Status
Not open for further replies.
Corey

Corey took a brief glance over at Mason and being unnoticed for now by the others placed the keycards from before on the ground and saw if he could remove the bullets with some super strength pulling. Nobody deserved to die like this. Hopefully, Mason could distract the others.

Mason

"
So you tried to blow up the door. Felix, do you want to see if it did anything to the door with Dante and I?" He asked, trying to distract the man from the 'corpse'.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @York @Door

"If you had the shot you should've taken it," Bruce responded. "But I guess it can't be helped lead the way." Soon enough they heard the two men talking up ahead. Did they want to surprise them or rely on brute force to subdue them?

Ben did as said and lead the group to the two guards, still taking the ceiling. He awaited the moves of the others so that he could strike from above while hiding in the shadows.

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @Josh @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Center​

Corey

Corey took a brief glance over at Mason and being unnoticed for now by the others placed the keycards from before on the ground and saw if he could remove the bullets with some super strength pulling. Nobody deserved to die like this. Hopefully, Mason could distract the others.

Mason

"
So you tried to blow up the door. Felix, do you want to see if it did anything to the door with Dante and I?" He asked, trying to distract the man from the 'corpse'.

"It did nothing. This door is made of something very strong if it shook off Missiles generated by a demonic weapon."

"Huh?" Dante then noticed a familar sight in front of him. It was a few members of the group. "Hey guys! Over here!" He exclaimed, calling out to them. "Long story short, I found this door and it appears to be made of a very strong material. I barraged it with a swarm of Devil Missiles but it didn't even budge."

@thatguyinthestore @York @Lucky @Jeremi @Door
Corey and Mason

Sometimes it was a good thing he could make himself and others invisble. He was thankful that the Colossus couldn't see him even though it had been in his face. He looked to Mason and really wanted to kiss him, but this was neither the time nor the place to do that. Mason had let go of Corey's hand and was visble for now. " I hope that didn't attract the monster we just fought," he mumbled.

Corey looked at the door and then down at the keycards. It didn't look like they matched. However, he went to go inspect the corpse regardless.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @York
Corey

Mason

"

Felix would look up at Mason and roll his eyes behind his helmet. "Are you fucking mentally retarded? Number one, pretty sure any more explosions would summon that Collosus thing that almost killed us earlier. Number two, if a fucking demonic weapon didn't make that thing budge, I doubt anything any of us have can do a damn thing to it. Just wait till we get the fucking keycards." Felix said before glancing over to the "corpse".

It didn't take him too long to see that it, in fact, wasn't a corpse, but rather just a mortally wounded thug. Shoving past Mason, Felix would pull out his combat knife and kneel down next to the thug.

latest

"Rule one about doing stuff like this, kiddo." Felix began as he cupped a hand over the thug'a out before attempting to cut his throat with the knife. Assuming heh was successful in doing so, he'd look back up at Mason, poking him hard in the chest with his index finger to punctuate his point.

"You never leave a loose end."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Widowmaker @York @Door​

Mason and Corey

Mason wasn't sure what part was worse. The fact that he had misinterruptted what he said or the fact that he had not given Corey enough time to do anything that could help him. He took a deep breath, trying to figure out what was going to happen next, but there was nothing that could be done. He was positive about that, but somehow he didn't think Corey was going to give up that easily and he worried what his boyfriend might have done.

Corey sighed, hoping that the distraction would be enough, but he had a feeling it wouldn't be. He was sad that he was right that it wasn't enough to stop Felix from noticing the man was hurting him.

Before Felix could cut the throat, Corey would attempt to grab the knife. He wasn't about to let someone die. Besides the fact he was too injured to report to a superior, he might have useful information. He knew that Felix was like Theo.... and he hated that he was right about that too. He wished he hadn't been.

If the knife cut him, it would be fine. He had accelerated healing. All he cared was that the man wasn't dead.

@thatguyinthestore @York @Jeremi @Widowmaker @Door

"If you had the shot you should've taken it," Bruce responded. "But I guess it can't be helped lead the way." Soon enough they heard the two men talking up ahead. Did they want to surprise them or rely on brute force to subdue them?

Ben did as said and lead the group to the two guards, still taking the ceiling. He awaited the moves of the others so that he could strike from above while hiding in the shadows.

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @Josh @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Center​

Soujirou silently drew his sword and made a dash towards the guards, attempting to blow them away with a single swing from the dull side of his sword. If he failed to knock them out immediately, hopefully Ben could follow up from his position on the ceiling.

@Jeremi @Crow @Takumi @Josh @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Center​

Aoko07.png

"Speaking of taking the shot... Guess it's my turn then. Maybe we can make a game of singing chairs out of this."

Still, it seemed that Soujirou beat her to the punch. Dashing into a superhuman sprint beside him, she helped him take swift care of the guards, sticking out her leg and performing a wide kick after Soujirou made his move with the intent of knocking both guards into the wall! Nothing like a good one-two combo.

"... By the way, I appreciate you took to using the non-lethal side of the sword," Aoko commented briefly toward Soujirou, before looking back at Bruce and the group, "Coast is clear! I think."

