Status
Not open for further replies.
Jotaro walked forward, shaking his head. This place was full of surprises, but what kind of real creature would actually look like that? It had to have been something on wheels. Though, In truth, Jotaro was about to stop time and clean up, but it seemed as if the group had managed to finish the enemy off before he could get a lick in. At least his allies were reliable, right?

Especially that Aoko. That ability is above and beyond any stand Jotaro had come across. On top of that, could move in stopped time - something that JoJo had yet to ask her about. It's best not to think what would happen if she ever decided to go rogue; it'd be interesting, at least.

If the group began to move again, Jotaro would dig his hands into his coat and walk next to Aoko. He'd speak while looking straight ahead as he walked.

View attachment 1860

"So."

"How are you able to move in stopped time?"
"Mmm? Well. A magician never reveals her secrets," Aoko initially responded coyly to Jotaro with her usual laid-back smile, as though it were of no consequence that she wasn't bound to the rules of the time axis. Still, she figured that the younger man was owed at least some sort of explanation. After all, if she wanted to keep her power a complete secret and mystery to others, she would have let herself be frozen along with everyone else, and yet, she didn't. Even Aoko herself wondered why she did it, to an extent. Perhaps it was because it was the first time in quite a while that she'd spent any time with other extraordinary people that she felt inclined to share in on the fun of being something more than human. Something beyond.

Of course, if she'd word it like that, she'd sound like Touko, and that'd be rather troublesome.

"If you really wanna know... Well, it's a long story, and I'd really rather not bore you with all the finer details, else we'd be here all day. But let's just say... from where I come from, there's mages, and then there's a magician. And I'm... one of five of them in the whole wide world," she began, placing her free hand on her hip, "No one can really explain my magic's domain, but... Well, it's related to time... is the broad way of putting it. I'm not exactly bound to time the same way people are. I'm like a loose tooth in a sense; there, but not there. My sister always said stuff like how I'm connected to the root of the world, the beginning and the end, and stuff like that, but I always just thought she was being a little overdramatic," Aoko laughed lightly.

"I suppose to be fair, when I can move time around like the pieces on a jigsaw puzzle on my whim, it tends to scare a lot of people," the redhead continued, as though intending to put her words lightly, casually making such statements as though not even thinking much of how ridiculously powerful she made herself sound, if only perhaps because the more she talked, the more rational it would all sound.

"Freezing time is probably the one thing I can't do, but what I can do... Well. Maybe later. You've already shown yours, so just give me some more time, and maybe, just maybe, I'll show you mine."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Anybody

Last edited:
Chapter 4 - Going underground

The trek continued on in silence, whatever the gas had done it seemed to now be lifting as the city of Gotham changed back in front of the groups eyes. Scarecrow, or at least his voice had gone silent. Despite that there was still a sinking feeling coming from Bruce that Bane knew exactly what was going on. There was nothing to be done however except push. However just as they were seeing the end of the tunnel the group heard Aquawoman shouting. "The tunnel is collapsing!"

Sure enough the fight against the "Jabberwocky" had no doubt done enough structural damage to make it unstable. Bits and pieces where falling all over and as Aquawoman leaped out into the moonlight she saw Goro Majima and Kroq-Gar be buried in the rubble as the entire tunnel collapsed on top of them. "No!" Bruce shouted in frustration, but realized that there was nothing that he could do. "We...we have to go on." Looking utterly defeated Bruce continued on until finally they were at their destination.

A manhole cover, and not just any manhole cover. "You could say that this is the central hub," Bruce said as Aquawoman used her trident to remove the cover. "Once we get down there we have a straight line to the system that leads to Blackgate. We don't know what if anything we'll be facing down there so keep your wits about you." With that he descended down the ladder into the sewer.

latest

Once down the group saw that while there was enough space for them to travel, if a fight broke out then they'd have a hard time to protect themselves. "According to the map we need to go down the north path, everyone, follow me."

