Stahlhiem: College of Magic (Rebooted!) IC

Coro crawls out from under the table sitting down again and returns to eating the delicious food altho to the others it might not be as good but to her it was amazing seeing as she rarely ever got warm meals like this. Coro begins to hum unconsciously the tune sounding like a lullaby.

Last edited:
Parpar - Dining Hall

"Pepper?" Parpar glared at the weak flavouring in Tash's hand, crossing his arms in indignation. "Leave it to a centaur..."

A moment later, he begrudgingly took the small glass bottle of black pepper from the horse-man's hands and started plating out small portions of food, stopping just as Master Pauelus began his loud tirade. As his fire grew in power, he ducked under the table, hoping the flame wouldn't singe his cloak. Even after it turned out to be an elaborate "joke", he was still not happy.

Getting back up to the table, he grumpily covered the food on his plate in a good deal of pepper and salt before slowly chipping away at the food with his knife and fork, being sure not to get any on his robe.

The young girl doesn't lose her composure, though certainly takes a second look as she is suddenly displaced for Audrey to mount her offensive against the harmless, though admittedly eccentric, fire school teacher. In the end, Mikida gave more of a reaction to Audrey than she ever did to the light show. Standing her ground, Mikida simply waits out the storm, staring down the absurd exchange with a rather stoic demeanor. Though, she did let off the beginnings of a smile as the pyromanic laughed off Audrey's attempts to hurt him with a showman's grace. Almost as if she were simply expecting the result, Mikida readily allows herself to be carried around by Audrey. With the offering of a plate on the table, pun intended, Mikida finally gives a verbal response, "I don't want it. I just wanted some company, and I already have that." Somehow even more nonchalant than before, "Besides, I think you have a lot of attention now. Those boys over there are looking your way." As Mikida points them out so directly, they turn away, but that almost makes it even more obvious.

Tashunka - Dining Hall

Unlike some of the others Tashunka did not duck for cover when the mad wizard attacked the headmaster, since he was in the middle of a perfectly good lamb chop and did not want to chance dropping it or worse losing it. The display of magic filled Tashunka with excitement and wonder, that is going to be me some day, he thought to himself, minus the crazy I hope. Turning back to his perfect lamb chop Tashunka noticed it had been burned in the attack, shrugging it off he dug right back in charcoal and all. "Doesn't it taste better now?" Tashunka asked Parpar, "it's the oldest trick in the cooking books."

Last edited:
Coro stops eating and thinks silently to herself for a moment and then begins to make flower crowns for all the new students. the flowers seem to grow from the palms of her hands literally and finishes all the crowns in a few minutes. Holding all of the crowns coro runs around placing one on everyone's head. 'I hope they like them.. it would be nice to have some friends..' 'you should not concern yourself with what they think Coro'

Simon - Dining Hall

Simon coming back from being told where he is spots a wolf girl who has flowers growing out of her hand "Wow did you just make plants out off nowhere" He says excitedly hopping slightly " Can you do other tricks, is the bark part of your powers, Is the ears part of your powers?" Simon drones on and on about questions about Coro
Sounding as excited as a child on Christmas day.

Last edited:
Audrey mutters under her breath.

"I will not taint my bloodline with a gaggle of idiots." Unconsciously stroking the girl's hair. "When I choose a male it will be to strengthen my family, not shame it." Audrey enjoys people watching and the crown of flowers that adorns her dark red hair. "What is your name?" She finally asks the girl.

Coro looks at simon speechless and quickly puts a crown on his head and hides her hands and any other visable part of her body in her cloak scared of people finding out. "d-do you not think im weird...??" As she asks this she seems hopeful that its true.

As Coro hands out the crowns, one of the staff memeber can be seen talking to the other, a pregnant Wastelander woman with three eyes three arms to a Witch Hunter wearing a wide brim hat and a leather long coat. The Wastelander seemed to ask the Hunter something before pointing to Cora. The Witch Hunter gives the Wastelander a small smile, which was rather uncharacteristic for a Witch Hunter as they are the Church's grim watchmen. The Witch Hunter walks up to Coro and some of the students inch away as the Witch Hunter had a dreadful aura about him promising all who wrongs Ulmarc and his people eventually death, but all he merely did was take one of the flower crowns she was offering.

As the Hunter walks away, some of the students were dumbfounded, and others were talking about the hunter's reputation and one had decided to begin burning the flowers in a candle, as to release the flower's sweet smell from it.

Last edited:
Laying her head back against Audrey's chest, the girl seems nearly on the verge of sleep, but continues speaking regardless, "My name is Mikida..." Shaking her head, Mikida removes the floral crown, placing it down swiftly to the table. Placing her head back against Audrey she continues, "I'm an illusionist." Closing her eyes entirely, "And you are?"

