Status
Not open for further replies.
Another death.

SeeU had not spoken a single word to John, or any of the henchmen, but they were all people and deserved better than that. SeeU could feel the grief emotion coming back, but she stopped it, replaying Jotaro's message in her memory.

Get mad. Get angry. And if you can't get mad, get determined. Absolve yourself of grief.

Realize that. . .well, If you didn't have any reason to go after Bane before. . .

Now you need to collect a debt. The only one who'll do that is you - and us.

Grief was energy now. Fuel to keep going. Each and every one of those men would be avenged, just like Harper.

Quietly disposing of the food and drink she'd consumed, SeeU didn't notice the gas-until her olfactory senses kicked in. "Hmm...that seems odd." Turning to look at the now hellish landscape, she gasped.
4875807e940777c6a4f1cc1ef52e60d6-d942mbi.png

"Oh my! It's like a Machigerita song come to life! How exciting~!"

...Probably not the best reaction given their overall situation. But in truth it was sublime to the young Vocaloid. Such pretty colors, such vivid shapes! It all looked so fantastic, so wonderful, as if imagination had come to life! SeeU was giddy with glee over the whole thing. "Let's go, everyone! I wanna see all we can!!"

@Jeremi @Ver @thatguyinthestore @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @everyone​
latest

"How are you not dead yet?"
Felix asked as he turned to face SeeU.

@Yun Lee
"Eh? What kind of question is that? Androids can't die, silly!"

@thatguyinthestore

iQyYhRN.jpg

"Wait," Upgrade asks SeeU, "if you're an android, and you don't need to breathe, how are you seeing all of this?"

Before SeeU could provide an answer, Upgrade saw before him birds of death, a whole flock of them, in fact.

Peacock-fanned-tail-Shawn-Hempel.jpg

"Coo coo motherfucker! Coo coo!"

KMO6mdA.jpg

"Ah! Get your feathery butts away from me!" Upgrade was aiming optic blasts at the feathered fiends that stood before him. To others, Upgrade was just shooting eye lasers at either nothing, or nothing that could be described to have a feathery butt.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
HI8c5HT.jpg

"If it's gas we're dealing with, then I'll just have to not breathe it in," Ben proclaims as he dials and transforms into the previously-displayed Upgrade. Upgrade's technoorganic physiology would generally allow for him to not require traditional respiratory processes, and thus would not breathe the fear toxins in. Hopefully he didn't trigger an accidental transformation...

@Jeremi @York @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @etcetcetc​

Whatever was in that gas, even changing shape to a techno organic being didn't seem to push it out of Ben's systems. While the hellscape was the same for everyone the spectral beings that they saw around where not, each modified to fitting that persons real life fear.

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Atomic Knight @Lucky @belVita @dark

In the meantime the group had made their way back to the city area when they heard a whistling song coming from above. An object looking like a canister fell in their midst before it released a green gas that enveloped the group. When the smoke cleared they saw that their surrounding had turned far more...bizarre.

W2RUVmz.png

"Gotham has turned into some nightmare fueled hellscape wonderland!"
Aquawoman was not amused. What had been in that gas?

"This has the fingerprints of a man called Scarecrow all over them," Bruce replied grimly. "We have to move on though, hell or no hell. Everyone with me?" He turned to face the rest of the group. "Are we committed to the plan?"

"I've seen weirder things. Like that one time there were a whole bunch of man-eating planet eggs hanging around with a giant demonic lady plant dragon thing calling the shots. Whoever this Scarecrow guy is has another thing coming. Let's rock."

@Everyone

Whatever was in that gas, even changing shape to a techno organic being didn't seem to push it out of Ben's systems. While the hellscape was the same for everyone the spectral beings that they saw around where not, each modified to fitting that persons real life fear.

@Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Atomic Knight @Lucky @belVita @dark
iQyYhRN.jpg

"Wait," Upgrade asks SeeU, "if you're an android, and you don't need to breathe, how are you seeing all of this?"

