Status
Not open for further replies.
SeeU needed a moment to process Jotaro suddenly being there, which was the amount of time it took for her to register she had fallen to the floor upon bumping into such a large guy. Confusion soon turned to misery, however, as he was upset with her...even calling her a pain in the ass. Oh no...he hated her. She had done so bad. They were all so upset with her she should have known-

Wait.

What?

Why was he smiling? Why was he letting her lead the charge? This...what? As she tried to process this, Soujirou's comments and Miss Blue's attack went totally over her pretty little head. But it was okay, as soon her attention was drawn to the big red button up on the panel. Well...since this was her idea, it was only right to push it, right? And who knows? Maybe that would make up for killing Mister Majima...

So, without further ado...SeeU smashed that mf button, yo.

@Jeremi

With a press of the button they could see the doors to the prison cells starting to open and the ones that were occupied emptied quickly as the prisoners poured out. "I believe that we no longer can keep a low profile." Bruce looked over the chaos they had caused. "Perhaps the time for subterfuge is over."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Lucky

"What the hell... Something doesn't add up... How are you all alive?" Dante was quite surprised to see the former allies back in shape but it didn't add up. How were they alive?

"Wait a minute. I'm not suffering more from the gas right? This isn't some kind of illusion?"

@Gummi Bunnies @dark @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Crow @Minerva @Lucky

Aquawoman heard the others voicing their disbelief but even so went to rip off the cell doors of their hinges. "If they are fake then we deal with it after. Living or dead I will set you free."

The blast knocked the guard through the door he had entered just a few seconds ago knocking him out and the door off its hinges. As the group made their way to the control room they could see a number of monitors going through the entire prison. The could even see the other team on one of them before it switched. The dash itself looked rather complicated with a lot of buttons and switches sprawled over, but it was quite clear that the big red button with unlock written on top of it was what they were looking for. "Who wants to have the honors?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Lucky

"Very well, the C-wing it is." Aquawoman said her steps picking up as they got closer to the door as they were in front of it they spotted a small sloping walkway going down. "Probably another way to the infirmary," Aquawoman replied off hand as she reached for the door only to find it locked. A sigh of annoyance later she had ripped the door off its hinges and tossed it behind her and the group. "I have grown tired of stealth, if someone heard that then they are more than welcome to meet me in battle."

However as they stepped in they found no guards, but they spotted familiar faces. "Bluebird, Goro, Connor!" Aquawoman was utterly stunned as she spotted their supposedly dead comrades inside the prison cells. "How can this be? We saw all of you die!"

tumblr_inline_oxgq6hcwm11v1drab_100.jpg

❝ Huh? Y'all soundin' like ya saw a ghost... ❞ It took a moment for Majima to realize that this was the same type of reaction he had when he realized that Harper and John were alive and stuck in here with him. ... at least it was a good thing to see some more familiar faces.

❝ Well, I oughta guess that it takes more than that to bring me down, but er... some help outta here would be real nice. Already got too much time in prison cells to be holed up here any longer. ❞ Couldn't exactly blame them for thinking that some illusion play was at work, considering that he must've died back there and that he saw the other two die as well. The yakuza stretched a bit, his hand brushing over the strange collar around his neck. Oh right, he still had that on. That was also a problem.

@Widowmaker @dark @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Crow @Minerva @Lucky

❝ Huh? Y'all soundin' like ya saw a ghost... ❞ It took a moment for Majima to realize that this was the same type of reaction he had when he realized that Harper and John were alive and stuck in here with him. ... at least it was a good thing to see some more familiar faces.

❝ Well, I oughta guess that it takes more than that to bring me down, but er... some help outta here would be real nice. Already got too much time in prison cells to be holed up here any longer. ❞ Couldn't exactly blame them for thinking that some illusion play was at work, considering that he must've died back there and that he saw the other two die as well. The yakuza stretched a bit, his hand brushing over the strange collar around his neck. Oh right, he still had that on. That was also a problem.

"You can say that again... We ran into one of Bruces and Aquawoman's enemies: Scarecrow or whatever his name was. Made us all have hallucinations with some kind of fear gas or something. So yeah. Seeing a ghost is kinda normal at this point." Dante exclaimed, giving off a laugh at the end.

