Status
Not open for further replies.
SeeU grabbed the new sword and waved at Ben. "Thank you Ben! Good luck! You too, Dante!" With Harper by her side, SeeU ran to the door, Hush's brief hindrace not deterring her one bit. "Stand back, Harper and Miss Bishamon! Hiiii-YAH!!"

Using her new sword, SeeU would lash at the door, attempting to knock it down, or at the very least get it unlocked.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Takumi

The door was turned to scrap and the group had an opening. Hush hearing the commotion turned around and fired his two pistols towards the entrance.

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Yun Lee

"Good job, SeeU, now--" Bishamon was cut off as the group was shot at, moving out of the way of the bullets she charged forward with a powerful push off of the ground towards Hush.

Nodding to SeeU and Bishamom, Harper rushed in the room with Hush. Narrowly avoiding the bullets, Harper attempted to knock the pistols out of Hush's hands when she was close enough.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi

If Harper was succesful, Bishamon would throw a puch directly towards the man's gut.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

tumblr_oz67nauLgo1v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ INCOMING! ❞ It was only now that Majima had caught up with those that were pressing on. Not even giving a damn about the fact that they were getting shot at, the one-eyed yakuza was rushing forward to get a good punch at the man. He didn't mind if he got hurt in some way or the other, he wanted to beat the shit out of anyone that got in their way.

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Yun Lee @Jeremi

Had Hush been rattled by Bane's sudden betrayal? Whatever the case may have been the trio managed to catch up to him and tackle him to the ground, his two pistols sliding across the ground. "So what? You're going to kill me now? Hurt your precious Batman even more?" Hush snarled at them spitting some blood on the floor. "If you are then just get it over with."

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

Had Hush been rattled by Bane's sudden betrayal? Whatever the case may have been the trio managed to catch up to him and tackle him to the ground, his two pistols sliding across the ground. "So what? You're going to kill me now? Hurt your precious Batman even more?" Hush snarled at them spitting some blood on the floor. "If you are then just get it over with."

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_nl2h9nPifO1sv22sw.png

"Oh, quit being so dramatic."
Harper said as she took out a pair of handcuffs, quickly cuffing Hush to a nearby pipe. "We're just cuffing you. Luckily, you belong in Arkham anyways, so Gordon won't have to go through the trouble of delivering your ass to a cell."

Leaning down, Harper would grab Hush by the collar before shoving him up against the pipe. "But unless you want my foot shoved up your ass, you are gonna tell us where our weapons are."

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

"Yeah! We wanna know where the weapons and Bane are, please-no...not please! Because this is an order!" SeeU made her point by pointing her sword at Hush. "Tell us!"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies

Hush stared down the sword looking mildly annoyed as he did so. "Well lucky you they're in a storage locker when you go towards Bane. Funny how it always gets wrapped up neatly in a bow for you guys."

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee

Collab post between myself and @thatguyinthestore

And just like that.

It had happened.

View attachment 1962

Jotaro looked around as the scenery about him changed - from day to night, spring to winter. The air around him grew warm, then cold, then warm again. Cold and warm, cold and warm - light and darkness, order and chaos. The very thin fabrics that bind the very fabrics and tethers of reality and existence bent to the heel of one human being. One person, who had manifested such great power in the face of evil and suffering. This woman was Aoko Aozaki, and she would be the one to lend her power to the man known as Jotaro Kujo. A strong wind assaulted the room and everyone within, thrashing people and objects to the ground. Men who wouldn’t know power like this would’ve fallen. Those men would think that something like this was ‘impossible’, or it was ‘useless’, or that it simply couldn’t be done because of the false pretenses set upon them by those their greater. Those words are truly the most ignorant words Jotaro has come to known; ‘useless’. The very images of Jotaro’s past, present and future proved that nothing could be ‘useless’, or ‘impossible’. Those words meant nothing to Jotaro. They meant nothing to Kakyoin, or Polnareff, or Joseph, or Iggy, or Avdol. These names came to Jotaro immediately, like reflexes. But then, as the light from Heaven consumed his being, visions of people further down the line began to fill the delinquent’s mind. People that he might meet in the future?

