chuckling in an annoyed tone.

"Oh ho ho ho hoooo no! First, we're gonna find that Roulette chick and tie her up before locking her in one'a these cells. Just like she did to me, John, Majima, and Catman! There's a blood trail here that we can follow." Harper replied, gesturing in the direction of her blood trail, motioning for the others to follow it with her.

"I'm up for a little blood spilling myself, Harper, Catman."

John kicked up a weapon off the ground and grabbed it.

Oddly the man was glad for once that the collar on everyone's neck fell off onto the ground.

Rose couldn't have been sure when it happened. It had come at her fast; an overwhelming tactility brought upon a looming abstract quantity that brushed upon Rose and innervated her very soul. Perhaps it had been the toxins that coursed through her beating heart at the time, reaching to extract the worst that her heart had already come to endure, but something that felt almost innate pushed her to reckless abandon.

Lf6BQDf.gif

Did death matter here? Did death matter anywhere? Even without the pulsating whispers of the Horrorterrors beating against her ears, Rose felt a strange ennui in regards to her current situation. What could a malevolent gas show her that she had not already faced? In this foreign land of caped heroes and supervillains, Rose felt as if death might as well have been a mechanic as meaningless as it was in your standard video game.

So, with a mixed stew of teenage angst and existential apathy, Rose braved the mighty Colossus that sought to kill herself and her adventuring party. The thirteen-year-old wondered if this was how being drunk felt and, more distantly, mused to know if her mother would be prone to such fits of spontaneity in her situation.

With a robust lass scamper, Rose flew high and landed deftly on the Colossus' back, grabbing hold of the stone indents on its back and riding it away as it left the group's purview. Her world fell into a black haze of adrenaline and fear, almost feeling as if she was riding off into the great beyond...

Before the fifth floor could be reached, still some more mooks remained, crawling out of the shadows with hollow gazes, knowing the likely fate that awaited them faced with these powerful enemies. They were a dedicated obstacle, no matter how minor that obstacle turned out to be.

However, the fight they wanted to bring was interrupted when the wall next to them began to crumble. Concrete cracked and steel bent as something powerful slammed hard against the wall from the other side. It only took a few moments for that powerful creature to break through, rushing through the opening created to bowl through the crowd of guards that really weren't terribly surprised at their terrible situation. The creature looked familiar, looking like the monster that had accosted the group in the sewers.

MQMapiy.png

With the guards soundly trampled, the Collossus turned on the group, but it was then that something was clearly off about its appearance. Atop the beast was one small thirteen-year-old girl, holding a strand of string in her hands that connected to two glowing sewing needles lodged into the hide of the Colossus.

S00VCk4.gif

Rose Lalonde let out a great roar as she pulled hard on the string, using it like a horse's bridle to direct it away from the group. How this was possible at all could only be attributed to the magic running through Rose's peculiar weapons. She had been riding the Colossus for quite some time throughout the area, only recently finally controlling it to bring her back to the main group. Knowing it to be too unruly to use it with any further finesse, the girl performed a somersault off the creature, pulling her needles from its back and sending it running off in the opposite direction of the group. It was someone else's problem now.

She turned to the group with a dramatic sigh and said, "No need to acquaint me with the details, I ascertained the basics myself. Shall we proceed?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Lucky @Kaykay
"...huh. You really are full of surprises, kiddo." Felix chimed, actually seeming impressed for once, which was a nice change of pace from being a downright jerk.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Lucky @Takumi

tumblr_inline_n9fq0nzbos1sypacu.png

"Huh? Oh, right." Harper said before chuckling and hopping off of Ben's back, relieved that she didn't break the poor kid's spine. Tossing the rifle aside, Harper would glance over to Catman and shrug.

tumblr_inline_n9fpzkr4Wn1sypacu.png

"Sorry dude. Never heard of you." She replied. Next, the punk would turn to face Aquawoman and cross her arms. "Okay, Aquawoman. We gonna follow Roulette's blood trail or what? I wanna make that bitch pay."

@Jeremi @Crow @Widowmaker @Gummi Bunnies @dark

"Yeah, and about time we did too." Felix replied to Bruce and rolling his shoulder before continuing on to the 5th floor.

@Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky

"That's okay, I'm sure no one has heard about you either." Blake snarked back at her.

"A "You're welcome?" Would of been nice." Dante murmured under his breath as he put his two pistols into their respective holsters. Upon hearing the man call himself "Catman" he snickered a little before replying.