"Good to see you lot again. I have a feeling you lot were kept alive for a reason though, so don't be surprised if we end up partially interrogating you haha. Just comes with the job."

@dark @thatguyinthestore @Lucky @Crow @Jeremi @Minerva

With a press of the button they could see the doors to the prison cells starting to open and the ones that were occupied emptied quickly as the prisoners poured out. "I believe that we no longer can keep a low profile." Bruce looked over the chaos they had caused. "Perhaps the time for subterfuge is over."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Lucky

Aquawoman heard the others voicing their disbelief but even so went to rip off the cell doors of their hinges. "If they are fake then we deal with it after. Living or dead I will set you free."

It was a surprise to no one that releasing the prisoners would result in a drop of concealment. Jotaro never considered himself a very stealthy person, anyway. As SeeU smashed the button, Jotaro gave the whole group a look before turning to Bruce. "Then we need to find the telepath before he escapes. Check the monitors to see if we can find him on camera."

As the sounds of chaos grew behind Jotaro, he'd simply sigh and turn to look down the hallway, expecting a flood of guards or something worse to emerge at any second. A golden aura consumed the air immediately around Jotaro, and a flash of stardust brought on the appearance of Star Platinum from thin air. The musclebound ghost hung in the air behind Jotaro, raising it's fists as if it was about to plow down a wall. It's facial expression contrasted bizarrely with Jotaro's - a wicked, rage-fueled grimace floating near Jotaro's usual stoic visage.

Jotaro, on the other hand, calmly walked down the hallway, his hands dug in his pockets and his stride unbroken - fueled by confidence, pride, and a strong need to punch someone.

View attachment 1917

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Lucky

"What the hell... Something doesn't add up... How are you all alive?" Dante was quite surprised to see the former allies back in shape but it didn't add up. How were they alive?

"Wait a minute. I'm not suffering more from the gas right? This isn't some kind of illusion?"

View attachment 1918

@Widowmaker @dark @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Crow @Minerva @Lucky

John was still a bit shocked but annoyed. He didn't like sitting around if he could help it.

The man pushed himself off the ground "Honestly I'm not surprised if you guys end up doing so."

The man looked annoyed that he still had the collar on his neck. Seemingly any attempt at trying to disable it might end in trouble so he won't touch it.

John frowned, a little more than annoyed "Listen, Some deranged woman named Roulette threw some sort of underground fighting tournament forcing us to face each other. That's where we went. But honestly here, I'm not surprised anymore."

View attachment 1918

@dark @thatguyinthestore @Lucky @Crow @Jeremi @Minerva

"Very well, the C-wing it is." Aquawoman said her steps picking up as they got closer to the door as they were in front of it they spotted a small sloping walkway going down. "Probably another way to the infirmary," Aquawoman replied off hand as she reached for the door only to find it locked. A sigh of annoyance later she had ripped the door off its hinges and tossed it behind her and the group. "I have grown tired of stealth, if someone heard that then they are more than welcome to meet me in battle."

However as they stepped in they found no guards, but they spotted familiar faces. "Bluebird, Goro, Connor!" Aquawoman was utterly stunned as she spotted their supposedly dead comrades inside the prison cells. "How can this be? We saw all of you die!"

Ann was, well, startled to see the formerly dead members. Something didn't seem right.
"We should be careful. What if they're Cognitions?" she said. She prepared to turn into Panther.

Y6zYDYP.jpg

"It's good to see a few familiar faces," Arctiguana says in his chilly; windy voice, then turns to Harper, "SeeU's all good, bird lady."

Arctiguana then realises something as his face saddened.

"There's supposed to be another lizard - this one with a whole bunch of eyes - and his smaller human friend. Were they ever here?"

It was a surprise to no one that releasing the prisoners would result in a drop of concealment. Jotaro never considered himself a very stealthy person, anyway. As SeeU smashed the button, Jotaro gave the whole group a look before turning to Bruce. "Then we need to find the telepath before he escapes. Check the monitors to see if we can find him on camera."

