Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnar spotted Majima from afar, and Gnar doesn't know why, mostly because of his childish body and mind, but something about Majima just drew Gnar towards him.

Cue leg cuddles.

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_oz6719EMxS1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ The hell? Who 'ere lost a pet? It's touchin' my leg funny! ❞ Majima felt many things.

@Bomb @ppl​

Aoko02.png

"... Tch."

Holding Mister Combustible with just one hand, her hand on his collar, Aoko had been in the middle of (probably single-handedly) interrogating him, before others seemed to think that it was far more opportune to just kill him instead, and everyone else reacted to that by either stopping it or engaging in a philosophical debate on the moralities of the principles of killing, and how selective that principle is, but Aoko had little concern for those. That was just plain rude.

So she called out in a firm, piercing voice that stabbed through the air, betrayed and reinforced by her deceivingly benign smile.

Aoko03.png

"Hey, everyone."

She'd hoped to grab everyone's attention there with the force of her voice, strong and disarming. To give implications of what she could do without doing anything. To show who did and did not get to make the shots here. Because while Aoko Aozaki never fancied herself the intrepid leader type to inspire others, there were just a few things she expected out of people, and yet, as humans did, they disappointed her. They never learned. Never ever.

But she'd get her way now.

She may have been playing around before, but this was something important. If she were younger and more ill-tempered, Aoko may have felt inclined to punch everyone into the moon, but she was an adult now. Clear-headed and mature.

As in, she'd try to coerce others to stand down before thinking about punching everyone into the moon.

"I won't bother giving a lecture on the values of life and how precious it is; those words seem to fly over anyone's head unless it's for a young boy. You can make those kinds of decisions on your own time. Maybe this man "deserves to die," or maybe he just "deserves to live," and I don't know if there's any merit at this point to the notion of "having the right to decide either or" so I'll just say one thing, and one thing only, because I hate repeating myself. Alright? Here it goes."

"Don't. Bother. Me. While. I'm. Trying. To. Have. A. Nice. Conversation."

"Are we understood? Nod if that's a yes. Alright? Alright. Thank you." ♥

She said it all with a smile.

Just a smile.

Because a smile could hide the most terrifying of intentions.

@Crow @BarrenThin @Okami @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Takumi @Sen @Otto @Widowmaker @People

Last edited:
Aoko02.png

"... Tch."

Holding Mister Combustible with just one hand, her hand on his collar, Aoko had been in the middle of (probably single-handedly) interrogating him, before others seemed to think that it was far more opportune to just kill him instead, and everyone else reacted to that by either stopping it or engaging in a philosophical debate on the moralities of the principles of killing, and how selective that principle is, but Aoko had little concern for those. That was just plain rude.

So she called out in a firm, piercing voice that stabbed through the air, betrayed and reinforced by her deceivingly benign smile.

Aoko03.png

"Hey, everyone."

She'd hoped to grab everyone's attention there with the force of her voice, strong and disarming. To give implications of what she could do without doing anything. To show who did and did not get to make the shots here. Because while Aoko Aozaki never fancied herself the intrepid leader type to inspire others, there were just a few things she expected out of people, and yet, as humans did, they disappointed her. They never learned. Never ever.

She may have been playing around before, but this was something important. If she were younger and more ill-tempered, Aoko may have felt inclined to punch everyone into the moon, but she was an adult now. Clear-headed and mature.

As in, she'd try to coerce others to stand down before thinking about punching everyone into the moon.

"I won't bother giving a lecture on the values of life and how precious it is; those words seem to fly over anyone's head unless it's for a young boy. You can make those kinds of decisions on your own time. Maybe this man "deserves to die," or maybe he just "deserves to live," and I don't know if there's any merit at this point to the notion of "having the right to decide either or" so I'll just say one thing, and one thing only, because I hate repeating myself. Alright? Here it goes."

Just a smile.

@Crow @BarrenThin @Okami @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Takumi @Sen @Otto @Widowmaker @People
View attachment 1749

SeeU nodded.

"Miss Blue sure got scary..."

9pekqpn.jpg

"She does call herself one, though," Ben says, "kinda, anyways."