Before SeeU could provide an answer, Upgrade saw before him birds of death, a whole flock of them, in fact.

Peacock-fanned-tail-Shawn-Hempel.jpg

"Coo coo motherfucker! Coo coo!"

KMO6mdA.jpg

"Ah! Get your feathery butts away from me!" Upgrade was aiming optic blasts at the feathered fiends that stood before him. To others, Upgrade was just shooting eye lasers at either nothing, or nothing that could be described to have a feathery butt.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @etcetcetc​
"The fuck are you shooting at ki--" Felix would stop mid sentence upon seeing someone in front of him. Someone who he'd thought he wouldn't see in Gotham, not in a million years.

latest

Locus.

Felix would stagger back a bit at the sight of his partner, not expecting to see him in the middle of the streets like this. "L-Locus? The hell are you doing here?" Felix asked the other mercenary.

"..."

Confused by his partner's lack of a response, Felix pressed on and stepped forward. "Locus!" He yelled, placing a firm hand on his shoulder. "What are you doing here?!"

"..." The other mercenary still said nothing, though he did move a bit. And that movement was pulling out what appeared to be a handgun and placing it to Felix's gut, causing the mercenary to stagger back yet again.

latest

"Locus! Quit fucking around and tell me why the fuck you're here!" He finally yelled with what sounded like a mix of anger and, more importantly, fear in his voice.

"I've been contracted to kill you." Locus replied, aiming his gun at Felix, causing Felix to visibly shake a bit, even under all that armor.

Instead of attacking him, Felix could only raise his arms and press his palms against his chest in a grand manor, obviously gesturing to himself. "What are you talking about? We're partners! We need each other! Wh-what about our orders? Our reward? Becoming the ultimate weapon!"

Locus only stood still in response and said nothing for a what felt like an eternity. "None of that matters anymore." He replied coldly before raising his gun and shooting at the other mercenary, causing him to raise his shield as a defensive maneuver.

Without thinking, Felix reached for his assault rifle and began shooting at his now former partner, although clearly terrified by the situation. Those around him would simply see him shooting air, as Locus was, of course, just a hallucination.

@Jeremi @Crow @Widowmaker

Last edited:
KMO6mdA.jpg

"Ah! Get your feathery butts away from me!" Upgrade was aiming optic blasts at the feathered fiends that stood before him. To others, Upgrade was just shooting eye lasers at either nothing, or nothing that could be described to have a feathery butt.​

"Kid, what exactly are you shooting at---"

Dante was then interrupted when he saw a familiar face. Someone he had hoped he'd never see again after their last encounters:

VergilDMC3.png

"It's been too long... Brother." Vergil exclaimed, approaching his other as if it were real.

"You're shitting me. I thought we were done, Vergil. I stopped you from ruling over the Humans like they were slaves, the life in which humans did NOT deserve!" Dante retorted in an angry tone in a situation all too real. "I did not help you kill Mundus and all those other demons just so you could take his place!" "Dante. You do not understand, the chaos, the humans can cause. You do not fully understand just what you're dealing with." "Oh, and you don't?! Listen to me Vergil. I will NOT let you rule over them. The only protection they need is from you, and any threat to them. And if I means I have to kill you to ensure that? Then so be it!"

Dante exclaimed before pulling out his Rebellion Sword while the fake Vergil pulled out his Yamato.

"This is it, Dante. We have to put our lives in our hands, without hesitation." "Yeah? Then maybe I should cut you down a notch, just like I did Mundus!"

"Royalguard Style." He exclaimed as he changed appearance to suit his Royalguard Style, making him more melee focused.

He then charged against the fake Vergil, slashing towards him to create a sword clash. Vergil did the same, as the two clashed against each other. Of course, to everyone else, Dante was just yelling and slashing at nothing.

@Crow, @Jeremi, @thatguyinthestore.​

Last edited:
"The fuck are you shooting at ki--" Felix would stop mid sentence upon seeing someone in front of him. Someone who he'd thought he wouldn't see in Gotham, not in a million years.

latest

Locus.

