Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey Matter glares at Felix over that comment.

"You're lucky that I'm Grey Matter right now," he utters under his breath.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore
Felix would chuckle as he looked down at whatever monster of the week Ben had turned into this time.

"Oh, yeah, because I'm scared of some dumb kid with a fucking watch. You know kid, you're lucky that we're all trying to hunt down Bane, cause otherwise you'd have been dead before we even met Penguin, you annoying two-bit half-rate shit." Felix replied to Ben coldly.

@Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee

Mason

Mason paused and thought about what SeeU. " Magenta isn't a primary color, not at least when it comes to computers. To make Magenta, you need equal amounts of red and blue. Maybe we need to use both the red and blue keycard as this is a card reader, a mechanical system that reads color."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

"There are various colour systems used in the world. Light, for instance, has Red-Green-Blue as opposed to Red-Blue-Yellow that is observed in more physical objects. Though, how does that come into play?"

@Yun Lee @Lucky

Felix would chuckle as he looked down at whatever monster of the week Ben had turned into this time.

"Oh, yeah, because I'm scared of some dumb kid with a fucking watch. You know kid, you're lucky that we're all trying to hunt down Bane, cause otherwise you'd have been dead before we even met Penguin, you annoying two-bit half-rate shit." Felix replied to Ben coldly.

@Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee

"Are you certain that you wouldn't be the dead one?" Grey Matter questions, maintaining the glare.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Jeremi

If Felix had intended to hurt SeeU, it seemed he had done just that. She had a slight frown on her face as she watched him fight Ben. "Mister Felix...you have been pretty mean to a lot of people here. Saying swears, using mean names...it's not very nice. But...I know how to help."

In a flash, SeeU moved swiftly toward Felix and...

...hugged him?

"You just need friends! I can be your friend! Harper was my friend and that made me happy, so I can be your friend and make you happy! Oh, and I know we tried magenta already-but we didn't try cyan or yellow. I think all three have to be used!"

@thatguyinthestore @Crow @Lucky @Jeremi

Corey

Corey paused and remembered the construction site. There were some wires on the wall he had kept brushing across. Red and purpleish... possibly Magneta. " Does anyone remember seeing any wires on your path? I saw a red and a purple wire on our way here from the right along the construction site. Maybe the cards have to all go in a certain order, ending with Magneta. We got six colors, red, blue, yellow, magneta, cyan and green... I thin. Maybe they correspond to the wiring that were in the tunnels... if there were others. Did you see any wires?

@thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee

Last edited:
"This is why boys are so annoying. Always feeling the need to measure..." Aoko looked at SeeU, and then cleared her throat, "... their egos."

"In any case, let's simmer down now. Alright, boys? It'd be the best choice for... everyone," she continued. The redhead wasn't in the business of making implications that led people down annoying paths, so she decided to leave it there. For now, at least. Not that Aoko herself would even have to lift a finger if it came down to the nitty gritty; she trusted the others to put down the rabble-rousers if things got too heated.

... Not SeeU though, poor thing. More... Jotaro, Soujirou, and Manchester.

@thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Jeremi @Kaykay @Josh @Everyone

Last edited:
"There are various colour systems used in the world. Light, for instance, has Red-Green-Blue as opposed to Red-Blue-Yellow that is observed in more physical objects. Though, how does that come into play?"

@Yun Lee @Lucky

"Are you certain that you wouldn't be the dead one?" Grey Matter questions, maintaining the glare.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Jeremi
latest

"Oh ho, I'm sure, you ten year old prick. Sure, you may have those nifty alien forms, but I have something you don't have. And that little thing is called skill, kiddo. And I've got lots of it. And what do you have? A dinky little watch that turns you into dumb little al--"
If Felix had intended to hurt SeeU, it seemed he had done just that. She had a slight frown on her face as she watched him fight Ben. "Mister Felix...you have been pretty mean to a lot of people here. Saying swears, using mean names...it's not very nice. But...I know how to help."

In a flash, SeeU moved swiftly toward Felix and...

...hugged him?

"You just need friends! I can be your friend! Harper was my friend and that made me happy, so I can be your friend and make you happy! Oh, and I know we tried magenta already-but we didn't try cyan or yellow. I think all three have to be used!"