@BarrenThin @thatguyinthestore

"Humans have... A habit... Of pretending to be what they're not."
tumblr_inline_nl2h9nPifO1sv22sw.png

"Thanks..." Harper paused for a moment after realizing she didn't know this thing's name. "Uhhh... what's your name again?" She asked, not really phased by seeing weird shit like him anymore.

tumblr_inline_nl2hcigaKx1sv22sw.png

"Well it's 'cause I'm one of Batman's partners. Kinda like Robin. Except, y'know, cooler and not a sidekick."

@BarrenThin @Crow @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @Okami

The lizard man's eyes focused on her briefly, his gaze piercing and sharp. "I am Kroq-Gar. You are... Harper. I... Listened." As for her next statement, his head tilted. "Bat...man? Is he... Undead?" A reserved tone entered his voice.​
Aoko02.png

"... Tch."

Aoko03.png

"Hey, everyone."

Just a smile.

Kroq-Gar blinked at her. The human was clearly trying to intimidate them, whuch was both wholly unnecessary and simply rude. She asked if he understood, and he simply said, in his barely-understandable butchering of the English language, "No. Simmer down, spawnling." The lizard man wasn't sure whether to be offended or amused. After a second, he muttered to himself, "Spawnlings... Have... Hot tempers, Kroq-Gar. Give her a few thousand... Winters. Then, she will... Become... Less... Problematic."

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @Crow

Aoko02.png

"... Tch."

Aoko03.png

"Hey, everyone."

Just a smile.

Jotaro hadn't been doing much in the way of interfering with Aoko's interrogation process. He'd stood by her whilst she tried to talk down to the lowlife, but had noticed the others began talking about things that - at the moment, didn't matter at all. Before Aoko had piped up, Jotaro turned his head to the group.

"Hey, quiet d--"

And then.

She punched everyone into the moon.

Verbally.

Jotaro almost left his jaw hanging as he watched the woman take charge of the situation. She had to, because no one else would. Her inner thoughts aligned with Jotaro's - it's hard to expect too much from people. Unless you've gone through hell and back with someone, Jotaro found it was better to take on his life on his own terms. It didn't matter what anyone else thought or what the 'result's were, but the satisfaction of getting something done. Those that you ally yourself with are there to support you and you're expected to support them - but if one end of the equation doesn't meet up, the entire thing crumbles.

Jotaro ponders if he'd ever find people like Kakyoin, or Avdol, or Polnareff - people with a resolve that could carry them through what seems impossible, and a compassion that could hold a group together through hell and back.

Who knows.

View attachment 1750

". . .Hm."

"Nice job."

"Let's keep going."

Jotaro directed Aoko's attention to the thug.

@Crow @BarrenThin @Okami @Ver @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Takumi @Sen @Otto @Widowmaker

"Humans have... A habit... Of pretending to be what they're not."

The lizard man's eyes focused on her briefly, his gaze piercing and sharp. "I am Kroq-Gar. You are... Harper. I... Listened." As for her next statement, his head tilted. "Bat...man? Is he... Undead?" A reserved tone entered his voice.​

Kroq-Gar blinked at her. The human was clearly trying to intimidate them, whuch was both wholly unnecessary and simply rude. She asked if he understood, and he simply said, in his barely-understandable butchering of the English language, "No. Simmer down, spawnling." The lizard man wasn't sure whether to be offended or amused. After a second, he muttered to himself, "Spawnlings... Have... Hot tempers, Kroq-Gar. Give her a few thousand... Winters. Then, she will... Become... Less... Problematic."

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @Crow
tumblr_inline_n9fq7bPAJW1sypacu.png

"Pffffft... I wish." Harper said, unable to resist the urge to snicker at the thought of that. "Nah, he's just a grown-ass man who dresses in a bad suit and beats up homeless people. Oh, and the mentally insane. Usually the latter."
View attachment 1749

SeeU nodded.

"Miss Blue sure got scary..."
Aoko02.png

"... Tch."

Aoko03.png

"Hey, everyone."

Just a smile.

tumblr_inline_nl2hccVOq21sv22sw.png

"God, I guess it's true that redheads do have bad tempers."

