Soul Eater AU

Crona’s eyes widen as first before they smiles gently and lean into Shiko’s poke slightly

Soul: Well! I think we should be heading home now?..

(I can't remember, did we decide to place Shiko with them or in a different dorm? Because normally I move Crona in with Soul/Maka and since they're going to be partners they might as well live together lol)

Maka: Yeah we probably should, it'll be getting dark soon.

(Alright never mind that last bit about the dorms. I'm moving them all in together because I can)

Maka: hey Shiko, did you ever figure out where your dorm was?

Shiko: Oh, that. I dunno, they just said I could move in with whoever I found to be my meister...

Maka: sigh That would be with us. Crona moved in with us recently, just so they wouldn't be alone. We're in a larger dorm now, and I think there's an extra room or a guest room somewhere. Blair might have claimed it, though.

(Ah ok! Sorry I took so long to reply >~<)

Soul: I hope she hasn’t... Shiko wins over Blair any day. And I don’t even know Shiko that well yet

(It's okay lol thought you were dead for a while there though)

Shiko: Why do you guys dislike this Blair person so much?

Maka: Oh, you'll see soon enough.

Shiko: Okay then? Besides, I wouldn't mind sharing a room with someone if I had to. I grew up with five brothers so I'm used to being around people all the time anyway.

Soul: 5?! That is a lot... I’m not sure if that’s prepared you for sharing a room with Blair though. Off we go!

Soul walks up to Shiko and Crona continuing to walk past them. Crona gives another smile to Shiko, they liked her and so couldn’t help it, before starting to walk after Soul

Shiko: Just be glad you haven't met my brothers... she shakes her head before following them too

They arrive back at the dorm. Surprisingly, Blair doesn't put up too much of a fight and lets Shiko take the extra room.

Maka: Sure why not?

They quickly show Shiko around the apartment. By the time they're done, it's already getting dark out.

Maka: We should probably start heading to bed. We still have class tomorrow, but at least it'll be Friday and we get the weekend off.

Shiko quietly sighs, knowing she won't be able to fall asleep as always

Shiko: Okay. Thanks for letting me stay here, guys...

Shiko disappears into her new room

Something was obviously bothering Maka as she sat there, quietly thinking about something.

Soul has his hands in his pockets, going to sit down but notices Maka before moving so turns to look at her

Soul: what’s up?

Maka: That new girl... have we met her somewhere before? Her name sounds familiar, but I can't quite place it...

(Just a reminder as I know I've said it before, everyone knows about the Devil family but have never actually seen/met them. So when they figure out that Shiko's a princess it'll be a bit of a shock. Especially to Crona xD)

Soul: Yeah... I thought that, but just put it to maybe it’s a popular name. Though I know for sure I have heard it linking to something kinda important before. You have any idea?

Maka: I really don't know. I guess we'll ask Lord Death in the morning. She stands up and walks over to her bedroom Good night, guys.

(Time skip to later that night, when everyone should be asleep)

Shiko's still awake, being the insomniac that she is. She hates being alone, and she always has terrible nightmares when she manages to fall asleep. She is still growing increasingly tired, but just cannot get herself to fall asleep.

The sound of quiet, muffled crying could be heard from Shiko's room. The light in her bedroom was still on

Crona shuffled over to Shiko's door, leaning in to hear if they where hearing what they thought they could here, but this made the door creak open

Shiko quietly yelps in surprise, frantically trying to wipe away her tears and hiding her face

Shiko: W-who.. realizes it's Crona What are you doing up..?

Back