Yes. Them. Would ‘useless’ mean anything to Josuke Higashikata? Or Koichi Hirose? Okuyasu Nijimura, Rohan Kishibe, Yukako Yamagishi, Hayato Kawajii?

Would it mean anything to Giorno Giovanna?

Who these people are going to be, Jotaro couldn’t divine. But he could see their faces, and their names. He could see visions of them - he saw visions of a boy with shitty hair walking towards him with an angry expression. He saw visions of a small student, yelling and pointing at a man in a purple suit. He saw visions of that man collapsed near an ambulance, crying havoc and yelling words that didn’t make sense. He saw visions of a boy with golden hair, standing in an office and reaching his hand out.

He saw an arrow. He saw Heaven.

He saw visions of a girl in a grassy field, walking towards nothing. He saw a vision of a man being torn apart, sliced in two. These weren’t memories of his, but they were memories of the woman’s past. They came as naturally to him and they did the other visions. But, that wasn’t the point, was it?

These memories were side effects of the true plan. A means to end this all.

The wind would knock them all down. But not this one.

Not today.

“Aoko Aozaki. . .”

The man walked forward, entering the light and revealing his new self.

Rofhv7VGDaYJE-5XnH6XTnVJPPTwS6Vfm-pPzz0aTkN4E4OqAmR0wnXNGT-3EA5d5HbWV-jkN4GzlrVL9m8_RZ4_BgCJ83NeViaasnFvRXxw8JHW7XXEMamat4Wl-bwbGyDbwVe9

“You really are a reliable ally.”

“But, you got one thing wrong.”

“My ability is not just Over Heaven. It's..."

STAR PLATINUM, THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN

View attachment 1953

Felix only glared at Jotaro from behind his helmet, raising his shield up as a defense. He may not have been able to kill Ben, but he wasn't about to die here. Not today.

“You think you're tough shit, huh?! I CAN STILL WIN! I don't need Bane, or Hush, or Locus, or ANYBODY!"

View attachment 1954

"I'M THE ONE WHO'S KILLED HALF THE GROUP! I'M THE ONE WHO LEAD YOU ALL HERE!! AND I'M THE ONE WHO'S GONNA KILL--”

"ORA!"

CRACK

As soon as Jotaro’s eyes fell upon Felix, a rush of concussive force blew through his shield. The room tremored with force, as if a train has just smashed through the building, but that was no train. The sheer momentum of something impacting with the shield sent Felix flying backwards - but that didn’t stop a fist from impacting with his chest, knocking the air out of him and sending him crashing into the concrete wall.

Something broke, but then-

“ORA!”

CRACK

Again. This time coming from the right. Felix was flying--

“ORA!”

The left.

“ORA!”

From above.

“ORA!”

From below.

“OOOORA!”

And into the ground. Felix was knocked around the room like a used doll, each smash resulting in a resounding crack resonating from his body, sending him flying directly into another punch. Shards of his shattered armor littered the ground around his body, which left a Felix-sized imprint in the ground. For those watching, what had occurred was the work of a god. . .or, at least, half of one.

Jotaro simply appeared around different points of the room, keeping his hands in his pocket and simply wincing with every smash. No noise or indication - he vanished and appeared, and vanished and appeared again, meeting Felix with a punch on his trajectory. Felix just appeared to bounce around the room like a rogue pinball. Even Aoko couldn’t see Jotaro moving - it was impossible to tell if he was stopping time, or if he was just that fast. Blurred movements occurred with each hit - afterimages of some humanoid Stand briefly appearing and vanishing within split seconds. The human eye could barely process the movements of the thing. Was this the power of Over Heaven?

Before Felix could look up, he felt a foot press against his shattered torso plate, pushing him into the ground. The glare of the lights didn’t stop him from seeing the man’s visage staring down at him.

View attachment 1955

“. . .I don’t know how I got this power, honestly. I never thought I’d become this strong in the future. It’s gotten me somewhat excited. But, I feel bad, kicking such a pathetic man around while he’s down--”

Jotaro stopped, and thought for a moment. He looked back down at Felix, and hocked a wad of spit onto his helmet.

View attachment 1956

“Actually, no. I don’t feel even an ounce of pity for you. All that crap you said about humans being evil by nature. . .I’ve seen evil, and I’ve seen men answer that evil tenfold. You’re just the exception - no, not even. I’ve seen men who’ve done worse than you. They’re all dead now, or wishing they were.”

