Status
Not open for further replies.
Felix would only sigh and roll his eyes behind his helmet when the thug began to fire on him again, raising his shield as soon as he put his hands on the weapon.

"Y'know, as much as I'd love to play this dumbass game of badmidden with you..." Felix began as he tugged out his pistol, still casually holding up his shield and blocking the gun fire. Once he was locked and loaded Felix aimed for the thug's knee before shooting.

"I'm kinda in a rush here." Felix said after he shot at the thug.

@Jeremi @York

The thug screamed as the bullets shattered his kneecap and he fell to the ground. While he was groaning in pain Felix could also hear something else. The man was laughing. "Even if you kill me," The man responded gritting through the pain. "You're gonna have a bad time."

Why the man said that became very evident when from behind them Felix and the others could hear something big and lumbering coming their way. "The big dog's comin' to check up on you." The man grinned a mad grin at Felix.The heavy gun fire had no doubt attracted the giant earlier back from its route.

@thatguyinthestore @York @Right

Last edited:
As SeeU got closer the snoring got louder and gave her a better look on what he was carrying. Other than the assault rifle hanging over his head SeeU could see a keychain going into his pants pocket. Perhaps it was there he stored his keycard? The man seemed to be a heavy sleeper but it was best to not push her luck on the matter.

@Crow @Ver @Yun Lee @Center
SeeU managed to extract the keychain of the man and return to the group. There were a number of different keys on the chain but the blue keycard dangling from it caught Bruce's attention. "I think we only had half the job done though," He replied in hushed tones. "Didn't those two say that you needed more than one?" Even so one keycard in hand. They still needed to get past the sleeping guard or they could still investigate the stairs on the left of them.

"Maybe the other groups have the other cards from the other pipes. We should move on before he wakes up," Ben's new form whispers as he begins to crawl, then points to the flight of stairs, "move on towards there, that is."

@Crow @Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Center​

"Hmm..." Felix hummed as he looked at each path. "Eeenie, meenie, minie... right path." Felix said as he began to stroll down said path, having chosen that one because he hated at least one person in each other path.

@Jeremi @York
The ones following Aquawoman found that the tunnel after it's first turn started going downwards. The water was steadily rising as well so that they were forced to take the walkways on either side.

Location-headers-Underground_sewers.jpg

Soon enough they found themselves in an open area with a walkway once again leading upwards. The murky sewage in the middle did not feel welcoming at all. Further into the tunnel you could hear someone talking but they echo made it hard to say how much further in it was coming from.

@Left group

The ones following Bruce continued along the path they found themselves at a junction.

bagnigge-feat.jpg

On the left there was some stairs leading upwards and further along the path they spotted a guy leaning against the wall. The heavy snoring certainly implied that he was sleeping on the job. There was not much else of note in the area. According to the map Bruce was carrying they should continue on the path forwards, but what could they do with the sleeping guard?

@Crow @Yun Lee @Ver @Center Group

The ones going right soon found themselves in a huge construction area.

1.jpg

One might question how they brought in the huge construction vehicles. Until they realized that they could see some night sky between the gaps in the ceiling. Seemed like the city of Gotham had been in the middle of some work as Bane hit the city. For the time being however they had to continue on. The group spotted too armed and masked men talking next to the vehicle, perhaps this were the two they had heard earlier. They hadn't spotted the group just yet so perhaps with some subterfuge they could get the drop on them?

@York @thatguyinthestore @Right group​

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @ThatAverageGuy @AtomicKnight @Lucky @belVita
Upon seeing the men, Felix smirked behind his helmet before turning to face Terry.

latest

"Word of advice kid, don't get in my way this time." He said before giving him a pat on the shoulder and tugging out a combat knife. After doing so, Felix threw one towards one of the unsuspecting men, aiming for between his eyes.

tumblr_n54jk3zMS51sk1w69o3_500.gif

@Jeremi @York
It was a direct hit and one of the men fell down dead. That however left one standing. "Holy sh-!" He aimed his machine gun at the group and opened fire on them.