As the sounds of chaos grew behind Jotaro, he'd simply sigh and turn to look down the hallway, expecting a flood of guards or something worse to emerge at any second. A golden aura consumed the air immediately around Jotaro, and a flash of stardust brought on the appearance of Star Platinum from thin air. The musclebound ghost hung in the air behind Jotaro, raising it's fists as if it was about to plow down a wall. It's facial expression contrasted bizarrely with Jotaro's - a wicked, rage-fueled grimace floating near Jotaro's usual stoic visage.

Jotaro, on the other hand, calmly walked down the hallway, his hands dug in his pockets and his stride unbroken - fueled by confidence, pride, and a strong need to punch someone.

View attachment 1917

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Lucky

"I don't think the entire prison has been alerted to our presence just y-" Bruce didn't have time to finish his sentence as alarms started to blare around the complex. "Well now they have." Using the camera's he tried his best to see where if any place the telepath could be hiding. "There!" Bruce finally said pointing towards the monitor that said Warden's office in the lower right corner. "I'd bet Wayne Enterprises on that's where we'll find our mystery telepath." The door seemed to be heavily guarded, not even budging as the sirens started to blare. "Looks like we're going to the 5th floor."

@Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Lucky

View attachment 1918

John was still a bit shocked but annoyed. He didn't like sitting around if he could help it.

The man pushed himself off the ground "Honestly I'm not surprised if you guys end up doing so."

The man looked annoyed that he still had the collar on his neck. Seemingly any attempt at trying to disable it might end in trouble so he won't touch it.

John frowned, a little more than annoyed "Listen, Some deranged woman named Roulette threw some sort of underground fighting tournament forcing us to face each other. That's where we went. But honestly here, I'm not surprised anymore."

View attachment 1918

"Deranged? Please, you wound me."
Behind them the group found their exit blocked with Roulette and a good number of guards behind her. "Don't do anything stupid darlings, you still have the collars." She pulled out her remote and showed it to the group. "And I still have the remote. So unless you want to clean brain matter off your clothes you'll play nice."

It was at the same time that the alarms started to blare. "Prisoners are getting free! Both the A and B-wing on the first floor are loose!" One of the guards shouted to Roulette who didn't seem to care much.

"So? I've still got my priced cows over here, and they are going to be super nice aren't you?"

@dark @thatguyinthestore @Lucky @Crow @Jeremi @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies
https://www.storytellerscircle.com/members/2449/

tumblr_inline_oxxxngUDAE1v1drab_100.jpg

❝ Well, if you don't think I'm the real deal, feel free to fight the hell outta me! Been real fuckin' bored just sittin' 'round. ❞ Majima was still pretty enthusiastic on fighting, considering their possible situation at the moment. Other than that...

❝ Oh right, there was that problem. Don't know if that Roulette lady's gonna pop up... ❞ The Mad Dog probably made a coincidentally timed comment, and it proved to be real bad timing too.

tumblr_inline_oxmptlZzoh1v1drab_100.jpg

❝ Speak of the devil, you're the lady Roulette, huh? ❞ Well, this was going to suck unless opportunities came up. ❝ So the hell you mean with playin' nice? I'm not like some obedient dog doin' stupid tricks for ya! Unless you got bite behind that bark... ❞

@dark @thatguyinthestore @Lucky @Crow @Jeremi @Minerva @Widowmaker

tumblr_inline_oxxxngUDAE1v1drab_100.jpg

❝ Well, if you don't think I'm the real deal, feel free to fight the hell outta me! Been real fuckin' bored just sittin' 'round. ❞ Majima was still pretty enthusiastic on fighting, considering their possible situation at the moment. Other than that...

❝ Oh right, there was that problem. Don't know if that Roulette lady's gonna pop up... ❞ The Mad Dog probably made a coincidentally timed comment, and it proved to be real bad timing too.

tumblr_inline_oxmptlZzoh1v1drab_100.jpg

❝ Speak of the devil, you're the lady Roulette, huh? ❞ Well, this was going to suck unless opportunities came up. ❝ So the hell you mean with playin' nice? I'm not like some obedient dog doin' stupid tricks for ya! Unless you got bite behind that bark... ❞

@dark @thatguyinthestore @Lucky @Crow @Jeremi @Minerva @Widowmaker

With a press of a button Goro felt a powerful electric shock course through his entire body. "Powerful enough bite for you?" She let go of the button and smirked at the group.