Cast list:

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Lucky as Corey Bryant and Mason Hewitt
@Widowmaker as Dante
@Zireael as Geralt of Rivia
@Gummi Bunnies as Goro Majima - dead
@thatguyinthestore as Harper Row - dead
@ThatAverageGuy as Jimmy
@dark as John Connor - dead
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Jotaro Kujo
@BarrenThin as Kroq-Gar - dead
@Atomic Knight as Makoto Naegi
@Josh as Manchester Black
@Otto as Malzahar
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@belVita as Stanley Burrell
@York as Terry McGinnis
@Archmage Jeremiah as Trixie
@Sen as Vel'Koz​

The trek continued on in silence, whatever the gas had done it seemed to now be lifting as the city of Gotham changed back in front of the groups eyes. Scarecrow, or at least his voice had gone silent. Despite that there was still a sinking feeling coming from Bruce that Bane knew exactly what was going on. There was nothing to be done however except push. However just as they were seeing the end of the tunnel the group heard Aquawoman shouting. "The tunnel is collapsing!"

Sure enough the fight against the "Jabberwocky" had no doubt done enough structural damage to make it unstable. Bits and pieces where falling all over and as Aquawoman leaped out into the moonlight she saw Goro Majima and Kroq-Gar be buried in the rubble as the entire tunnel collapsed on top of them. "No!" Bruce shouted in frustration, but realized that there was nothing that he could do. "We...we have to go on." Looking utterly defeated Bruce continued on until finally they were at their destination.

A manhole cover, and not just any manhole cover. "You could say that this is the central hub," Bruce said as Aquawoman used her trident to remove the cover. "Once we get down there we have a straight line to the system that leads to Blackgate. We don't know what if anything we'll be facing down there so keep your wits about you." With that he descended down the ladder into the sewer.

latest

Once down the group saw that while there was enough space for them to travel, if a fight broke out then they'd have a hard time to protect themselves. "According to the map we need to go down the north path, everyone, follow me."

Cast list:

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Widowmaker as Dante
@ThatAverageGuy as Jimmy
@Otto as Malzahar
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@York as Terry McGinnis
@Sen as Vel'Koz​

"So, we're all just gonna go out, one by one, two by two like that? I could've saved 'em!"

Anyways, the crew heads towards the sewers.

"Ugh. Not as stinky as Stinkfly, but it still smells, nonetheless," Ben comments as he dials the Omnitrix, preparing for combat. "If we encounter any opposition, Heatblast will be sure to them a permanent sunburn."

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Sen @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @etcetcetc​

Corey and Mason

The more Corey moved forward, the more distraught he felt. There was so much death and things he couldn't control. "Mason,are you holding up okay?" He asked.

Mason didn't reply, still trying to process all that was going on. All of that death qnd nothing they could do. He followed silent for now.

@Jeremi @Others

" . . . . . " Dante was still knocked out cold from the last engagement with that Giant. It doesn't look like he's going to be waking up any time soon. Meanwhile in his mind, he was having a engagement with his Brother once more. Seems like that Hallucination gas affected him more than he realised. "I won't let you take over... all of the world... just for your selfish benefits... Vergil..." He would exclaim out in the open.

@Everyone

" . . . . . " Dante was still knocked out cold from the last engagement with that Giant. It doesn't look like he's going to be waking up any time soon. Meanwhile in his mind, he was having a engagement with his Brother once more. Seems like that Hallucination gas affected him more than he realised. "I won't let you take over... all of the world... just for your selfish benefits... Vergil..." He would exclaim out in the open.

@Everyone
As the group made their way down to the sewers, Felix would trek through the gunk carefully, making sure not to get any of it on his sparkling new armor. Though, when Dante started muttering shit about his brother out loud, the mercenary would approach Dante and snap his fingers in front of his face.

"Hey, Danger Dolan. We're in the sewers now." Felix said, trying to wake him up before he starts sleepwalking.

@Widowmaker @Jeremi

latest

Cast list:

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Widowmaker as Dante
@ThatAverageGuy as Jimmy
@Otto as Malzahar
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@York as Terry McGinnis
@Sen as Vel'Koz​

As the group made their way down to the sewers, Felix would trek through the gunk carefully, making sure not to get any of it on his sparkling new armor. Though, when Dante started muttering shit about his brother out loud, the mercenary would approach Dante and snap his fingers in front of his face.

"Hey, Danger Dolan. We're in the sewers now." Felix said, trying to wake him up before he starts sleepwalking.