“So, you aren’t even special. You aren’t even the biggest asshole I’ve seen. Good grief. . .how pathetic. You don’t belong in this reality. . .”

Jotaro rose a finger, and pointed it downwards towards Felix.

View attachment 1957

“. . .so, I’ll just have to punch you into the next universe. Wouldn’t want to stain the place with your corpse.”

All Felix could do in response was weakly raise his hands in front of his face and flinch.

“No! No WAIT---!”

View attachment 1958

“ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!

View attachment 1959

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!

View attachment 1960

“ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!!!

And it came.

Felix would have no opportunity to talk. Or move. Or think. Or even exist. A golden blur filled his eyes like he was under a surgical table, and the greatest pain ever inflicted upon one man fell upon Felix the Mercenary. A ruthless tide of punches thrashed against his body like machine gun, each one stronger than the last, culminating in the total concussive force of a moon crashing upon the surface of a planet. His armor was obliterated like tissue paper, and his body was broken and brittle, about to shatter like glass.

But that wasn’t the worst.

Felix could feel some unknowable energy shoot up his spine as he was pummeled. When he was thrown to the ground from the thrashing, Jotaro looked at Felix one last time in the eyes. He raised a finger, and spoke with the decisiveness of a trained assassin.

“Get out of my universe.”

OOOOOOOOORAAAAAAA!

CRAAACK

The final smash resulted in Felix’s body shattering - literally. A purple aura consumed the mercenary’s body, and cracks began to appear around his body, beams of purple light bursting out from his body in a brilliant display of defeat. It felt as if he was about to explode from the inside out, but it was clear what was happening based on Jotaro’s declaration.

He was being banished.

With Felix now, from how it appeared, being wiped from existence entirely, he took off his helmet, throwing it to the side and looking Jotaro in the eye, revealing his face for the first and only time. His eyes were filled with nothing but pure hatred and malice, like that of a demon or a monster.

“F-fuck… y-you!” Felix shouted weakly. And, in one final, desperate attempt, Felix broke out into a full sprint, attempting to tackle Jotaro.

“RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-”

However, as soon as he leaped in the air, he disappeared, leaving behind only his helmet.

It was over.

Felix was gone.

And Jotaro would be left to stare down at the helmet.

Jotaro kept his stance, but a sigh escaped his lips. His entire body suddenly ached, as if the energy of his age suddenly caught up to him. He struggled to stay standing, but had just enough energy to stare down at the cracked, orange helmet that lay on the ground. He doted on it very briefly, and then reached up to his cap and lowered it.

“There’s only one reason you lost, Felix.”

“One simple reason. . .”

View attachment 1961

You really pissed me off.

FELIX. . .
「 The Mercenary 」
---Utterly defeated. . .GONE

@Ver @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @Everyone.

tumblr_inline_ozplaxIz4g1vp7dy3_100.jpg

❝ Well, until he coughs up somethin' useful, don't mind if I do~ ❞ Majima smiled as he strolled over to take one of the unattended guns. If Hush wasn't gonna have these, he might as well make use of them. Though, by then Hush informed them of their belongings. Oh that was good, it's been awhile since he used his trusty knife.

❝ That's damn convenient. I take it we're done with the small fry 'ere? ❞

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Takumi

"That's because we're good guys! Maybe if you stopped being a bad guy, you could have it too!" SeeU started off towards the locker...since she didn't know how to cuff someone.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies

SeeU rather quickly found a door marked storage and peering inside found the groups weapons all gathered inside.

As Jotaro and the others had dealt with Felix, Aquawoman had laid the hurt on Aqua, or as she found out, Psimon's mind inside of her body. As Felix was defeated so was Aqua, with the Queen of Atlantis having been able to stay on top even with out her trusted trident. As the fight was done an eerie silence swept through the area only to be broken by the sound of Bane's voice in the intercom. "Very well, the stage has been set, Hush has already informed some of you where I am...I will be waiting."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @dark @Kentucky @Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York

Collab post between myself and @thatguyinthestore

And just like that.

It had happened.