@thatguyinthestore @Crow @Lucky @Jeremi
Felix stared down at the vocaloid for a moment, unsure of how to react at first. He'd never been hugged before after all. Maybe... maybe she was right. Maybe Felix needed a friend. Maybe that's all he ever needed. Maybe he should try and change his ways for the better. This was a dawn of a new day for Felix, nay, Isaac Gates. He would create a better world. A safer, more---

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!"

Or not. Instead, Felix harshly shoved SeeU right off him. Sorry SeeU, but love doesn't win every war. : P
Aoko07.png

"This is why boys are so annoying. Always feeling the need to measure..." Aoko looked at SeeU, and then cleared her throat, "... their egos."

"In any case, let's simmer down now. Alright, boys? It'd be the best choice for... everyone," she continued. The redhead wasn't in the business of making implications that led people down annoying paths, so she decided to leave it there. For now, at least. Not that Aoko herself would even have to lift a finger if it came down to the nitty gritty; she trusted the others to put down the rabble-rousers if things got too heated.

... Not SeeU though, poor thing. More... Jotaro, Soujirou, and Manchester.

@thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Jeremi @Kaykay @Josh @Everyone
"Oh, fuck off, you fucking ginger." Felix said, despite Aoko not really being a ginger.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Jeremi

Corey

Corey paused and remembered the construction site. There were some wires on the wall he had kept brushing across. Red and purpleish... possibly Magneta. " Does anyone remember seeing any wires on your path? I saw a red and a purple wire on our way here from the right along the construction site. Maybe the cards have to all go in a certain order, ending with Magneta. We got six colors, red, blue, yellow, magneta, cyan and green... I thin. Maybe they correspond to the wiring that were in the tunnels... if there were others. Did you see any wires?

@thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee

grey-matter-ben-10-secret-of-the-omnitrix-42.jpg

"Magenta seems pretty purple to me, let's keep that in mind for now," Grey Matter adds, "or it could be Red with blue being purple. Also, regarding that, I recall seeing at the central path, from top to bottom, blue, yellow, green & red."

@Lucky
latest

"Oh ho, I'm sure, you ten year old prick. Sure, you may have those nifty alien forms, but I have something you don't have. And that little thing is called skill, kiddo. And I've got lots of it. And what do you have? A dinky little watch that turns you into dumb little al--"

Felix stared down at the vocaloid for a moment, unsure of how to react at first. He'd never been hugged before after all. Maybe... maybe she was right. Maybe Felix needed a friend. Maybe that's all he ever needed. Maybe he should try and change his ways for the better. This was a dawn of a new day for Felix, nay, Isaac Gates. He would create a better world. A safer, more---

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!"

Or not. Instead, Felix harshly shoved SeeU right off him. Sorry SeeU, but love doesn't win every war. : P

"Oh, fuck off, you fucking ginger." Felix said, despite Aoko not really being a ginger.

"Don't push it, Felix," Grey Matter says, his tiny fist connecting with his tiny palm, "or else you won't be as lucky as I said you were, even with a whole rabbit on your head."

"SeeU," Grey Matter runs towards SeeU, but due to his small size, he couldn't help her up. "Are you alright?"

@Ver @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Jeremi

latest

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!"

Bishamon, who had simply remained quiet while the groups reunited and such, moved to stand near SeeU after Felix shoved her. The god of war gave the mercenary a leveled look and spoke evenly and curtly.

tumblr_inline_nzoncu2fzu1r3leyb_100.png

"Ben is right, best not to push your luck." with that out of the way, she wouldn't spare Felix anymore time and instead placed a hand to SeeU's shoulder and help her up if she needed it. Bishamon doubted Felix would last long with the group if he kept butting heads with others, and there was no telling what would happen if he kept making so much noise either.

@Jeremi @Ver @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Everyone

grey-matter-ben-10-secret-of-the-omnitrix-42.jpg

"Magenta seems pretty purple to me, let's keep that in mind for now," Grey Matter adds, "or it could be Red with blue being purple. Also, regarding that, I recall seeing at the central path, from top to bottom, blue, yellow, green & red."

@Lucky

"Don't push it, Felix," Grey Matter says, his tiny fist connecting with his tiny palm, "or else you won't be as lucky as I said you were, even with a whole rabbit on your head."

"SeeU," Grey Matter runs towards SeeU, but due to his small size, he couldn't help her up. "Are you alright?"

@Ver @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Jeremi
"Heh." Felix chimed as he looked down at Ben. "You still don't get it, do you?" He asked, not giving Ben a chance to reply before continuing.