@Widowmaker @Jeremi

With the deaths of two more in their group, on top of the gases effects that still lingered in her mind Bishamon was slightly distraught, but pushed on with a new goal in mind: protect the others as best as she could and try to make Bane pay bb so she could get home to her awaiting family. Once in the sewers a small look of disgust crossed her face, but there was no use complaining, they had work to do.

With Dante talking while unconscious the blonde sighed, adjusting him on her shoulder slightly. She let Felix do his thing.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore

With the deaths of two more in their group, on top of the gases effects that still lingered in her mind Bishamon was slightly distraught, but pushed on with a new goal in mind: protect the others as best as she could and try to make Bane pay bb so she could get home to her awaiting family. Once in the sewers a small look of disgust crossed her face, but there was no use complaining, they had work to do.

With Dante talking while unconscious the blonde sighed, adjusting him on her shoulder slightly. She let Felix do his thing.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore

"...Should we try to wake him up?" Soujirou asked, walking along in the sewers with everyone else. He gave the unconscious Dante a sort of disappointed frown, as though annoyed with the man. "If he does not wake, I could carry him for you if you would like. It would feel wrong to force you to carry him the whole time."

@Jeremi @Takumi @Widowmaker

"...Should we try to wake him up?" Soujirou asked, walking along in the sewers with everyone else. He gave the unconscious Dante a sort of disappointed frown, as though annoyed with the man. "If he does not wake, I could carry him for you if you would like. It would feel wrong to force you to carry him the whole time."

@Jeremi @Takumi @Widowmaker

"I don't mind carrying him in the meantime, but thank you." Bishamon replied politely. She did hope he woke up soon though, that way he wouldn't possibly cause too much noise once they made it to their destination.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Widowmaker @Everyone

"Careful, SeeU! If we do that then the entire tunnel might collapse on top of us and end our quest here and now!

The quest may not have ended for her, but it did end for Mister Majima and another. And it was all her fault. Maybe, had she not attacked the walls, they would have survived? But her carelessness had cost two lives, and SeeU didn't know how to handle that. They still had to stop Bane, she knew that much, she owed those she killed that much. But after...what could she do so she never killed again? Oh! She knew! She could slip away when no one was looking! Yeah! She could stay here in Gotham and shut down and get turned into scrap that others could use to rebuild the city. It was only fair. The reason Bane had to die was because he would keep killing no matter what. So, it followed that SeeU needed to die, too, after Bane was stopped. And that would be okay. No one would miss her, she didn't think, especially not after this.

So for now, SeeU quietly made her way through the sewers, a mission to fulfill. And once that was done...she would be done.​

"So, we're all just gonna go out, one by one, two by two like that? I could've saved 'em!"

Anyways, the crew heads towards the sewers.

"Ugh. Not as stinky as Stinkfly, but it still smells, nonetheless," Ben comments as he dials the Omnitrix, preparing for combat. "If we encounter any opposition, Heatblast will be sure to them a permanent sunburn."

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Sen @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @etcetcetc​

"I did not know you had healing powers,"
Aquawoman responded to Ben. "It could have been interesting to see you try healing what little smear there was left of either of them. Or perhaps you felt keen to join them? I think we all have to realize that all of us are not going to survive this ordeal."

Bruce said nothing and continued to lead them on down the path through the murky waters. One thing that got Bruce's attention as they walked on was how well kept the sewers seemed to be. Lights overhead and proper walk ways on either side... "If I didn't know better I'd say I'd be traversing a dank castle over a sewer...Is this where the tax payers money goes?" A joke, but he started to actually wonder why this particular path looked as it did.

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @ThatAverageGuy @AtomicKnight @Lucky @belVita https://www.storytellerscircle.com/members/2397/

Goro's eyes opened up revealing that he was in some sort of prison cell. He'd feel a collar around his neck that was probably best to leave alone for the time being. On the other side of the path between cells he could see a man sitting in lotus position inside a cell of his own. The only thing that he was wearing seemed to be a pair of white underware.

Meanwhile in the fighting arena, John and Harper heard something falling to the ground in the center of the ring. "I think it's time to heat this fight up, don't you?" She shouted to the crowd he responded with a deafening roar. If the two turned around they'd see a baseball bat with nails and barbed wire wrapped around it.

@dark @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies

"I don't mind carrying him in the meantime, but thank you." Bishamon replied politely. She did hope he woke up soon though, that way he wouldn't possibly cause too much noise once they made it to their destination.

