Status
Not open for further replies.
Deciding to stick with her newfound friend for now, SeeU followed Felix down the left path. "Come on Mister Felix, let's hurry!" She whispered, taking the chance to sneak past the guard and into the door while she could.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @LeftPath​

They narrowly made their way into the door as the guard looked down. On the other side of the door they found two signs. One said A wing and pointed to the left and the other said B wing and pointed to the right. There didn't seem to be any guards around at least for now.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Lucky @Left path

latest

"Tell me something, has Bane dealt with anything... Supernatural, before now? Like, Demonic level of Supernatural? Because when I used one of the strongest Devil Weapons against that door and nothing dented it? That's VERY suspicious..." Dante exclaimed, keeping on the serious theme. "If Bane has materials that resist the power of Hell, that is a very bad thing. Who knows what else Demonic he could have if that's the case."

@Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Right Path​

"There is no telling what Bane has access to. He brought us here and those Colossi. Getting his hand on items that resist supernatural weapons would not surprise me."
As she finished speaking the elevator signaled its arrival with a ding as the door slid open. Unluckily for the group there seemed to have been two guards with assault rifles riding down. They had not noticed the trespasser yet however and could possibly be brought down before any alarms could be tripped.

@Lucky @Widowmaker @Minerva @Right Path

Bruce nodded and off they went through the door. "Good luck, stay safe." Aquawoman nodded and both teams went down their respective paths.

The group heading left soon found themselves at a flight of stairs heading upwards. Looking up they could see the stairs going on pretty far. They could hear some chatter above them, no doubt from patrolling guardsmen.

@thatguyinthestore @Left group

The right group lead by Aquawoman on the other hand found as they turned another split in the corridor with one path leading to an elevator and the other leading to a door with a large caution sign slapped over it. "What do you suggest we should investigate first?" Aquawoman asked the group.

@Minerva @Widowmaker @Right group
"I'd say the elevator. It's just me, but sometimes I think the simplest entrances are the ones they don't expect." Dante suggested with a shrug. "Hey... Aquawoman. Do you mind if I ask you something? It's kinda important." He exclaimed with a serious expression on his face.

@Jeremi
"
"Very well, what is it that you want to know?" She responded. "Perhaps make it quick though, we have no clue what might be waiting for us."

Aquawoman went up to the elevator and pushed the down button. "Perhaps waiting on its arrival will give us the idea of what to do next."

@Widowmaker @Minerva @Lucky @Right path

Making their way quietly up the stairs they heard someone above them. "Clear." Sounded like a guard was making their rounds and reporting in on their radio. The guard hadn't seen them yet so the group had the opportunity to slink into the door that they could see past the next flight of stairs.

@thatguyinthestore @left path

latest

"Tell me something, has Bane dealt with anything... Supernatural, before now? Like, Demonic level of Supernatural? Because when I used one of the strongest Devil Weapons against that door and nothing dented it? That's VERY suspicious..." Dante exclaimed, keeping on the serious theme. "If Bane has materials that resist the power of Hell, that is a very bad thing. Who knows what else Demonic he could have if that's the case."

@Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Right Path​

They narrowly made their way into the door as the guard looked down. On the other side of the door they found two signs. One said A wing and pointed to the left and the other said B wing and pointed to the right. There didn't seem to be any guards around at least for now.

"There is no telling what Bane has access to. He brought us here and those Colossi. Getting his hand on items that resist supernatural weapons would not surprise me."
As she finished speaking the elevator signaled its arrival with a ding as the door slid open. Unluckily for the group there seemed to have been two guards with assault rifles riding down. They had not noticed the trespasser yet however and could possibly be brought down before any alarms could be tripped.

tumblr_op3kqtsJud1w0hrkno1_250.png

"Well, we'll never know if we don't try. I'm personally for the elevator as well because it seems safest, but if that doesn't work, we can always take the caution door." Then, the door opened, and two guards stepped out. Ann proceeded to sneak up behind one and attempt to take them out.

@Lucky @Widowmaker @Right Path

qIGVwbY.png

"I'll take the right path this time." Dante said, beginning to head down the right path. "Who's with me?"

@Jeremi @Others​
Ann volunteered to take the right path. She would prepare to turn into {anther at any time if something occured.

@Widowmaker @Right Path

"

tumblr_op3kqtsJud1w0hrkno1_250.png

"Well, we'll never know if we don't try. I'm personally for the elevator as well because it seems safest, but if that doesn't work, we can always take the caution door." Then, the door opened, and two guards stepped out. Ann proceeded to sneak up behind one and attempt to take them out.

@Lucky @Widowmaker @Right Path
Corey

Corey took the opportunity to slink to the door and looked at the options. A wing or B wing? He looked to see which way the others went. He would go the other way.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Left Path

Mason

Mason looked at the option and hoped the others could do something. He was literally powerless.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Minerva

Ben took the right Path with all else.