View attachment 1962

Jotaro looked around as the scenery about him changed - from day to night, spring to winter. The air around him grew warm, then cold, then warm again. Cold and warm, cold and warm - light and darkness, order and chaos. The very thin fabrics that bind the very fabrics and tethers of reality and existence bent to the heel of one human being. One person, who had manifested such great power in the face of evil and suffering. This woman was Aoko Aozaki, and she would be the one to lend her power to the man known as Jotaro Kujo. A strong wind assaulted the room and everyone within, thrashing people and objects to the ground. Men who wouldn’t know power like this would’ve fallen. Those men would think that something like this was ‘impossible’, or it was ‘useless’, or that it simply couldn’t be done because of the false pretenses set upon them by those their greater. Those words are truly the most ignorant words Jotaro has come to known; ‘useless’. The very images of Jotaro’s past, present and future proved that nothing could be ‘useless’, or ‘impossible’. Those words meant nothing to Jotaro. They meant nothing to Kakyoin, or Polnareff, or Joseph, or Iggy, or Avdol. These names came to Jotaro immediately, like reflexes. But then, as the light from Heaven consumed his being, visions of people further down the line began to fill the delinquent’s mind. People that he might meet in the future?

Yes. Them. Would ‘useless’ mean anything to Josuke Higashikata? Or Koichi Hirose? Okuyasu Nijimura, Rohan Kishibe, Yukako Yamagishi, Hayato Kawajii?

Would it mean anything to Giorno Giovanna?

Who these people are going to be, Jotaro couldn’t divine. But he could see their faces, and their names. He could see visions of them - he saw visions of a boy with shitty hair walking towards him with an angry expression. He saw visions of a small student, yelling and pointing at a man in a purple suit. He saw visions of that man collapsed near an ambulance, crying havoc and yelling words that didn’t make sense. He saw visions of a boy with golden hair, standing in an office and reaching his hand out.

He saw an arrow. He saw Heaven.

He saw visions of a girl in a grassy field, walking towards nothing. He saw a vision of a man being torn apart, sliced in two. These weren’t memories of his, but they were memories of the woman’s past. They came as naturally to him and they did the other visions. But, that wasn’t the point, was it?

These memories were side effects of the true plan. A means to end this all.

The wind would knock them all down. But not this one.

Not today.

“Aoko Aozaki. . .”

The man walked forward, entering the light and revealing his new self.

Rofhv7VGDaYJE-5XnH6XTnVJPPTwS6Vfm-pPzz0aTkN4E4OqAmR0wnXNGT-3EA5d5HbWV-jkN4GzlrVL9m8_RZ4_BgCJ83NeViaasnFvRXxw8JHW7XXEMamat4Wl-bwbGyDbwVe9

“You really are a reliable ally.”

“But, you got one thing wrong.”

“My ability is not just Over Heaven. It's..."

STAR PLATINUM, THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN

View attachment 1953

Felix only glared at Jotaro from behind his helmet, raising his shield up as a defense. He may not have been able to kill Ben, but he wasn't about to die here. Not today.

“You think you're tough shit, huh?! I CAN STILL WIN! I don't need Bane, or Hush, or Locus, or ANYBODY!"

View attachment 1954

"I'M THE ONE WHO'S KILLED HALF THE GROUP! I'M THE ONE WHO LEAD YOU ALL HERE!! AND I'M THE ONE WHO'S GONNA KILL--”

"ORA!"

CRACK

As soon as Jotaro’s eyes fell upon Felix, a rush of concussive force blew through his shield. The room tremored with force, as if a train has just smashed through the building, but that was no train. The sheer momentum of something impacting with the shield sent Felix flying backwards - but that didn’t stop a fist from impacting with his chest, knocking the air out of him and sending him crashing into the concrete wall.

Something broke, but then-

“ORA!”

CRACK

Again. This time coming from the right. Felix was flying--

“ORA!”

The left.

“ORA!”

From above.

“ORA!”

From below.

“OOOORA!”

And into the ground. Felix was knocked around the room like a used doll, each smash resulting in a resounding crack resonating from his body, sending him flying directly into another punch. Shards of his shattered armor littered the ground around his body, which left a Felix-sized imprint in the ground. For those watching, what had occurred was the work of a god. . .or, at least, half of one.

