Status
Not open for further replies.
"So, where are the trains?" Ben asks. "Anyways, I reckon we... uh..."

Ben uses his new form's sense of smell to determine the better route.

@Jeremi @Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @Ver @Center​

Ben felt the faint smell of a breath mint coming from the southern part of the tunnel. "Let's hope Bane taking over the city has stopped the trains...otherwise we'd be in trouble."

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @Ver @Center

"Ugh... My head..." Dante exclaimed as he finally awoke from being knocked out for so long. But he discovered something.

"Wait a minute... Where is everyone?!" He looked around quickly and found that no one was where he was. "Wait a minute. Where even am I? And why does this smell... Oh I'm in the sewer aren't I? Great... Might as well start finding my way back to the team..." And so Dante began trekking through the sewer solo, determined to regroup with the main party. But what would he encounter on his way?

@Jeremi

Going down the center path Dante soon found the sleeping guard and the stairs from where he could hear voices.

@Widowmaker

Corey and Mason

Corey took both of the keycards and pocketed them. Once he hand them in his hand, they were equally as camflouged as he was. He was silent and walked over to Felix, attempt to grab his hand. Hopefully if he waa successful, he could camflouge himself, Felix and Mason and maybe the Colossus wouldn't notice him like before.

@thatguyinthestore @York @Jeremi @Right path

The gun shot from Felix's gone had made the Colossus leap into the open area cracking the entrance as it did so. It looked like it was sniffing the air but considering that it looked like it was made of stone perhaps it was just for added effect?

It made its way towards where they group stood camouflaged standing mere inches away from Corey and the others. Finally it continued running onward down the tunnel that lead towards the entrance to the prison. No doubt assuming that whoever had done this had continued on.

@Lucky @thatguyinthestore @York @Right path

The man looked up and growled at the two guards as they tossed him in. John didn't say anything just trying to recall what happened out there..

His eyes turned toward the new man and shook his head.

"You too?"

"Majima, I'm assuming?"

Then he forced himself to stare into Harper's eyes again.

.... Harper?!

He could hear the other man in the back of Harper's cell "Who the hell are you supposed to be? "

@Gummi Bunnies @dark @thatguyinthestore

"The boogieman," The man responded. "Does it matter?"

tumblr_inline_ozxlurXp181vp7dy3_100.jpg

❝ Wait just a damn minute, so what yer sayin' is that this is some underground fighting arena? ❞ Majima had his shares of this back home, but that instance back then was more of a casual thing than... this. So he could only piece together that Harper and John's already gone through a fight already... but with the conversation he was hearing, the prior fight didn't end up with a knockout.

❝ That's just great, not even kickin' the bucket is the ticket out, huh? ❞ The eyepatched man gave out a tired breath of air, leaning his back onto the wall of his cell.

@thatguyinthestore @dark @Jeremi

"Yeah and the fun part is that just like with your friend there, even murder's not going to get you out of it."

@dark @Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
Going down the center path Dante soon found the sleeping guard and the stairs from where he could hear voices.

"Great... A sleeping Guard. Hopefully I don't end up waking him. Wait a minute, I hear some voices up ahead. I must be on the right track." Dante muttered to himself as he proceeded to sneak past the guard, hopefully not to alert him or any kind of opposition.

@Jeremi

tumblr_n41g4ehuAj1seu5f5o9_250.png

Jotaro listened intently to Aoko's explanation, but he didn't take the time to look at her. At least she obliged and answered the question. . .somewhat. Of course someone like her had to be cryptic about this sort of thing. It was annoying, and if Jotaro didn't know any better he'd push the question further. However, even Jotaro Kujo knew to swallow his pride when need be. It wasn't worth starting a fight if it was obvious that he'd get his ass kicked - or worse.

The ability to exist beyond time itself. . .

That was dangerous. It made DIO look like a goon.

Jotaro would wordlessly nod his head in response to Aoko's explanation. He got what he wanted and more, so there was no point talking any further. In fact, Jotaro kept his voice within his own thoughts for the next ten minutes, wordlessly following Bruce and his group down the center path towards the Gotham Metro and subtly reacting to the group's prompts. He had much to think about, after all.

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @Ver @Jeremi @Center​

tumblr_n41g4ehuAj1seu5f5o9_250.png

Jotaro listened intently to Aoko's explanation, but he didn't take the time to look at her. At least she obliged and answered the question. . .somewhat. Of course someone like her had to be cryptic about this sort of thing. It was annoying, and if Jotaro didn't know any better he'd push the question further. However, even Jotaro Kujo knew to swallow his pride when need be. It wasn't worth starting a fight if it was obvious that he'd get his ass kicked - or worse.

The ability to exist beyond time itself. . .

That was dangerous. It made DIO look like a goon.