Mikida gets so comfortable, her words become nearly incomprehensible, "..." And with that, Mikida lays totally asleep against Audrey. Her sleeping seems quite graceful for someone who passed out. Mikida's lips are gentley pressed together as air comes in slowly and uniformly into and out of her body. Her hands still limply lay atop Audrey's thigh, though this doesn't last long as she reflexively turns to loosely grip Audrey's right arm.

Simon - Dining Hall

Simon tries his best to shrink into himself and hide from the terrifying encounter he felt sick with fear and though he smelt what should have been a pleasant fragrance in the air it only made the pit in his stomach worst "d-did you k-k-now that guy" Simon's previous enthusiasm gone, his body tense as well as his eyes darting around the room. Simon tries to eat the food in front of him if only to try not to noticed

Emi:
*Sneaks in late, then sits in the shadows in a corner nervous of being seen and approached*. *whispers to self* "I can't believe I finally made it here". *Peeks out slightly from hiding spot looking to see if anyone was near*

Last edited:
Coro- messhall
Coro gives the hunter a crown with a kind smile and stares him straight in the eyes as if she was looking for something. As the hunter walks away coro looks at simon and answers his question still smiling. "nope dont know him" Her smile quickly turns into a pout when she sees a student burn their crown tears quickly coming to her eyes.

Borghild - Dining Hall

An hour later, the castle's bell tower began to ring, 7 times to signify the time. As the bell rang, most students got up to leave to go their various tasks. The staff also left, usually leaving alone or in pairs without even giving the students a single look. However one didn't leave, but instead walked up to the student's table, the pregnant Wastelander. The teacher walks up to the table to attend to the First Years. The Wastelander wore black and green robes, as well as a flower crown. She had a third eye just above her right, and third arm sprouting form her left shoulder resting on her pregnant belly and. She addressed the students with a kind voice, with little hints of Wasteland Accent from time to time.

"Hello Students. I am Master Wijk. I zhall be your first year teacher for the time being. Now I am sure your tired so why do not we take you to the dorms and I'll explain to you the szedules afterwards. As a bonus, it shall be a good tour of the college for your first day. Now please keep a mental map of the college. You won't believe how many students miss the first day cause they stumbled the stables and a Griffin wanted to keep them as a prize." Borghild began to take the students through hallway after hallway, across the corridors.

On the way a Day Verdantkin wearing a blue, green and gold outfit was waiting for the group to pass by. When the Master tried to greet him, he passed her without saying a word, like a noble to a farmer. He merged with the group and stands next to his kind, specifically Emi, who one of the only two Verdantkin within the group. Borghild didn't really mind as she continued with the tour.

Thal - Hallways

"<Greeting Kinsmen. I am known as Thal of House Rando. I assume you arrived at this dreadful school at the same time I did? Can you beleive these simpletons? Letting one the infested destroyers in their nation, walking around like they're people. I'm surprised she didn't cause an outbreak of plague within the city as of yet.>" He told Emi, in the Verdantkin's native language of Verdant-Tongue.

Last edited:
Simon - Dining Hall

Simon walks up with the other students to follows the strange woman, Looking her up and down like a puzzle to be solved. The fear is still evident in his face not knowing if his blatant staring would offend her but his curiosity overwhelms his fears. "So this is our tutor for the foreseeable future I'm getting really bad vibes from her" He thinks shivers running down his back. Simon looks away from the teacher and hugs himself trying to ignore the feeling of dread he was suddenly feeling "I wonder how many other people are taken from nightmares" He murmurs quietly.

Emi: *looked at Thal with fear written over my features* "S-s-s-s-sor-r-rry" *she blushes* "I-i Don't Know You...".*She then hurries off looking for a new place to hide* *thinks to self* "why now...? Just leave me alone...did-did I do something wrong?" *sits on the ground curling into myself* "looks back at Thal with tears in her eyes*

Audrey carries the sleeping Mikida doing her best not to wake her. She hums softly the same song her mother sang. “Sweat Child, the stars are yours, Sweat Child my heart is yours, Sweat Child the world will morn, Sweat Child noble born.” Audrey hasn’t heard the song in ages but remembers it as a bright moment before her mother’s death.

She watches as the Verdantkin student passes the instructor without acknowledging her. He approaches the other Verdantkin and has a conversation. She didn’t need understand his words to know he spoke venom.

Audrey makes a mental note to figure the boy’s problem.

Coro- dining hall
Coro silently follows behind the group still upset but immediately perks up at the mention of griffins and daydreams about flying on one again. Due to her not paying attention coro walks right into thal knocking him onto the floor. "Sorry i wasn't paying attention are you ok?

Last edited:
Back