Felix would stagger back a bit at the sight of his partner, not expecting to see him in the middle of the streets like this. "L-Locus? The hell are you doing here?" Felix asked the other mercenary.

"..."

Confused by his partner's lack of a response, Felix pressed on and stepped forward. "Locus!" He yelled, placing a firm hand on his shoulder. "What are you doing here?!"

"..." The other mercenary still said nothing, though he did move a bit. And that movement was pulling out what appeared to be a handgun and placing it to Felix's gut, causing the mercenary to stagger back yet again.

latest

"Locus! Quit fucking around and tell me why the fuck you're here!" He finally yelled with what sounded like a mix of anger and, more importantly, fear in his voice.

"I've been contracted to kill you." Locus replied, aiming his gun at Felix, causing Felix to visibly shake a bit, even under all that armor.

Instead of attacking him, Felix could only raise his arms and press his palms against his chest in a grand manor, obviously gesturing to himself. "What are you talking about? We need each other! Wh-what about our orders? Our reward? Becoming the ultimate weapon!"

Locus only stood still in response and said nothing for a what felt like an eternity. "None of that matters anymore." He replied coldly before raising his gun and shooting at the other mercenary, causing him to raise his shield as a defensive maneuver.

Without thinking, Felix reached for his assault rifle and began shooting at his now former partner, although clearly terrified by the situation. Those around him would simply see him shooting air, as Locus was, of course, just a hallucination.

@Jeremi @Crow @Widowmaker
"Kid, what exactly are you shooting at---"

Dante was then interrupted when he saw a familiar face. Someone he had hoped he'd never see again after their last encounters:

VergilDMC3.png

"It's been too long... Brother." Vergil exclaimed, approaching his other as if it were real.

"You're shitting me. I thought we were done, Vergil. I stopped you from ruling over the Humans like they were slaves, the life in which humans did NOT deserve!" Dante retorted in an angry tone in a situation all too real. "I did not help you kill Mundus and all those other demons just so you could take his place!" "Dante. You do not understand, the chaos, the humans can cause. You do not fully understand just what you're dealing with." "Oh, and you don't?! Listen to me Vergil. I will NOT let you rule over them. The only protection they need is from you, and any threat to them. And if I means I have to kill you to ensure that? Then so be it!"

Dante exclaimed before pulling out his Rebellion Sword while the fake Vergil pulled out his Yamato.

"This is it, Dante. We have to put our lives in our hands, without hesitation." "Yeah? Then maybe I should cut you down a notch, just like I did Mundus!"

"Royalguard Style." He exclaimed as he changed appearance to suit his Royalguard Style, making him more melee focused.

He then charged against the fake Vergil, slashing towards him to create a sword clash. Vergil did the same, as the two clashed against each other. Of course, to everyone else, Dante was just yelling and slashing at nothing.

@Crow, @Jeremi, @thatguyinthestore.​

During this rampage, Upgrade had wrapped his liquid metal body around a motorcycle, possessing and highly enhancing its technology level manyfold, ramming about at the peacocks that were part of his hallucinations.

Just then, it appeared.

"Ghostfreak?" Upgrade was astonished. "How did you get out of the Omnitrix?"

toB328D.jpg

"Ben Tennyson, we meet again," a raspy voice from the ectoplasmic fiend laughed as it emerged from the ground. "The great Ben 10? Afraid of puny birds? Priceless."

9JZMyiA.jpg

"Says the ghost who's afraid of light- huh?" Flashing photon-concentrated spotlights at Ghostfreak did nothing for Upgrade. "Uh oh... guys, anyone, a little help here as opposed to... you know... slashing and shooting at the air?"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT

9JZMyiA.jpg

"Says the ghost who's afraid of light- huh?" Flashing photon-concentrated spotlights at Ghostfreak did nothing for Upgrade. "Uh oh... guys, anyone, a little help here as opposed to... you know... slashing and shooting at the air?"

