Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm..." SeeU payed close attention to what transpired in the fight, then got an idea. With the added combat boost, SeeU began punching and kicking at the walls of the cave to get more debris to fall on the creature. "Mister Jotaro! Miss Blue! Mister Soujirou! Anyone else, please help! I think we van stop the monster this way!"

"Hey hey hey! Are you forgetting about the amount of rocks that I had to deal with involving Ben's attack?! Oh crap..." He exclaimed as began to slice up the rocks that were coming towards him, rapidly losing stamina fast and was visibly apparent that Dante was getting weaker.

"*pant*...*pant*...*pant*... Losing... Strength... Fast..."

@Yun Lee @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi

"Hmm..." SeeU payed close attention to what transpired in the fight, then got an idea. With the added combat boost, SeeU began punching and kicking at the walls of the cave to get more debris to fall on the creature. "Mister Jotaro! Miss Blue! Mister Soujirou! Anyone else, please help! I think we van stop the monster this way!"

@Jeremi @Crow @Widowmaker @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay

"Careful, SeeU!"
Aquawoman shouted. "If we do that then the entire tunnel might collapse on top of us and end our quest here and now! Perhaps instead we shall aim our efforts towards the not so raging beast? It is obvious that it has lost quite a lot of its steam! Does that are capable follow after me!" She gripped her trident and charged.

Aquawoman's words seemed to true at least the monster had drastically slowed down after the ceiling had caved down. It was as if the monster was dragging itself forward across the road.

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @ThatAverageGuy @AtomicKnight @Lucky @belVita @dark

Aoko07.png

"Good grief. I think I've had enough of this game already."

Aoko initially hesitated to act, having believed that the enemy before them was some sort of hallucination. But alas, it appeared that it was real... or at least, real enough. After seeing the others leap into action and try their best against the monster, the magician decided it was high time to provide a helping hand of her own. While the others kept it busy for a while, Aoko lowered herself down to one knee, aiming her arm at the enemy as though she were aiming some sort of massive gun.

Magical glyphs materialized out of thin air in front of Aoko's palm, channeling and concentrating her Magic Circuits into what she wanted; what she imagined and intended to bring to life. The form of a massive beam, made up of pure destructive power. Powered by incantations recited in her mind, visualizing what she needed, focusing her input and output, she charged herself, hoping to reach the power of another Arc-Drive once again, if not something beyond.

Perhaps if she were anyone else, she'd be more worried about exhausting her mana, and indeed, though many could not bring themselves to believe it, Aoko actually possessed an extremely average capacity for orthodox magecraft, this magic was her own. It was her affinity. One could almost call it her origin.

And then, once her power had been gathered into one place...

"Oi, everyone. If I were you, I'd stand back. Can't guarantee your safety, after all~"

She opened fire.

z10.png

BOOM!

Her imagination came to life.

With mana surging around her body, as though leaking out like a water bottle ready to shoot out with the force of a fire hydrant, Aoko fired a massive, devastatingly powerful energy beam at the monster, hoping to do significant damage to it at the very least, not like the last monster the group had faced, even if it might have inadvertently contributed to the falling debris within.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Anybody

Last edited:

@Jeremi @Crow @Widowmaker @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay
When Ben attempted to merge with the monster bullets started to emerge from the stomach of the monster in an attempt to get him off.
"Hey hey hey! Are you forgetting about the amount of rocks that I had to deal with involving Ben's attack?! Oh crap..." He exclaimed as began to slice up the rocks that were coming towards him, rapidly losing stamina fast and was visibly apparent that Dante was getting weaker.

"*pant*...*pant*...*pant*... Losing... Strength... Fast..."

@Yun Lee @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi
Aoko01.png

Aoko initially hesitated to act, having believed that the enemy before them was some sort of hallucination. But alas, it appeared that it was real... or at least, real enough. After seeing the others leap into action and try their best against the monster, the magician decided it was high time to provide a helping hand of her own. While the others kept it busy for a while, Aoko lowered herself down to one knee, aiming her arm at the enemy as though she were aiming some sort of massive gun.

Magical glyphs materialized out of thin air in front of Aoko's palm, channeling and concentrating her Magic Circuits into what she wanted; what she imagined and intended to bring to life. The form of a massive beam, made up of pure destructive power. Powered by incantations recited in her mind, visualizing what she needed, focusing her input and output, she charged herself, hoping to reach the power of another Arc-Drive once again, if not something beyond.

Perhaps if she were anyone else, she'd be more worried about exhausting her mana, and indeed, though many could not bring themselves to believe it, Aoko actually possessed an extremely average capacity for orthodox magecraft, this magic was her own. It was her affinity. One could almost call it her origin.

"Oi, everyone. If I were you, I'd stand back. Can't guarantee your safety, after all~"

She opened fire.

image.gif

BOOM!

With mana surging around her body, as though leaking out like a water bottle ready to shoot out with the force of a fire hydrant, Aoko fired a massive, devastatingly powerful energy beam at the monster, hoping to do significant damage to it at the very least, not like the last monster the group had faced, even if it might have inadvertently contributed to the falling debris within.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Anybody

Upgrade's liquid metal body parted so that the bullets could miss.