Harper muttered under her breath before turning to SeeU, who seemed visibally shaken by Aoko's words.

tumblr_inline_nl2hdnLynf1sv22sw.png

"Yo, SeeU. She's just... tired, is all. She's not gonna hurt you." Harper said, putting on her best smile in an attempt to calm the android down.

@Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT

bl01Ko2.jpg

"Ben, Ben 10, Ben Tennyson, yeah, pretty much. Good to meet you, Bishamon," Ben greets. "Don't worry about me, I've faced my fair share of bad guys, and I'm sure you and pretty much everyone else here has too."

@Takumi

"That depends on exactly what classifies as a 'bad guy'...there's one I have yet to teach a lesson to." she responded with a frown. It's been a few centuries, but she'll get him, she was sure.

Aoko02.png

"... Tch."

Aoko03.png

"Hey, everyone."

Just a smile.

tumblr_inline_nzonbcbKNK1r3leyb_100.png

Aoko didn't intimidate her, but Bishamon was still slightly caught off guard for a second. Not bothering to say a word, but glance away from Ben to the woman with a long sharp look of slight interest, before the god chuckled quietly to herself.

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Crow @Anybody I missed

Aoko02.png

"... Tch."

Aoko03.png

"Hey, everyone."

Just a smile.

d2NXEGc.jpg

"Yeesh... couldn't you say that a little nicer next time?"

Ben was dazed by Aoko's loud voice.

@Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Okami @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @etcetcetc​

Hearing Harper's reassurance, SeeU shook her head with a (nervous) smile. "Oh, no, I'm sure she wouldn't. After all, I nodded like she said to!" Miss Blue was a nice lady-but SeeU supposed anyone would get upset during all that they were going through.

@thatguyinthestore

Hearing Harper's reassurance, SeeU shook her head with a (nervous) smile. "Oh, no, I'm sure she wouldn't. After all, I nodded like she said to!" Miss Blue was a nice lady-but SeeU supposed anyone would get upset during all that they were going through.

@thatguyinthestore
tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"That's the spirit. Feelin' better already." Harper said with a smile before suddenly jumping back, as if she was surprised by something. "Oh wait! I almost forgot..." She said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out what looked like a small processing chip with the word "COMBAT" written on it in all caps.

tumblr_inline_nl2he0LsjU1sv22sw.png

"Forgot I made one'a these in the past. It's a chip that'll help ya fight better, AKA making you a total badass." Harper said with a smile as she held the chip out to SeeU.

@Yun Lee

Aliens. The boy told him they were just aliens. It turned out to be a lot more than that too, with superheroes and androids and men in armoured suits as well. Makoto wanted to say such things were nonsense, but he'd thought the same of robot bears and killing games once, but now he knew better. One could only spend so long being naive.

It looked like once again, the unremarkable boy had been thrown into a remarkable situation. He couldn't be sure if that made him ultimately lucky or unlucky.

He wished he had more to offer the group as they stumbled into the streets, but fighting thugs and getting them to talk was beyond Makoto's experience. He tried to listen and stay calm, no matter how overwhelming it all seemed...

At least, until he saw her, that was.

"Such clashing ideals... it really is something, isn't it?"

Junko had clued into what was going on pretty quickly, even if it dealt with matters she couldn't possibly know much about, at least not yet. They were all clearly whisked away from alternate dimension, though none could say how or why. Whether that guy named Bane had anything to do with it was a bit of mystery, but that just made it more interesting. Oh, Junko so needed to have a talk with this Bane fellow~!

To do that, she needed to step in line for now and join the merry gang as they made their way through the city. The opportunity soon arrived to gain some information, to which Junko could not help but relish.

Amid the endless talk about what to do with the man, it seemed so obvious to Junko. While Aoko was grabbing everyone's attention, she sauntered up to Mr. Combustible here and leaned real close toward him. "Just how much info is in that crazy brain of yours, huh?" she asked, her voice dripping with a sultry edge. "Oh, I could just pluck it right out of you! Interrogation is good and all, hon, but what this guy really needs is some good ol' fashioned torture. That sound right? Guys like this will spill the beans the second the despair starts creeping into him!"