"Uh, kinda busy kiddo!" Dante yelled while being pressed against the ground by his brother overpowering him. "Defeat is inevitable Dante. You cannot hope to beat me like you are now! Haha!"

"Yeah. You're right. Which is why I'm not the same one you know. Devil Trigger, activate!" He exclaimed as he activated his Devil Trigger, causing a complete appearance change, as well as a large increase in power, speed, and combat ability.

"W-What?! When did you know this?!" "Simple. It just came to me one day and learned to perfect it. But I wait for the appropriate time to use it. Like now for instance." He exclaimed, as he now started pushing back against his brother, now severely overpowering him. "How does it feel now, Vergil? To be beaten again? Pretty shitty right?"

@Crow

"That's a good question, Ben! I don't really know, but-"

"He doesn't care about what you have to say, you useless piece of scrap."

SeeU stopped midsentence, looking in shock at who just spoke. That voice...it couldn't be...!

"Miku?!"

Hatsune.Miku.full.1018598.jpg

Sure enough, Miku stood before SeeU, a cruel smirk on her face. SeeU couldn't believe it. Her idol was here, after vanishing...and she was being so mean.

"M-Miku...where were you? What happened to you? We've all been so worried, I-"

"Ahahaha! You really think she cares how a dumb bitch like you feels?"

e7fcba8d0d625d5d14a794ad2679a67d820d6f3a_hq.jpg

Rin Kagamine joined Miku now, her sadistic laughter cutting SeeU like a knife. "Gimme a break! Miku has way more important things to do that talk to some useless Korean hunk of junk. So do I!" Rin's smile grew wider. "I have so many concerts and events to go to, that talking to you just wears me down!"

"And to think, Rin, this is with you being just the third most popular!" A third Vocaloid joined in, none other than Gumi Megpoid.

gumi-megpoid-vocaloid-gumi-vocaloids-37380439-500-500.jpg

"Meanwhile, me and Miku top the charts! Even with Miku missing, everyone still loves her!" Her lip curled as she stared down SeeU. "You, on the other hand...we're all glad you're in Gotham. It gives us an excuse to finally forget about you!"

"W-What?" SeeU shook her head. This couldn't be true, none of this could be true! The three most populat Vocaloids, her idols, telling her how worthless she was? There was no way! "B-But I'm coming home..."

"Oh God, do us all a favor and don't." Rin pointed to her mouth and made a gagging sound, as if vomiting. "Everyone's already forgotten about you anyway! Your company is so relieved to have you gone, and we don't have to listen to your wailing! Ugh, your voice is so awful!"

"No kidding! No wonder you dress like a cat, considering your voice sounds like a dying one!" All three of them burst into laughter, and Miku continued. "You're going to be staying in Gotham forever, See-YUCK. Bane isn't going to bother killing you-why would he waste his precious energy on an ugly wannabe idol?"

"The rest of the group is going to leave you, too," Gumi added. "They've been wanting to ditch you for the longest time. That chip of yours doesn't make you of any worth. You're still a filthy piece of scrapmetal. No one wants you."

"And no one ever will!"

"Bitch!"

"Freak!"

"Wannabe!"

The three began to circle SeeU, hurling insults and names at her between wild laughter. SeeU was shaking, too horrified to even shut herself down. "Please...please stop!" She covered her hands with her ears, but it did nothing to drown them out.

"Whore!"

"Walking fetish! Haha! That was a good one! Too bad that guy ended up dead! He was way more entertaining than a D-Lister like you!"

"S-Stop...please...!" She couldn't take it anymore. SeeU started running, fast as she could, to try and get away from it all. She would go into an alleyway, falling to her knees. Curling up in a little ball, she would begin to do something reserved for only the saddest songs: she would begin to cry, unable to stop, the words the three said swirling in her head.

You're alone now, bitch.

Just like you deserve.