"I see. I am sure he appreciates your help then, at least. Sorry for the trouble."

@Takumi

"I did not know you had healing powers," Aquawoman responded to Ben. "It could have been interesting to see you try healing what little smear there was left of either of them. Or perhaps you felt keen to join them? I think we all have to realize that all of us are not going to survive this ordeal."

Bruce said nothing and continued to lead them on down the path through the murky waters. One thing that got Bruce's attention as they walked on was how well kept the sewers seemed to be. Lights overhead and proper walk ways on either side... "If I didn't know better I'd say I'd be traversing a dank castle over a sewer...Is this where the tax payers money goes?" A joke, but he started to actually wonder why this particular path looked as it did.

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @ThatAverageGuy @AtomicKnight @Lucky @belVita

Soujirou noted the relatively well-maintained sewers as he glanced around. He had never exactly been in a sewer before, but he had imagined it to be a lightless, ill-maintained area that served only to be in good enough condition to move around waste. The waters themselves and the smell still certainly were likely sewer-like, but for it to be even jokingly mistakable for a castle someone had to be coming down here to take care of it.

"Would you consider it possible, or likely that our attempt at a surprise attack has been compromised? Surely to keep it as clean as this, they must have taken note of this area as a possibility for a route of attack."

@Jeremi @anyone​

"I see. I am sure he appreciates your help then, at least. Sorry for the trouble."

@Takumi

Soujirou noted the relatively well-maintained sewers as he glanced around. He had never exactly been in a sewer before, but he had imagined it to be a lightless, ill-maintained area that served only to be in good enough condition to move around waste. The waters themselves and the smell still certainly were likely sewer-like, but for it to be even jokingly mistakable for a castle someone had to be coming down here to take care of it.

"Would you consider it possible, or likely that our attempt at a surprise attack has been compromised? Surely to keep it as clean as this, they must have taken note of this area as a possibility for a route of attack."

@Jeremi @anyone​

"It's not like this tunnel is a secret or anything," Bruce started. "The records are there if you want to find them. I just never expected them so...clean." Stumbling Bruce's left leg dropped into the sewer sludge flowing in the center. "Relatively speaking, of course." As they moved on they ended up with a fork in the road with three tunnels each going a separate way. The map indicated that they were supposed to go through the one in the center when they heard footsteps coming towards them from the center tunnel.

Heavy footsteps.

Bruce stopped everyone dead in their tracks and motioned them towards the right tunnel that according to the map only lead to a dead end, which might explain the lack of light or anything else. As everyone went into the shadows the footsteps came closer and louder.

There was no mistaking it, this was yet another one of those giants they had seen, but this one was far smaller than the other two they had seen. Despite that and how spacious the sewer tunnels were this creature barely fit inside the tunnels it was no doubt guarding from intruders. It was about to turn down to the tunnel where the group was hiding, but instead turned down the path they had come seemingly changing its mind. When it had finally disappeared down the tunnel Bruce turned to face the group. "I guess there are worse things than guard dogs wandering through these sewers." If nothing else this confirmed that Bane indeed had a presence in this tunnel.​

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @ThatAverageGuy @AtomicKnight @Lucky @belVita

"I did not know you had healing powers," Aquawoman responded to Ben. "It could have been interesting to see you try healing what little smear there was left of either of them. Or perhaps you felt keen to join them? I think we all have to realize that all of us are not going to survive this ordeal."

Goro's eyes opened up revealing that he was in some sort of prison cell. He'd feel a collar around his neck that was probably best to leave alone for the time being. On the other side of the path between cells he could see a man sitting in lotus position inside a cell of his own. The only thing that he was wearing seemed to be a pair of white underware.

Meanwhile in the fighting arena, John and Harper heard something falling to the ground in the center of the ring. "I think it's time to heat this fight up, don't you?" She shouted to the crowd he responded with a deafening roar. If the two turned around they'd see a baseball bat with nails and barbed wire wrapped around it.

Harper didn't want to do this but... desperate times called for desperate measures.

Seeing the bat, Harper used her athletic body and speed to her advantage before grabbing the baseball bat. Assuming she grabbed it in time, Harper would swing for John's knee, not wanting to kill him. Just incipacitate him.

