Status
Not open for further replies.
son-4960.png

"Oh come on!" Felix shouted at the top of his lungs, jumping out of the way and narrowly avoiding the large beam.

After successfully rolling out of the way, Felix pulled out his sticky grenade launcher and aimed it right at Ben's large belly.

latest

If the grenade hit, it would stick to Ben stomach for a few moments, Ben finding himself unable to move it or pull it off himself, no matter how hard he tried. After a few short seconds, the grenade would beep rather loudly before exploding right on Ben's stomach!

@Crow @Kaykay @FelixFight​

Ben's form altered once more, to the alligator-like form used in the sewers.

2fhQYs7.jpg

"Almost forgot about the new guy," Ben says as he practically resists the explosion that ensued, the impact merely blowing him back a few metres as his feet drifted across the floor.

He then altered again to an insectoid form.

FVNAPGG.jpg

"Let's stink this place up!" the winged insectoid released a great deal of stinky goo at Felix.

Next, his form was altered again, to a humanoid, fire-based lifeform.

lWJOXZi.jpg

"Now things are starting to heat up!" Ben says as he unleashes a blast of flames from his hands at a potentially goo-covered Felix, as well as the potential puddle of goo on the floor.

The goo was highly reactive to fire, and would create a great explosion, likely enough to shatter the floor beneath Felix if aforementioned puddle was ignited.

If the floor was indeed shattered, Ben would jump down to the floor below to continue the fight.

@thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Felixfight​

Ben's form altered once more, to the alligator-like form used in the sewers.

2fhQYs7.jpg

"Almost forgot about the new guy," Ben says as he practically resists the explosion that ensued, the impact merely blowing him back a few metres as his feet drifted across the floor.

He then altered again to an insectoid form.

FVNAPGG.jpg

"Let's stink this place up!" the winged insectoid released a great deal of stinky goo at Felix.

Next, his form was altered again, to a humanoid, fire-based lifeform.

lWJOXZi.jpg

"Now things are starting to heat up!" Ben says as he unleashes a blast of flames from his hands at a potentially goo-covered Felix, as well as the potential puddle of goo on the floor.

The goo was highly reactive to fire, and would create a great explosion, likely enough to shatter the floor beneath Felix if aforementioned puddle was ignited.

If the floor was indeed shattered, Ben would jump down to the floor below to continue the fight.

Felix managed to avoid being covered in the goo himself, however, there wasn't much he could do when the floor crumpled below him. All Felix could do was fall, and fall he did.

Landing on his chest, Felix grunted and slowly climbed back up to his feet, glaring up at Ben as he did so. "What are you waiting for?! Get down here and finish this! COME ON!!!!" Felix shouted, ready to shoot the boy between the eyes and get paid.

Felix managed to avoid being covered in the goo himself, however, there wasn't much he could do when the floor crumpled below him. All Felix could do was fall, and fall he did.

Landing on his chest, Felix grunted and slowly climbed back up to his feet, glaring up at Ben as he did so. "What are you waiting for?! Get down here and finish this! COME ON!!!!" Felix shouted, ready to shoot the boy between the eyes and get paid.

5900346-1qxb38.gif

"You got any more roasts for me? 'Cos I've got a roast for you!" Ben unleashed his stream of flames upon Felix as he jumped down, potentially melting the bullet that came his way.

During this jump, Ben assumed another form - a large, four-fisted form that lamded atop Felix. This form's two lower arms pinned Felix's arms down, while the upper arms repeatedly clobbered his face.

5ddsOvF.jpg

"Armed to the teeth - my arms, your teeth!"

5900346-1qxb38.gif

"You got any more roasts for me? 'Cos I've got a roast for you!" Ben unleashed his stream of flames upon Felix as he jumped down, potentially melting the bullet that came his way.

During this jump, Ben assumed another form - a large, four-fisted form that lamded atop Felix. This form's two lower arms pinned Felix's arms down, while the upper arms repeatedly clobbered his face.