"I'm. Not. Afraid. Of. You. Your threats don't mean shit to me. I'm not gonna throw the first punch, but hey, go right ahead and attack me. Cause the second you do, I'll start firing bullets until I kill you. And when I fire bullets, that collosus thing will come running. Then we can all die together. Like one big happy family.

Your choice, kiddo."

@Jeremi @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Lucky

View attachment 1900

"Not bad."

Jotaro looked to Aoko and Soujirou, who swiftly took care of the guards before thought about approaching them. Star Platinum's limited range would've was complimented by the two of them, though. That was. . .comforting. It's rare when Jotaro can place his full confidence in another person. His line of thinking always works out in the end, but he expects other people to naturally follow his lead. What's more important is having the power to follow through if said allies don't get the message.

Something more to think about.

Jotaro followed the group to the meeting point. He didn't have the patience to be dealing with Ben's and Felix's tantrums, so he'd focus his attention on the keycards. The magenta one didn't do much. . .perhaps each card corresponds to a specific door? Unless there's some kind of alarm on the door, there's no reason not to find out through trial and error. Trying to brute force the door is another option, too.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!"

". . .?"

Jotaro turned his head slightly, looking upon Felix with a sideways glare. He watched SeeU stumble back from Felix's shove, and he could see something behind that helmet. Something not right. It seems as if the mercenary had gotten much attention in the past few minutes - much of which seemed unwanted. His shitty personality reminded Jotaro of another lowlife scum he had to deal with on the way to DIO - Steely Dan.

He wasn't just a scum. He lacked the privilege of being called a person.

Steely Dan had the ability to mirror physical pain he suffered onto another person - and amplify the damage tenfold. One soft kick to his leg resulted in a broken knee for the victim, and one punch from Star Platinum would've had the victim nearly dead from the sheer amount of concussive force. If it wasn't for Kakyoin's Hierophant Green, Steely Dan would've walked. Yet, his personality struck a cord with Jotaro - he was perhaps the most physically weak minion DIO had to offer, and he had the smallest Stand out of all the assassins. He was scrawny and weak, and he had no position to be calling any shots. Yet, when given such a small taste of power to fuel his ego, he was willing to do anything. He murdered the old hag Enya, and was just about ready to kill an innocent child, just to avoid a beating. Once he knew he was done and beat, he admitted that DIO had payed him in advance to kill Jotaro and his crew. So, he could've walked with that money, but he wanted to flex. He wanted to humiliate someone for once.

He could've pay back what he owed in money. It's unknown if Steely Dan was dead or alive after what Jotaro did to him. If he was still alive. . .he would've been left begging for death.

That worthless personality. . .is exactly what this Felix guy is.

Not only that, but he's suspicious. This goes above and beyond a member of the group being rowdy - it's a member of the group that isn't acting like much of a member. More like someone waiting for an opening to get a paycheck, or some short thrill. Someone who doesn't need so much attention focused around him. It could just be that Jotaro watched a lot of Columbo when he was kid, but he felt the urge to not believe anything this guy had to say. He's been a real asshole since the beginning of this whole thing - above that, he's dangerous.

It's a question why no one hasn't killed him yet.

It's a better question why Jotaro hasn't killed him yet.

View attachment 1899

"I don't think you any ground to be calling people out on their equipment. You plan on doing anything with those shitty things?"
Jotaro motioned to Felix's pistol and knife. They were like children's toys compared to the likes of Manchester, Aoko, Soujirou and Jotaro. In fact, this goon has so far not demonstrated any special ability besides shooting and stabbing people.

Jotaro sighed and rose a hand to his cap, lowering the brim. "Good grief. . .no wonder you keeping arguing with a ten-year old. You really are pathetic. Try using that shitty peashooter, and see what happens."

View attachment 1898

". . .Actually If you ever plan on trying anything at all, you'll have to do better than that." Jotaro's words were delivered with an animosity that contrasted his previous statements. Somehow, the delinquent managed to stare daggers at the mercenary through his mask, and his tone implied that he knew something that Felix did not - or, perhaps something that Felix did know. It was to tell if it was just plain intimidation or something more.

Do you want to find out?

@Jeremi @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Lucky @thatguyinthestore

eq9ZJ2R.png

"Now, now, let us rest the weapons until we proceed further," Soujirou started. "I would be more than happy to make heads roll, those colossus' included, but that is not the objective of our group at the moment, is it? There is no need to become friends or anything like that, but we should at least figure out how to get through this door before figuring out the most interesting way to commit suicide."