Jotaro would wordlessly nod his head in response to Aoko's explanation. He got what he wanted and more, so there was no point talking any further. In fact, Jotaro kept his voice within his own thoughts for the next ten minutes, wordlessly following Bruce and his group down the center path towards the Gotham Metro and subtly reacting to the group's prompts. He had much to think about, after all.

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @Ver @Jeremi @Center​

"This all bunch of right shite."

Those words echoed as Manchester followed the group, the longer this went on, the more agitated the brit seemed. Manchester eye's locked on Bruce. Thanks to the late Harper's mind, Manchester knew the truth, and it pissed him off royally. In a lot of ways, Bruce was worse than Superman. He should knows better, you can say the same for."

"So what's the plan, Brucey? We gonna take a ride on the metro? Sounds lovely to me."

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @Ver @jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Great... A sleeping Guard. Hopefully I don't end up waking him. Wait a minute, I hear some voices up ahead. I must be on the right track." Dante muttered to himself as he proceeded to sneak past the guard, hopefully not to alert him or any kind of opposition.

@Jeremi

The man was snoring soundly as Dante made his way past. Soon enough as he went through the tunnel he was soon in an open area with a huge door on the north wall. While nothing special it seemed to be colored a bright magenta.

@Widowmaker

"I think there's someone on the South," Ben says. "I'll do my ceiling crawl and check on him, then return with info."

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Center​

Making his way crawling the ceiling Ben soon spotted two more guards walking the tracks chatting away. It seemed that they hadn't noticed Ben on top of them yet too busy with their own conversation.

"This all bunch of right shite."

Those words echoed as Manchester followed the group, the longer this went on, the more agitated the brit seemed. Manchester eye's locked on Bruce. Thanks to the late Harper's mind, Manchester knew the truth, and it pissed him off royally. In a lot of ways, Bruce was worse than Superman. He should knows better, you can say the same for."

"So what's the plan, Brucey? We gonna take a ride on the metro? Sounds lovely to me."

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @Ver @jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Let's hope we don't see any trains as long as we're here," Came his reply.

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Center

The man was snoring soundly as Dante made his way past. Soon enough as he went through the tunnel he was soon in an open area with a huge door on the north wall. While nothing special it seemed to be colored a bright magenta.

"Hmm... A large door. Typical." Dante exclaimed, holding his sword on his shoulder. "I wonder what I should do here then? Blowing it open would just attract unwanted attention. But where's the fun in that? They've probably locked onto us anyways by now so..." Dante pulled out the Pandora's box. "Hmm... What one to use here... Ah ha."

Dante inputted the combination 594 into the box and unveiled the "Argument" Weapon from the box, which spawned him into what appeared to be a missile launching gadget with a devil head insignia on the front.

"Alright. I wonder if this will make enough noise. Eh, one way to find out!" He exclaimed as he pulled the trigger's, firing a swarm of missiles towards the door. When this connects, it will cause a massive explosion and generate a very loud noise.

giphy.gif

@Jeremi @Everyone​

"Hmm... A large door. Typical." Dante exclaimed, holding his sword on his shoulder. "I wonder what I should do here then? Blowing it open would just attract unwanted attention. But where's the fun in that? They've probably locked onto us anyways by now so..." Dante pulled out the Pandora's box. "Hmm... What one to use here... Ah ha."

Dante inputted the combination 594 into the box and unveiled the "Argument" Weapon from the box, which spawned him into what appeared to be a missile launching gadget with a devil head insignia on the front.

"Alright. I wonder if this will make enough noise. Eh, one way to find out!" He exclaimed as he pulled the trigger's, firing a swarm of missiles towards the door. When this connects, it will cause a massive explosion and generate a very loud noise.

giphy.gif

@Jeremi @Everyone​

The missiles hit and an explosion did occur, but once the dust settled the door was still standing with not even a dent on it. Dante did hear though that someone was coming up from behind, no doubt the man who a moment ago had been sleeping in the tunnel.

@Widowmaker

The missiles hit and an explosion did occur, but once the dust settled the door was still standing with not even a dent on it. Dante did hear though that someone was coming up from behind, no doubt the man who a moment ago had been sleeping in the tunnel.

"Just what is this damn door made off?!" Dante exclaimed when he heard someone approaching him from behind. He retreated the Argument back into the box and prepared his two pistols; Ebony and Ivory as he prepared for a eventual engagement. "I haven't used these in a while. Gunslinger Style." He exclaimed as now his accuracy and combo knowledge with ranged weaponry was increased. He was now ready for whatever was approaching him.

@Jeremi

Ben felt the faint smell of a breath mint coming from the southern part of the tunnel. "Let's hope Bane taking over the city has stopped the trains...otherwise we'd be in trouble."