5ddsOvF.jpg

"Armed to the teeth - my arms, your teeth!"

halo_4_shield_vs__light_by_chaptmc-d72v0i7.jpg

Felix rose his shield again before the fire managed to collide with him, said fire displacing across his shield as he looked across to Ben's new form, one which had four arms.

Smirking, Felix tugged out his combat knife yet again, running at full speed towards Ben and attempting to deliver a deep cut to his chest.

@Crow

Harper had just been sitting back in her cell, listening to all of Felix's bravado. It wouldn't have done any good for her to respond, and while she definitely wanted to knock this guy out (especially after what he said to SeeU), it appeared that the Vocaloid had... other ideas as she was grabbed by the arm and pulled out her cell.

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"You don't need to ask me twice! Let's go kick Bane's punk-ass!" Harper said, running alongside her android friend and any others that followed.

5268760-dante-dmc4.jpg

"I wonder if I should run back and give them a hand? Even if I've been stripped, my Devil Arms should be able to lend a hand at least. Plus I luckily know a bit of unarmed combat." Dante muttered to himself, thinking over what could be happening while the fight was commencing. "Would I even make it back in time? Yo, Harper! I'm going to lend Ben and the others a hand. If you encounter Bane before we get back, smack him a lot more for me, would'ya?" He exclaimed, waiting a moment for a response and then proceeding to run back the other way, heading towards Felix and the others.

@thatguyinthestore

halo_4_shield_vs__light_by_chaptmc-d72v0i7.jpg

Felix rose his shield again before the fire managed to collide with him, said fire displacing across his shield as he looked across to Ben's new form, one which had four arms.

Smirking, Felix tugged out his combat knife yet again, running at full speed towards Ben and attempting to deliver a deep cut to his chest.

@Crow

The four-armed alien simply grabbed the arm that held the blade with great form, attempting to twist Felix's wrist, while two of his other arms on the other half of the body deliver punches upon his face repeatedly at great speeds

RN96M2F.jpg

"Oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora- yeah, it doesn't sound that cool when Fourarms says it. I should probably stick to the Ben catchphrases."

@thatguyinthestore @Felixfight​

The four-armed alien simply grabbed the arm that held the blade with great form, attempting to twist Felix's wrist, while two of his other arms on the other half of the body deliver punches upon his face repeatedly at great speeds

RN96M2F.jpg

"Oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora- yeah, it doesn't sound that cool when Fourarms says it. I should probably stick to the Ben catchphrases."

"Ow, son of a bitch!" Felix shouted as his wrist was grabbed and twisted by Ben. Then, the next few seconds was nothing but pain, as Felix was suddenly assaulted by three large, red arms.

But Felix wasn't one to give up so easily.

While he was being assaulted, felix managed to grab another grenade while Ben was distracted. Discreetly pulling the pin out with his thumb, Felix casually dropped the grenade on the ground right between him and Ben.

"You might wanna run." Felix said through grunts as he was still being punched, before breaking free from Ben's grasp and jumping out of the way mere nanoseconds before the explosion.

@Crow @Widowmaker @FelixFight​

5268760-dante-dmc4.jpg

"I wonder if I should run back and give them a hand? Even if I've been stripped, my Devil Arms should be able to lend a hand at least. Plus I luckily know a bit of unarmed combat." Dante muttered to himself, thinking over what could be happening while the fight was commencing. "Would I even make it back in time? Yo, Harper! I'm going to lend Ben and the others a hand. If you encounter Bane before we get back, smack him a lot more for me, would'ya?" He exclaimed, waiting a moment for a response and then proceeding to run back the other way, heading towards Felix and the others.

@thatguyinthestore
Harper nodded towards Dante.

"Alright. Just catch up with us later, alright?" Harper said as Dante began to run off. "Oh, and Dante..." Harper said before flashing him a smile.

"Give him hell."

@Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Lucky

"Ow, son of a bitch!" Felix shouted as his wrist was grabbed and twisted by Ben. Then, the next few seconds was nothing but pain, as Felix was suddenly assaulted by three large, red arms.

But Felix wasn't one to give up so easily.

While he was being assaulted, felix managed to grab another grenade while Ben was distracted. Discreetly pulling the pin out with his thumb, Felix casually dropped the grenade on the ground right between him and Ben.

"You might wanna run." Felix said through grunts as he was still being punched, before breaking free from Ben's grasp and jumping out of the way mere nanoseconds before the explosion.

@Crow @Widowmaker @FelixFight​

Fourarms, as he was called, drifted across the floor as the explosion pushed him backwards. The dust from the explosion veiled the room, allowing Ben to change forms once more and sneak behind Felix.

This time, it was Upgrade. Its liquid metal physiology wrapped around Felix's armour.

It was pure technology.

Felix's blades and bullets would merely go through the liquid metal being's body. There was no counter as Upgrade began to hack into Felix's systems, deactivating the suit code by code.

That was, until, the Omnitrix began to spark about as a flash of green light engulfed it. Felix was no longer surrounded by Upgrade's black-green colour scheme.

In front of him was Ben Tennyson in all his human glory.

pAjYe6R.jpg

"Fourarms! Stinkfly! Benwolf! Anybody?" Ben was utterly shocked as his Omnitrix malfunctioned. "What's happening to the Master Control?"

The end of Ben 10 was nigh.

Fourarms, as he was called, drifted across the floor as the explosion pushed him backwards. The dust from the explosion veiled the room, allowing Ben to change forms once more and sneak behind Felix.

This time, it was Upgrade. Its liquid metal physiology wrapped around Felix's armour.

It was pure technology.

Felix's blades and bullets would merely go through the liquid metal being's body. There was no counter as Upgrade began to hack into Felix's systems, deactivating the suit code by code.

That was, until, the Omnitrix began to spark about as a flash of green light engulfed it. Felix was no longer surrounded by Upgrade's black-green colour scheme.

In front of him was Ben Tennyson in all his human glory.

pAjYe6R.jpg

"Fourarms! Stinkfly! Benwolf! Anybody?" Ben was utterly shocked as his Omnitrix malfunctioned. "What's happening to the Master Control?"

The end of Ben 10 was nigh.

At first, Felix was actually worried when Upgrade began wrapping around him. While his armor was merely just that, armor, he could feel vital elements such as his shield and his helmet deactivating.

"Get... OFF ME!!" Felix shouted, but to no avail. That is, until something happened.

Suddenly, it looked as if the Omnitrax, Ben's source of power, began malfunctioning. As he felt the power to his components resurging one by one, he also saw Ben weakening. "Heh heh heh..." Felix chuckled as he slowly approached the boy.

"Looks like you're outta luck, kid." Felix said as he delivered a kick to Ben's chest powerful enough to send him back a few feet before finally crashing on the floor. Before Ben could get up, however, he felt a surprising amount of weight get applied to his chest, which probably didn't feel good after that kick.

And that weight was in the form of Felix's boot.

latest

"Oh, I'm gonna enjoy splattering your brains all over this fucking floor."
Felix said as he aimed his rifle in Ben's face, preemptively raising his shield behind him to block any attacks that someone might try and pull from behind him.

@Crow @Widowmaker @Kaykay @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @FelixFight​

At first, Felix was actually worried when Upgrade began wrapping around him. While his armor was merely just that, armor, he could feel vital elements such as his shield and his helmet deactivating.

"Get... OFF ME!!" Felix shouted, but to no avail. That is, until something happened.

"Haha! Sounds like Ben is kicking his ass---" Dante muttered then stopped as soon as he entered the room in which the battle commenced, to discover something entirely different.

Suddenly, it looked as if the Omnitrax, Ben's source of power, began malfunctioning. As he felt the power to his components resurging one by one, he also saw Ben weakening. "Heh heh heh..." Felix chuckled as he slowly approached the boy.

