Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 5 - Infiltrate

Swipe after swipe and red light indicating error Bruce was scratching his head. Then when Aoko suggested red and blue he shrugged and swiped them and with a bleep and green light the door started to slowly rise. "Of course! On the color wheel magenta is an equal amount of red and blue." As the door grind to a halt Aquawoman got up from her resting spot and made her way to the entrance.

"We have wasted enough time already here, let us get our hands on that telepath to make the task to get to Bane easier."
No one seemed to object and they all followed her inside. The large tunnel became more and more narrow until they finally find a second door that with a good push was opened and they finally set their feet inside the prison. It seemed that the path had lead them to the washing area of the prison if the huge amount of dirty clothes and washers and driers were any indication.

Luckily for them it seemed that the area was not well guarded. "I guess this is a good a place as any to stage our plans," Bruce replied before continuing. "Getting in was only half the problem. Now we need to find the person that is controlling the Colossi and we have no idea what's standing between us to do that. I'd suggest stealth...but it's bit our hand more than once."

"I've been here for about two weeks," The guy mentioned to Harper. "And I don't have much else to tell you other than the stuff I've already have. All I know is Roulette was not part of any equation Bane had, she just saw an opportunity and took it."

Cast list:

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Lucky as Corey Bryant and Mason Hewitt
@Widowmaker as Dante
@Gummi Bunnies as Goro Majima - dead
@thatguyinthestore as Harper Row - dead
@dark as John Connor - dead
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Jotaro Kujo
@Atomic Knight as Makoto Naegi
@Josh as Manchester Black
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@belVita as Stanley Burrell
@York as Terry McGinnis
@Archmage Jeremiah as Trixie​

"The laundry room... wait a second..."

Ben inspects the laundry.

"... if we need a disguise, let's wear their uniforms."

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi

"Hmm. Not a bad idea. Although wouldn't they notice that you're too young to be a guard for Bane?" Dante exclaimed, inspecting one of the uniforms to see if it matched his size. "No offence."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi

bl01Ko2.png

"Never thought of that, but now that you mention it, I've got that one covered," Ben assures.

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Widowmaker

"Lemme guess, you're gonna have some convenient alien that looks like one of Bane's guards?" Felix asked dryly, not seeing the need to change as he already looked like a soldier as it is.

@Crow @Widowmaker @Jeremi

"Well, pretty much any of my aliens can do the trick, just come up with a backstory, say that I tested animal DNA on myself, and voila!" Ben says, "that, or say I was bitten by a radioactive animal. You know, the usual."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Jeremi

"Hmmm... sounds to me that someone doesn't want me to cooperate." Felix said as he tapped his finger against his chin (or, rather, where his chin would be if it wasn't for his helmet.)

"Listen, buddy. I don't try to be an asshole. It just comes naturally. Like, second nature. But that kid has it coming. I don't care how old he is. Ten or a hundred. You wanna pull out your magic act after we kick Bane's ass, go right the fuck ahead.

But I'm gonna live to take that fuck's last dying breath."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Chapter 5 - Infiltrate

Swipe after swipe and red light indicating error Bruce was scratching his head. Then when Aoko suggested red and blue he shrugged and swiped them and with a bleep and green light the door started to slowly rise. "Of course! On the color wheel magenta is an equal amount of red and blue." As the door grind to a halt Aquawoman got up from her resting spot and made her way to the entrance.

"We have wasted enough time already here, let us get our hands on that telepath to make the task to get to Bane easier."
No one seemed to object and they all followed her inside. The large tunnel became more and more narrow until they finally find a second door that with a good push was opened and they finally set their feet inside the prison. It seemed that the path had lead them to the washing area of the prison if the huge amount of dirty clothes and washers and driers were any indication.

Luckily for them it seemed that the area was not well guarded. "I guess this is a good a place as any to stage our plans," Bruce replied before continuing. "Getting in was only half the problem. Now we need to find the person that is controlling the Colossi and we have no idea what's standing between us to do that. I'd suggest stealth...but it's bit our hand more than once."

"I've been here for about two weeks," The guy mentioned to Harper. "And I don't have much else to tell you other than the stuff I've already have. All I know is Roulette was not part of any equation Bane had, she just saw an opportunity and took it."