@Widowmaker

The gun shot from Felix's gone had made the Colossus leap into the open area cracking the entrance as it did so. It looked like it was sniffing the air but considering that it looked like it was made of stone perhaps it was just for added effect?

It made its way towards where they group stood camouflaged standing mere inches away from Corey and the others. Finally it continued running onward down the tunnel that lead towards the entrance to the prison. No doubt assuming that whoever had done this had continued on.

"Yeah and the fun part is that just like with your friend there, even murder's not going to get you out of it."

@dark @Gummi Bunnies
"Okay, looks like the coast is clear." Felix said before breaking the contact with Corey and continuing on down the tunnel.

@Jeremi @Lucky @York

"Just what is this damn door made off?!" Dante exclaimed when he heard someone approaching him from behind. He retreated the Argument back into the box and prepared his two pistols; Ebony and Ivory as he prepared for a eventual engagement. "I haven't used these in a while. Gunslinger Style." He exclaimed as now his accuracy and combo knowledge with ranged weaponry was increased. He was now ready for whatever was approaching him.

@Jeremi

Sure enough the same man that had been sleeping just a moment ago was now running towards the door and spotting Dante the man fired instantly at the demon hunter.

"Okay, looks like the coast is clear." Felix said before breaking the contact with Corey and continuing on down the tunnel.

@Jeremi @Lucky @York

As they continued down the tunnel the group suddenly heard gunshots up ahead, was one of their own in trouble?

@thatguyinthestore @Lucky @York

Sure enough the same man that had been sleeping just a moment ago was now running towards the door and spotting Dante the man fired instantly at the demon hunter.

As they continued down the tunnel the group suddenly heard gunshots up ahead, was one of their own in trouble?

"God dammit... this better not be one of us..." Felix muttered before breaking out into a sprint and following the gunshots.

@Jeremi @Lucky @York

Dante immediately dived out the way and aimed his two pistols towards the man. "Not bad, but if this door hides something, I plan on opening it. And you are not stopping me." Dante smirked before returning fire, aiming at his torso.

@Jeremi

Felix would look behind him and throw up his arms, though it looked more like a shrug.

"Who fucking cares?"

Instead, Felix would grab the thug by the collar and put the pistol to his temple. "You wanna know what happens when you die? First, I leave you here on the sidewalk, you bleed out or Bane's little butt buddy gets you first, and me and my pal here run off scott free. But you wanna know what happens after that?

Nothing.

No sexy angels, no golden chariots, and no streets made of gold. Just darkness. You're dead, nobody cares, especially not me. And you, my friend, have caught me on a particularly bad day, so I'll probably hang around just long enough for that there monster to start feasting on your entrails.

And let's say you do survive, right? But hey, you fucked up, got shot in the knee, your friend has a gaping hole where his brain used to be, and two people who are most certainly gonna kick Bane's ass got away. I doubt that looks good to your boss, right? So... how about you hand me and my friend here one of your nifty little keycards, and maybe we'll let you come with us just long enough to get that knee patched up."

@Jeremi @York @Right​
Corey and Mason

Corey had followed Felix and Not-Batman Batman down the path and looked around. He figured the beast was a bad thing and held Mason close to keep him invisble. As he gently moved, he hoped to sneak up on thug 2 with his camflogue to see if there was a keycard on him, reaching for an open pocket. If they found the thing, they could leave. After all, the only one in this passage was Felix and he could handle himself. Mason, meanwhile would check a different open-pocket, remaining close so he wouldn't lose the stealth they.

@Jeremi @York @thatguyinthestore @Right path
Even through the pain the guard just stared at Felix in disbelief before laughing. "W-What are you high man? The moment the Colossus gets here I'm going to watch it tear you apart and then get medical help. You just got about a minute of life yet. F-Fuck of with your wordy bs."

The man was too transfixed on the pain and Felix to notice Corey rummaging through his pockets. In his left pants pocket he'd find a cyan colored keycard. He'd also find a red keycard laying next to the body of the other one Felix killed. However the cards were of little help if that Colossus saw the group here. Especially if it was as durable as the water one.

@Lucky @York @thatguyinthestore @Right path

"I think we can all take a journey up," Bruce responded. "We still need to find that second keycard." Going up the stairs the group found themselves next to some train tracks. "Seems we've found ourselves at the Gotham City Metro."

18lsmoz3x976xpng.png

"I don't have any maps of this area, but we should investigate at least a bit. What way should we go?"​

"You're in a prison and you're probably going to end up fighting someone soon. Good luck on that," The man responded.

"Why? Because she hosts an underground fighting ring? Or because you did something and you're going to blame it on her?" The guy almost sound amused listening to Harper. "Can't always blame other people for your own action you know?"

As they spoke the door opened to the cell block once again. To Harper's surprise it was John Connor being tossed back into his cell looking no worse for ware.