Jotaro simply appeared around different points of the room, keeping his hands in his pocket and simply wincing with every smash. No noise or indication - he vanished and appeared, and vanished and appeared again, meeting Felix with a punch on his trajectory. Felix just appeared to bounce around the room like a rogue pinball. Even Aoko couldn’t see Jotaro moving - it was impossible to tell if he was stopping time, or if he was just that fast. Blurred movements occurred with each hit - afterimages of some humanoid Stand briefly appearing and vanishing within split seconds. The human eye could barely process the movements of the thing. Was this the power of Over Heaven?

Before Felix could look up, he felt a foot press against his shattered torso plate, pushing him into the ground. The glare of the lights didn’t stop him from seeing the man’s visage staring down at him.

View attachment 1955

“. . .I don’t know how I got this power, honestly. I never thought I’d become this strong in the future. It’s gotten me somewhat excited. But, I feel bad, kicking such a pathetic man around while he’s down--”

Jotaro stopped, and thought for a moment. He looked back down at Felix, and hocked a wad of spit onto his helmet.

View attachment 1956

“Actually, no. I don’t feel even an ounce of pity for you. All that crap you said about humans being evil by nature. . .I’ve seen evil, and I’ve seen men answer that evil tenfold. You’re just the exception - no, not even. I’ve seen men who’ve done worse than you. They’re all dead now, or wishing they were.”

“So, you aren’t even special. You aren’t even the biggest asshole I’ve seen. Good grief. . .how pathetic. You don’t belong in this reality. . .”

Jotaro rose a finger, and pointed it downwards towards Felix.

View attachment 1957

“. . .so, I’ll just have to punch you into the next universe. Wouldn’t want to stain the place with your corpse.”

All Felix could do in response was weakly raise his hands in front of his face and flinch.

“No! No WAIT---!”

View attachment 1958

“ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!

View attachment 1959

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!

View attachment 1960

“ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!!!

And it came.

Felix would have no opportunity to talk. Or move. Or think. Or even exist. A golden blur filled his eyes like he was under a surgical table, and the greatest pain ever inflicted upon one man fell upon Felix the Mercenary. A ruthless tide of punches thrashed against his body like machine gun, each one stronger than the last, culminating in the total concussive force of a moon crashing upon the surface of a planet. His armor was obliterated like tissue paper, and his body was broken and brittle, about to shatter like glass.

But that wasn’t the worst.

Felix could feel some unknowable energy shoot up his spine as he was pummeled. When he was thrown to the ground from the thrashing, Jotaro looked at Felix one last time in the eyes. He raised a finger, and spoke with the decisiveness of a trained assassin.

“Get out of my universe.”

OOOOOOOOORAAAAAAA!

CRAAACK

The final smash resulted in Felix’s body shattering - literally. A purple aura consumed the mercenary’s body, and cracks began to appear around his body, beams of purple light bursting out from his body in a brilliant display of defeat. It felt as if he was about to explode from the inside out, but it was clear what was happening based on Jotaro’s declaration.

He was being banished.

With Felix now, from how it appeared, being wiped from existence entirely, he took off his helmet, throwing it to the side and looking Jotaro in the eye, revealing his face for the first and only time. His eyes were filled with nothing but pure hatred and malice, like that of a demon or a monster.

“F-fuck… y-you!” Felix shouted weakly. And, in one final, desperate attempt, Felix broke out into a full sprint, attempting to tackle Jotaro.

“RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-”

However, as soon as he leaped in the air, he disappeared, leaving behind only his helmet.

It was over.

Felix was gone.

And Jotaro would be left to stare down at the helmet.

Jotaro kept his stance, but a sigh escaped his lips. His entire body suddenly ached, as if the energy of his age suddenly caught up to him. He struggled to stay standing, but had just enough energy to stare down at the cracked, orange helmet that lay on the ground. He doted on it very briefly, and then reached up to his cap and lowered it.

“There’s only one reason you lost, Felix.”

“One simple reason. . .”

View attachment 1961

You really pissed me off.

FELIX. . .
「 The Mercenary 」
---Utterly defeated. . .GONE

@Ver @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @Everyone.