Upgrade's markings had cleared way on spots of the body that the team's varioua attacks were ready to strike, including Aoko's blasts.

Now, it was a struggle for control.

Upgrade, controlling the beast's frontal paws, continuously smacked ita hideous, fish-like face.

"Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself? Stop hitting yourself!" Upgrade mocks. "Or jabbing yourself, for that matter. Ahaha..."

Afterwards, he activates the bullets on the beast's chest, upgrading them to homing missiles. Their target - the monster itself!

@Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Anybody

Aoko01.png

She opened fire.

image.gif

BOOM!

The attack connected and the sound of creaking steel as the monster buckled together as a man crashed out of its stomach and landed unconsciously on the ground. On closer inspection he seemed like just a run of the mill henchman wearing black body armor. Getting anything from him was pointless. The "Jabberwocky" on the other hand was now just a wrecked mini van. Aquawoman wrinkled her nose. "This is why I do not help Batwoman in dealing with Gotham problems on my world. It is just a pointless mess."

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @ThatAverageGuy @AtomicKnight @Lucky @belVita @dark

The attack connected and the sound of creaking steel as the monster buckled together as a man crashed out of its stomach and landed unconsciously on the ground. On closer inspection he seemed like just a run of the mill henchman wearing black body armor. Getting anything from him was pointless. The "Jabberwocky" on the other hand was now just a wrecked mini van. Aquawoman wrinkled her nose. "This is why I do not help Batwoman in dealing with Gotham problems on my world. It is just a pointless mess."

Upgrade's liquid metal body leaked from the now-dead mechanical "Jabberwocky" as if it was a pool of blood or leaking crude oil, then reformed into a more solid shape, before the emblem on its chest beeped and flashed. In a great flash of red light, Ben was there once more.

9pekqpn.jpg

"Say, you guys wouldn't think Bane's crew uses one of those ID card scanning systems, would you?" Ben asks the group as he eyed the henchman. "Or maybe eye scans?"

@Jeremi @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @ThatAverageGuy @AtomicKnight @Lucky @belVita @dark

"Hah... hah... if you guys don't hah... mind I uh... just gonna... pass out. Oof." Dante exclaimed as he fell to the ground with a loud thud. He had used up a lot of energy fighting the hallucination and fending off all the debris from everyone's attacks. He was flat out cold on the floor.

Harper managed to jump over the sweep, narrowly avoiding his leg. Growing a bit angry once she landed, Harper grit her teeth and attempted to deliver another punch to his nose, this one twice as hard as the last.

@dark @Jeremi

John frowned as he tried to move his head in time with Harper's punch in the arena, gritting his teeth. He hated not having the reflexes he used to.

The second her fist hit his face, a distant crack could be heard and blood fell to the floor.

"You hit hard, I give you credit."

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

Last edited:
"Hah... hah... if you guys don't hah... mind I uh... just gonna... pass out. Oof." Dante exclaimed as he fell to the ground with a loud thud. He had used up a lot of energy fighting the hallucination and fending off all the debris from everyone's attacks. He was flat out cold on the floor.

pAjYe6R.jpg

"Dante!" Ben exclaims, running towards the now unconscious demon hunter. "He kinda looks alright. I can't carry him as I am now though."

@Widowmaker @Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Jeremi

pAjYe6R.jpg

"Dante!" Ben exclaims, running towards the now unconscious demon hunter. "He kinda looks alright. I can't carry him as I am now though."
"I'd suggest taking this guy along for the ride, but seems like he probably has little to give to us. At least, unless Mister Wayne here wants to say otherwise," Aoko sighed as she lightly kicked the presumably unconscious body of the thug. Looked like that took care of that. For the time being, perhaps the others could take this opportunity to rest. Aoko herself was admittedly a bit drained as well, so she wouldn't be opposed to taking a breather as well.

Putting a hand on her hip as she walked over toward Dante's unconscious form, she pursed her lip. "I guess he'd much rather if I did it. But... more than could I... should I is the question..." The redhead mumbled to herself, glancing around at the rest of the group, her gaze eventually landing on Jotaro and SeeU.

"... I don't imagine either of you would be up for carrying this guy around, would you? After all, if I did it, who'd be carrying my bag?"

@Widowmaker @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee

Last edited:
tumblr_oz67hovR0Y1v3qowuo2_100.png

Hah... haah... Gettin' too old for this... ❞ Majima pretty much got a run for his money back there, taking a moment to catch his breath. However, at least it was just some mechanical thing that looked like something else. ❝ Hey, wait a minute... if that was a mechnical... whatever it's supposed to look like... after us not too long ago, does that mean the other giant shitbags roamin' the city could be same thing? ❞

Taking in Ben's mentioning that Dante just passed out, Majima would've gone and helped... but his back said otherwise.

@Widowmaker @Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @Jeremi

SeeU's eyes lit up as Aoko made her attack. "Oh my gosh! Miss Blue! That was fantastic!" Though seeing it was just a little van was surprising. Poor Dante though...