"The Frankenstein guy I got from Doctor Vicktor should be able to handle this," Ben says, dialing his Omnitrix to access a form. The form he assumed, however, looked nothing like a Frankenstein's Monster. Or a Modern-day Prometheus.

8ycUlMO.jpg

It was an iguana.

An iguana.

A very blue one, at that.

While Ann was dealing with one guard, Ben's iguana-like form released a chilly wind that froze the other guard.

tMk1KA4.jpg

"Cool, literally. Wait a second, I've never turned into this guy, yet he feels so familiar... oh, that's right, it's Arctiguana!"

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Minerva @Lucky @RightPath​

Ignoring SeeU, Felix decided to stick to the left side of things and headed toward the A Wing.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lucky @Left​

Seeing that they didn't have much of a clue about where to go, Bruce beckoned them to head to the A-wing area. A door was in their path and pushing it opened revealed a new area of cellblocks on the other side.

400px-Cellblockaholdingcells.jpg

Some of the cells seemed to have people in them but you weren't sure if these where people that Bane had put here or just people he had no interest in setting free. None had paid attention to the new group yet and the area seemed overall rather quiet. No guards in the area either, but Bruce spotted a security camera in the side of the ceiling where they walked in. Perhaps it was best to stick to the shadows or disable it to not set off an alarm.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Lucky @Left path

The guard that was attacked by Ben was frozen in place before he could act. While the other aimed and was ready to fire at Ann he was incapacitated by a swift punch from Aquawoman. "Well the elevator has arrived," She responded dusting off her hands. "Have we made a decision on what path to choose?"

@Lucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Minerva

The guard that was attacked by Ben was frozen in place before he could act. While the other aimed and was ready to fire at Ann he was incapacitated by a swift punch from Aquawoman. "Well the elevator has arrived," She responded dusting off her hands. "Have we made a decision on what path to choose?"

"I still think the Elevator plan, but I think they might know that the last people who used it are dead." Dante suggested, then thought hard about it. "Well, if it's here, then let's take it." He now kept a solid grip on his Rebellion Sword as he stepped into the Elevator.

@Lucky @Crow @Minerva @Jeremi

"I agree that the elevator is our best bet. Maybe two of us could use those guard uniforms as disguises and not have to worry. I mean, I would suggest myself and Dante, but I think either of you ladies or Ben could pull it off."

"Not a bad idea. If this is the plan, then I suggest staying behind us as the door opens in case there's company on the other side." Dante suggested, grabbing one of the two guard's outfits that matched him and put it on. "Huh. Actually fits me. These guards have good fashion sense."

@Jeremi @Minerva @Crow @Lucky

SeeU looked at the camera, trying to see if there was any area it couldn't film.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Lucky

The camera seemed to be moving back and forth to cover the entire path in front of it. "Perhaps with a boost one of us can unhook it?" Bruce responded.

Corey

Corey was camflouged and approached the camera to see how it was connected so he could disconnect it.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Mason

"I agree that the elevator is our best bet. Maybe two of us could use those guard uniforms as disguises and not have to worry. I mean, I would suggest myself and Dante, but I think either of you ladies or Ben could pull it off."

@Widowmaker @Jeremi @Minerva @Crow

An larger cable seemed to be hooked directly into the wall next with. A good tug could probably unhook it.

"Not a bad idea. If this is the plan, then I suggest staying behind us as the door opens in case there's company on the other side." Dante suggested, grabbing one of the two guard's outfits that matched him and put it on. "Huh. Actually fits me. These guards have good fashion sense."

@Jeremi @Minerva @Crow @Lucky

"Then I suggest you and Mason. I will look rather conspicuous with my trident."
As they where changing Aquawoman went into the elevator. It seemed like this particular elevator could reach up to the 5th floor. "It appears it is as we surmised and that we are in the basis. What floor would you all suggest we try our luck on?"

@Crow @Minerva @Widowmaker @Lucky

Corey

Corey saw that it was hooked to the wall and he gave it a good hard tug with his super strength. He hoped that didn't trip any wires.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Jeremi

Mason

Mason nodded and stripped the other guard of his uniform and slide it on. Hopefully, this would fool the others for a long time and he looked over at them. " I say we should start with the second floor and work our way up." He wasn't sure why, but he felt that was a good idea to say the least bit. He smiled, hoping that the others would agree.

@Crow @Minerva @Widowmaker @Jeremi

Mason nodded and stripped the other guard of his uniform and slide it on. Hopefully, this would fool the others for a long time and he looked over at them. " I say we should start with the second floor and work our way up." He wasn't sure why, but he felt that was a good idea to say the least bit. He smiled, hoping that the others would agree.