"Catman? Why do you heroes in this realm call yourself such weird names..." He exclaimed, scratching the top of his hair, then looking over towards a possibly, maybe annoyed Harper and Aquawoman. "N-Not that your name's are weird! Ah haha haha..." He laughed nervously. He's totally expecting a slap from one of them.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

"Because humanity expects a show and fancy costumes to go with it."
Aquawoman stated in a matter of fact tone. "And I've learned that being straight forward with your name clears up a lot of confusion about who you are and what you can do."

"Oh ho ho ho hoooo no! First, we're gonna find that Roulette chick and tie her up before locking her in one'a these cells. Just like she did to me, John, Majima, and Catman! There's a blood trail here that we can follow." Harper replied, gesturing in the direction of her blood trail, motioning for the others to follow it with her.​

"If you wish to follow her I will not come with you. The person controlling the Colossi is of higher priority."

Catman in turn shrugged. "Yeah, Bane's the reason why I'm here, Roulette is just a creature of habit and small fry in comparison. Fighting arenas and money are pretty much her thing. Happy hunting though, my eyes are set on a bigger price."

So if they chose to follow the blood splatter they soon found themselves at an alcove in the wall next to the path to the infirmary. Inside there seemed to be an escape ladder, no doubt built in case a fire broke out or reaching the stairs wasn't possible. The blood indicated that Roulette had headed up. They might have still time to catch up with her.

Lf6BQDf.gif

MQMapiy.png

S00VCk4.gif

Bruce looked rather dumbstruck at Rose riding in on the colossus. "Uh, yeah...we're heading towards the fifth floor. Follow me. Since we're such a big group the stairs are our best bet!" With that the group made their way up the stairs. Any opposition they got was swiftly dealt with. Soon enough they had gotten up the stairs and up the fifth floor. While they could've continued on Bruce had to stop to catch his breath. He was huffing and wheezing when another group of guards made their presence felt. Bruce barely managed to slink back into the stairwell before they started to open fire. "Considering how many guards there are out there, I think we're on the right track."

"Because humanity expects a show and fancy costumes to go with it." Aquawoman stated in a matter of fact tone. "And I've learned that being straight forward with your name clears up a lot of confusion about who you are and what you can do."

"Sigh..." Dante sighed, rubbing his head. "I can't wait to get out of this world once all of this is over..." He muttered to himself before hearing her next spoken lines.

"If you wish to follow her I will not come with you. The person controlling the Colossi is of higher priority."

Catman in turn shrugged. "Yeah, Bane's the reason why I'm here, Roulette is just a creature of habit and small fry in comparison. Fighting arenas and money are pretty much her thing. Happy hunting though, my eyes are set on a bigger price."

So if they chose to follow the blood splatter they soon found themselves at an alcove in the wall next to the path to the infirmary. Inside there seemed to be an escape ladder, no doubt built in case a fire broke out or reaching the stairs wasn't possible. The blood indicated that Roulette had headed up. They might have still time to catch up with her.

dmc4dante2.jpg

"Aqua's right. Bane is more important than some underground combat managing thug. Bane's the reason we're all here. We get rid of him, we save this world, then we all go home."

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

Bruce looked rather dumbstruck at Rose riding in on the colossus. "Uh, yeah...we're heading towards the fifth floor. Follow me. Since we're such a big group the stairs are our best bet!" With that the group made their way up the stairs. Any opposition they got was swiftly dealt with. Soon enough they had gotten up the stairs and up the fifth floor. While they could've continued on Bruce had to stop to catch his breath. He was huffing and wheezing when another group of guards made their presence felt. Bruce barely managed to slink back into the stairwell before they started to open fire. "Considering how many guards there are out there, I think we're on the right track."​
aoko6.png

"My, my, how fun! Let's not waste any time then!"

Eager to blast every enemy out of their way, Aoko waited until the time was right, before leaping out of the corner and into the line of sight of the guards. However, it wasn't that she was vulnerable to their shots, standing out in the open like that.

No, she knew it plain as day.

They were vulnerable to her shots.

Raising her arms and creating a magical glyph out of thin air to focus her mana in and help maintain its form within the corporeal world, she set up her attack while the guards were busy reloading their weapons hastily, and then... she made her move. It took a small moment to charge up, before...

image.png

BOOM!

As always, the nigh-blinding light of Aoko's energy beam made itself known to everyone, firing straight at the guards up ahead! However, unlike Aoko's previous beams that generally lasted for little more than a second or so, this beam, as evidenced with the new glyph, was a bit different. More stream-lined than before, it was able to maintain its form in the world for longer than her usual beams. And that of course meant... that Aoko kept firing.