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee @Josh @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Center

Last edited:
Soujirou silently drew his sword and made a dash towards the guards, attempting to blow them away with a single swing from the dull side of his sword. If he failed to knock them out immediately, hopefully Ben could follow up from his position on the ceiling.

@Jeremi @Crow @Takumi @Josh @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Center​
Aoko07.png

"Speaking of taking the shot... Guess it's my turn then. Maybe we can make a game of singing chairs out of this."

Still, it seemed that Soujirou beat her to the punch. Dashing into a superhuman sprint beside him, she helped him take swift care of the guards, sticking out her leg and performing a wide kick after Soujirou made his move with the intent of knocking both guards into the wall! Nothing like a good one-two combo.

"... By the way, I appreciate you took to using the non-lethal side of the sword," Aoko commented briefly toward Soujirou, before looking back at Bruce and the group, "Coast is clear! I think."

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee @Josh @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Center

After these moves, Ben jumped from the ceiling and on the opposite side of the battle. While mid-air, he smacked the tail that was attached to his indestructable body at the guards at high speeds!

@Jeremi @Crow @Takumi @Josh @Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Center​

Mason and Corey

Mason wasn't sure what part was worse. The fact that he had misinterruptted what he said or the fact that he had not given Corey enough time to do anything that could help him. He took a deep breath, trying to figure out what was going to happen next, but there was nothing that could be done. He was positive about that, but somehow he didn't think Corey was going to give up that easily and he worried what his boyfriend might have done.

Corey sighed, hoping that the distraction would be enough, but he had a feeling it wouldn't be. He was sad that he was right that it wasn't enough to stop Felix from noticing the man was hurting him.

Before Felix could cut the throat, Corey would attempt to grab the knife. He wasn't about to let someone die. Besides the fact he was too injured to report to a superior, he might have useful information. He knew that Felix was like Theo.... and he hated that he was right about that too. He wished he hadn't been.

If the knife cut him, it would be fine. He had accelerated healing. All he cared was that the man wasn't dead.

Little did Corey know, Felix could identify Corey's heat signature thanks to his nifty helmet, so when Corey attempted to grab the knife, he'd simply be met with the shield as Felix still tried to cut the thug's throat.

@Lucky @Jeremi @Widowmaker @York

Mason and Corey

If the knife hadn't killed him then Corey rummaging through his body to get the bullets out of him had done the trick as the felled guard groaned and tried to get Corey off him before falling unconcious.

@thatguyinthestore @York @Widowmaker

After these moves, Ben jumped from the ceiling and on the opposite side of the battle. While mid-air, he smacked the tail that was attached to his indestructable body at the guards at high speeds!

@Jeremi @Crow @Takumi @Josh @Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Center​

The ensuing attacks slammed the two guards hard into the wall. The blood smear on the wall as they slipped down indicated that if they weren't dead then broken backs and bones were abound. "At some point you need to control yourself...unless you at some point want a death on your hand." Bruce was in no mood for this and made his way to pick up the yellow keycard that luckily seemed to be still intact. "Let's back track and go to that door."

Soon enough they too found themselves at the huge magenta door. "Is everyone here?" Bruce asked as he looked around.

"No...and everyone is not coming to join us."
From the left path Aquawoman appeared badly bruised and using her trident as a walking stick. "We were attacked by that Colossus, I tried to stop it but..." She recounted how Geralt, Jimmy, Vel'Koz and others had been slaughtered by the Colossus, the tight spaces had made it almost impossible to escape. Aquawoman had survived only by opening the floodgates and sent the Colossus further down into the sewers by the torrent of water. "I...did however manage to get my hands on these." She revealed to the group two keycards one colored magenta and the other was green. "I assumed that we need these to continue on..." She leaned down next to the wall to rest a bit. Everyone could tell that the battle had taken its toll on her.

Bruce took the keycards from her and inspected the door. There seemed to be a keycard reader next it. So right now the group held in their hands a blue, cyan, red, green, yellow and a magenta colored keycard. The cards were clearly there to allow them to pass, but what should they choose to move forward?

@Crow @Takumi @Josh @Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

If the knife hadn't killed him then Corey rummaging through his body to get the bullets out of him had done the trick as the felled guard groaned and tried to get Corey off him before falling unconcious.

The ensuing attacks slammed the two guards hard into the wall. The blood smear on the wall as they slipped down indicated that if they weren't dead then broken backs and bones were abound. "At some point you need to control yourself...unless you at some point want a death on your hand." Bruce was in no mood for this and made his way to pick up the yellow keycard that luckily seemed to be still intact. "Let's back track and go to that door."

Soon enough they too found themselves at the huge magenta door. "Is everyone here?" Bruce asked as he looked around.

From the left path Aquawoman appeared badly bruised and using her trident as a walking stick. "We were attacked by that Colossus, I tried to stop it but..." She recounted how Geralt, Jimmy, Vel'Koz and others had been slaughtered by the Colossus, the tight spaces had made it almost impossible to escape. Aquawoman had survived only by opening the floodgates and sent the Colossus further down into the sewers by the torrent of water. "I...did however manage to get my hands on these." She revealed to the group two keycards one colored magenta and the other was green. "I assumed that we need these to continue on..." She leaned down next to the wall to rest a bit. Everyone could tell that the battle had taken its toll on her.