Cast list:

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Widowmaker as Dante
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@York as Terry McGinnis
Jotaro furrowed his brow. He had all the excuse he needed (as if he needed an excuse) to lay the mercenary out, but Aoko's reasoning and the urgency of the situation prompted the stand user to silently turn away from Felix. Even if nothing physical would happen, the merc had it coming - in the same way Ben 'has it coming'. One wrong move on his part, and he'd be ground into a fine red mist by Star Platinum.

Jotaro shook his head. That thought was a bit overboard.

He'd look over at the sound of the door opening, and wordlessly follow the group into the prison complex. The objective now was finding the telepath controlling Bane's colossi - seemed simple enough, but Jotaro knew better than to underestimate a journey. Anything is possible, after all. Jotaro would look about the laundry area, grumbling at the mention of disguises. If Jotaro's grandfather is anything to go off of, disguises almost never work.

. . .on top of that, Jotaro wasn't willing to part with his gakuran so easily. These pants cost 200,000 yen!

View attachment 1904

"We're not going to waste time trying on stupid disguises."

Jotaro turned to Bruce, and then Ben.

"We'll have to find out where the telepath is inside the prison. Do you think you can do that, kid?"

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Jeremi @Josh @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee

Jotaro furrowed his brow. He had all the excuse he needed (as if he needed an excuse) to lay the mercenary out, but Aoko's reasoning and the urgency of the situation prompted the stand user to silently turn away from Felix. Even if nothing physical would happen, the merc had it coming - in the same way Ben 'has it coming'. One wrong move on his part, and he'd be ground into a fine red mist by Star Platinum.

Jotaro shook his head. That thought was a bit overboard.

He'd look over at the sound of the door opening, and wordlessly follow the group into the prison complex. The objective now was finding the telepath controlling Bane's colossi - seemed simple enough, but Jotaro knew better than to underestimate a journey. Anything is possible, after all. Jotaro would look about the laundry area, grumbling at the mention of disguises. If Jotaro's grandfather is anything to go off of, disguises almost never work.

. . .on top of that, Jotaro wasn't willing to part with his gakuran so easily. These pants cost 200,000 yen!

View attachment 1904

"We're not going to waste time trying on stupid disguises."

Jotaro turned to Bruce, and then Ben.

"We'll have to find out where the telepath is inside the prison. Do you think you can do that, kid?"

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Jeremi @Josh @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee

"I don't have anyone who can just find telepaths on a whim- wait a second, I think I might..."

Ben seemed to have an idea.

"Anyone got a chunk or two of one of those rock monsters? If I remembered, a whole chunk of eel was flying here and there. If I track their scent, I might find the one controlling them."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Jeremi @Josh @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Chapter 5 - Infiltrate

Cast list:

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Widowmaker as Dante
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@York as Terry McGinnis

Ann had sort of gone through the past few areas in a bit of daze. This was all still very confusing to her. She stepped forward. "Oh, what if one group went ahead first, and a second group followed closely behind?" Was her suggestion. "Keep the groups small and split up, but close together if anything goes wrong."

@Anyone

"A disguise would be good, but considering Bane is controlling this place now. I'm not so sure if guard and prison outfits are going to be much help...but splitting up could be a possibility. Cover more ground." Bruce walked over to the door leading out of the wash room. Peering outside he saw that there was a corridor going left and right. For the time being there didn't seem to be any guards.

Bruce closed the door and returned to the group. "Splitting up into two teams is a good bet. There's a corridor outside leading both left and right. Even if they find us here. I don't think they'll risk sending the Colossi at us. Unless they want a huge jailbreak on their hands when they bust through the outer walls." He pondered for a moment. "...I think the warden's office could be a good place to start our search. I can take a team down the left path and Aquawoman takes the other down the right and see what we find. Anyone else got any ideas?"

@Minerva @Ver @Atomic Knight @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Josh @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"A disguise would be good, but considering Bane is controlling this place now. I'm not so sure if guard and prison outfits are going to be much help...but splitting up could be a possibility. Cover more ground." Bruce walked over to the door leading out of the wash room. Peering outside he saw that there was a corridor going left and right. For the time being there didn't seem to be any guards.