Makoto's hands were shaking, and his eyes were staring daggers into the back of Junko Enoshima's head. He didn't know how or why she was here, but it wasn't right, not one bit. Makoto wasn't standing for whatever suggestion Junko had for the group, no matter the context or situation. He felt like he was in a haze, his mind reaching for evidence that he wasn't hallucinating the sight of the Ultimate Despair. All he could think to do in his addled, paranoia-fueled state was to immediately reject Junko Enoshima and all she stood for.

cU4mJP8.png

"No!" Makoto barked, stepping out of the crowd to confront Junko. Aoko had called for the debate to end, but Makoto didn't care to talk about that. Interrogating this man at all... it wasn't what they should do, especially not if Junko was advocating for it! "We're not hurting this man, not for any reason! There is always a better way. It's just... not right to jump to the easiest solution! Not right at all!" Makoto stopped, mouth wide open as his brain searched for the right answers. What was there to do in the face of all this confusion? "All of us here, we clearly come from all kinds of different places. Such a group, can't we figure out a better way? Let's find this man named Bane... and try to reason with him!"

Makoto finished then, letting out a long breath to relax himself slightly. He stared at Junko warily, not flinching even as she turned to him and laughed.

"Oh, Makoto!"

She had, of course, noticed his presence a while ago, even as he refused to see her. It was so like him. So predictable. If the Ultimate Short-Stuff thought he could predict what she had in mind, she was glad to show him something a little different. Clearing her throat, she sighed and took Combustible's arm into her grip. "Oh... okay, Makoto! I think I've seen reason! This man... is really quite something!"

Siy6Fbq.png

Junko cooed and leaned in close. "I've had a change of heart. Such a charming man can't possibly deserve any amount of torture." She went ahead and gave the man's top hat a playful flick. She was oh-so-serious.

@Crow @BarrenThin @Okami @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Takumi @Sen @Otto @Widowmaker @Bomb @TheCrowdYo

The young girl that had stayed by Felix's side had little interest in this particular debacle. She waited outside with him, silently. She didn't think it too seemly to engage in much of a conversation with the guy.

@thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Aliens. The boy told him they were just aliens. It turned out to be a lot more than that too, with superheroes and androids and men in armoured suits as well. Makoto wanted to say such things were nonsense, but he'd thought the same of robot bears and killing games once, but now he knew better. One could only spend so long being naive.

It looked like once again, the unremarkable boy had been thrown into a remarkable situation. He couldn't be sure if that made him ultimately lucky or unlucky.

He wished he had more to offer the group as they stumbled into the streets, but fighting thugs and getting them to talk was beyond Makoto's experience. He tried to listen and stay calm, no matter how overwhelming it all seemed...

Junko had clued into what was going on pretty quickly, even if it dealt with matters she couldn't possibly know much about, at least not yet. They were all clearly whisked away from alternate dimension, though none could say how or why. Whether that guy named Bane had anything to do with it was a bit of mystery, but that just made it more interesting. Oh, Junko so needed to have a talk with this Bane fellow~!

To do that, she needed to step in line for now and join the merry gang as they made their way through the city. The opportunity soon arrived to gain some information, to which Junko could not help but relish.

Amid the endless talk about what to do with the man, it seemed so obvious to Junko. While Aoko was grabbing everyone's attention, she sauntered up to Mr. Combustible here and leaned real close toward him. "Just how much info is in that crazy brain of yours, huh?" she asked, her voice dripping with a sultry edge. "Oh, I could just pluck it right out of you! Interrogation is good and all, hon, but what this guy really needs is some good ol' fashioned torture. That sound right? Guys like this will spill the beans the second the despair starts creeping into him!"