@Jeremi @dark

"It's not like this tunnel is a secret or anything," Bruce started. "The records are there if you want to find them. I just never expected them so...clean." Stumbling Bruce's left leg dropped into the sewer sludge flowing in the center. "Relatively speaking, of course." As they moved on they ended up with a fork in the road with three tunnels each going a separate way. The map indicated that they were supposed to go through the one in the center when they heard footsteps coming towards them from the center tunnel.

Heavy footsteps.

Bruce stopped everyone dead in their tracks and motioned them towards the right tunnel that according to the map only lead to a dead end, which might explain the lack of light or anything else. As everyone went into the shadows the footsteps came closer and louder.

There was no mistaking it, this was yet another one of those giants they had seen, but this one was far smaller than the other two they had seen. Despite that and how spacious the sewer tunnels were this creature barely fit inside the tunnels it was no doubt guarding from intruders. It was about to turn down to the tunnel where the group was hiding, but instead turned down the path they had come seemingly changing its mind. When it had finally disappeared down the tunnel Bruce turned to face the group. "I guess there are worse things than guard dogs wandering through these sewers." If nothing else this confirmed that Bane indeed had a presence in this tunnel.​

tumblr_nnvr45qZ0J1u4tx13o1_1280.gif

"Well that's just fuckin' great!" Felix shouted as he saw the beast. "How are we supposed to get past that thing? If ya haven't noticed, our attacks don't do shit on Bane's little party possey."

@Jeremi

John could see what appeared to be a baseball bat with nails and barbed wire. He had to get it before Harper got her hands on it. Life or Death meant survival instincts kicked in big time.

He bit his tongue as he felt blood run down his face.

He had to think back to the terminator wars, here and now.

This crowd was egging both of them on.

This woman had done nothing, he hadn't done nothing.

One of them had to fall unconscious soon.

The old man held his nose, blood was dripping off onto his fatigues, but Harper had the bat in her hands.

She did what she had to. Her quickness hit his legs and with a bit of a struggle, he fell to his knees and then to the side, coughing "Harper... don't let my timeline die."

He fell unconscious.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @dark

@Takumi

@Jeremi @anyone​

"It's no trouble at all." Bishamon responded as she walked.

Heavy footsteps.

As the group hid she moved Dante so she could place a hand on his mouth to keep him from possibly spouting any nonsense to give them away at all.

Some of the tension left when the creature went the way they came, but she was still prepared to spring into battle if she had to.

Harper didn't want to do this but... desperate times called for desperate measures.

Seeing the bat, Harper used her athletic body and speed to her advantage before grabbing the baseball bat. Assuming she grabbed it in time, Harper would swing for John's knee, not wanting to kill him. Just incipacitate him.

@Jeremi @dark

"Well that's just fuckin' great!" Felix shouted as he saw the beast. "How are we supposed to get past that thing? If ya haven't noticed, our attacks don't do shit on Bane's little party possey."

@Jeremi

"Give it a wide berth," Bruce said stepping back out from the shadows. "Luckily it went down the path we started, so better hurry on." He ushered them down the center. It wasn't long though when they heard voices again. They seemed to have stumbled on a heated conversation.

"-Uck Riddler and his lame ass puzzles. Did we really need something for this damn door?" They heard another voice responding.

"It's such a fucking hassle if I need to go take a shit and the other guy's balls deep in one of the other tunnels to get our hands on their keycard. Can't we complain to someone?"

"Jerry complained..."

"Who's Jerry?"

"You're his replacement." The other guy went silent after that and soon enough they heard them walk away.

When Bruce assumed the coast was clear they moved on ending up at another fork in the road. One road continued forward, one turned to the left and the other went to the right. "So we are going to need keycards to get into Blackgate from here and we have no idea how we're going to get our hands on them..." He whipped out the map to inspect the sewer system further. It appeared that all three roads ended up at their destination, but which one should they choose.

"I suggest we split up into three groups,"
Aquawoman suggested. "That way we cover a far greater area and finding the keycards increases significantly. As the map says they all converge on our destination and we need them to move forward."

Bruce nodded as he rolled up the map again. "We will have it easier to hide in smaller groups if that monster shows up again too. Then the question remains...who goes where?"