Chapter 3 - Nightmare unleashed

"If Bane knows where we are then we better get out of here. We have our plan, we just need to find the right manhole cover on the map and then make our way through the sewers."

Everyone had made their way back to the main area of the Iceberg Lounge when they heard a creaking sound. One of the giant chandelier's on the ceiling no doubt damaged in the attack of the colossus suddenly fell down, taking John Connor and some of Penguin's henchmen unfortunate enough to be standing under it. The impact killed the man instantly. "Someone help!" Bruce was the first one to try and save him but when he went to check for a pulse, "He's gone..." There was nothing they could do and they were running out of time.

"We...we have to press on...Cobblepot if it's not too much to ask."

"Don't worry Mr Wayne," The Penguin assured. "I'll do the necessary preparations. If Bane thinks coming here is going to deter me, he has another thing coming!"

With out much more fanfare the group made their way off the Iceberg Lounge. Once out of ear shot the Penguin turned to his henchmen. "Dump those corpses in the bay and get this place cleaned up! It looks like a disaster area!"

In the meantime the group had made their way back to the city area when they heard a whistling song coming from above. An object looking like a canister fell in their midst before it released a green gas that enveloped the group. When the smoke cleared they saw that their surrounding had turned far more...bizarre.

W2RUVmz.png

"Gotham has turned into some nightmare fueled hellscape wonderland!"
Aquawoman was not amused. What had been in that gas?

"This has the fingerprints of a man called Scarecrow all over them," Bruce replied grimly. "We have to move on though, hell or no hell. Everyone with me?" He turned to face the rest of the group. "Are we committed to the plan?"

Cast list:

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Lucky as Corey Bryant and Mason Hewitt
@Widowmaker as Dante
@Zireael as Geralt of Rivia
@Gummi Bunnies as Goro Majima
@thatguyinthestore as Harper Row - dead
@ThatAverageGuy as Jimmy
@dark as John Connor - dead
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Jotaro Kujo
@BarrenThin as Kroq-Gar
@Atomic Knight as Makoto Naegi
@Josh as Manchester Black
@Otto as Malzahar
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Okami as SCP-682
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@belVita as Stanley Burrell
@York as Terry McGinnis
@Archmage Jeremiah as Trixie
@Sen as Vel'Koz​

"It's the only plan we have right now, we have no time to lose." Bishamon replied, ready to move.

"This must be because of-" Bishamon frowned as the others experienced their hallucinations, about to bring up what Aquawoman and Bruce had mentioned earlier about Scarecrow and that gas bomb that had been dropped on them when before her stood someone. Someone close to her.

kazuma-noragami-4.66.jpg

"Viina..."

Bishamon took pause. Her eyes grew wide in surprise and for some reason, her heart skipped a beat-but there was that ache there, almost as if in dread-at the mere sight of him in that form. Wasn't he just in his vessel form as an earring? Stumbling forward, she reached for his outstretched hand.

"K...Kazuma? What are you doing over th-" she was cut off however, as from behind Kazuma someone had took a sword to the Shinki's chest, ending him instantly. She looked shocked for a second as Kazuma fell into a heap at her feet. This left the person who she hated standing in front of her.

Yato.

Cu66N-rWcAA6RGm.jpg

"..."

tumblr_inline_ocfscjNi101r3leyb_100.png

"Kazuma, no...." Bishamon stumbled forward, until she fell to her knees in front of her Regalia's limp form. She felt like she was in a bad dream that made no sense! Kazuma, her guide, gone! Gone gone gone gone gone!

"How dare you...how dare you hurt him! Saiki, come!" she hissed, summoning her great sword once more. She stood, grip tight on the hilt of her blade as she glared him down.

"I won't let you get away with this Yato god." she seethed, charging forward to deliver a powerful swing at the other, though as real as it felt to her, to the rest it might of simply appear that she just lost her mind and was swinging at air.