As SeeU got closer the snoring got louder and gave her a better look on what he was carrying. Other than the assault rifle hanging over his head SeeU could see a keychain going into his pants pocket. Perhaps it was there he stored his keycard? The man seemed to be a heavy sleeper but it was best to not push her luck on the matter.

As the knife hit the thug, Felix did what any rational person would do in a hostile situation:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bn2ct03ehvk08kogcookkogk8_640.gif

Gloat about how great he is.

When the other thug fired at him, Felix simply held up his shield, effectively blocking his bullets. Next, Felix attempted to ram the thug with his shield, though not hard enough to knock him out. Just enough to disarm him.

@Jeremi @York
The thug screamed as the bullets shattered his kneecap and he fell to the ground. While he was groaning in pain Felix could also hear something else. The man was laughing. "Even if you kill me," The man responded gritting through the pain. "You're gonna have a bad time."

Why the man said that became very evident when from behind them Felix and the others could hear something big and lumbering coming their way. "The big dog's comin' to check up on you." The man grinned a mad grin at Felix.

Terry McGinnis
@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Right

Terry was prepared to disarm Felix again as he made his move against the thug, but stopped when he realized it was too late. With the fear toxin's effects having long since worn off, he wasn't about to blow his cover as well, but Felix could practically feel him staring daggers at him as he gave him the signature "bat glare". Fortunately though, as his camouflage was still active, it wasn't all too visible, yet.

However, that was the least of their concerns; while Felix had taken the liberty of keeping the second thug alive, it looks like things were about to get alot more dicey, as something big was coming their way. In fact, Terry had a feeling that it was their fellow colossus paying them a cisit.

"So much for the stealth thing..."
He muttered under his breath.

With that, he quietly waited in the shadows, preparing a baterang to greet the incoming beast.​

"Maybe the other groups have the other cards from the other pipes. We should move on before he wakes up," Ben's new form whispers as he begins to crawl, then points to the flight of stairs, "move on towards there, that is."

"According to Mister Wayne's map, forward would appear to be the direction we should head. I believe we should investigate the stairs once we have exhausted what the map tells us to do."

Soujirou offered his opinion on the matter before looking at the sleeping guard. If it were up to him, an immediate decapitation would've done the trick here, but he was more than aware by now that the group at large probably didn't want him doing that. But even if they didn't want to kill him, there were other options to get around him.

"We could still just walk past him if he plans to sleep all day, or just knock him out while he sleeps. He will not remember a thing."

"According to Mister Wayne's map, forward would appear to be the direction we should head. I believe we should investigate the stairs once we have exhausted what the map tells us to do."

Soujirou offered his opinion on the matter before looking at the sleeping guard. If it were up to him, an immediate decapitation would've done the trick here, but he was more than aware by now that the group at large probably didn't want him doing that. But even if they didn't want to kill him, there were other options to get around him.

"We could still just walk past him if he plans to sleep all day, or just knock him out while he sleeps. He will not remember a thing."

"If it's not on the map, it's definitely something to take note of, but let's see what everyone has to say about this," Ben growls softly, then turns to Bruce & SeeU.

@Crow @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Center​

"If it's not on the map, it's definitely something to take note of, but let's see what everyone has to say about this," Ben growls softly, then turns to Bruce & SeeU.

@Crow @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Center​

"Maybe some of us could check the stairs, as for the sleeping guard it shouldn't be hard to knock him out while he's sleeping." Bishamon suggested in a hushed tone, keeping a hand over Dante's mouth as she carried him.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Kaykay @Center

Why the man said that became very evident when from behind them Felix and the others could hear something big and lumbering coming their way. "The big dog's comin' to check up on you." The man grinned a mad grin at Felix.The heavy gun fire had no doubt attracted the giant earlier back from its route.

Felix would look behind him and throw up his arms, though it looked more like a shrug.

"Who fucking cares?"

Instead, Felix would grab the thug by the collar and put the pistol to his temple. "You wanna know what happens when you die? First, I leave you here on the sidewalk, you bleed out or Bane's little butt buddy gets you first, and me and my pal here run off scott free. But you wanna know what happens after that?

