Soul Eater AU

Maka: We don't know for sure, but I think there's a good chance she's already on her way to becoming one. Of course, I could be completely wrong and she's just a normal student, but I doubt it. You should be careful around her.

Meanwhile, while everyone else just stands around talking, Shiko's slipped away from the academy and out into Death City. She's careful not to be seen, lurking in the shadows until a lone human walks by. Then she strikes. She smiles to herself as she eats the soul, the satisfaction of killing washing over her. But of course, taking one soul is never enough. The growing little kishin is always hungry for more. After about an hour of nonstop killing she returns to the DWMA as if nothing happened.

Maka: Let's not do that for now, since we don't know for sure. If it starts to become a problem, we'll tell Death-sama about it.

Crona nods in understanding and agreement
Soul: We will keep a closer eye on her. Should we do some sort of plan to see if she sneaks out in the night?

Maka: I don't know, I feel like that's kind of an invasion of privacy... How would we even know? We all have to sleep, it's not like someone can just stay up all night and keep watch.

Maka: I agree with Crona on this one, let's not do that. We should probably head back now, Soul and I need to go hunting tonight anyway. We'll know if we run into her.

By the time Soul and Maka get out into the city to hunt, Shiko's made her way back. She arrives back at the DWMA right after they leave. She quickly finds Crona and appears beside them, jumping out of the shadows to scare them.

Shiko: Heya!~ She laughs, as if nothing weird was going on at all.

Crona: Not sure... I normally write poetry in my spare time, but um... we could practice mister stuff?... or we could just talk.. what do you like to do?

Shiko: I dunno, I've never really had anything I liked to do for fun. Not that I had free time anyway. It was always training with my brothers, falling behind and training some more, getting yelled at 'cause I screwed up, and then it all just starts over again the next day. I spent most of the last year hunting and working on my special abilities...

(This wouldn't seem suspicious until you consider that she just enrolled in the DWMA, and had no meister partner before then, so... what was she hunting and training for? And what was she doing in the last year before coming here, since she's implying she was no longer around her family?)

Crona: Ok, I have some questions, we will have a questions and answer game. I'm going first cause... cause I am. I have three questions. What where you training for? What do you hunt? And what are your special abilities?

Shiko: her playful attitude suddenly disappears, and they can see a strange sort of darkness in her eyes. That... that's none of your concern. Why would you want to know that, anyway?

(They may soon realize that Shiko very rarely answers questions, either giving vague answers or avoiding the question entirely.)

Crona: Well... we are going to be partners aren't we? I can answer any questions you have about me first i-if.. it makes you more comfortable

Shiko: I've never liked this sort of questions game... I think it's better if I just leave for now. She immediately melts into the shadows and disappears, and they can tell they've somehow struck a nerve. She finds some shadowy corner to hide in, away from everyone else. ... I still can't answer the questions, huh... tears begin to stream down her face but she hardly notices If I become a kishin I guess it doesn't matter...

Crona sits silently for a moment, panicking in their head but not fully showing it, after pacing around for a bit the decide to run and find Maka and soul to tell them what has happened instead of looking for Shiko, guessing they may want some space

(I'm gonna switch formats here, since I've been doing a lot of lit rps and I'm more used to this now. You can still format however you want)

Maka and Soul were finishing up their hunting, having collected a couple of kishin eggs, and started to walk back towards their dorm. Maka spotted Crona approaching and waved to them.
"Hey, Crona! What's up?"

Once Crona get to them they start to catch their breath a bit before speaking

Crona: I um... maybe have tried to ask questions about Shiko... and she may have ran off and... I'm not sure where she is now..
Soul: So basically you upset her and now she is lost
Crona slowly nods

Back