Bruce took the keycards from her and inspected the door. There seemed to be a keycard reader next it. So right now the group held in their hands a blue, cyan, red, green, yellow and a magenta colored keycard. The cards were clearly there to allow them to pass, but what should they choose to move forward?

"Try the magenta card." Felix suggested.

@Jeremi

After reuniting with the group, Dante had something constantly on mind after failing to open that door. How did it withstand Demonic Weaponry? Especially considering the Pandoras Box weapons were the strongest Devil Arms.

"Hey, Aquawoman was it?" Dante asked, walking over to her. "Tell me something, has Bane dealt with anything... Supernatural before now? Like, Demonic level of Supernatural? Because when I used one of the strongest Devil Weapons against that door and nothing dented it? That's VERY suspicious..."

@Jeremi

[FONT=Book Antiqua]
[/FONT]From the left path Aquawoman appeared badly bruised and using her trident [FONT=Book Antiqua]as a walking stick[/FONT]. [FONT=Book Antiqua]"We were attacked by that Colossus, I tried to stop it but..."[/FONT] She recounted how Geralt, Jimmy, Vel'Koz and others had been slaughtered by the Colossus, the tight spaces had made it almost impossible to escape. Aquawoman had survived only by opening the floodgates and sent the Colossus further down into the sewers by the torrent of water. [FONT=Book Antiqua]"I...did however manage to get my hands on these." [/FONT]She revealed to the group two keycards one colored magenta and the other was green.[FONT=Book Antiqua] "I assumed that we need these to continue on..."[/FONT] She leaned down next to the wall to rest a bit. Everyone could tell that the battle had taken its toll on her.

Bruce took the keycards from her and inspected the door. There seemed to be a keycard reader next it. So right now the group held in their hands a blue, cyan, red, green, yellow and a magenta colored keycard[FONT=Book Antiqua]. [/FONT]The cards were clearly there to allow them to pass, but what should they choose to move forward?

Hammerman had been with the left group this whole time, simply hanging in the back. As the group reached the door, he decided to finally speak up again.

703full-hammerman-screenshot.jpg

"White cracker can't make that card work. Maybe you should do that red card instead, before I call my girl Nicki to come and twerk."

@Jeremi

Corey

Corey looked over and frowned. He hadn't intended to kill the man. He was trying to save him. Maybe he should have used less force.... but he thought he would be okay. He was silent, looking over at the floor, before he made himself visible. " Magenta makes sense to me. The doors that color. Seems like a code system a three year old put together...." He was confused, but then decided to see something. Had the door changed color?

@thatguyinthestore @York @Widowmaker @Crow @Takumi @Josh @Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi

In a flash of red and some beeping, the alien alligator that stood there was replaced by Ben Tennyson once more.

9pekqpn.jpg

"..."

Ben spoke not a word in response to Bruce. He almost wanted to check if they were breathing, but decided not to.

Ignorance is bliss.

And so the crew grouped up, just in time for a puzzle.

"I know someone who can help," Ben says before he slams his watch down.

Ben had become more amphibian-like, reducing in size until he could stand on a hand.

PDzS9Uk.jpg

"Alright, I think I've got this. They mentioned that a Riddler guy did this, so there has to be some sort of riddle, but what kind? Everyone, try recalling possible clues in the three tunnels and I'll see if I can piece them together. I also don't think it's very smart to pick cards without providing any reason, so let's actually have a reason before we slot things in," Ben's tiny new form says, "I don't need Grey Matter to tell me that that spells disaster."

@thatguyinthestore @York@Widowmaker @Crow @Takumi @Josh @Lucky @Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT@Jeremi

SeeU mulled the choices over. "Well...cyan, magenta, and yellow are the primary colors, yes? Maybe those are the ones we need."

@Jeremi @Everyone​

SeeU mulled the choices over. "Well...cyan, magenta, and yellow are the primary colors, yes? Maybe those are the ones we need."

@Jeremi @Everyone​
"We already tried magenta, bolts for brains. Maybe you should use that tech of yours to fucking listen instead of sing dumb kids songs." Felix said you SeeU coldly.

Oh, if only Harper was here right now :' )

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

Looking up at the man from her cell, Harper would drum her fingers against the ground out of boredom.

tumblr_inline_nl2h9axkVv1sv22sw.png

"You sound like you've been here a while. How the hell did Bane even manage all this? And who the fuck is that Roulette chick? She work for Bane? Or are they like, mutual partners?" Harper asked, trying to figure out as much info as possible.

Just like what Batman would do.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @dark

Mason

Mason paused and thought about what SeeU. " Magenta isn't a primary color, not at least when it comes to computers. To make Magenta, you need equal amounts of red and blue. Maybe we need to use both the red and blue keycard as this is a card reader, a mechanical system that reads color."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back