Bruce closed the door and returned to the group. "Splitting up into two teams is a good bet. There's a corridor outside leading both left and right. Even if they find us here. I don't think they'll risk sending the Colossi at us. Unless they want a huge jailbreak on their hands when they bust through the outer walls." He pondered for a moment. "...I think the warden's office could be a good place to start our search. I can take a team down the left path and Aquawoman takes the other down the right and see what we find. Anyone else got any ideas?"

@Minerva @Ver @Atomic Knight @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Josh @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Nope." Felix replied as he held his rifle high up in the air with one arm. Without another word, the mercenary began to head down the left path.

@Jeremi @Others​

qIGVwbY.png

"I'll take the right path this time." Dante said, beginning to head down the right path. "Who's with me?"

@Jeremi @Others​

Ann volunteered to take the right path. She would prepare to turn into {anther at any time if something occured.

@Widowmaker @Right Path

Bruce nodded and off they went through the door. "Good luck, stay safe." Aquawoman nodded and both teams went down their respective paths.

The group heading left soon found themselves at a flight of stairs heading upwards. Looking up they could see the stairs going on pretty far. They could hear some chatter above them, no doubt from patrolling guardsmen.

@thatguyinthestore @Left group

The right group lead by Aquawoman on the other hand found as they turned another split in the corridor with one path leading to an elevator and the other leading to a door with a large caution sign slapped over it. "What do you suggest we should investigate first?" Aquawoman asked the group.

@Minerva @Widowmaker @Right group

The right group lead by Aquawoman on the other hand found as they turned another split in the corridor with one path leading to an elevator and the other leading to a door with a large caution sign slapped over it. "What do you suggest we should investigate first?" Aquawoman asked the group.

"I'd say the elevator. It's just me, but sometimes I think the simplest entrances are the ones they don't expect." Dante suggested with a shrug. "Hey... Aquawoman. Do you mind if I ask you something? It's kinda important." He exclaimed with a serious expression on his face.

@Jeremi

Corey

Corey had made himself invisible or camflouged again, following the group on the left. While the others would be cautious, he decided to take the stairs slowly, using his powers to his advantage to see if he could gauge the chatter.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Left path

Mason

"
I agree with Dante. Nobody expects the elevator... however, the same can be said for the caution door."

@Widowmaker @Jeremi @Minerva @Right path

"I'd say the elevator. It's just me, but sometimes I think the simplest entrances are the ones they don't expect." Dante suggested with a shrug. "Hey... Aquawoman. Do you mind if I ask you something? It's kinda important." He exclaimed with a serious expression on his face.

@Jeremi

"Very well, what is it that you want to know?"
She responded. "Perhaps make it quick though, we have no clue what might be waiting for us."

Corey

Corey had made himself invisible or camflouged again, following the group on the left. While the others would be cautious, he decided to take the stairs slowly, using his powers to his advantage to see if he could gauge the chatter.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Left path

Mason

"
I agree with Dante. Nobody expects the elevator... however, the same can be said for the caution door."

@Widowmaker @Jeremi @Minerva @Right path

Aquawoman went up to the elevator and pushed the down button. "Perhaps waiting on its arrival will give us the idea of what to do next."

@Widowmaker @Minerva @Lucky @Right path

Making their way quietly up the stairs they heard someone above them. "Clear." Sounded like a guard was making their rounds and reporting in on their radio. The guard hadn't seen them yet so the group had the opportunity to slink into the door that they could see past the next flight of stairs.

@thatguyinthestore @left path

Deciding to stick with her newfound friend for now, SeeU followed Felix down the left path. "Come on Mister Felix, let's hurry!" She whispered, taking the chance to sneak past the guard and into the door while she could.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @LeftPath​

"Very well, what is it that you want to know?" She responded. "Perhaps make it quick though, we have no clue what might be waiting for us."

latest

"Tell me something, has Bane dealt with anything... Supernatural, before now? Like, Demonic level of Supernatural? Because when I used one of the strongest Devil Weapons against that door and nothing dented it? That's VERY suspicious..." Dante exclaimed, keeping on the serious theme. "If Bane has materials that resist the power of Hell, that is a very bad thing. Who knows what else Demonic he could have if that's the case."

@Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Right Path​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back