Status
Not open for further replies.
Jotaro looked around at his allies, who were all rolling around on the ground and acting crazy.

upload_2017-12-2_16-22-32-png.1848

"Good grief, you people are fragile."

The coated delinquent walked forward and shook his head, rubbing the toxin out of his eyes and motioning to Aoko and Bruce. "I'm fine, let's go already. . .I've had enough of this clown."

Despite his stoic attitude, his eyes looked tired - as if they saw something above and beyond the nightmare world (been there, done that) that Scarecrow had created. Though, much like anything else from Jotaro's mind, it won't get in the way of his goal. Even if it was clear that the toxin had done something.

You just won't have to see it.

"What? Don't tell me that the mighty, "Jotaro Kujo," isn't afraid of something? Or are you the sort that just tries to hide his problems instead of fighting them with your big Ora Ora Ora spirit muscle man thing." Dante retorted, surprised but sarcastic about Jotaro not having anything to fight against.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Yay! Let's go!" SeeU made her merry way to the tunnel, ready to get her mind free of these awful toxins. "And I'm okay, Miss Blue, but thank you very much for the offer! Ben helped me very much!"

As Dante started in on Jotaro, however, SeeU popped up between them. "Hello! Let's all try to work together, please!" Hopefully they would listen. The last thing the group needed was another fight amongst themselves.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"What? Don't tell me that the mighty, "Jotaro Kujo," isn't afraid of something? Or are you the sort that just tries to hide his problems instead of fighting them with your big Ora Ora Ora spirit muscle man thing." Dante retorted, surprised but sarcastic about Jotaro not having anything to fight against.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Jotaro shot a glare towards Dante, not amused by his remark.

View attachment 1849

"Do you want to find out how I handle problems?" Jotaro challenged, slightly raising a fist. Though, when SeeU jumped between them, Jotaro would look at her for a moment, before looking back at Dante. He'd sneer, then continue on his way.

@Widowmaker @Yun Lee

"Yay! Let's go!" SeeU made her merry way to the tunnel, ready to get her mind free of these awful toxins. "And I'm okay, Miss Blue, but thank you very much for the offer! Ben helped me very much!"

As Dante started in on Jotaro, however, SeeU popped up between them. "Hello! Let's all try to work together, please!" Hopefully they would listen. The last thing the group needed was another fight amongst themselves.

As they conversed the group heard something from up ahead in the darkness. It sounded like...roaring. As the noise came closer they saw flames coming from the front of it and big round eyes. Whatever it was it ran through them with uncanny speed. The group was lucky that no one had been stomped by whatever it was.

As it ran past it turned around allowing the group a clearer shot.

jabberwocky-poem_1.png.png

Was this yet another of the giants, or was it something else?​

@Crow @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @ThatAverageGuy @AtomicKnight @Lucky @belVita @dark

Jotaro shot a glare towards Dante, not amused by his remark.

upload_2017-12-2_16-51-57-png.1849

"Do you want to find out how I handle problems?" Jotaro challenged, slightly raising a fist. Though, when SeeU jumped between them, Jotaro would look at her for a moment, before looking back at Dante. He'd sneer, then continue on his way.

"Wow. So much for that." Dante exclaimed, breathing a inner sigh of relief. While he wanted to fire another sarcastic retort, he couldn't exactly afford causing a inner fire.

As they conversed the group heard something from up ahead in the darkness. It sounded like...roaring. As the noise came closer they saw flames coming from the front of it and big round eyes. Whatever it was it ran through them with uncanny speed. The group was lucky that no one had been stomped by whatever it was.

Was this yet another of the giants, or was it something else?

"What the fuck is that... It looks more ugly than any demon I've ever seen..."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT, @Jeremi

"Yet here you are, wandering aimlessly a lost child with out his safety blanket. The ones who fear the most usually put up the bravest faces after all." Scarecrow, or his voice at least, seemed to be constant companion at least for the time being.

As they wandered in the hellscape the blood pouring down they stumbled upon what to them looked like a giant skull maw built into a mountain. It seemed to be an entrance of some sort. "Is that..."

Aquawoman finished what Bruce was going to say. "Considering how this gas has changed our surroundings, I assume that is supposed to be a tunnel."

This news seemed to lift Bruce's spirits. "Then we are not too far from where we need to." The entrance looked like it was mocking them the eyes on the skull shone a bright red and Bruce could swear that they were following his every move.

@Crow @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @ThatAverageGuy @AtomicKnight @Lucky @belVita @dark
"Wow. So much for that." Dante exclaimed, breathing a inner sigh of relief. While he wanted to fire another sarcastic retort, he couldn't exactly afford causing a inner fire.