The beam initially hit one guard, the sheer force of the energy hitting him in the chest like a blunt object and knocking the wind out of him before he flew into the wall behind him. Like a normal person might do with an automatic gun, Aoko kept her trigger pulled, steadily moving her aim to the side, gradually hitting the rest of the guards as well in one fell sweep until they were all hopefully incapacitated easily enough, where she then deactivated her beam.

Blowing on her finger like a cowboy would with his gun, she casually brushed aside some stray hair, before looking back at her allies.

"After you!"

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomic Knight

Last edited:
"That's okay, I'm sure no one has heard about you either." Blake snarked back at her.

Aquawoman stated in a matter of fact tone. "And I've learned that being straight forward with your name clears up a lot of confusion about who you are and what you can do."

Bruce looked rather dumbstruck at Rose riding in on the colossus. "Uh, yeah...we're heading towards the fifth floor. Follow me. Since we're such a big group the stairs are our best bet!" With that the group made their way up the stairs. Any opposition they got was swiftly dealt with. Soon enough they had gotten up the stairs and up the fifth floor. While they could've continued on Bruce had to stop to catch his breath. He was huffing and wheezing when another group of guards made their presence felt. Bruce barely managed to slink back into the stairwell before they started to open fire. "Considering how many guards there are out there, I think we're on the right track."

aoko4.png

"My, my, how fun! Let's not waste any time then!"

Eager to blast every enemy out of their way, Aoko waited until the time was right, before leaping out of the corner and into the line of sight of the guards. However, it wasn't that she was vulnerable to their shots, standing out in the open like that.

No, she knew it plain as day.

They were vulnerable to her shots.

Raising her arms and creating a magical glyph out of thin air to focus her mana in and help maintain its form within the corporeal world, she set up her attack while the guards were busy reloading their weapons hastily, and then... she made her move. It took a small moment to charge up, before...

image.png

BOOM!

As always, the nigh-blinding light of Aoko's energy beam made itself known to everyone, firing straight at the guards up ahead! However, unlike Aoko's previous beams that generally lasted for little more than a second or so, this beam, as evidenced with the new glyph, was a bit different. More stream-lined than before, it was able to maintain its form in the world for longer than her usual beams. And that of course meant... that Aoko kept firing.

The beam initially hit one guard, the sheer force of the energy hitting him in the chest like a blunt object and knocking the wind out of him before he flew into the wall behind him. Like a normal person might do with an automatic gun, Aoko kept her trigger pulled, steadily moving her aim to the side, gradually hitting the rest of the guards as well in one fell sweep until they were all hopefully incapacitated easily enough, where she then deactivated her beam.

Blowing on her finger like a cowboy would with his gun, she casually brushed aside some stray hair, before looking back at her allies.

"After you!"

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomic Knight

View attachment 1927

"Don't get too excited," Jotaro quipped to Aoko as he witnessed her clear out another wave of guards on her own. This girl really was something else. Though, as the group began clearing a path through the fifth floor, another cluster of guards emerged around the corner to open fire upon him and his allies. Calling Star Platinum to the front, Jotaro walked ahead of the group into the oncoming wall of gunfire.

View attachment 1928

"I don't have time for this."

BZZZT

SHAAAM!

A deafening crack filled the room as five of the guards suddenly found themselves blown away by an unseen force, smashing them across their chests and heads and sending them sprawling into concrete walls like tattered ragdolls! Walls of stone and concrete quaked with the abrupt concussive force. Jotaro's stride was unbroken - in fact, he looked to have abruptly "teleported" forward by a few meters.

He stopped in place and casually sighed, adjusting his cap. "What a pain."

"Could've helped there. . ." he muttered to Aoko. Star Platinum reached it's clumped fist out and opened it.

A bundle of freshly-fired bullets clattered to the floor.

@Jeremi @Ver@thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomic Knight

Felix casually shot a good bit of guards in the head with his pistol.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Yun Lee @Kaykay

tumblr_inline_nl2he0LsjU1sv22sw.png

"Tch. Guess I'll catch up with you guys later, then." Harper replied, sounding a bit annoyed towards those who decided not to help her. Though, she didn't have time to argue with them, as the longer she spent here, the more likely it was that Roulette would get away.