Makoto's hands were shaking, and his eyes were staring daggers into the back of Junko Enoshima's head. He didn't know how or why she was here, but it wasn't right, not one bit. Makoto wasn't standing for whatever suggestion Junko had for the group, no matter the context or situation. He felt like he was in a haze, his mind reaching for evidence that he wasn't hallucinating the sight of the Ultimate Despair. All he could think to do in his addled, paranoia-fueled state was to immediately reject Junko Enoshima and all she stood for.

cU4mJP8.png

"No!" Makoto barked, stepping out of the crowd to confront Junko. Aoko had called for the debate to end, but Makoto didn't care to talk about that. Interrogating this man at all... it wasn't what they should do, especially not if Junko was advocating for it! "We're not hurting this man, not for any reason! There is always a better way. It's just... not right to jump to the easiest solution! Not right at all!" Makoto stopped, mouth wide open as his brain searched for the right answers. What was there to do in the face of all this confusion? "All of us here, we clearly come from all kinds of different places. Such a group, can't we figure out a better way? Let's find this man named Bane... and try to reason with him!"

Makoto finished then, letting out a long breath to relax himself slightly. He stared at Junko warily, not flinching even as she turned to him and laughed.

"Oh, Makoto!"

She had, of course, noticed his presence a while ago, even as he refused to see her. It was so like him. So predictable. If the Ultimate Short-Stuff thought he could predict what she had in mind, she was glad to show him something a little different. Clearing her throat, she sighed and took Combustible's arm into her grip. "Oh... okay, Makoto! I think I've seen reason! This man... is really quite something!"

Siy6Fbq.png

Junko cooed and leaned in close. "I've had a change of heart. Such a charming man can't possibly deserve any amount of torture." She went ahead and gave the man's topcoat a playful flick. She was oh-so-serious.

@Crow @BarrenThin @Okami @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Takumi @Sen @Otto @Widowmaker @Bomb @TheCrowdYo

The young girl that had stayed by Felix's side had little interest in this particular debacle. She waited outside with him, silently. She didn't think it too seemly to engage in much of a conversation with the guy.

@thatguyinthestore
tumblr_inline_nl2hbqY8X31sv22sw.png

"Hate to break it to ya, kid, but Bane's method of 'reasoning' is crushing your skull with his bare palm. So unless you're a damn good persuader, I doubt talking will do much." Harper said to Makoto, finding his naive attitude a bit disheartening.

She didn't really have anything to say to the Junko kid. She just kinda creeped Harper out.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Ver @Crow @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT

latest

"So... what's your deal, kid?" Felix asked, having just noticed that Rose had taken to following him out the door. "And not the whole 'following me around' thing. That I somewhat understand. I'd wanna follow me too, after all.

What I mean is... just, what's your deal in general? I mean, ya got this whole goth thing going on for starters. Plus this whole 'dark and brooding' schtick ya got going too. Is it like, some weird teenage girl phase or...?"
Felix asked, not really understanding this girl at all.

If she was gonna follow him around everywhere, the least she could do was explain her deal to him, right?

@Atomic Knight

cU4mJP8.png

"Oh, Makoto!"

Siy6Fbq.png

Junko cooed and leaned in close. "I've had a change of heart. Such a charming man can't possibly deserve any amount of torture." She went ahead and gave the man's top hat a playful flick. She was oh-so-serious.

@thatguyinthestore

tumblr_inline_nl2hbqY8X31sv22sw.png

"Hate to break it to ya, kid, but Bane's method of 'reasoning' is crushing your skull with his bare palm. So unless you're a damn good persuader, I doubt talking will do much." Harper said to Makoto, finding his naive attitude a bit disheartening.

She didn't really have anything to say to the Junko kid. She just kinda creeped Harper out.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Ver @Crow @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT

sx77Ruc.jpg

"So what we really need to do is speak his language!" Ben smiles in response to Harper as he says this, smacking a fist on a palm. He then turned to Makoto, "sorry, but I don't do a lot of talk. I want to say 'you do you', but this Gotham City really doesn't look like the place for that, especially when they have a street named Crime Alley."

@Atomic Knight @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Ver @Crow @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT

SeeU happily took the chip from Harper, then brought her free hand to one of her cat ears. *click!* It popped off rather easily, and the android slipped the chip into a slot there. "I was built to have extra chips when needed...but unfortunately I've never gotten the chance to use any-until now. Thank you very much, Harper!" She trusted that there wouldn't be any side effects-at least, she hoped not.

Watching Junko fangirl over Bane, though, made her a little uneasy, more than even Miss Blue had. But maybe it was okay-she might be using the 'sarcasm' type of humor humans love.

@thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Crow @Ver

SeeU happily took the chip from Harper, then brought her free hand to one of her cat ears. *click!* It popped off rather easily, and the android slipped the chip into a slot there. "I was built to have extra chips when needed...but unfortunately I've never gotten the chance to use any-until now. Thank you very much, Harper!" She trusted that there wouldn't be any side effects-at least, she hoped not.

Watching Junko fangirl over Bane, though, made her a little uneasy, more than even Miss Blue had. But maybe it was okay-she might be using the 'sarcasm' type of humor humans love.

@thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Crow @Ver
tumblr_inline_nl2ha8TICC1sv22sw.png

"Heh, don't mention it. What're friends for, right?"

@Yun Lee

Mr Combustible was not in a great spot right now. Pinned to the wall, who knows how many people were trying to intimidate him or shoot him or anything in between. He thought he had been really cooperative.

"Please! I've told you everything! I don't know what else to say."

Bruce as well as Aquawoman had been ready to step in when some in the group were planning to attack Mr Combustible, but it seemed that the Aoko woman was keeping them in line.

cU4mJP8.png

"Oh, Makoto!"

Siy6Fbq.png

@thatguyinthestore

"Uh...thank you?" Mr Combustible whimpered out. "Bane's not really a guy...who you can reason with though." He then added to Makoto.

Actually there was one thing Bruce realized that they hadn't asked. "Is the GCPD still standing?"

Combustible nodded. "Y-Yeah. Bane keeps it around as a reminder of how powerless the coppers really are. He smashed the bat signal though, which I mean. Rumors say the entire Justice League are out in space somewhere so...if you ask me it's kind of a moot point."

"Then our course remains true."
Aquawoman replied. "I believe a cell will fit you perfectly, don't you?"

"Just don't shoot me or kill me or anything and I'll do anything you want. I'm not going to die for someone like Bane!"

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone

"Anything?" Ben smirks as he looks at Combustible in the eye. "We're gonna keep a really good eye on you then, but if you do something funny... you know... anyways, you were going to lead us to someone after we hang around the Police Station, right? Penguin, he was called? I'd personally prefer you just directly leading us to this Bane guy, but I guess I'll respect your sense of bad guy convolutedness for now."

@Jeremi

@Okami @BarrenThin @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Ver @thatguyinthestore @etcetcetc​

"Yuck. That was easily one of the most disgusting situations I've ever been in." Dante exclaimed, having stepped out of the action for a while to clean up after the unfortunate accident of being completely drenched in slime from that last creature. "Thank god for the clothing store nearby that had a section based on me. Apparently I have a Video Game Franchise named after my own shop. Pretty cool." He exclaimed, dusting himself off.

"Right then. What did I miss?" That was when he turned towards Ben eyeing up someone. "Woah. This kid got some confidence. Wait a minute." He approached Ben with a interested expression. "I am beginning to get the impression that watch of yours kiddo actually means something if this guy is backing up from you. And you're gonna tell me. I saw something interesting in that clothing store I was in, getting myself cleaned up. There were t-shirts and watches of similar design to yours, all with your name on them."

@Crow, @Anyone else.

"Yuck. That was easily one of the most disgusting situations I've ever been in." Dante exclaimed, having stepped out of the action for a while to clean up after the unfortunate accident of being completely drenched in slime from that last creature. "Thank god for the clothing store nearby that had a section based on me. Apparently I have a Video Game Franchise named after my own shop. Pretty cool." He exclaimed, dusting himself off.

"Right then. What did I miss?" That was when he turned towards Ben eyeing up someone. "Woah. This kid got some confidence. Wait a minute." He approached Ben with a interested expression. "I am beginning to get the impression that watch of yours kiddo actually means something if this guy is backing up from you. And you're gonna tell me. I saw something interesting in that clothing store I was in, getting myself cleaned up. There were t-shirts and watches of similar design to yours, all with your name on them."

@Crow, @Anyone else.

4xSavUh.jpg

As opposed to the prior nervousness he displayed, Ben, distracted by the possibility of him being a noteworthy fictional character, simply smiled and asked, "do I have any videogames? My own TV show?"

@Widowmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back