He wore a plain smile, despite the way things were going. He didn't seem to much mind Felix's threats and actions, talking to him as if he were a disobedient child rather than threatening to kill them all.

"Ah, and I do not remember seeing any wires," he replied to Corey. "I...am not really that familiar with those kinds of things. Perhaps we should simply try every combination of colors until it works?"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

It was a good thing SeeU couldn't feel physical pain, as the shove knocked her down hard. The Vocaloid fell to the ground with a resounding thud, more confused than anything. "Mister Felix...it's okay! You don't have to be mean anymore-"

And then he insulted Miss Blue.

"H-Hey! Miss Blue is trying to help! We're all trying to help!" Well...maybe not Ben or Jotaro. But still! "We can all be friends, Mister Felix. We all gotta work together to stop Bane from doing anything worse! He's already killed so many...a-and so have I, but people are still my friends! Even you can have friends, too!"

As Ben and Bishamon helped her up, SeeU nodded. "Yes, I-I'm okay, thank you. I don't feel pain, so I'm okay."

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Kaykay

View attachment 1900

"Not bad."

Jotaro looked to Aoko and Soujirou, who swiftly took care of the guards before thought about approaching them. Star Platinum's limited range would've was complimented by the two of them, though. That was. . .comforting. It's rare when Jotaro can place his full confidence in another person. His line of thinking always works out in the end, but he expects other people to naturally follow his lead. What's more important is having the power to follow through if said allies don't get the message.

Something more to think about.

Jotaro followed the group to the meeting point. He didn't have the patience to be dealing with Ben's and Felix's tantrums, so he'd focus his attention on the keycards. The magenta one didn't do much. . .perhaps each card corresponds to a specific door? Unless there's some kind of alarm on the door, there's no reason not to find out through trial and error. Trying to brute force the door is another option, too.

". . .?"

Jotaro turned his head slightly, looking upon Felix with a sideways glare. He watched SeeU stumble back from Felix's shove, and he could see something behind that helmet. Something not right. It seems as if the mercenary had gotten much attention in the past few minutes - much of which seemed unwanted. His shitty personality reminded Jotaro of another lowlife scum he had to deal with on the way to DIO - Steely Dan.

He wasn't just a scum. He lacked the privilege of being called a person.

Steely Dan had the ability to mirror physical pain he suffered onto another person - and amplify the damage tenfold. One soft kick to his leg resulted in a broken knee for the victim, and one punch from Star Platinum would've had the victim nearly dead from the sheer amount of concussive force. If it wasn't for Kakyoin's Hierophant Green, Steely Dan would've walked. Yet, his personality struck a cord with Jotaro - he was perhaps the most physically weak minion DIO had to offer, and he had the smallest Stand out of all the assassins. He was scrawny and weak, and he had no position to be calling any shots. Yet, when given such a small taste of power to fuel his ego, he was willing to do anything. He murdered the old hag Enya, and was just about ready to kill an innocent child, just to avoid a beating. Once he knew he was done and beat, he admitted that DIO had payed him in advance to kill Jotaro and his crew. So, he could've walked with that money, but he wanted to flex. He wanted to humiliate someone for once.

He could've pay back what he owed in money. It's unknown if Steely Dan was dead or alive after what Jotaro did to him. If he was still alive. . .he would've been left begging for death.

That worthless personality. . .is exactly what this Felix guy is.

Not only that, but he's suspicious. This goes above and beyond a member of the group being rowdy - it's a member of the group that isn't acting like much of a member. More like someone waiting for an opening to get a paycheck, or some short thrill. Someone who doesn't need so much attention focused around him. It could just be that Jotaro watched a lot of Columbo when he was kid, but he felt the urge to not believe anything this guy had to say. He's been a real asshole since the beginning of this whole thing - above that, he's dangerous.

It's a question why no one hasn't killed him yet.

It's a better question why Jotaro hasn't killed him yet.

View attachment 1899

"I don't think you any ground to be calling people out on their equipment. You plan on doing anything with those shitty things?"
Jotaro motioned to Felix's pistol and knife. They were like children's toys compared to the likes of Manchester, Aoko, Soujirou and Jotaro. In fact, this goon has so far not demonstrated any special ability besides shooting and stabbing people.