"Holy... Shit..." Dante exclaimed, mouth wide open to everything that just happened in front of his own eyes. It took him a full 30 minutes to grasp the situation at hand. He walked up to Jotaro slowly, and gave him a smile. "Remind me. NEVER. To piss you off. Holy crap. And I thought I had seen true power from the Pandora's box, and that's the most fucking powerful Demonic Weapon of all time. Glad you're on our side, buddy... And I thought some of the Demons back home were terrifying, but to see the literal fabric of reality changing and seeing you pummelling the ever-living crap out of him? Hate to be him."

Dante then gently took the Helmet of Felix and stared into the visor. "Guess I'll be seeing you in Hell, eh Felix? Once I get contracted to go down there and clean up the mess you'll most likely be causing? Then you'll get to experience my power. And then who will be the one laughing? If you weren't sent to hell, I honestly hope I never see you again. Otherwise, Jotaro won't be the only one you should be afraid of. Alright then. Allow me to delete this helmet, once and for all." Dante exclaimed before pulling the Devil Arm known as Lucifer and flew outside within view of the group, and began working on his "Imprint" idea for Felix's Helmet.

gfnS7_.gif

Attaching the Helmet to his final dagger, he chucked the last one down the middle of the "Heart" he created. "And now to finish up."

843c0841417b4b7eddbc569f943dfff5ce1d38a0_hq.gif

giphy.gif

And as he chucked the flower onto the middle dagger, the set finally exploded, leaving some markings on his helmet. Dante grabbed the Helmet back from the center wall. "And now, I'm satisfied. I'll be keeping this."

Dante then flew back into the room where the rest of the Group was. "Now then. I believe we all have unfinished business involving some asshole known as Bane. Let's get rid of him so we can all go home."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi

Last edited:
DEe6R3A.jpg

"That. Is so. Cool!" Ben exclaims with glee, then turns to Aoko, then looks at his Omnitrix. "Think you could do that age thingy on me? Who knows what kind of aliens I'll have when I'm older! Maybe even something that could fix all this with the snap of a finger!"

He then glances at Felix's hollow helmet as Dante decorates it.

9pekqpn.jpg

"That's the last we'll see of him, huh? I'll be waiting for that postcard, Felix."

Ben was now ready to fight Bane.

@Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi

Last edited:
Upon arrival at the locker, SeeU found her samurai sword from the pawn shop. With a sword in each hand, she ran to the cell block, judging from the loud yelling and noise that the battle there was over.

"Hey everyone!" She popped up at the debris of the door, waving her samurai sword. "We found all your stuff! ...ooh, did you chanfe your hair color, Miss Blue? It's super pretty~!"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker@thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies@Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @dark @Kentucky@Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York

Upon arrival at the locker, SeeU found her samurai sword from the pawn shop. With a sword in each hand, she ran to the cell block, judging from the loud yelling and noise that the battle there was over.

"Hey everyone!" She popped up at the debris of the door, waving her samurai sword. "We found all your stuff! ...ooh, did you chanfe your hair color, Miss Blue? It's super pretty~!"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker@thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies@Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @dark @Kentucky@Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York
Once Harper had gathered all her stuff from the weapon she locker (and believe me, there were quite a few), Harper jogged over to the Vocaloid.

"Yo, SeeU!" She exclaimed with a smile as she made her way over to the Vocaloid. Standing in front of her, Harper took both her hands and squeezed them tightly.

"Just in case one or both of us don't make it out of this... I want one of my last memories to be this..." Before SeeU could even realize what she was talking about, Harper would have leaned in and pressed her lips against her's, not breaking the contact for around ten seconds.

The kiss was soft, yet filled with passion. Just like a final kiss before certain death should be.

@Yun Lee

DEe6R3A.jpg

"That. Is so. Cool!" Ben exclaims with glee, then turns to Aoko, then looks at his Omnitrix. "Think you could do that age thingy on me? Who knows what kind of aliens I'll have when I'm older! Maybe even something thar could fix all this with the snap of a finger!"

He then glances at Felix's hollow helmet as Dante destroys it.

9pekqpn.jpg

"That's the last we'll see of him, huh? I'll be waiting for that postcard, Felix."

Ben was now ready to fight Bane.