After more time spent fighting... nothing, Dante finally managed to beat his Brother, again, and slashed him down. "Say hi to Mundus for me. I'm sure he'll love to catch up with ya, bro." He exclaimed with a smirk on his face before realising something. "Was I just... Woah... Wait a minute, so that wasn't even real?" Dante then came to a sudden realisation, and began to approach everyone that was having hallucinations.

SeeU stopped midsentence, looking in shock at who just spoke. That voice...it couldn't be...!

"Miku?!"

Sure enough, Miku stood before SeeU, a cruel smirk on her face. SeeU couldn't believe it. Her idol was here, after vanishing...and she was being so mean.

Rin Kagamine joined Miku now, her sadistic laughter cutting SeeU like a knife. "Gimme a break! Miku has way more important things to do that talk to some useless Korean hunk of junk. So do I!" Rin's smile grew wider. "I have so many concerts and events to go to, that talking to you just wears me down!"

"And to think, Rin, this is with you being just the third most popular!" A third Vocaloid joined in, none other than Gumi Megpoid.

"Meanwhile, me and Miku top the charts! Even with Miku missing, everyone still loves her!" Her lip curled as she stared down SeeU. "You, on the other hand...we're all glad you're in Gotham. It gives us an excuse to finally forget about you!"

"W-What?" SeeU shook her head. This couldn't be true, none of this could be true! The three most populat Vocaloids, her idols, telling her how worthless she was? There was no way! "B-But I'm coming home..."

"Oh God, do us all a favor and don't." Rin pointed to her mouth and made a gagging sound, as if vomiting. "Everyone's already forgotten about you anyway! Your company is so relieved to have you gone, and we don't have to listen to your wailing! Ugh, your voice is so awful!"

"No kidding! No wonder you dress like a cat, considering your voice sounds like a dying one!" All three of them burst into laughter, and Miku continued. "You're going to be staying in Gotham forever, See-YUCK. Bane isn't going to bother killing you-why would he waste his precious energy on an ugly wannabe idol?"

"The rest of the group is going to leave you, too," Gumi added. "They've been wanting to ditch you for the longest time. That chip of yours doesn't make you of any worth. You're still a filthy piece of scrapmetal. No one wants you."

"And no one ever will!"

"Bitch!"

"Freak!"

"Wannabe!"

The three began to circle SeeU, hurling insults and names at her between wild laughter. SeeU was shaking, too horrified to even shut herself down. "Please...please stop!" She covered her hands with her ears, but it did nothing to drown them out.

"Whore!"

"Walking fetish! Haha! That was a good one! Too bad that guy ended up dead! He was way more entertaining than a D-Lister like you!"

"S-Stop...please...!" She couldn't take it anymore. SeeU started running, fast as she could, to try and get away from it all. She would go into an alleyway, falling to her knees. Curling up in a little ball, she would begin to do something reserved for only the saddest songs: she would begin to cry, unable to stop, the words the three said swirling in her head.

You're alone now, bitch.

Just like you deserve.

First was SeeU, and he noticed that she ran off into a alleyway and curled up in a ball, crying. Dante walked over to her with a smile on his face. "Hey... Relax, girl. What's going on? What are you seeing?" He exclaimed with a soft, caring voice, hoping to calm her down from whatever was affecting her.

@Yun Lee.

SeeU stopped crying as she heard a voice and craned her head to look up. "Dante...?" She sat up, feeling a wave of relief wash over her. Until...

"You little slut." Miku was back. She leaned over SeeU with a wicked sneer. "Resorting to the casting couch now? Gonna fuck your way into people's hearts?"

"W-What?" SeeU turned to Miku, horrified. "N-No! I would never!" To Dante, it looked like she was talking to nothing at all.

"Oh please. It's the only way you'll ever be popular. You can't use your mouth to sing, so why not use it for something else instead?"

"N-No, that isn't-"

Gumi would appear on her other side. "I can see the headlines now: Desperate Bitch Sleeps Her Way to the Top! Too bad we'll all still hate you! Even Dante hates you! He probably just feels sorry for you, but don't worry. He won't for long. He'll ditch you the first chance he gets!"