With a press of a button Goro felt a powerful electric shock course through his entire body. "Powerful enough bite for you?" She let go of the button and smirked at the group.

"You know, if this were under different circumstances, I'd actually be one to get to know ya, but seeing as now is totally different from that, I'm going to have to retort." Dante exclaimed. "Trickster Style." He said as he now had increased dodging capabilities. He also brought out his twin pistols; Ebony and Ivory.

latest

"Alright then. Shall we dance? I think you'll find I like the "Dodging and Shooting" style of dancing. Wouldn't you agree?" He smirked, turning towards the group. "Unless anyone has any objections, I'll handle this woman. You lot go and complete the mission."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @dark

SeeU was ready to go. "Let's finish this and get those giants out of Gotham! To the fifth floor-er, wait. Maybe we should find the others and let them know? Those are a lot of guards, after all..." SeeU looked to the monitors to see where the other group was and what they were up to.

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Lucky

No way he was going to tough that electrical shock out, collapsing onto the ground but managing to sit up regardless. Unlike being all pissy about it, Majima only gave out a tired chuckle more so towards himself.

tumblr_inline_oxzqbsHZ271v1drab_100.jpg

❝ ... man I got to... thank old man Shimano when I can... gettin' me used to pain and shit... ❞ Maybe that one year in the "hole" way back was paying off, but either way, Majima figured that getting too much of that was gonna be bad.

❝ Uh huh... well, I ain't dead yet. ❞ He had no idea what kind of mission the rest of the group was up to, considering that he and a few others were out of commission for a good long time. Though, maybe this wasn't the time to ask about it.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Lucky @Widowmaker @dark

"You know, if this were under different circumstances, I'd actually be one to get to know ya, but seeing as now is totally different from that, I'm going to have to retort." Dante exclaimed. "Trickster Style." He said as he now had increased dodging capabilities. He also brought out his twin pistols; Ebony and Ivory.

latest

"Alright then. Shall we dance? I think you'll find I like the "Dodging and Shooting" style of dancing. Wouldn't you agree?" He smirked, turning towards the group. "Unless anyone has any objections, I'll handle this woman. You lot go and complete the mission."

"Sorry to disappoint, but no one's leaving because again."
She waved the control around. "Or heads go kaboom, and we don't want that do we?"

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @dark

SeeU was ready to go. "Let's finish this and get those giants out of Gotham! To the fifth floor-er, wait. Maybe we should find the others and let them know? Those are a lot of guards, after all..." SeeU looked to the monitors to see where the other group was and what they were up to.

After a quick look on the monitors SeeU spotted on the third floor cameras a bunch of guards in a corridor leading to what the camera said was the C-wing.

"Sorry to disappoint, but no one's leaving because again." She waved the control around. "Or heads go kaboom, and we don't want that do we?"

"Sigh... Doing this the hard way aren't we? Sigh. Great." Dante sighed before taking aim and firing at her arm, aiming to remove the controller from her possession without accidentally destroying it.

@Jeremi

Harper had actually been asleep when literal hell broke loose. In fact, she didn't awake until Roulette showing up, to which Harper's eyes quickly fluttered open, only to close again as she lazily rubbed her eyes with her index finger and thumb.

"...Fuck. I just did your damn fight! I'm not doing another o--" Harper stopped mid sentence to see her cell door ripped off the hinges and a few familiar faces standing with them.

tumblr_inline_nl2h6sIpVl1sv22sw.png

"Holy shit!!" She asked before clearing her throat and crossing her arms, shifting more of her weight to her right foot as she cocked her hip to the side, trying to play off her sudden surprised outburst. "About time you guys showed up..." She said in a calmer, almost embarrassed tone before turning to face Roulette.