"Looks like you're outta luck, kid." Felix said as he delivered a kick to Ben's chest powerful enough to send him back a few feet before finally crashing on the floor. Before Ben could get up, however, he felt a surprising amount of weight get applied to his chest, which probably didn't feel good after that kick.

And that weight was in the form of Felix's boot.

latest

"Oh, I'm gonna enjoy splattering your brains all over this fucking floor."
Felix said as he aimed his rifle in Ben's face, preemptively raising his shield behind him to block any attacks that someone might try and pull from behind him.

"Ah... shit." Dante exclaimed, standing at the foot of the door to discover that Felix had the upper hand and Ben at gun-point.

@thatguyinthestore @Crow @FelixFight

"Haha! Sounds like Ben is kicking his ass---" Dante muttered then stopped as soon as he entered the room in which the battle commenced, to discover something entirely different.

"Ah... shit." Dante exclaimed, standing at the foot of the door to discover that Felix had the upper hand and Ben at gun-point.

@thatguyinthestore @Crow @FelixFight
Felix looked over and saw Dante standing near the door, which caused him to stick the weapon closer to Ben's face.

"Take another fucking step and I swear I'll pull the trigger!" He yelled, the shotgun mere inches away from the boy's face.

@Widowmaker @Crow

"Hear me, Lord of All Creation."

As Felix held Ben at gunpoint and Dante was too far to save him in a timely manner, Aoko Aozaki stood several feet before the mercenary next to the towering Jotaro Kujo, whom she'd dragged out of his cell during the chaos, telling him that she had a plan, and little more than that. After all, they were a bit pressed for time. Counting on their sudden appearance giving Felix pause, Aoko took a breath, maintaining her usual knowing smirk at Felix. But now, in contrast to before, she allowed the fire in her eyes to burn through. Bane was close. There was little in their way now. So why hold back any longer? And besides, what better way to let loose than on a guy about to shoot a little kid in the head?

People like that... could certainly stand to be taught a lesson.

"I announce."

The air began to quake. Not quite like an earthquake, but more... like an "airquake," if such a phenomena was possible. However, "possible" was irrelevant. Aoko Aozaki was a magician. That was her specialty. She was a woman of miracles. Not all of such miracles were immaculate, but that was her power, and she could live with that.

Closing her eyes, a powerful wind assaulted everyone inside. Not quite strong to necessarily knock anyone over, but it was quite noticeable, despite the fact that they were all indoors. Her hair blew in the air from such wind, and that was when she started... to change, as the vibrant red color of her hair began to fade, slowly shifting into a darker, more reserved shade of brown.

"In my name representing order, I announce."

Aoko's body became a few inches shorter, as though she had literally shrunk. Conversely, Jotaro's face had become a bit more... haggard. As though he was growing older. Two blinding flashes came, one after the other. After the first flash, Jotaro's clothing had changed, taking upon a brighter color compared to his old black get-up, and after the second flash, Aoko's had changed as well, morphing from a white t-shirt and jeans as well.

This was the power of the Fifth Magic. This was the power only allowed to Aoko Aozaki. One could call it "exchanging time." That would be the simplest name for it indeed. She does not rewrite the world itself, but she rewrites enough on a whim to bring the universe just a bit closer to the natural end of its cycle if she does not pay it back. In essence, like equivalent exchange. All the years in the world for all the years in oneself, and all the years bestowed upon another.

"Everything will be corrected."

Aoko spoke as though in a trance, her eyes glowing a greater, more vibrant blue than ever before. The air continued to shake, as sparks of blue energy -- like electricity -- surged all around. Aoko Aozaki was affecting the outside world as they all knew it, and it came first in the form of another gust of powerful wind, this time strong enough to push Felix back and knock him safely away from Ben (though... it also knocked everyone else aside from Jotaro a small while back as well).

Rapidly, the scene shifted. Through the small openings in the walls that could barely be called windows, something peculiar began to happen. It was dark, but then it became light again, and then it became dark again.