"What the fuck is that... It looks more ugly than any demon I've ever seen..."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT, @Jeremi

"... does that sack of potatoes honestly think I'll be afraid of the Jabberwocky from Alice in Wonderland? He'll have better luck sicking something from Animal Farm!" Upgrade comments. "Come on SeeU, let's kick this oversized piece of literary descriptions back through the looking glass!"

The rocket boosters on Upgraded SeeU's back were all charged up, causing SeeU to take flight. Upgrade's headed briefly resurfaced on SeeU's left shoulder, before taking the form of a mounted weapon that fired optic blasts at the one Ben called 'Jabberwocky'.

"Hey ugly! Bet you can't catch us!" Upgrade taunts the hideous beast.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @etcetcetc​

"Y'know, if those are one another of Bane's guard dogs, then I doubt our attacks will do shit." Felix commented rather pessimistically. He would simply stand off to the side and watch for now, not wanting to waste anymore knives or bullets on things that can't be killed.

@Jeremi @Crow @Widowmaker

Soujirou squinted his eyes as he gazed at the creature, attempting to analyze it. Though his and everyone else's senses had been messed with, he had senses beyond the physical ones. There was no guarantee that they hadn't been messed with either, but he figured it was worth a shot. Was the creature even actually there to begin with? That was the only thing he really tried to discern for now.

He placed a hand on the hilt of his sword before speaking to the ones who had engaged the creature already.

"Up to this point, hallucinations have been assaulting us, no? It would be wise to hold off on battle until we figure out whether we truly even are on a battlefield at the moment."

Though he was quick to go to battle, when he couldn't even be sure if the enemy was even there he wasn't interested in lashing out.

@Jeremi @Crow @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT

tumblr_inline_p033im4FLN1vp7dy3_100.jpg

❝ I dunno 'bout you guys, but I'm gonna avoid messin' 'round with that... thing. ❞ Majima wasn't exactly going to push their luck here. Not that he was going to get pissed that some people had the idea of trying their tricks on the big fella, but he was more concerned if it was going to be a problem for the group if it escalates, especially if it's going to be a pain for him. Plus... he still wasn't feeling like his usual self after what occurred not too long ago.

@Jeremi @Crow @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay

"Y-Yes! Ben! Please listen to Mister Majima!" SeeU found the monster scary, and wasn't fond of being forced into a battle like this, even with someone by her side to help her. "Let us just stay down for now, please!"

@Crow @Kaykay @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Widowmaker

"Y-Yes! Ben! Please listen to Mister Majima!" SeeU found the monster scary, and wasn't fond of being forced into a battle like this, even with someone by her side to help her. "Let us just stay down for now, please!"

@Crow @Kaykay @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Widowmaker

"Alright, alright, let's cool these jets," Upgrade says as the jets slow down and SeeU's feet touch the ground, descending slowly.

"So... what're we waiting for again?" Upgrade asks the others. "A cat? A rabbit? Some guy with a hat who wants to have tea with us?"

@Yun Lee @Crow @Kaykay @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Widowmaker @Gummi Bunnies

"... does that sack of potatoes honestly think I'll be afraid of the Jabberwocky from Alice in Wonderland? He'll have better luck sicking something from Animal Farm!" Upgrade comments. "Come on SeeU, let's kick this oversized piece of literary descriptions back through the looking glass!"

The rocket boosters on Upgraded SeeU's back were all charged up, causing SeeU to take flight. Upgrade's headed briefly resurfaced on SeeU's left shoulder, before taking the form of a mounted weapon that fired optic blasts at the one Ben called 'Jabberwocky'.

"Hey ugly! Bet you can't catch us!" Upgrade taunts the hideous beast.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @etcetcetc​

Most of the blast didn't hit the monster except one that seemed to hit it square in the chest. In retaliation it roared loudly before charging towards the group at uncanny speeds.

Most of the blast didn't hit the monster except one that seemed to hit it square in the chest. In retaliation it roared loudly before charging towards the group at uncanny speeds.

"Yeeeaaah, maybe XLR8's the best guy for this situation," Upgrade comments, before firing optic blasts not directly at the creature, but rather, at some stalactites on the cavern's ceiling, hoping that they would hit the beast and slow it down.

"And this is the part where we all RUUUUUUN!" Upgrade exclaims as he readies the boosters once more, preparing to scatter around the cave with everyone else.

"... and spread out."