Eventually, Harper reached the latter by breaking out into a full sprint and following simply following the blood trail. Making her way up the latter, Harper seemed pretty peeved, to say the least.

tumblr_inline_nl2h9tNiGj1sv22sw.png

"I'm coming for you, you heartless bitch."

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Widowmaker @Crow

"Sigh..." Dante sighed, rubbing his head. "I can't wait to get out of this world once all of this is over..." He muttered to himself before hearing her next spoken lines.

dmc4dante2.jpg

"Aqua's right. Bane is more important than some underground combat managing thug. Bane's the reason we're all here. We get rid of him, we save this world, then we all go home."

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

"Then follow me back to the elevators, the telepath is our final stepping stone." With that Aquawoman, Dante and however else had decided to join headed to the elevators.

@Widowmaker

View attachment 1927

"Don't get too excited," Jotaro quipped to Aoko as he witnessed her clear out another wave of guards on her own. This girl really was something else. Though, as the group began clearing a path through the fifth floor, another cluster of guards emerged around the corner to open fire upon him and his allies. Calling Star Platinum to the front, Jotaro walked ahead of the group into the oncoming wall of gunfire.

View attachment 1928

"I don't have time for this."

BZZZT

SHAAAM!

A deafening crack filled the room as five of the guards suddenly found themselves blown away by an unseen force, smashing them across their chests and heads and sending them sprawling into concrete walls like tattered ragdolls! Walls of stone and concrete quaked with the abrupt concussive force. Jotaro's stride was unbroken - in fact, he looked to have abruptly "teleported" forward by a few meters.

He stopped in place and casually sighed, adjusting his cap. "What a pain."

"Could've helped there. . ." he muttered to Aoko. Star Platinum reached it's clumped fist out and opened it.

A bundle of freshly-fired bullets clattered to the floor.

With that the final vestige of opposition had been quelled as the group made their way to the door of the Warren's office. As they got ready to enter a ding signified the arrival of the elevator. Expecting a fight they instead only found Aquawoman and Dante arrive. "I see you have done the work for us."

"Yes, well, time was of the essence and all that." Bruce walked over to the door and to his surprise found it to be unlocked. With out waiting for anyone he pushed the door opened and entered. There wasn't much to the room, the only thing of note was a huge desk at the end of the room and the man behind it looking out of the window.

"Took you long enough, I was starting to worry that no one was going to show up." He turned to face the players sporting a cheeky grin.

1719009-young_justice_01x09_bereft_25.jpg

"Is this the part where you cuff me and send me to jail?"​

Felix casually shot a good bit of guards in the head with his pistol.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Yun Lee @Kaykay

tumblr_inline_nl2he0LsjU1sv22sw.png

"Tch. Guess I'll catch up with you guys later, then." Harper replied, sounding a bit annoyed towards those who decided not to help her. Though, she didn't have time to argue with them, as the longer she spent here, the more likely it was that Roulette would get away.

Eventually, Harper reached the latter by breaking out into a full sprint and following simply following the blood trail. Making her way up the latter, Harper seemed pretty peeved, to say the least.

tumblr_inline_nl2h9tNiGj1sv22sw.png

"I'm coming for you, you heartless bitch."

Making their way up the ladder they soon found themselves at the top in a little shack. Pushing the door opened they saw Roulette heading towards a waiting helicopter. It appeared that they had made their way all the way to the roof of the prison. She wasn't far enough yet for them to stop her from leaving.

"Then follow me back to the elevators, the telepath is our final stepping stone." With that Aquawoman, Dante and however else had decided to join headed to the elevators.

dante_dmc4_by_cute_winry.png

"Following." Dante exclaimed, planting his sword onto his right shoulder and walking alongside Aquawoman as they walked towards the Elevator.

@Jeremi

Last edited:

@Widowmaker

With that the final vestige of opposition had been quelled as the group made their way to the door of the Warren's office. As they got ready to enter a ding signified the arrival of the elevator. Expecting a fight they instead only found Aquawoman and Dante arrive. "I see you have done the work for us."

"Yes, well, time was of the essence and all that." Bruce walked over to the door and to his surprise found it to be unlocked. With out waiting for anyone he pushed the door opened and entered. There wasn't much to the room, the only thing of note was a huge desk at the end of the room and the man behind it looking out of the window.

"Took you long enough, I was starting to worry that no one was going to show up." He turned to face the players sporting a cheeky grin.