Nothing.

No sexy angels, no golden chariots, and no streets made of gold. Just darkness. You're dead, nobody cares, especially not me. And you, my friend, have caught me on a particularly bad day, so I'll probably hang around just long enough for that there monster to start feasting on your entrails.

And let's say you do survive, right? But hey, you fucked up, got shot in the knee, your friend has a gaping hole where his brain used to be, and two people who are most certainly gonna kick Bane's ass got away. I doubt that looks good to your boss, right? So... how about you hand me and my friend here one of your nifty little keycards, and maybe we'll let you come with us just long enough to get that knee patched up."

@Jeremi @York @Right​

Last edited:

As Harper's gruesome spectacle finished Roulette could only help but laugh. "Baby has claws I see! Very well, I guess that means Bluebird's the winner! Your reward." Harper felt herself getting shocked and falling limp to the ground as guards came in to drag her back to her cell. As for Connor. "Take him to processing, would be a shame to waste on good fighters."

"I hear you," The man responded back to Goro. "But don't you think it's rude to be interrupting my meditation?" As he spoke the door to the cellblock opened and Harper was tossed back into her cell. "Huh, considering I only heard one cell door slam shut. I guess we have a killer in our midst."

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @dark
❝ I ain't all 'bout that polite life 24/7. Don't expect that much from me, 'kay? ❞ Majima grumbled, not exactly the type to pick up on the needs to be polite. Given the circumstances, he didn't see the need to pick it up now. Besides that, he heard that a cell was being opened and then shut closed.

tumblr_oz67baZDDv1v3qowuo4_100.png

❝ Hah? What does that mean? You sound like you know lots on what's up, mind catchin' me up on what the hell's goin' on? ❞ He could only feel confused and left in the dark on what was happening here. It wasn't his first time in a cell before, but he had the gut feeling that it wasn't going to be easy sailing down in here.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @dark

❝ I ain't all 'bout that polite life 24/7. Don't expect that much from me, 'kay? ❞ Majima grumbled, not exactly the type to pick up on the needs to be polite. Given the circumstances, he didn't see the need to pick it up now. Besides that, he heard that a cell was being opened and then shut closed.

❝ Hah? What does that mean? You sound like you know lots on what's up, mind catchin' me up on what the hell's goin' on? ❞ He could only feel confused and left in the dark on what was happening here. It wasn't his first time in a cell before, but he had the gut feeling that it wasn't going to be easy sailing down in here.

As Harper was dragged back to her cell, she was a bit dazed until she was thrown into said cell. However, upon regaining her composure, she noticed yet another familiar face.

tumblr_inline_nl2h812IB61sv22sw.png

"Bastards got you too, huh?" Harper asked, having leaned up against the wall of her cell. Upon the man pointing out that she was a killer, Harper only glanced to the side.

"Just... just shutup, okay? That Roulette chick is a fucking psycho."

@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @dark @Afterlife​

"Maybe there's more to see upstairs?" The staircase had piqued SeeU's interest quite a bit. "I would like to look up there, if we plan on splitting up."

@Crow @Jeremi @Kaykay @Takumi @Ver

Corey and Mason

Corey had followed Felix and Not-Batman Batman down the path and looked around. He figured the beast was a bad thing and held Mason close to keep him invisble. As he gently moved, he hoped to sneak up on thug 2 with his camflogue to see if there was a keycard on him, reaching for an open pocket. If they found the thing, they could leave. After all, the only one in this passage was Felix and he could handle himself. Mason, meanwhile would check a different open-pocket, remaining close so he wouldn't lose the stealth they.

@Jeremi @York @thatguyinthestore @Right path

Felix would look behind him and throw up his arms, though it looked more like a shrug.

"Who fucking cares?"

Instead, Felix would grab the thug by the collar and put the pistol to his temple. "You wanna know what happens when you die? First, I leave you here on the sidewalk, you bleed out or Bane's little butt buddy gets you first, and me and my pal here run off scott free. But you wanna know what happens after that?

Nothing.