It became night. It became day. It became night. It became day. It became night. It became day. It became night. It became day. It became night. It became night. It became day. It became night. It became day. It became night. It became day. It became night. It became day. It became night. It became day. It became night. It became day. It became night.

"Order has now fallen."

It became Spring. It became Summer. It became Autumn. It became Winter. It became Spring. It became Summer. It became Autumn. It became Winter. It became Spring. It became Summer. It became Autumn. It became Winter. It became Spring. It became Summer. It became Autumn. It became Winter.

As Aoko closed her eyes and focused on her process -- "exchanging time" between herself and Jotaro Kujo -- images flashed in both of their minds, as Aoko Aozaki became younger and Jotaro Kujo became older. Aoko could feel herself flying forward in Jotaro Kujo's time, seeing his future, just as Jotaro Kujo could see Aoko Aozaki's past.

For every memory Jotaro saw in Aoko's past, every memory of her stumbling upon a small boy in a sunny grassy field, Aoko saw a vision in Jotaro's future.

image.jpg

Her form was no longer recognizable as the "Aoko Aozaki" that everyone had known before, just as the form of the tall man next to her was no longer recognizable as the "Jotaro Kujo" that everyone was accustomed to before. They were different, yet the same. It wasn't as though that much had changed. Aoko only just casually became ten years younger, as casually as Jotaro had become ten years older.

More visions flooded the two as she continued the process. Jotaro lay witness to a young man -- a man whom Jotaro found familiar even though he knew he'd never seen him before, likely a result of "melding" with Aoko's memories -- be sliced in half horizontally in a violent display, while Aoko went further into the future, laying witness to a man of pure, unadulterated evil, screaming and laughing maniacally as he held a golden spear in one hand and a golden arrowhead in the other.

She needed to go just a bit further. And then, it'd be done!

Why was she doing this, one might ask? If they even knew what Aoko was doing. What was the use in turning herself younger, and making Jotaro older? Well, to her, the answer was obvious. If a person became stronger over time, more experienced and wise, then Jotaro would surely become stronger over that time as well, right? It certainly applied to Aoko when she did this for the first time ten years in the past. And besides, while Aoko would indeed become weaker to a degree in exchange, she imagined that her younger self's fiery temper and raw emotion would be able to make up for it in battle. After all, as Aoko grew older, she found herself becoming far more laid-back and cool-headed about everything. But as a younger woman, she was troubled, ill-tempered, and prone to explosive bouts of anger. Just like any teenager.

However, Aoko underestimated just how powerful Jotaro could become.

In the visions of Jotaro's future, Aoko foresaw something unexpected.

「Star Platinum Over Heaven」

That was the form Jotaro Kujo would take in the future, and it was a form Aoko would bestow upon Jotaro here and now, if only until they would defeat Bane. All this information created a sort of unspoken agreement between Aoko and Jotaro, as if they were communicating telepathically. This power granted to Jotaro -- along with the time given to him -- must be returned to Aoko Aozaki, lest the universe come closer to crumbling. In addition, because he did not gain this power organically, but rather in an artificial sense, he cannot replicate all of its powers. 「Star Platinum Over Heaven」was a phenomena not from this world, so Aoko could not read it and use her magic to replicate this phenomena completely, but she could only hope it would be enough.

In essence, she was only able to make Jotaro Kujo halfway into that of a god.

FNnht_Q9T-aKmKeHXYD8eA.png

The ground around everyone slowly eased, the shaking slowly letting up as the process began to end.

And then... it stopped. A cold, final gust of wind blowing through, like ten ghosts had just passed. It was complete now.

Aoko Aozaki was now ten years younger, and Jotaro Kujo was now ten years older. She was weaker now, but made up for it with her fiery, passionate rage of young, and Jotaro was halfway a god, not completely as he will be in the future when he attains Star Platinum Over Heaven, but just enough to win.