Jotaro sighed and rose a hand to his cap, lowering the brim. "Good grief. . .no wonder you keeping arguing with a ten-year old. You really are pathetic. Try using that shitty peashooter, and see what happens."

View attachment 1898

". . .Actually If you ever plan on trying anything at all, you'll have to do better than that." Jotaro's words were delivered with an animosity that contrasted his previous statements. Somehow, the delinquent managed to stare daggers at the mercenary through his mask, and his tone implied that he knew something that Felix did not - or, perhaps something that Felix did know. It was to tell if it was just plain intimidation or something more.

Do you want to find out?

@Jeremi @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Lucky @thatguyinthestore
"Oh! And Mr. Eat Your Veggies finally decides to speak up!" Felix replied as he began to clap sarcastically.

"It's not the weapons that make the man, asshole." Felix said. "It's how you use 'em."
It was a good thing SeeU couldn't feel physical pain, as the shove knocked her down hard. The Vocaloid fell to the ground with a resounding thud, more confused than anything. "Mister Felix...it's okay! You don't have to be mean anymore-"

"H-Hey! Miss Blue is trying to help! We're all trying to help!" Well...maybe not Ben or Jotaro. But still! "We can all be friends, Mister Felix. We all gotta work together to stop Bane from doing anything worse! He's already killed so many...a-and so have I, but people are still my friends! Even you can have friends, too!"

As Ben and Bishamon helped her up, SeeU nodded. "Yes, I-I'm okay, thank you. I don't feel pain, so I'm okay."

Man, this chick didn't give up, did she?

"You know what..." He began before actually pocketing his knife. "Fine."

"Only doing this cause I bet that we're gonna need as much us alive as possible for when we get to Bane. But after Bane's dead..." Felix would look down at Ben in particular. "You, my friend, are gonna know what it feels like to have two bullets going through your skull and chest. I'll even do it for free."

Seriously, Felix hated Ben more than anyone else here.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Crow

"There's no use trying to be friends with him, and there's no gain in it, he'll likely be more of a hindrance the more him and a few others butt heads and the more you try." she sighed, before giving SeeU a pat on the shoulder.

@Ver @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Jeremi @Everyone

"Oh! And Mr. Eat Your Veggies finally decides to speak up!" Felix replied as he began to clap sarcastically.

"It's not the weapons that make the man, asshole." Felix said. "It's how you use 'em."

Man, this chick didn't give up, did she?

"You know what..." He began before actually pocketing his knife. "Fine."

"Only doing this cause I bet that we're gonna need as much us alive as possible for when we get to Bane. But after Bane's dead..." Felix would look down at Ben in particular. "You, my friend, are gonna know what it feels like to have two bullets going through your skull and chest. I'll even do it for free."

Seriously, Felix hated Ben more than anyone else here.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Crow
Oof, you got him there.

Jotaro is the type of person to take these sort of comments to heart. He's also the type of person to keep pushing.

"I don't think he will."

Jotaro approached Felix, digging his hands in his own pockets. Why in the world would he let that fly?

View attachment 1901

"Come on, keep saying things like that. I'm wondering if we should even keep you around, now."

"You'd be dead before you could move a finger. I wouldn't have to think twice about it."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Ver @Kaykay @Crow

Oof, you got him there.

Jotaro is the type of person to take these sort of comments to heart. He's also the type of person to keep pushing.

"I don't think he will."

Jotaro approached Felix, digging his hands in his own pockets. Why in the world would he let that fly?

View attachment 1901

"Come on, keep saying things like that. I'm wondering if we should even keep you around, now."

"You'd be dead before you could move a finger. I wouldn't have to think twice about it."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Ver @Kaykay @Crow
"Hmmm... sounds to me that someone doesn't want me to cooperate." Felix said as he tapped his finger against his chin (or, rather, where his chin would be if it wasn't for his helmet.)

"Listen, buddy. I don't try to be an asshole. It just comes naturally. Like, second nature. But that kid has it coming. I don't care how old he is. Ten or a hundred. You wanna pull out your magic act after we kick Bane's ass, go right the fuck ahead.

But I'm gonna live to take that fuck's last dying breath."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Heh." Felix chimed as he looked down at Ben. "You still don't get it, do you?" He asked, not giving Ben a chance to reply before continuing.

