Soul Eater AU

Soul chuckles a bit to himself but doesn’t make much of a response after that. He just nudged Crona a bit making them step forward sliglhty

Shiko: Shy, huh? I have to say I'm quite the opposite.. but you know, as they say, opposites attract~

(Shiko, the only extroverted character I have lol)

Shiko quietly laughs
Shiko: C'mon, you're not afraid of me or anything, are you? I'm not gonna hurt you, you know. I could never bring myself to do harm to someone as adorable as you~

Maka: whispers under her breath Jeez, she's like a flirty version of Black Star...

Crona shakes their head before blushing even more walking up to Shiko properly though shaking slightly as they step forward from the nerves

Shiko: That wasn't so hard, now was it? You don't need to be so nervous. She smiles, appearing calm but her tail still flicking around excitedly says otherwise.

(Oh and also the movement should catch their eye and they'd just now realize she has a tail lol... Also Crona will find out that Shiko's a princess later on, but just imagine how they'll feel when they realize an actual princess who's powerful enough to destroy everyone was literally flirting with them on their first encounter xD)

Crona tilts their head slightly relaising the tail, but it doesn’t phase them in anyway.

Soul: Is that... A tail?

Shiko: Oh... Yeah. Sorry if it weirds you out, I know a lot of people think it's unnatural or something, but really I was born with it. I'm supposed to have wings too, but that'll be when I reach adulthood... And I've heard all the stupid jokes and insults you could think of, so don't even try.

(They should also eventually figure out that Shiko was pretty much bullied/abused by most of her family for pretty much her whole childhood. Only two of her brothers care about her, but they often ignored what was going on so there wouldn't be further conflict, and just let it happen. As a result of this, she isn't very quick to trust people, and has frequent nightmares that keep her awake and send her into slight sleep deprivation. That's why she falls asleep during the day a lot.)

Soul: I don’t think I’m weirded out or Anything... sure is interesting though

Crona is now next to Shiko

Crona: Your.. a weapon?

Shiko: Yep, I'm a weapon! And a pretty tough one, I'd say. I've been working alone for years now, never once had a partner 'cause I never needed one. Although maybe it would be fun to try working with someone else... Anyway, if I were to partner up with somebody they'd have to be really strong as well. My power can't be wasted on some meister who can't even wield me properly, after all. Oh, and I only have one form - a battle ax - 'cause that's all I ever needed.

Maka: Well someone's overconfident...

Shiko: gives Maka an annoyed look Oh, I'm sorry. The only reason I'm strong enough to operate alone is because I trained for YEARS to even get control over my abilities. Without a meister to help. You have no idea how hard it is, so don't you DARE act all condescending towards me. She takes a deep breath and is back to her normal happy self Sorry 'bout that, I kind of lose control when I'm angry.

Soul: Wow... just wow

Crona whimpers slightly before speaking r-right they give a gentle smile. Maybe I could try to become powerful enough for you...

Soul: Maybe she’s just underestimating you

Shiko: Well, you're stronger than most of these guys. My big brothers have told me about you... It's pretty amazing. I'm just glad I'm on your side now so I don't have to fight you. Although I will say, I'm kind of surprised you'd even need a weapon. You already have your little companion.. what's their name? Ragnarok?

Maka: Even so, Crona's technically a meister. It would do them good to have a partner.

Shiko: Yeah, but you probably don't want a partner like me.. I'm terrible at working with people. And I tend to lose control of myself a lot so any meister of mine would have to be able to calm me down pretty quick.. I know my personality can be kind of hard to handle too...

Crona smiles at Shiko
Crona: maybe we could work on being a team together?.. I’m up for the challenge if you Are?...

Shiko: Well... she looks uncertain for a moment, then laughs Jeez, I can't say no to you with that precious smile! If I'm going to have a meister of course I'd want it to be someone adorable like you~

Maka: You might want to re-think this, Crona...

Shiko: Maka! Nobody asked you.

Soul: Wonderful, they are perfect for each other clearly

Crona: blushes again before nodding to show they are happy to be partnering up with Shiko

Back