@Gummi Bunnies @dark @thatguyinthestore

@Widowmaker

@dark @Gummi Bunnies

@Jeremi @Lucky @York

"God dammit... this better not be one of us..." Felix muttered before breaking out into a sprint and following the gunshots.

@Jeremi @Lucky @York
Terry McGinnis
@Jeremi @Lucky @thatguyinthestore

Terry had been laying in wait... Prepared to create some sort of diversion for the incoming Colossus, but fortunately... The convenient arrival of someone else, broken off from the others that headed along the different paths quickly solved their problem in one fell swoop. Like Terry, this newcomer was camouflaged, or cloaked somehow... And by grabbing Felix's hand, appeared to "share" whatever this cloaking effect was, concealing both of them, not before palming what Terry quickly identified as key cards, when he zoomed in on the items the newcomer had taken off the ground with his suit visor. Looks like they had what they came here for.

Nonetheless, he quickly put away his batarang again, as it wasn't exactly safe to keep hold of an explosive device if he wasn't going to use it... And instead, waited out the arrival of the Colossal, which (aside from its rather abrupt entrance), went relatively peacefully, to his surprise. After the creature had clearly moved on, Terry put a hand to his forehead, sighing in relief before he moved on with the others, being careful about advancing this time, incase they ran into more goons.

However, as soon as he heard gunshots, he quickly picked up his pace as he tried to go and identify the source of the commotion. He wasn't sure if any of their allies were up ahead, but in the case that there were, he knew he had to act fast; those shots would likely attract that Colossus again, or perhaps an even bigger beast...​

Dante immediately dived out the way and aimed his two pistols towards the man. "Not bad, but if this door hides something, I plan on opening it. And you are not stopping me." Dante smirked before returning fire, aiming at his torso.

@Jeremi

The guard didn't have much to protect himself and he fell to the ground. The groaning indicated that he still was live though. It didn't take long before Dante saw the group that went to the right path show up.

@Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @York @Lucky @Door

Ben would see if he could pick the conversation up, keeping quiet & listening, following them if need be.

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Center​

"They fed Jerry to what?" One of the guards asked.

"I think it was flesh eating ants? That's the talk of the town at least." The conversation didn't seem so riveting but Ben could spot a yellow keycard hanging on the left guards belt.

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @Josh @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Center

The guard didn't have much to protect himself and he fell to the ground. The groaning indicated that he still was live though. It didn't take long before Dante saw the group that went to the right path show up.

@Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @York @Lucky @Door

"Huh?" Dante then noticed a familar sight in front of him. It was a few members of the group. "Hey guys! Over here!" He exclaimed, calling out to them. "Long story short, I found this door and it appears to be made of a very strong material. I barraged it with a swarm of Devil Missiles but it didn't even budge."

@thatguyinthestore @York @Lucky @Jeremi @Door

Corey and Mason

Sometimes it was a good thing he could make himself and others invisble. He was thankful that the Colossus couldn't see him even though it had been in his face. He looked to Mason and really wanted to kiss him, but this was neither the time nor the place to do that. Mason had let go of Corey's hand and was visble for now. " I hope that didn't attract the monster we just fought," he mumbled.

Corey looked at the door and then down at the keycards. It didn't look like they matched. However, he went to go inspect the corpse regardless.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @York

"They fed Jerry to what?" One of the guards asked.

"I think it was flesh eating ants? That's the talk of the town at least." The conversation didn't seem so riveting but Ben could spot a yellow keycard hanging on the left guards belt.

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @Josh @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Center

"Gah, I hate promises sometimes. I can totally solo these guys, 1-on-2."

Ben returns to the group, slightly saddened.

"Well guys, the keycard's there. Two guards. You all coming or what? I'm gonna need an answer before they walk too far."

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @Josh @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Center​

Corey and Mason

Sometimes it was a good thing he could make himself and others invisble. He was thankful that the Colossus couldn't see him even though it had been in his face. He looked to Mason and really wanted to kiss him, but this was neither the time nor the place to do that. Mason had let go of Corey's hand and was visble for now. " I hope that didn't attract the monster we just fought," he mumbled.

Corey looked at the door and then down at the keycards. It didn't look like they matched. However, he went to go inspect the corpse regardless.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @York

The corpse was still very much alive, though the number of bullet wounds in his stomach implied that wasn't for much longer with out any medical help..

@Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @York @Lucky

"Gah, I hate promises sometimes. I can totally solo these guys, 1-on-2."

Ben returns to the group, slightly saddened.

"Well guys, the keycard's there. Two guards. You all coming or what? I'm gonna need an answer before they walk too far."

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @Josh @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Center​

"If you had the shot you should've taken it," Bruce responded. "But I guess it can't be helped lead the way." Soon enough they heard the two men talking up ahead. Did they want to surprise them or rely on brute force to subdue them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back