"Better then going from the top and working down. Plus the elevator could be used at any point while we're here so starting bottom to top seems to be the better approach."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Minerva

Corey

Corey saw that it was hooked to the wall and he gave it a good hard tug with his super strength. He hoped that didn't trip any wires.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Jeremi

Mason

@Crow @Minerva @Widowmaker @Jeremi

With the power cut the camera fell silent. "One less thing to worry about." Bruce responded. "Come on let's try to navigate this place." As they continued on one of the cellmates looked up and spotted them.

Running to the bars he'd try to get their attention. "H-Hey! Who are you guys? You're not with Bane are you?" He was a big burly bald man with a huge beard. "You got to get me out of here man...Please."

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Lucky

"Very well, second floor it is then."
She pressed the button and the elevator doors closed. When they opened again they found themselves at another hallway with a sign on the wall that said infirmary. "I would seem we find ourselves where the prison treat their wounded." Stepping out of the elevator the group saw a welcoming area and double doors leading further into the infirmary.

@Crow @Minerva @Widowmaker

"Very well, second floor it is then." She pressed the button and the elevator doors closed. When they opened again they found themselves at another hallway with a sign on the wall that said infirmary. "I would seem we find ourselves where the prison treat their wounded." Stepping out of the elevator the group saw a welcoming area and double doors leading further into the infirmary.

"Should we check it out? Maybe we could learn more about the place from whoever's being treated here." Dante suggested. "Then again, there could be guards around. Your call, Aquawoman."

@Crow @Minerva @Lucky @Jeremi

With the power cut the camera fell silent. "One less thing to worry about." Bruce responded. "Come on let's try to navigate this place." As they continued on one of the cellmates looked up and spotted them.

Running to the bars he'd try to get their attention. "H-Hey! Who are you guys? You're not with Bane are you?" He was a big burly bald man with a huge beard. "You got to get me out of here man...Please."

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Lucky

"Very well, second floor it is then."
She pressed the button and the elevator doors closed. When they opened again they found themselves at another hallway with a sign on the wall that said infirmary. "I would seem we find ourselves where the prison treat their wounded." Stepping out of the elevator the group saw a welcoming area and double doors leading further into the infirmary.

@Crow @Minerva @Widowmaker
SeeU immediately turned to the big man, naive robot that she was. "No! We want to stop Bane! Who are you, sir? Did Bane lock you up here?"

@Jeremi @Lucky @thatguyinthestore
Felix had remained quiet since they arrived in the A Wing. At first, he would have simply shot the camera, but it appeared that Corey had that covered, so instead Felix turned his attention to the bald guy locked in a cell.

"Yeah, sorry, but our little club is big enough as it is, and I don't think we're accepting new me--"

Aaaaaaaand SeeU went ahead and talked to the man anyways, to whichever Felix rolled his eyes. "You're wasting not just your time, but my time as well talking to that guy." Felix said to SeeU, gesturing to himself with his pistol when he started talking about himself.

"Just leave his ass in here to rot. Not like there's a damn key anywhere anyways." Felix remarked sarcastically.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lucky

"Everyone can help! That giant killed a lot of our group, remember? We need all the help we can get!" SeeU turned to the prisoner. "Sir, I can maybe break your cell door possibly, but if I do, you have to help us fight Bane, okay?" Maybe Felix would feel more comfortable if she made it super serious. So, she extended her hand to the man, pinky out. "Pinky promise, please!"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Lucky

@Lucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Minerva
"Then I suggest you and Mason. I will look rather conspicuous with my trident." As they where changing Aquawoman went into the elevator. It seemed like this particular elevator could reach up to the 5th floor. "It appears it is as we surmised and that we are in the basis. What floor would you all suggest we try our luck on?"

@Crow @Minerva @Widowmaker @Lucky
"Should we check it out? Maybe we could learn more about the place from whoever's being treated here." Dante suggested. "Then again, there could be guards around. Your call, Aquawoman."

Y6zYDYP.jpg

"I don't see any reason not to," Arctiguana speaks in his windy, chilly voice. "Bad guys always take the top floor, so I'd go as high as possible."

@Crow @Minerva @Lucky @Jeremi @Widowmaker

SeeU immediately turned to the big man, naive robot that she was. "No! We want to stop Bane! Who are you, sir? Did Bane lock you up here?"

@Jeremi @Lucky @thatguyinthestore

"I'm Paul. I work for the GCPD, Bane's goons captured me and I've been stuck in this prison cell ever since. I just want to get home to my wife and kids. If there's anything you can do then please help me!" The man was practically grovelling at SeeU's feet.

Bruce decided to look around. "Well like Felix says...we don't have a key."

"On the other side of the door following the path there's a guard and a control panel to all the cells in the block. You can help all of us!"

@Lucky @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

"I am not opposing it, but perhaps we should continue on? I do not wish to speak for everyone in the group though,"
Came Aquawoman's reply.

@Widowmaker

@Crow @Minerva @Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back