"Just in case one or both of us don't make it out of this... I want one of my last memories to be this..." Before SeeU could even realize what she was talking about, Harper would have leaned in and pressed her lips against her's, not breaking the contact for around ten seconds.

The kiss was soft, yet filled with passion. Just like a final kiss before certain death should be.​
image.png

"No way, kid. If I give away any more years, at that rate I'll be like your age or something. Better luck next time,"
Aoko responded to Ben as she brushed aside some stray hair, evidently taking on a slightly more mean-spirited persona in her younger state. Gone was her perpetually laid-back, confident demeanor. In its place sat an irritated expression, like any other adolescent toward a younger kid, befitting that of one with teenage angst.

When SeeU reappeared along with weapons that were confiscated from the group, before complimenting Aoko's new look, the teenager could only manage a laugh that was a strange mix between bashful and amused. The latter because it seemed like she wasn't aware of the transformation she'd underwent (again, God bless her artificial soul), and the former because it was then that Aoko realized, without her cool, collected confidence, she was back to being a slightly more insecure teenager, and that came with an increased sensitivity of her appearance.

In essence, though she became a little rougher around the edges, one might say Aoko Aozaki was more... "normal" like this.

Y10.png

"Ahaa... It's a little more complicated than color change, but... Thanks, SeeU. Maybe I could tell you all about it when we're on our way forward,"
Aoko said, still not forgetting that they all had an enemy to take down. Felix was out of town, to put it lightly, and Aqua was taken care of by Aquawoman (wrap your head around that). All that was left was the big man himself, unless Psimon still demonstrated control over one of those gigantic creatures roaming the city, which was a likely scenario to be honest.

As for the man who pretended to be Bruce Wayne all this time... Well, Aoko figured she probably didn't need to worry for the time being. Still, there went their guide though. Even if he turned out to be a spy among their ranks all this time, the man's presence when he was pretending to work with them was useful in assuaging the group's worries that they'd be lost in the city, especially after Miss Bluebird bit the dust (before coming back) early on.

"Guess you really are more than just a pretty fa--"

And then Harper just came up and made out with SeeU.

image.png

"..."

"I was in the middle of conversation, but... alright. That works too."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everybody

Last edited:
"Hello, Harper! I-mmphmh!" SeeU needed a second to process what was going on. Harper was....kissing her? No one had ever kissed SeeU before. That was something reserved for humans, really. She didn't understand it, herself, but it seemed to represent love to them. So that meant...

Once the kiss was over, Harper would find herself pulled into a hug with a gigglimg SeeU. "Yaaay!!! I love you too, Harper! You're my favorite first friend ever!!!! Though nothing will happen to us, so don't worry!" It seemed to go over her head, like many things did, but SeeU did appreciate the sentiment.

"You were saying, Miss Blue?"

@thatguyinthestore

image.png

"No way, kid. If I give away any more years, at that rate I'll be like your age or something. Better luck next time," Aoko responded to Ben as she brushed aside some stray hair, evidently taking on a slightly more mean-spirited persona in her younger state. Gone was her perpetually laid-back, confident demeanor. In its place sat an irritated expression, like any other adolescent toward a younger kid, befitting that of one with teenage angst.

When SeeU reappeared along with weapons that were confiscated from the group, before complimenting Aoko's new look, the teenager could only manage a laugh that was a strange mix between bashful and amused. The latter because it seemed like she wasn't aware of the transformation she'd underwent (again, God bless her artificial soul), and the former because it was then that Aoko realized, without her cool, collected confidence, she was back to being a slightly more insecure teenager, and that came with an increased sensitivity of her appearance.

In essence, though she became a little rougher around the edges, one might say Aoko Aozaki was more... "normal" like this.

Y10.png

"Ahaa... It's a little more complicated than color change, but... Thanks, SeeU. Maybe I could tell you all about it when we're on our way forward," Aoko said, still not forgetting that they all had an enemy to take down. Felix was out of town, to put it lightly, and Aqua was taken care of by Aquawoman (wrap your head around that). All that was left was the big man himself, unless Psimon still demonstrated control over one of those gigantic creatures roaming the city, which was a likely scenario to be honest.