"I'm. Not. Afraid. Of. You. Your threats don't mean shit to me. I'm not gonna throw the first punch, but hey, go right ahead and attack me. Cause the second you do, I'll start firing bullets until I kill you. And when I fire bullets, that collosus thing will come running. Then we can all die together. Like one big happy family.

Your choice, kiddo."

@Jeremi @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Lucky
"Hmmm... sounds to me that someone doesn't want me to cooperate." Felix said as he tapped his finger against his chin (or, rather, where his chin would be if it wasn't for his helmet.)

"Listen, buddy. I don't try to be an asshole. It just comes naturally. Like, second nature. But that kid has it coming. I don't care how old he is. Ten or a hundred. You wanna pull out your magic act after we kick Bane's ass, go right the fuck ahead.

But I'm gonna live to take that fuck's last dying breath."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

The emblem on Grey Matter's back began to beep as a flash of red light engulfed him, revealing a very angry Ben, crossing his arms.

CtDUNn4.jpg

"I'm not afraid of you either, Felix. If it's a fight to the death you want, bring it on."

Ben seemed pretty serious about this.

"That's final."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Jeremi

Aoko07.png

"Yeah, yeah. Save it for after we deal with Bane. Hopefully by then, you'll have all calmed down,"
Aoko sighed in mild exasperation as the situation was hopefully defused from there (though she wouldn't get her hopes up). Intending to get back on track concerning the little puzzle in front of them, the woman took a breath and put her hands on her hips, as if to mull on how to get past it, assuming that the others couldn't figure it out. Thinking too deeply about these things was never Aoko's strong suit, even as a student. As they said, the only thing she was good at was destroying stuff.

But she could at least handle something as small as this, right?

"In any case, if you ask me, I concur with the kid there," she continued, gesturing toward Mason considering his earlier remark, "Maybe we ought to do with red and blue and see where that gets us, if we can only use two. Whaddya think, Mister Wayne?"

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Everyone

Last edited:
Aoko07.png

"Yeah, yeah. Save it for after we deal with Bane. Hopefully by then, you'll have all calmed down,"
Aoko sighed in mild exasperation as the situation was hopefully defused from there (though she wouldn't get her hopes up). Intending to get back on track concerning the little puzzle in front of them, the woman took a breath and put her hands on her hips, as if to mull on how to get past it, assuming that the others couldn't figure it out. Thinking too deeply about these things was never Aoko's strong suit, even as a student. As they said, the only thing she was good at was destroying stuff.

But she could at least handle something as small as this, right?

"In any case, if you ask me, I concur with the kid there," she continued, gesturing toward Mason considering his earlier remark, "Maybe we ought to do with red and blue and see where that gets us, if we can only use two. Whaddya think, Mister Wayne?"

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Everyone

"When I was Grey Matter, I figured something," Ben says, "there's one colour missing among the six, and two colours repeated. Maybe they're asking us to pick the colour that was repeated twice, or the colour that isn't there at all! That would be red or cyan."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Ver @Everyone

Chapter 5 - Infiltrate

Swipe after swipe and red light indicating error Bruce was scratching his head. Then when Aoko suggested red and blue he shrugged and swiped them and with a bleep and green light the door started to slowly rise. "Of course! On the color wheel magenta is an equal amount of red and blue." As the door grind to a halt Aquawoman got up from her resting spot and made her way to the entrance.

"We have wasted enough time already here, let us get our hands on that telepath to make the task to get to Bane easier."
No one seemed to object and they all followed her inside. The large tunnel became more and more narrow until they finally find a second door that with a good push was opened and they finally set their feet inside the prison. It seemed that the path had lead them to the washing area of the prison if the huge amount of dirty clothes and washers and driers were any indication.

Luckily for them it seemed that the area was not well guarded. "I guess this is a good a place as any to stage our plans," Bruce replied before continuing. "Getting in was only half the problem. Now we need to find the person that is controlling the Colossi and we have no idea what's standing between us to do that. I'd suggest stealth...but it's bit our hand more than once."

"I've been here for about two weeks," The guy mentioned to Harper. "And I don't have much else to tell you other than the stuff I've already have. All I know is Roulette was not part of any equation Bane had, she just saw an opportunity and took it."

Cast list:

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Lucky as Corey Bryant and Mason Hewitt
@Widowmaker as Dante
@Gummi Bunnies as Goro Majima - dead
@thatguyinthestore as Harper Row - dead
@dark as John Connor - dead
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Jotaro Kujo