Making their way up the ladder they soon found themselves at the top in a little shack. Pushing the door opened they saw Roulette heading towards a waiting helicopter. It appeared that they had made their way all the way to the roof of the prison. She wasn't far enough yet for them to stop her from leaving.
"Nope. This is actually the part where I kill you and use your skull as a festive holiday drinking glass. I'll even paint a Christmas tree on it." Felix replied to the man before cocking his pistol and taking aim at his brain. Without hesitation, Felix pulled the trigger, aiming to shoot right through said brain.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @Ver @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Kaykay

tumblr_inline_nl2hbqY8X31sv22sw.png

"There you are..." Harper muttered as Roulette's figure came into view. Remaining silent for now, Harper's attempted to sneak up behind Roulette. Once close enough, Harper attempted to tackle her to the ground!

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @dark

@Widowmaker

It would appear as if the enemy was now in plain sight. Jotaro sighed with some relief that the group was able to find the target so quickly, and without anyone messing up to a major degree. With SeeU's statement, Jotaro shoved past her and the rest of the group. He slowly approached the telepath with his usual fearless stride.

He'd stop and point a finger at the telepath.

View attachment 1929

"Not before you get an ass-beating from yours truly."

He stood before the telepath with a stony expression, anticipating a retaliatory attack in response to his confrontation. Jotaro had no tricks up his sleeve, however; he stood his ground and was going to give this dumbass his judgement if he doesn't do anything to save himself. Star Platinum appeared with a fizzle of stardust, floating next to Jotaro in an incandescent golden aura.

And then. . .
"Nope. This is actually the part where I kill you and use your skull as a festive holiday drinking glass. I'll even paint a Christmas tree on it." Felix replied to the man before cocking his pistol and taking aim at his brain. Without hesitation, Felix pulled the trigger, aiming to shoot right through said brain.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @Ver @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Kaykay

"There you are..." Harper muttered as Roulette's figure came into view. Remaining silent for now, Harper's attempted to sneak up behind Roulette. Once close enough, Harper attempted to tackle her to the ground!

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @dark

"Dodge."

Felix, predictable as ever, took the first shot. As if knowing that Felix was going to fire without even looking, Jotaro casually tilted his head to the side to allow the bullet to hit it's mark. Of course, knowing this type of deal, there was a significant chance that a simple bullet wasn't going to do anything to the telepath.

It's still shitty equipment.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @Ver @Lucky @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Kaykay

"But, you're already in jail. Arresting you would make no sense." SeeU shook her head, sarcasm still totally lost on her. "No, we would like you to stop controlling the giants, please!" She paused. That could be stronger. "...Pretty please!"

@Jeremi @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Takumi @Lucky

"Well since you asked so nicely...hold that thought."

It would appear as if the enemy was now in plain sight. Jotaro sighed with some relief that the group was able to find the target so quickly, and without anyone messing up to a major degree. With SeeU's statement, Jotaro shoved past her and the rest of the group. He slowly approached the telepath with his usual fearless stride.

He'd stop and point a finger at the telepath.

View attachment 1929

"Not before you get an ass-beating from yours truly."

He stood before the telepath with a stony expression, anticipating a retaliatory attack in response to his confrontation. Jotaro had no tricks up his sleeve, however; he stood his ground and was going to give this dumbass his judgement if he doesn't do anything to save himself. Star Platinum appeared with a fizzle of stardust, floating next to Jotaro in an incandescent golden aura.

And then. . .

"Dodge."

Felix, predictable as ever, took the first shot. As if knowing that Felix was going to fire without even looking, Jotaro casually tilted his head to the side to allow the bullet to hit it's mark. Of course, knowing this type of deal, there was a significant chance that a simple bullet wasn't going to do anything to the telepath.

It's still shitty equipment.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @Ver @Lucky @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Kaykay

The man didn't even dodge and instead the bullet harmlessly went through the man's head like it was just air. "Your aim seemed to be a bit off." Suddenly the man had switched places now sitting down at the desk, or perhaps that's where he had been all along? "But that rude guy over there." He looked over to Felix who instinctively felt that he had to remove one of his grenades and the pin and hold it in place in his hand. "Also you," He now turned his focus to Jotaro. "Don't try your punching business. Please." The man chuckled and took a little whirl in his chair. "This is great! Bane's going to be so happy that you all fell into place like ducklings running after their mother!"

@Jeremi

Harper's sneaking was only met by machine gun fire from inside the helicopter and realizing that she had someone behind her Roulette picked up the pace and had managed to reach the helicopter, which was now starting to fly off. Roulette looked down at them with a big smirk on her face.

