Soul Eater AU

(Have you seen soul eater not?.. Cause there are dorms there. Which some students stay at? Do you want that in this roleplay or no?..)

(No I haven't seen it yet. To be honest I have no idea where Shiko is supposed to be living right now anyway since she basically got disowned by her parents xD so yeah if you have any idea where the heck I should put her I'm all for it. In another rp I just threw her in with Maka and Soul and pretended they had an extra room or something)

(Ah ok XD they don’t bring up the dorms till soul eater not so I wasn’t sure. Just cause I’m think of putting Ethan and Dan there)

Ethan and Dan where out for their after school run. They did this to keep fit so they where able to keep up in Instense battles, if they ever got into one, and it was a bonding experience. They noticed Shiko and ran up to her. Starting to jog along side her

Ethan: Hey, whats your name?

Dan: Why couldn’t you be a boy... he murmured to himself

Ethan: Ignore him, he lost a bet

Dan: I do have a question though, are you a weapon or a meister? And who is your partner? Most people have teamed up by now

Shiko: Oh, I'm a weapon. My name's Shiko, it's nice to meet you... hoping they don't put two and two together and realize who she actually is lol

(Edit: Yes she purposely skips the question of who her partner is because I totally didn't just forget to write it or anything xD)

Last edited:
Dan: Interesting name

Ethan: I think I’ve heard of it before

Dan: You think?

Ethan: Yeeah

he trails of into thought for a moment

Ethan: Nevermind, maybe I don’t

Shiko: She seems a bit nervous but then again it could be because she's still new here Um well I'm sure it's a pretty common name... Anyway I don't have a partner. I don't need one. I'm strong enough on my own..

Dan: That sounds something like Ethan used to say. And now look at him!

Ethan: I’m running cause you forced me to

Dan: Having a partner is great!

Ethan: yeeeah!

Dan: but having a partner is important! It gives you someone to have your back. It will gives you a friend! A partner in crime! Someone to be with until the end!

Ethan: Calm down

Dan: He laughs a bit to himself. Ok ok! But think about it ok?

(And now you get to see what I meant by the "Black Star-like" part of her personality)

Shiko: Well when you have the natural power I do, having a partner is a liability. They slow you down and make battles even more dangerous. Not to mention the inconvenience of having to get along with them... No thanks.

Her little tail flicks in annoyance like a cat's does (and they just now notice she has a tail lol)

Shiko: ... Sorry I have to go
She literally just disappears in to the shadows (shadow travel)
Shiko: once a safe distance away Shoot I'm gonna get caught... Oh jeez what if I get kicked out, the Grim Reapers hate Devils... And I don't even have a partner to back me up. ... No, it's fine. I don't need one..

Ethan: What a weirdo..

Dan: Lets not think about it too much, she probably doesn’t want us. To the next exercise! I got us some new weights for our room!

Ethan; oh what fun

They start to run at full speed again towards the boys dorms

Shiko, hiding in the shade of a tall tree, spots a group of people she recognizes from her class (it could be any of the main groups, Maka/Soul/Crona, Black Star/Tsubaki, or Kid/Liz/Patty. Idc which it is) hanging out in the school gardens. She silently watches them from the shadows, curious, and hoping to take her mind off of hiding her identity.

Maka, Soul, and Crona where hanging out in the school gardens and talking before going home together. Soul was the one to notice Shiko when he looked up

Shiko: I-I know that... She steps out of the shadows Sorry, I just.. Today isn't going too well...
Maka: Aren't you the new student in our class?
Shiko nods, than takes a deep breath and quickly regains her usual confidence
Shiko: Yes, I am. My name is Shiko. I'm a weapon.

Crona tilts their head slightly

Soul: Oh hey, I’m a weapon too

(I will suck at these personalities most proberly XD)

(They don't need to be perfect, they just need to be close to accurate xD)

Shiko: Yeah well you have a meister, don't you? The little flat-chested girl over here..
Maka: Excuse me?! I have a name, you know!
Shiko: Whatever. Thing is, I don't need a meister. I'm strong enough to operate entirely on my own.

Soul: Yeah right. Listen, don’t be rude to my meister, that’s my job. You need a meister for you to use your strength that’s just a fact. Crona here doesn’t have a weapon yet, you should talk to them.

Maka: Do you seriously think Crona would be able to handle being partners with someone like her? That's ridiculous.
Shiko: I'm kind of starting to feel bad for your weapon...
Maka: Hey! I am a perfectly capable meister!

Back