No sexy angels, no golden chariots, and no streets made of gold. Just darkness. You're dead, nobody cares, especially not me. And you, my friend, have caught me on a particularly bad day, so I'll probably hang around just long enough for that there monster to start feasting on your entrails.

And let's say you do survive, right? But hey, you fucked up, got shot in the knee, your friend has a gaping hole where his brain used to be, and two people who are most certainly gonna kick Bane's ass got away. I doubt that looks good to your boss, right? So... how about you hand me and my friend here one of your nifty little keycards, and maybe we'll let you come with us just long enough to get that knee patched up."

@Jeremi @York @Right​

Even through the pain the guard just stared at Felix in disbelief before laughing. "W-What are you high man? The moment the Colossus gets here I'm going to watch it tear you apart and then get medical help. You just got about a minute of life yet. F-Fuck of with your wordy bs."

Corey and Mason

Corey had followed Felix and Not-Batman Batman down the path and looked around. He figured the beast was a bad thing and held Mason close to keep him invisble. As he gently moved, he hoped to sneak up on thug 2 with his camflogue to see if there was a keycard on him, reaching for an open pocket. If they found the thing, they could leave. After all, the only one in this passage was Felix and he could handle himself. Mason, meanwhile would check a different open-pocket, remaining close so he wouldn't lose the stealth they.

@Jeremi @York @thatguyinthestore @Right path

The man was too transfixed on the pain and Felix to notice Corey rummaging through his pockets. In his left pants pocket he'd find a cyan colored keycard. He'd also find a red keycard laying next to the body of the other one Felix killed. However the cards were of little help if that Colossus saw the group here. Especially if it was as durable as the water one.

@Lucky @York @thatguyinthestore @Right path

"Maybe there's more to see upstairs?" The staircase had piqued SeeU's interest quite a bit. "I would like to look up there, if we plan on splitting up."

@Crow @Jeremi @Kaykay @Takumi @Ver

"I think we can all take a journey up," Bruce responded. "We still need to find that second keycard." Going up the stairs the group found themselves next to some train tracks. "Seems we've found ourselves at the Gotham City Metro."

18lsmoz3x976xpng.png

"I don't have any maps of this area, but we should investigate at least a bit. What way should we go?"​

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @Ver @Center

"You're in a prison and you're probably going to end up fighting someone soon. Good luck on that," The man responded.

As Harper was dragged back to her cell, she was a bit dazed until she was thrown into said cell. However, upon regaining her composure, she noticed yet another familiar face.

tumblr_inline_nl2h812IB61sv22sw.png

"Bastards got you too, huh?" Harper asked, having leaned up against the wall of her cell. Upon the man pointing out that she was a killer, Harper only glanced to the side.

"Just... just shutup, okay? That Roulette chick is a fucking psycho."

@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @dark @Afterlife​

"Why? Because she hosts an underground fighting ring? Or because you did something and you're going to blame it on her?" The guy almost sound amused listening to Harper. "Can't always blame other people for your own action you know?"

As they spoke the door opened to the cell block once again. To Harper's surprise it was John Connor being tossed back into his cell looking no worse for ware.

@Gummi Bunnies @dark @thatguyinthestore

"I think we can all take a journey up," Bruce responded. "We still need to find that second keycard." Going up the stairs the group found themselves next to some train tracks. "Seems we've found ourselves at the Gotham City Metro."

18lsmoz3x976xpng.png

"I don't have any maps of this area, but we should investigate at least a bit. What way should we go?"​

"So, where are the trains?" Ben asks. "Anyways, I reckon we... uh..."

Ben uses his new form's sense of smell to determine the better route.

@Jeremi @Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @Ver @Center​

"Ugh... My head..." Dante exclaimed as he finally awoke from being knocked out for so long. But he discovered something.

"Wait a minute... Where is everyone?!" He looked around quickly and found that no one was where he was. "Wait a minute. Where even am I? And why does this smell... Oh I'm in the sewer aren't I? Great... Might as well start finding my way back to the team..." And so Dante began trekking through the sewer solo, determined to regroup with the main party. But what would he encounter on his way?