@Gummi Bunnies @dark

@Widowmaker

The man didn't even dodge and instead the bullet harmlessly went through the man's head like it was just air. "Your aim seemed to be a bit off." Suddenly the man had switched places now sitting down at the desk, or perhaps that's where he had been all along? "But that rude guy over there." He looked over to Felix who instinctively felt that he had to remove one of his grenades and the pin and hold it in place in his hand. "Also you," He now turned his focus to Jotaro. "Don't try your punching business. Please." The man chuckled and took a little whirl in his chair. "This is great! Bane's going to be so happy that you all fell into place like ducklings running after their mother!"

Harper's sneaking was only met by machine gun fire from inside the helicopter and realizing that she had someone behind her Roulette picked up the pace and had managed to reach the helicopter, which was now starting to fly off. Roulette looked down at them with a big smirk on her face.

@Gummi Bunnies @dark

"Surprise!"

From behind Psimon came a familiar-looking figure - Feedback. The emblem on the chest made it obvious who it was. His antannae and tail were linked to Psimon's head. While the antannae attempted to drain Psimon of any energy source, since he assumed he was at least part machine, the tail unleashed a different type of energy that caused surges through the same head, creating a headache of sorts.

SwyASUS.jpg

"Best not to get ahead of yourself, brainiac! Aha! Nailed that one down."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker@Atomic Knight @Ver @Lucky@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

@Gummi Bunnies @dark
"No way she's getting away!" Harper shouted. Managing to narrowly avoid the fire, the punk ran up to the helicopter before it was too far off the ground, attempting to either grab Roulette's leg, or at least the helicopter itself.

@Jeremi

"The fuck?!" Felix shouted upon realizing he was suddenly holding an unpinned grenade. Luckily, the mercenary managed to regain control of his body just in time to throw the grenade it the room, the resulting explosion hopefully not attracting any unwanted attention.

The mercenary would have responded further, however he quickly noticed Ben slink up behind the telepath, to which Felix only remained silent, hoping that whatever attack he had planned would work. Once his attack was initiated, Felix couldn't help but cringe at the pun.

"That pun was fucking awful." Felix replied dryly.

@Crow @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Ver @Kaykay @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Takumi

"Surprise!"

From behind Psimon came a familiar-looking figure - Feedback. The emblem on the chest made it obvious who it was. His antannae and tail were linked to Psimon's head. While the antannae attempted to drain Psimon of any energy source, since he assumed he was at least part machine, the tail unleashed a different type of energy that caused surges through the same head, creating a headache of sorts.

SwyASUS.jpg

"Best not to get ahead of yourself, brainiac! Aha! Nailed that one down."​

"Brainiac's the other guy, you can call me Psimon," He responded as Ben seemed to attack just a few inches to the left, leaving Psimon free of any attacks coming his way. The ensuing explosion from the grenade that Felix tossed took off a good chunk of the left wall as it exploded sending debris flying all over the room. Psimon however seemed unscathed having deflected the debris with his powers. "Bane told me to keep you guys occupied for as long as I wanted, so I think we'll be here for quite some time." Ben felt himself be lifted into the air and flung backwards in the room hitting Aquawoman as he did so sending them both crashing into the wall. "Psimon says, you're too close." From the outside the fresh hole in the wall there was a huge eye looking in. It was the colossus they had seen at the start of their journey. "You'd think that these monsters would be hard to control, but they're as mindless like you."

"No way she's getting away!" Harper shouted. Managing to narrowly avoid the fire, the punk ran up to the helicopter before it was too far off the ground, attempting to either grab Roulette's leg, or at least the helicopter itself.

@Jeremi

"The fuck?!" Felix shouted upon realizing he was suddenly holding an unpinned grenade. Luckily, the mercenary managed to regain control of his body just in time to throw the grenade it the room, the resulting explosion hopefully not attracting any unwanted attention.

The mercenary would have responded further, however he quickly noticed Ben slink up behind the telepath, to which Felix only remained silent, hoping that whatever attack he had planned would work. Once his attack was initiated, Felix couldn't help but cringe at the pun.

"That pun was fucking awful." Felix replied dryly.

@Crow @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Ver @Kaykay @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Takumi

Harper managed to grab the landing gear of the helicopter and as she did she was met by a cocked pistol aimed at her head courtesy of Roulette and two of her goons. "Really? Is this the hill you are going to die on? I'll see you around...Bluebird was it? Don't call me, I'll call you." All three pulled their triggers and fired at Harper whose only hope seemed to be to drop off from the helicopter before it went over the ocean or too high up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back