As for the man who pretended to be Bruce Wayne all this time... Well, Aoko figured she probably didn't need to worry for the time being. Still, there went their guide though. Even if he turned out to be a spy among their ranks all this time, the man's presence when he was pretending to work with them was useful in assuaging the group's worries that they'd be lost in the city, especially after Miss Bluebird bit the dust (before coming back) early on.

"Guess you really are more than just a pretty fa--"

And then Harper just came up and made out with SeeU.

image.png

"..."

"I was in the middle of conversation, but... alright. That works too."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everybody

Once Harper had gathered all her stuff from the weapon she locker (and believe me, there were quite a few), Harper jogged over to the Vocaloid.

"Yo, SeeU!" She exclaimed with a smile as she made her way over to the Vocaloid. Standing in front of her, Harper took both her hands and squeezed them tightly.

The kiss was soft, yet filled with passion. Just like a final kiss before certain death should be.

@Yun Lee
"Hello, Harper! I-mmphmh!" SeeU needed a second to process what was going on. Harper was....kissing her? No one had ever kissed SeeU before. That was something reserved for humans, really. She didn't understand it, herself, but it seemed to represent love to them. So that meant...

Once the kiss was over, Harper would find herself pulled into a hug with a gigglimg SeeU. "Yaaay!!! I love you too, Harper! You're my favorite first friend ever!!!! Though nothing will happen to us, so don't worry!" It seemed to go over her head, like many things did, but SeeU did appreciate the sentiment.

"You were saying, Miss Blue?"

@thatguyinthestore

"Aww man!" Ben responds to Aoko. "Guess I'll have to wait another... say... five years to see what kind of cool aliens I get, and what I'll name 'em. But I guess my current 20-or-so aliens are good enough to deal with Bane... as long as I've got the Master Control..."

Ben swiftly shifts between forms as he walks, before shifting back to Ben.

"... yup, good enough. The Master Control is back in control! Though, that's probably the last time I use Upgrade to unlock it. And I think I forgot to say this, but thanks, Aoko, Jotaro. I would've been swiss cheese if it weren't for you two."

Ben covers his eyes when Harper and SeeU kissed. "Ugh. Get some privacy, you two," he responds.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi

"No, no. It's all good. It wasn't important anyway," Aoko responded, taking a breath as the two reminded her of her own past experiences with romance, especially considering she was once again at the age where it happened.

"Soujuurou... I think we need to take this a little further..."

"... Huh? Well, duh. How else are we gonna get back home?"

"..."

guishen_0213ev05b21a.jpg

guishen_0214ev05b21b.jpg

guishen_0215ev05b21c.jpg

The most horrifying part to Aoko was that Jotaro would be able to see that memory now too.

The girl only sighed and waved her hand dismissively at Ben. "Yeah, yeah. Don't mention it."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee

Last edited:
Jotaro straightened himself and said nothing to Dante or Ben, letting them toy around with Felix's helmet. It wasn't his problem, anymore. What was his problem is this odd outfit he was wearing, and all the implications of being. . .older. If Aoko's age is any indication, Jotaro had to be in his early 30's in his state. He certainly felt that way - he wasn't the old man just yet, but he'd be getting there soon enough. The lack of energy stood out within Jotaro the most.

After letting off such steam, he felt. . .mellow. Like he could just sit and work on an essay, or something.

Jotaro's attention turned to the other group as they walked in. He'd approach SeeU and the rest, now standing next to Aoko and looking down at her. A long way down, in fact; Jotaro had grown even taller with age, nearly standing at a staggering seven feet tall. His overall physique had grown even more masculine, and his face was haggard and inflicted with age. His outfit was the complete polar opposite of his usual attire, now sporting a white coat and hat, a fresh haircut and a lack of any chains or other.

View attachment 1964

"We exchanged time, SeeU. Aoko is ten years younger, and I'm ten years older."

"I guess I should be called Professor Kujo, now."

Jotaro's voice had changed too. It was still deep and authoritative as before, but the overall energy in his voice was mellowed out. It was serene and calming, as if he was your father or teacher or something. It's anyone's guess at how such a rude teenager grew up to become such a mellow adult. He's still as aloof as ever, however.

When SeeU kissed Harper. . .Jotaro looked at Aoko.

View attachment 1963

"Good grief, you're a violent one."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Ver @Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back