"No! He wouldn't!" SeeU began crying again. "Please, stop! Please!"

"Pleeeaaase, staaaaahp! Pleeeeeaaaaase!" Rin mimicked SeeU. "You're so annoying! Aquawoman never should've saved you! Harper was a much better person than you'll ever be. Bane will probably kill everyone and it's all your fault!"

"P-Please..." Her voice was hushed now, their words cutting deep. "Please...stop...make it stop..."

@Widowmaker

SeeU stopped crying as she heard a voice and craned her head to look up. "Dante...?" She sat up, feeling a wave of relief wash over her. Until...

"You little slut." Miku was back. She leaned over SeeU with a wicked sneer. "Resorting to the casting couch now? Gonna fuck your way into people's hearts?"

"W-What?" SeeU turned to Miku, horrified. "N-No! I would never!" To Dante, it looked like she was talking to nothing at all.

"Oh please. It's the only way you'll ever be popular. You can't use your mouth to sing, so why not use it for something else instead?"

"N-No, that isn't-"

Gumi would appear on her other side. "I can see the headlines now: Desperate Bitch Sleeps Her Way to the Top! Too bad we'll all still hate you! Even Dante hates you! He probably just feels sorry for you, but don't worry. He won't for long. He'll ditch you the first chance he gets!"

"No! He wouldn't!" SeeU began crying again. "Please, stop! Please!"

"Pleeeaaase, staaaaahp! Pleeeeeaaaaase!" Rin mimicked SeeU. "You're so annoying! Aquawoman never should've saved you! Harper was a much better person than you'll ever be. Bane will probably kill everyone and it's all your fault!"

"P-Please..." Her voice was hushed now, their words cutting deep. "Please...stop...make it stop..."

"Listen. I don't know who you're exactly talking to, but you've got to believe me that it's not real! This place is releasing gas into the air that makes you hallucinate your worst fears. You've got to snap out of it and fight back, conquer it." He exclaimed as he sat down next to her and offered to give her a hug. "Come on. You can rest against me if you want. I'm here if you need comfort."

@Yun Lee

"Everyone...none of this is real." Bruce replied calmly though his shifting eyes told them that while seeming calm something was bubbling under the surface. "Even if we have these ghosts floating around us we have to press forwards. Remember the plan, we have to reach the main sewer system to find our way into the prison."

"You are asking a lot from some in this group, Bruce."
Aquawoman as well seemed calm but the way she was clenching her trident was anything but.

"Maybe I am but we can not fail now, not to these...mind tricks. Is everyone with me on this?"

Before Harper could say anything else to the man the door to the cell block opened as two soldiers dressed in black came in dragging John Connor into the cell one the other side of Harper meaning that they were now facing each other. He had seemed to have been unconcious but was now waking up.

"A...hallucination?"

"Don't listen to him! He's just trying to make you feel better because you're so pathetic."

"I...Dante...they're saying such mean things." SeeU wiped away the tears in her eyes. "I don't know how to tune them out."

"You can't tune us out, bitch. You can't escape the truth!"

@Widowmaker

LfmigT7.png

The man with the "Y" shaped scar on his face was simply frowning, with a hidden scowl of his face. The man had a hand on his head as he was pushed into the other cell as he was locked inside it.

The man frowned, staring out at Harper from the other side. "You look familiar."

@thatguyinthestore @dark

Last edited:
"A...hallucination?"

"Don't listen to him! He's just trying to make you feel better because you're so pathetic."

"I...Dante...they're saying such mean things." SeeU wiped away the tears in her eyes. "I don't know how to tune them out."

"Block it out." Dante exclaimed, helping her out with her tears. "Don't let others tell you what you are, don't let them affect you. I'm sure you are a wonderful singer, SeeU. Maybe after this is over, you could sing one of your popular songs to me. But right now, you need to fight them off. I believe in you. Or if you can't block it out with self-confidence, fire back." He spoke with confidence, as he kept comforting her to help her beat the hallucination.