@Jeremi

Corey and Mason

Corey took both of the keycards and pocketed them. Once he hand them in his hand, they were equally as camflouged as he was. He was silent and walked over to Felix, attempt to grab his hand. Hopefully if he waa successful, he could camflouge himself, Felix and Mason and maybe the Colossus wouldn't notice him like before.

@thatguyinthestore @York @Jeremi @Right path

Even through the pain the guard just stared at Felix in disbelief before laughing. "W-What are you high man? The moment the Colossus gets here I'm going to watch it tear you apart and then get medical help. You just got about a minute of life yet. F-Fuck of with your wordy bs."

The man was too transfixed on the pain and Felix to notice Corey rummaging through his pockets. In his left pants pocket he'd find a cyan colored keycard. He'd also find a red keycard laying next to the body of the other one Felix killed. However the cards were of little help if that Colossus saw the group here. Especially if it was as durable as the water one.

18lsmoz3x976xpng.png

"You're in a prison and you're probably going to end up fighting someone soon. Good luck on that," The man responded.

"Why? Because she hosts an underground fighting ring? Or because you did something and you're going to blame it on her?" The guy almost sound amused listening to Harper. "Can't always blame other people for your own action you know?"

As they spoke the door opened to the cell block once again. To Harper's surprise it was John Connor being tossed back into his cell looking no worse for ware.

The man looked up and growled at the two guards as they tossed him in. John didn't say anything just trying to recall what happened out there..

His eyes turned toward the new man and shook his head.

"You too?"

"Majima, I'm assuming?"

Then he forced himself to stare into Harper's eyes again.

.... Harper?!

He could hear the other man in the back of Harper's cell "Who the hell are you supposed to be? "

18lsmoz3x976xpng.png

When he noticed Corey grab the keycards, Felix sighed. "Sorry but, unfortunately, I think you've outlived your usefulness." Felix said before promptly shooting the thug in the head.

Now when Corey grabbed Felix's hand, Felix allowed it, hoping that it would hide them from the incoming Collosus.

@Jeremi @Lucky @York @Right

18lsmoz3x976xpng.png

"Yeah, that's one of the many reas--" Harper started before staring in disbelief as John was brought back into his cell without a single scratch.

tumblr_inline_nl2hbgCU3w1sv22sw.png

"What the?! How the hell are you even still alive?!"

@Jeremi @dark @Gummi Bunnies

When he noticed Corey grab the keycards, Felix sighed. "Sorry but, unfortunately, I think you've outlived your usefulness." Felix said before promptly shooting the thug in the head.

Now when Corey grabbed Felix's hand, Felix allowed it, hoping that it would hide them from the incoming Collosus.

"Yeah, that's one of the many reas--" Harper started before staring in disbelief as John was brought back into his cell without a single scratch.

John turned and eyed Harper, frowning.

"I may be the Leader of the Resistance against Skynet at home, but I have no idea otherwise."

He seemed to be shocked and slightly angry as well.

The man looked up and growled at the two guards as they tossed him in. John didn't say anything just trying to recall what happened out there..

His eyes turned toward the new man and shook his head.

"You too?"

"Majima, I'm assuming?"

Then he forced himself to stare into Harper's eyes again.

.... Harper?!

He could hear the other man in the back of Harper's cell "Who the hell are you supposed to be? "

John turned and eyed Harper, frowning.

"I may be the Leader of the Resistance against Skynet at home, but I have no idea otherwise."

He seemed to be shocked and slightly angry as well.

tumblr_inline_ozxlurXp181vp7dy3_100.jpg

❝ Wait just a damn minute, so what yer sayin' is that this is some underground fighting arena? ❞ Majima had his shares of this back home, but that instance back then was more of a casual thing than... this. So he could only piece together that Harper and John's already gone through a fight already... but with the conversation he was hearing, the prior fight didn't end up with a knockout.

❝ That's just great, not even kickin' the bucket is the ticket out, huh? ❞ The eyepatched man gave out a tired breath of air, leaning his back onto the wall of his cell.

@thatguyinthestore @dark @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back