Fortunately, the both of them would be able to keep the memories that they had already made before, but their future was now in question, somewhere between shifted -- like slanting the alignment of the planets -- and outright gone.

Jotaro Kujo would never know the deeper meaning of the memory that was given to him by Aoko, and why this image of the little boy in the grassy field was so important to her, and Aoko would never know the circumstances to Jotaro meeting this high schooler with really shitty hair in the future. Mysteries would afflict their minds, but for now, there were more important matters at hand.

It was time to act.

image.png

"So then, Jotaro,"
the seventeen year old Aoko Aozaki said, "Wanna show off what this Star Platinum Over Heaven can do?" She asked. It was a different tone that she had never taken before when she was older. It was more... energetic. Less laid-back and more active. More openly cocky, and less matter-of-fact.

She was different, but she was still the same person deep down.

@thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Widowmaker @Kaykay @Everybody

Last edited:
Those running after Hush got a door slammed right in their face as he made his way past the holding cell area. "I don't know what Bane's game is," He responded through the little bars in the door. "But if you want to go beat the shit out of him you just have to follow that door up ahead. I'm not going to be stupid enough to fight you guys so...Bye."

Hush made his escape, but despite the door being locked it was not going to be hard to get it out of the way and still catch him.

@Yun Lee @Everyone

In the middle of the smack talk however Felix and the other traitors were interrupted by a buzzing noise followed by a click. All the cell doors had now opened wide. "W-What?!" Hush was not impressed, but he'd get his answer from the intercom in the area.

"A man has words, but if they have no conviction behind them then that's the only thing they are...words."
While the group didn't know who it was they could assume that it was Bane speaking.

Hush's outburst confirmed it. "Dammit!" Seemed like he was not going to stick around and made a beeline towards the door at the end of the corridor. "You're on your own, Felix!"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @dark @Kentucky @Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York @belVita @Archmage Jeremiah

Once their cells opened Bishamon watched as Harper and SeeU left after Hush. With Ben handling Felix she followed after the two girls, because Hush couldn't get off scott free and Bane was more important at the moment than some man in armor who talked big and had a motor mouth.

No, he'd get what's coming to him no doubt. Bishamon though? She'd give the girls all the help they'd need whether her Regalia were with her or not.

Letting her frustrations fuel her determination to reunite with the family waiting for her bacl home, and letting that small ache in her chest be a reminder to never fail her clan again, she pushed on as a woman on a mission.

No one would get in her way, and justice will be given.

Those running after Hush got a door slammed right in their face as he made his way past the holding cell area. "I don't know what Bane's game is," He responded through the little bars in the door. "But if you want to go beat the shit out of him you just have to follow that door up ahead. I'm not going to be stupid enough to fight you guys so...Bye."

Hush made his escape, but despite the door being locked it was not going to be hard to get it out of the way and still catch him.

@Yun Lee @Everyone

tumblr_nu9c54uF2N1u2dzt6o4_400.png

"Tch. Coward."

Bishamon, who had caught up to Harper and SeeU, muttered under her breath. She was more than prepared to attempt to rip the lock door off it's hinges if necessary.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Everyone

SeeU grabbed the new sword and waved at Ben. "Thank you Ben! Good luck! You too, Dante!" With Harper by her side, SeeU ran to the door, Hush's brief hindrace not deterring her one bit. "Stand back, Harper and Miss Bishamon! Hiiii-YAH!!"

Using her new sword, SeeU would lash at the door, attempting to knock it down, or at the very least get it unlocked.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Takumi

SeeU grabbed the new sword and waved at Ben. "Thank you Ben! Good luck! You too, Dante!" With Harper by her side, SeeU ran to the door, Hush's brief hindrace not deterring her one bit. "Stand back, Harper and Miss Bishamon! Hiiii-YAH!!"

Using her new sword, SeeU would lash at the door, attempting to knock it down, or at the very least get it unlocked.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Takumi

The door was turned to scrap and the group had an opening. Hush hearing the commotion turned around and fired his two pistols towards the entrance.

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back