@Crow @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @ThatAverageGuy @AtomicKnight @Lucky @belVita @dark @Jeremi

"I know I'm one for taking on large threats like that Savior thing? But this is just ridiculous... Sigh. Can't believe I'm actually going to start running from this thing." Dante exclaimed, beginning to retreat when it noticed Upgrade.

"Yeeeaaah, maybe XLR8's the best guy for this situation," Upgrade comments, before firing optic blasts not directly at the creature, but rather, at some stalactites on the cavern's ceiling, hoping that they would hit the beast and slow it down.

"And this is the part where we all RUUUUUUN!" Upgrade exclaims as he readies the boosters once more, preparing to scatter around the cave with everyone else.

"... and spread out."

"Yo, don't suppose you can fix up something to give me a boost? I've got nothing in my arsenal to help boost me out of this mess."

@Jeremi @Crow

"I know I'm one for taking on large threats like that Savior thing? But this is just ridiculous... Sigh. Can't believe I'm actually going to start running from this thing." Dante exclaimed, beginning to retreat when it noticed Upgrade.

"Yo, don't suppose you can fix up something to give me a boost? I've got nothing in my arsenal to help boost me out of this mess."

@Jeremi @Crow

"I'm kinda upgrading someone else right now, Dante," Upgrade says, pointing to the upgraded SeeU that his wire-like markings were on. "Unless... SeeU, think you could keep a safe distance from the Jabberwocky for a bit? I'll be back in a jiffy."

@Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Jeremi

The way the group were now and the speeds that the monster was coming towards them they had no actual chance of outrunning it. However as Ben fired towards the ceiling sending some debris from the tunnel went falling down on the monster, but instead of stone hitting flesh they heard the sound of stone hitting metal. Despite the hit the monster was still coming towards them but far slower and now sporting two humps, not unlike a camel.

The way the group were now and the speeds that the monster was coming towards them they had no actual chance of outrunning it. However as Ben fired towards the ceiling sending some debris from the tunnel went falling down on the monster, but instead of stone hitting flesh they heard the sound of stone hitting metal. Despite the hit the monster was still coming towards them but far slower and now sporting two humps, not unlike a camel.

Unfortunately, Dante was next to the monster as the debris was bouncing off of it, forcing him to draw his Rebellion Sword and quickly slash at the rocks coming at him. "Yikes! Careful where you're aiming Kiddo!" He yelled at the top of his voice as he was somewhat far from him. After he finished slashing the rocks, Dante would then attempt to begin slashing at the monsters legs, to hopefully knock it off balance, but he had lost some stamina from defending himself from the Hallucinations and the Falling Rocks.

@Crow, @Jeremi

Unfortunately, Dante was next to the monster as the debris was bouncing off of it, forcing him to draw his Rebellion Sword and quickly slash at the rocks coming at him. "Yikes! Careful where you're aiming Kiddo!" He yelled at the top of his voice as he was somewhat far from him. After he finished slashing the rocks, Dante would then attempt to begin slashing at the monsters legs, to hopefully knock it off balance, but he had lost some stamina from defending himself from the Hallucinations and the Falling Rocks.

@Crow, @Jeremi

"Dante, hold that thought! SeeU, stand back!"

4d37b3d6f71cee675adfc718025a6165.jpg

Upgrade exclaims as he leaves SeeU's body. While all her(and the katana's) enhancements were gone, the updates to Harper's combat chip were still there.

Upgrade smacked its liquid metal body onto the Jabberwocky, attempting to merge with it. If successful, it would attempt to overtake and deactivate it from the inside. Upgrade's body pattern was now present on the Jabberwocky.

"This better work!"

@Crow @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Jeremi

"Dante, hold that thought! SeeU, stand back!"

4d37b3d6f71cee675adfc718025a6165.jpg

Upgrade exclaims as he leaves SeeU's body. While all her(and the katana's) enhancements were gone, the updates to Harper's combat chip were still there.

Upgrade smacked its liquid metal body onto the Jabberwocky, attempting to merge with it. If successful, it would attempt to overtake and deactivate it from the inside. Upgrade's body pattern was now present on the Jabberwocky.

"This better work!"

@Crow @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Jeremi

When Ben attempted to merge with the monster bullets started to emerge from the stomach of the monster in an attempt to get him off.

"Hmm..." SeeU payed close attention to what transpired in the fight, then got an idea. With the added combat boost, SeeU began punching and kicking at the walls of the cave to get more debris to fall on the creature. "Mister Jotaro! Miss Blue! Mister Soujirou! Anyone else, please help! I think we van stop the monster this way!"

@Jeremi @Crow @Widowmaker @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back