"We can carry both Dante and Mister Henchman with us! Maybe he's one of those guys scared to go against Bane, too!" SeeU could pick up whoever was lighter.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Widowmaker

Aoko07.png

"I'd suggest taking this guy along for the ride, but seems like he probably has little to give to us. At least, unless Mister Wayne here wants to say otherwise," Aoko sighed as she lightly kicked the presumably unconscious body of the thug. Looked like that took care of that. For the time being, perhaps the others could take this opportunity to rest. Aoko herself was admittedly a bit drained as well, so she wouldn't be opposed to taking a breather as well.

Putting a hand on her hip as she walked over toward Dante's unconscious form, she pursed her lip. "I guess he'd much rather if I did it. But... more than could I... should I is the question..." The redhead mumbled to herself, glancing around at the rest of the group, her gaze eventually landing on Jotaro and SeeU.

"... I don't imagine either of you would be up for carrying this guy around, would you? After all, if I did it, who'd be carrying my bag?"

@Widowmaker @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee

"I'll carry Dante." Bishamon offered, moving to pick Dante up and carry him over her shoulder with a small grunt.

Someone had to do it, and with how most of the others in the group were in need of a rest it seemed she might as well, despite being a bit tired herself.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody

John frowned as he tried to move his head in time with Harper's punch in the arena, gritting his teeth. He hated not having the reflexes he used to.
The second her fist hit his face, a distant crack could be heard and blood fell to the floor.

"You hit hard, I give you credit."

"Thanks. I had a good teacher." Harper quipped between huffs before rushing forward yet again. Using her speed to her advantage, Harper would attempt to quickly grab John by the collar and headbutt him in the face.

@dark @Jeremi

SeeU's eyes lit up as Aoko made her attack. "Oh my gosh! Miss Blue! That was fantastic!" Though seeing it was just a little van was surprising. Poor Dante though...

"We can carry both Dante and Mister Henchman with us! Maybe he's one of those guys scared to go against Bane, too!" SeeU could pick up whoever was lighter.

"I'll carry him. That way I don't have to worry about any of you worthless a-holes losing track of him." Felix replied dryly before approaching the thug and hoisting him over his shoulder with relative ease. "Besides, we can use him as bait if any alligators attack us in the sewers."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Takumi @Crow @Widowmaker

"So just hitting them hard enough makes them shed their skin...I see..."

Soujirou mused to himself as Aoko blasted away the "monster" and peeled it to its true form. It seemed he had deliberated for nothing, but at least the problem had been solved.

"I'll carry him. That way I don't have to worry about any of you worthless a-holes losing track of him." Felix replied dryly before approaching the thug and hoisting him over his shoulder with relative ease. "Besides, we can use him as bait if any alligators attack us in the sewers."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Takumi @Crow @Widowmaker

"...Do we really need him?" Soujirou asked, raising an eyebrow as Felix hoisted him up. "Even if he decides he is going to be on our side, he appears to be of no value. Even as bait or a human shield, I cannot imagine him being very effective."

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Ver @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore

"So just hitting them hard enough makes them shed their skin...I see..."

Soujirou mused to himself as Aoko blasted away the "monster" and peeled it to its true form. It seemed he had deliberated for nothing, but at least the problem had been solved.

"...Do we really need him?" Soujirou asked, raising an eyebrow as Felix hoisted him up. "Even if he decides he is going to be on our side, he appears to be of no value. Even as bait or a human shield, I cannot imagine him being very effective."

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Ver @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore
"I like hearing the noises they make right before they die." Felix replied as he continued to walk. "So if I get bored, I can kill him."

@Kaykay

If anyone looked over the unconscious body then they found nothing worth notifying. No keys or IDs. Only a pistol tucked into his vest. "I don't believe this "monster" is the same as the Giants we've seen before," Bruce stated. "If anything I think this was due to Scarecrows gas...at least we got rid of it. We're not far from our destination now."

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow@Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @ThatAverageGuy @AtomicKnight @Lucky @belVita @dark

Jotaro walked forward, shaking his head. This place was full of surprises, but what kind of real creature would actually look like that? It had to have been something on wheels. Though, In truth, Jotaro was about to stop time and clean up, but it seemed as if the group had managed to finish the enemy off before he could get a lick in. At least his allies were reliable, right?

Especially that Aoko. That ability is above and beyond any stand Jotaro had come across. On top of that, could move in stopped time - something that JoJo had yet to ask her about. It's best not to think what would happen if she ever decided to go rogue; it'd be interesting, at least.

If the group began to move again, Jotaro would dig his hands into his coat and walk next to Aoko. He'd speak while looking straight ahead as he walked.

View attachment 1860

"So."

"How are you able to move in stopped time?"

@Ver @Jeremi

"I like hearing the noises they make right before they die." Felix replied as he continued to walk. "So if I get bored, I can kill him."

@Kaykay

"A little distasteful as a hobby, but I suppose that is as good a reason as any," Soujirou shrugged while continuing to walk. He realized it probably wasn't his place to speak of bad hobbies, but he decided to disregard that for now in favor of starting to look around the area. Especially since they were apparently getting close, if Bruce was correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back