@Yun Lee

K was terrified. The death of another, this being an older man who K believed was named John Connor. The old were taken just as the young were, his death eerily similar to the young Harper Row. K held his gun with a tight grip, panic stricken and sweating from the brow. The toxins came flooding in soon after; despite his android status, the gas was too strong. The world around him, transformed into hellscape, and a tall figure standing before him.

K looked up, hands shaking as he stared at the giant of a woman. She was helplessly tall and completely naked. Pink skin and blue hair had been adorned as her features, and her eyes sparkled amidst the Iceberg Lounge. She crouched down to her knees, still looking down at K with those glowing eyes. She extended a finger out to him, the nail bigger than his head.

br-vfx-dn-025v2.jpg

"Why haven't you come home? We miss you. We miss you so much."

K stared still, dumbfounded. The girl's glow reflected off of his eyes into hers, and he said nothing.

"Weren't you going to buy that Emanator today? You know Joi would love it."

K still said nothing, keeping his mouth closed. Bruce, Dante, and SeeU were all going off about the hallucinations... hallucinations?

"What are you?"

The giant woman asked him, tilting her head to the side as if it were a playful question, pursing her lips. But she wasn't real. None of this was real. K turned to the others who had snapped out of the spell; it was perhaps his lack of human emotions that had saved him so quickly. He walked towards SeeU, who he had learned from careful observation was an Android just like him. He approached, the giant woman calling to him from behind. "It's not real. None of it... none of it's real." He spoke, trying to break through just as Dante was. A large, pink hand brushed past him, fingers crawling near him. But it wasn't real. Of course it wasn't real; it wasn't real back in LA either, was it? No; just a hologram, an advertisement appealing to sexual desires. The only thing some people had left.

"Miku?!"

"And no one ever will!"

"Bitch!"

"Freak!"

"Wannabe!"

"Whore!"

You're alone now, bitch.

Just like you deserve.
After more time spent fighting... nothing, Dante finally managed to beat his Brother, again, and slashed him down. "Say hi to Mundus for me. I'm sure he'll love to catch up with ya, bro." He exclaimed with a smirk on his face before realising something. "Was I just... Woah... Wait a minute, so that wasn't even real?" Dante then came to a sudden realisation, and began to approach everyone that was having hallucinations.

First was SeeU, and he noticed that she ran off into a alleyway and curled up in a ball, crying. Dante walked over to her with a smile on his face. "Hey... Relax, girl. What's going on? What are you seeing?" He exclaimed with a soft, caring voice, hoping to calm her down from whatever was affecting her.

@Yun Lee.
"A...hallucination?"

@Widowmaker

"Huh? What do you know, I shouldn't believe in ghosts," Upgrade responds to Dante's words. "I don't think I'm getting rid of Ghostfreak anytime soon until we get out of this gas."

Upgrade then looks about - the peacocks. "Ugh. How do people find that beautiful- wait a minute... that's it!"

4d37b3d6f71cee675adfc718025a6165.jpg

Upgrade leaves the motorcycle and wraps his liquid metal body around SeeU, merging with her, causing her outfit to be shaded in a new black-white colour scheme with green circuit-like patterns over aforementioned black, and an Omnitrix emblem where the on-off button-like emblem on her collar would be. Now, Upgrade could see SeeU's hallucinations, and SeeU could see Ben's.

"I think it's working!" Upgrade exclaims. "Just ignore the creepy ghost guy with the tentacles emerging from his stomach. That's Ghostfreak, I kicked his butt once, so I can totally do it again, and uh..."

Upgrade takes control of SeeU's hand for a bit, pointing to the illusionary peacocks.

"That will be a secret between you and me. Try not to touch them. Tell you what, I'll focus on your hallucinations, you focus on mine. That way, we can drown them out."

@Yun Lee @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Takumi @Ver @etcetcetc​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back