John could see what appeared to be a baseball bat with nails and barbed wire. He had to get it before Harper got her hands on it. Life or Death meant survival instincts kicked in big time.

He bit his tongue as he felt blood run down his face.

He had to think back to the terminator wars, here and now.

This crowd was egging both of them on.

This woman had done nothing, he hadn't done nothing.

One of them had to fall unconscious soon.

The old man held his nose, blood was dripping off onto his fatigues, but Harper had the bat in her hands.

She did what she had to. Her quickness hit his legs and with a bit of a struggle, he fell to his knees and then to the side, coughing "Harper... don't let my timeline die."

He fell unconscious.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @dark

With Connor falling to the ground the crowd erupted in cheers once again. "Well done Bluebird! Well done! But I believe my crowd are interested in a more...gruesome finale." Chants of the word kill filled the air like a mad mantra. John Connor's life was in Harper's hands. Was she going to fall to peer pressure or give all of them the proverbial middle finger?

@dark

Ben was silent at Aquawoman's words, his head drooping low.​

Heavy footsteps.

@Jeremi @dark

@Jeremi
"Give it a wide berth," Bruce said stepping back out from the shadows. "Luckily it went down the path we started, so better hurry on." He ushered them down the center. It wasn't long though when they heard voices again. They seemed to have stumbled on a heated conversation.

"-Uck Riddler and his lame ass puzzles. Did we really need something for this damn door?" They heard another voice responding.

"It's such a fucking hassle if I need to go take a shit and the other guy's balls deep in one of the other tunnels to get our hands on their keycard. Can't we complain to someone?"

"Jerry complained..."

"Who's Jerry?"

"You're his replacement." The other guy went silent after that and soon enough they heard them walk away.

When Bruce assumed the coast was clear they moved on ending up at another fork in the road. One road continued forward, one turned to the left and the other went to the right. "So we are going to need keycards to get into Blackgate from here and we have no idea how we're going to get our hands on them..." He whipped out the map to inspect the sewer system further. It appeared that all three roads ended up at their destination, but which one should they choose.

Aquawoman suggested. "That way we cover a far greater area and finding the keycards increases significantly. As the map says they all converge on our destination and we need them to move forward."

Bruce nodded as he rolled up the map again. "We will have it easier to hide in smaller groups if that monster shows up again too. Then the question remains...who goes where?"

With Connor falling to the ground the crowd erupted in cheers once again. "Well done Bluebird! Well done! But I believe my crowd are interested in a more...gruesome finale." Chants of the word kill filled the air like a mad mantra. John Connor's life was in Harper's hands. Was she going to fall to peer pressure or give all of them the proverbial middle finger?

@dark

"Time for a little Heatblast actio-"

Before Ben could proceed, everyone seemed to agree on avoiding the rock-liondog.

Simultaneously, they heard a conversation.

"Say, uh... who's the Riddler?"

When they suggested splitting up, Ben comments and prepares to transform, "time to test this guy out."

After slamming the dialed Omnitrix down, Ben's body became more reptillian and quadrapedal. Spines grew out of his back, and his eyes multiplied. Soon, a new lifeform appeared.

It might remind some of the late SCP-682.

2fhQYs7.jpg

"Huh, I could've sworn it would've looked more humanoid," Ben's new form comments, before using its enhanced smell, and if possible, enhanced sight, to get a good feel of what might've been in each route.

@Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @etcetcetc​

tumblr_inline_p045d4POor1vp7dy3_100.jpg

❝ Eugh... ❞ His memory was fuzzy and his head ached when he tried to piece together what occurred before the lights went out for him. As much as he didn't want to think that was the case, Majima figured that he didn't exactly make it out of the tunnel safely. That blows. He'd figured that a tunnel caving in like that would kill him outright, but he was still around. Except he recognized that he was in some sort of prison cell, and with a concerning factor of a collar around his neck. This simply yelled out signs that this Mad Dog didn't want to stick around these parts for too long.

❝ Psst! H... Hey! Ya hear me 'ere! ❞ Majima immediately realized that he wasn't exactly alone in this dingy prison, trying to catch the man's attention with a hushed voice.

@Jeremi

"Jerry complained..."

"Who's Jerry?"

@dark

With John on the ground, he couldn't stop her. Silence filled the air as he laid there rather quietly.

Was it too late or not?

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back