"Heh, you're fucked now, ya psycho bitch! Even with these collars, our crew is gonna kick your scrawny ass!" Harper cheered with just the right amount of sass and excitement, though she didn't throw any punches out of fear that her head would go boom.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @dark @Minerva @C-Wing​
"Uh-oh...everyone? I think they need our help in the C-Wing. The rest of our group, I mean." No more prisoners to aid...right? "Should we help before we go to the fifth floor?"

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay@thatguyinthestore @Lucky
felix___red_vs_blue_by_iceey23-d6rxtro.png

"Why the hell would we waste time on their asses when we could be fucking going to that telepath as we speak?" Felix asked SeeU, gesturing towards the way they should be going with his hand for extra emphasis.

"They can handle themselves. Let's just go to the damn Warden's Office and end this shit." Felix said bluntly, hoping SeeU wouldn't try and play hero like she did with the cells.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Lucky @A-Wing​

"Uh-oh...everyone? I think they need our help in the C-Wing. The rest of our group, I mean." No more prisoners to aid...right? "Should we help before we go to the fifth floor?"

"Have confidence in them. If we go to their side, that beats the point of splitting into teams in the first place. Trust them to take down the hordes of small fry, and we will eliminate the telepath. Mere guards pose no threat to us, after all."

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Lucky

"Deranged? Please, you wound me." Behind them the group found their exit blocked with Roulette and a good number of guards behind her. "Don't do anything stupid darlings, you still have the collars." She pulled out her remote and showed it to the group. "And I still have the remote. So unless you want to clean brain matter off your clothes you'll play nice."

It was at the same time that the alarms started to blare. "Prisoners are getting free! Both the A and B-wing on the first floor are loose!" One of the guards shouted to Roulette who didn't seem to care much.

"So? I've still got my priced cows over here, and they are going to be super nice aren't you?"

"Sigh... Doing this the hard way aren't we? Sigh. Great." Dante sighed before taking aim and firing at her arm, aiming to remove the controller from her possession without accidentally destroying it.

@Jeremi
Harper had actually been asleep when literal hell broke loose. In fact, she didn't awake until Roulette showing up, to which Harper's eyes quickly fluttered open, only to close again as she lazily rubbed her eyes with her index finger and thumb.

"...Fuck. I just did your damn fight! I'm not doing another o--" Harper stopped mid sentence to see her cell door ripped off the hinges and a few familiar faces standing with them.

tumblr_inline_nl2h6sIpVl1sv22sw.png

"Holy shit!!" She asked before clearing her throat and crossing her arms, shifting more of her weight to her right foot as she cocked her hip to the side, trying to play off her sudden surprised outburst. "About time you guys showed up..." She said in a calmer, almost embarrassed tone before turning to face Roulette.

"Heh, you're fucked now, ya psycho bitch! Even with these collars, our crew is gonna kick your scrawny ass!" Harper cheered with just the right amount of sass and excitement, though she didn't throw any punches out of fear that her head would go boom.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @dark @Minerva @C-Wing​

felix___red_vs_blue_by_iceey23-d6rxtro.png

"Why the hell would we waste time on their asses when we could be fucking going to that telepath as we speak?" Felix asked SeeU, gesturing towards the way they should be going with his hand for extra emphasis.

"They can handle themselves. Let's just go to the damn Warden's Office and end this shit." Felix said bluntly, hoping SeeU wouldn't try and play hero like she did with the cells.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Lucky @A-Wing​

eUzxjxS.jpg

"Man, this would be so much easier with Upgrade," Arctiguana adds as he released a chilly blast of wind that started to freeze Roulette starting with her hands.

"I suppose revenge isn't the only dish best served cold," Arctiguana jokes.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @dark @thatguyinthestore @Minerva @C-Wing​

"We should, come on!" Before they could get far though a bunch of guards swarmed in from the door that they had originally entered and opened fire on them and any fleeing prisoners.

@Jeremi

Roulette realized what Dante was planning and was ready to press the button, but the bullet was faster and pierced her hand making her drop the remote in an ocean of guard boots. She seethed with rage as she clutched her hand. "Fine! Murder them!" Roulette disappeared into the guards as they took aim and opened fire. Aquawoman got in the front to shield the others as best she could as they took cover.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @dark @Minerva @C-Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back